Shit…

Shit…

I feel so bad for John. I first heard last month he was heavily red-pilled in massive doses back over on Stormfront relating to Hitler and the Holocaust, and has since spiraled into a deep dish depression. His mother apparently has contacted psychiatrists on his current mental health status too, which causes deep concern in his following. He is now spending unhealthy amounts of time (15 hours at a time) listening to static on his short-wave radio.

An user from another thread who knew him IRL claimed he's slowly losing his mind and is not sure if it's the fast food he's been eating en mass or the recent hardcore red-pilling - he said he sees his mother drive him into the city every other day (he still hasn't attained a licence at the age of 22) to purchase processed shit from fast-food chains. In a review of a macaroni product he produced 2 weeks ago you can see him about to break into tears mid review.

And so comes to the topic of this discussion - should we only red-pill the strong minded? some folk like little Johnny just don't have what it takes. He may very well descend into madness from overdosing on the red pill - due to swallowing such a massive dose instead of rationing out smaller red-pills.

Yeah, I'm getting worried.

He spends all his time rocking back and forth throwing darts around the house and typing "die nigger" over and over again on his typewriter.

I think he is losing it guys.

In the comments he told a fan that he believes god speaks to him through the static of his shortwave radio and he tells him of an upcoming race war, and that he is happy about this.

We should've gotten worried when he started adding hardcore Christian rock to his music playlist.

I heard that reviewbrah wanted to buy an AR-15 "for the upcoming race war" but his mom wouldn't help him get one. Instead of buying a gun, he had to settle for taping a kitchen knife to a broom. It's "the only thing standing between negros and my homestead" according to him. "It is what it is."

I heard he was honing his dart skills so he could quote "stick a dirty nigger right in between the eyes"

reported

>>>/4chan/

You going to report me to the principle too you beta bich cuck?

What the fuck is your problem, Canada? Do you have a legitimate mental disorder? Do you need help with your stalking and obsessions?

this reeks of jew josh goldberg level bullshit trying to make reviewbrah into a full blown nazi like ben garrison

gas yourself op

It's the same fucking leaf every god damn time.

I wouldn't be suprised if it was reviewbrah shilling his channel using a proxy

This gay fucking thread again?

Fuck off John we don't care.

Would you fuck John?

Anyone know what happened to eggman? Did he die?

It's robotnik you fucking weeb.

Overdosed on the blackpill m88

Do chimpout reviews pls

Who is this new meme man?

The oregano shooter, Sayam Al Hayeed

I hope reviewbrah is ok. All that toxic fast food probably did an actual number on his body and mind though.

God speed you lovable masochist.

This guy is fucking hilarious though holy shit

polite sage

VORW is actually a semi-descent podcast. Reviewbrah is a strict non-degenerate.

decent*

lol he has a walking segment where he walks and talks for 30minutes about the spooky depressed economy and abandoned houses in his neighborhood.

I'm shocked a pale white guy in a suit walking around at twilight hasn't been robbed yet.

Hamm.

hamm beast

hamm beast