Hey Holla Forums. So, I just went to see the new Ghostbusters movie. Up until today...

Hey Holla Forums. So, I just went to see the new Ghostbusters movie. Up until today, I had been very much one of those people who felt that this movie was just going to be some sort of giant dildo-shaped feminist propaganda with endless gurrrl-power jokes and boys-are-dumb-lol humor. It actually wasn't anything like that at all. There was no SJW/feminist drive that I could identify at all, and I'm a pretty paranoid polack. Overall, while it wasn't amazing or totally fresh, I enjoyed the movie. The acting was good and the humor delivered nicely.

Has anyone else seen the movie? It seems to be raking it in at the box office, and it looks like our fears were thankfully pretty much for nothing. What do you think? Am I totally wrong? Or did we over-react here?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=ghostbusters empty&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=JpujmRPzMO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reported

EBIN xDDDDDDDDD

>>>/4chan/

nice try shill, imdb is at 4.7 and dropping every hour as more reviews come in. metacritic user score is at 2.3.

My friend, I'm sorry, you already failed.

Did you even see the movie? What specifically did you not like about it?

My girlfriend wanted to go.

Reported

Thanks guys. Did either of you see it? If you have something constructive to add I'd love to hear.

>>>/auschwitz/
enjoy your stay at summer camp

actually it has gone up since a few days ago, unfortunately.

Also, most newspaper reviews I have seen are giving this movie between 3 and 4 stars. So, it's pretty transparent that the IMDB results are rigged.

reported

hue hue wew

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

it is

Dude, everyone on Twitter is talking about how empty the movie theaters are for this movie:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=ghostbusters empty&src=typd

Nice /tumblr/ post, faggot. Stop making threads about this movie.

Did anyone else actually see this? Surely this entire board isn't just on one huge circlejerk about a movie nobody actually saw?

But it isn't. What parts upset you?

The theater I went to was 80% full. Interesting.

I also just realized something else. This movie came out at the worst (or best) time possible.

All of the normies are busy playing pokemon go to bother going to the theater.

Can't wait to see the numbers.

What's the difference between a paid shill and a feminist shill?

About 200 pounds.

Checked, also, could you reference the parts of the movie you felt were overtly SJW/feminist?

Prove it. There are no pictures to be found of full theaters where this movie is shown.

Beta boy confirmed

How? What proof would you accept?

No girlfriend confirmed.

user,

I'm sorry you're being paid to shill such a terrible excuse for a movie. I understand you need the money. I realize you can't respond to me with your own true opinion. I feel your pain.

Beta boy confirmed.
If my gf wanted to go see Cisbusters, I'd straight up tell her no.

Okay :^)

THIS IS NOW A MYTHBUSTER THREAD UNTIL MODS WAKE UP

Mods are awake you faggot, they're stickying fifty thousand threads atm, not banning retards like OP or putting up new banners

EL OH EL.

You mean the very same people that were decrying anyone not on board with this movie as sexist? That said Roeper said it was shit and gave it one star.

Also fucking reported.

According to box office mojo it's had the 200th best opening day in history by "raking" in 17 mil on Friday.

Scooby do had a better opening night.

Also Richard Roaper savaged it in his column.

Truly a success for feminism.

Gentlemen, what we have here is what I call "Exhibit A" for "Reasons Why Women Should Not Be Allowed to Vote"

yeah, like I said, it has gone up since I took that screenshot

I can't even really say that. I mean, the kike tries to curry favor by saying, "I'm a pretty paranoid polack".
Only somebody who was operating off of outside information about our site would describe our ability to smell propaganda as "paranoia".

Way to out yourself as a shill.

Wasn't there some study done that showed women side with other women by default, whereas men feel no "gender loyalty" or whatever?

SHILLMORE GIRLS

Kill yourself OP.

Get yourself a real job, faggot.

BETA CONFIRMED

I bet you got forced to watch The Lakehouse, didn't you?

Answer me

0/10

>>>Holla Forums

If you aren't trolling you're probably just retarded.

What "fears" did anyone have for this movie?

IT'S NOT FUCKING NEW! IT'S NOT A FUCKING ORIGINAL CONCEPT! PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO SEE IT BECAUSE IT'S A SHAMELESS (((HOLLYWOOD))) FRANCHISE RE-BRANDING AND CASH IN.

Make a film worth watching and I'll go see it, The Revenant was the last film I saw because it looked original and vaguely interesting but even that was a simple revenge type movie.

Oh and btw, "Mad Max" is another example of shamelessly using a brand to sell a movie that had basically NOTHING to do with the Mad Max universe. Sensationalist Americanized CRAP!

What is the Lakehouse
Have you been forced to watch it
It's ok, we're anonymous here

AYY LMAO

Why? What are you so insecure about?

What is that? Never seen it.

No, but maybe I should. Is it good?

So you like quiff and shit pants humor?

shills should be shot in the face, sage to help the anchor sink this shit out of existence.

Fieg is OP. Paul, please, let it go, your movie sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpujmRPzMO4

i mean

It's like he's sucking his own dick.

I enjoyed when they started as a reboot, then when fans complained how shitty the jokes were compared to the original, the studio pivoted to claiming it was like the original in name only. Then proceeded to release a piece of shit movie with cameos from the original cast, slimer tv commercials, the original logo promotional events and the fucking stay puft marshmallow man advertising display. Hahaha paul feig is a joke. SJW faggot liar personified.

This is pol not /tv or /moviez you nigger faggot.

Go get pozzed by your tranny "gf".

OP this is some of the lowest quality shillling I have ever seen. I sincerely hope you are doing it for free. I would not even pirate this movie, much less pay watch it in theaters. It would be an infinitely use of my time to shop turkish flags into pictures of roaches than to watch this movie, even if it was free.

nice samefagging faggot