Game making

Dear reader,

I want to make a game but I hate the culture around indie games. Children.

I've been watching GDC talks. Post mortems of games like Doom, Diablo, or Myst. Their spirit. Their naivety. I can get on their wavelength, that brainspace is a comfy anachronism.

Anybody else ever feel like this?

Sincerely,
OP

Other urls found in this thread:

straw-berry.net/agdg/res/12378.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The closer videogames get to real life the less they are "games". The more life is a game the more realistic videogames might be.

True. It's better to not consider recent games as "games"at all. They more classify as interactive dramatic marketing vehicles. I mean, I'm not the games police you can play or make whatever you want. I'm just not going to bother putting my brain there when it's so comfy in 90's. It's a completely different classification same in name only.

Yes and i have been collecting information for it and i hope to take a class about it.

Why would you take a class when there is infinite information available online? Wait, nevermind. I know how hard it can be to motivate oneself, which is what classes can provide.

all video gayims are gay and for children. same with anime. they are both autistic garbage only a retard could love.

Thanks for sharing.

Fuck you

Yup

Just like make game.

Well yeah of course.
But I come here for low resolution social contact, like you. Just trying to empathize I guess.

Install Unreal
Make game

straw-berry.net/agdg/res/12378.html

Just Like Make Game.

>>>/agdg/12378

Me likey

This is a virus. Do not click.

It's supposed to be a link to agdg but I'm on mobile.

No one is falling for your shitty plan to infect viruses. First rule of this board is to never trust namefags.

oops…

pick one

Yes, on mobile…

what does this mean