URGENT WARNING TO PRAY FOR PROTECTION OF DONALD TRUMP AND RUNNING MATE MIKE PENCE

Urgent Warning to Pray for Protection of Donald Trump and Running Mate Mike Pence

z3news.com/w/pray-protection-donald-trump-running-mate-mike-pence/

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Donald, sure, but I don't think anyone really gives a fuck about Pence.

Let Pence be shoah'd for the good of the campaign. Honestly, I'd love to see a big push to get Obama impeached and quickly replaced by Trump - At this rate, we don't have the luxury to wait until January to set things right.

IN KEK WE TRUST

Kek, why would you want to pray for a kike lover pence to be protected. I'd be happy if he got killed off tbqh.

Trump should of went for Scott Brown

TRUMP ANNOUNCES ISRAELI ADVISORY

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee

OMEGA CHAN IS RIGHT AGAIN

TRUMP BIGGEST SHILL 2016

INB4 LE "THEN WHO ARE YOU GOING TO VOTE FOR" MEME

Who the fuck is omega chan?

Hitler, of course. Let's wait for Hitler.

stop waiting for other people to save you.

run for office and build a strong community.

Its an endchan shill

his minor mentions of Israel have probably been for mostly pandering to the kikes, especially if you consider how his other policies like the wall and banning muds goes against (((their))) agenda

They know he's bullshitting, like everyone else with a functioning brain. The only people that fall for it are normies and legit retards like you.

I really hope pence gets sacrificed to the dindu hordes at the convention.

I'm on board with Pence now, but there is no way I'll do anything to insure his safety. Trump's, absolutely, but Pence doesn't bring enough to the table, while him martyring for.the cause would be immensely powerful.

Besides, from a meme perspective it makes no sense. Pepe smugly gets out of everything while wojak constantly.gets shit on. I love that wojak is on the ticket, but he's our whipping boy, not our god emperor.

Also, I don't pray, but I'll continue memeing Trump's invulnerability and Pence's feels.

Pepe always comes out ahead of Wojak.

Don't you worry, Trump is safe. I cast a very potent protection meme. No evil shall befall him.

I'll pray for Trump, but Pence just might make the perfect martyr for the white race. I mean, what better way to make up for his past of ziocuckery than to be a white nationalist martyr whose death is a rallying point for our race?

"Hey Trump, why does your party let you have two VP picks?"
"Because Kek killed my first one lol"

Anything you're trying to do will be easier with Trump in charge.

Saged, kike

No, we should all follow ((((((Richard Spencer)))))) & join (((Phalanx))). That'll save the white race. Supporting anything that can win is pure kikery, goy