D-do you think you can unban me maybe?

Be cool BO, I have a static IP at home and Jim won't clear IP address after 3 months anymore. Perma-ban was pretty harsh dude I swear I won't do it again. I don't think it's fair considering I was only requesting public domain century old images from Wikimedia

There was a lewis carrol child photos thread. I bet it's that guy.

stay banned pedo.

I didn't mean to make 2 threads

You're really piling it on harsh with the random permabans, dysnomia. It's pretty gay

If I was BO I'd give people 3 month bans max

I thought Dys left? Or was that just people shitposting?

not good enough tbh. range bans when?

WAY TO GO REDDIT

I JUST WANTED TO SHITPOST I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS RRRRREEEEEEEEE!

I was the first conspiracy theorist fag who postulated that he might've never left. Why am I always so right about everything?

I know you've read my appeal guys
I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE

Haha, wait, is that what you got banned for?
You literally posted nothing wrong. I would've stickied that thread, along with probably five other threads.

thats because youre a nigger lover

Dysnomia must've left because I don't think even he would've done this

You're an idiot. Lurk moar newfag.

Apparently"requesting illegal content" is part of 8chans 1 and only rule regarding the matter

Which is still bullshit because what I requested was about as illegal as that Nirvana album cover

You will never get mod.

cp is still cp pedo fag.

Mods pls
Fuck this capcha why is there like 50 different cell towers around here?

into the oven with you nigger lover pedo

Yeah, but like, I was more interested in the historical implications rather than the content themselves, I didn't think it would result in a perma-ban

Besides, the photos had someone paint over them, so they literally don't even exist

I agree. However, I don't think it's ok to use permanent bans though. We'll run out of ips and become just like 4chan oh… wait.

WTF permaban for Lewis Carroll photos?

My biggest problem is the permaban. I would've just fucked off and waited it out if it was 3 months or something but a perma-ban is just downright unfair when I did literally nothing wrong

pick one pedo

Er Er what's this

2m31s

an old man

Worse, there never was any original photographs to begin with, the "nude photos" biographers were referring to were photos that had been completely painted over

No, it's a BBC documentary containing photos that OP got banned for requesting.

yeah because OP is a pedo and was requesting the images for sexual use, not historical use.

Holla Forums needs a way to tell if mods are online so we at least know if they can see these threads

mods are faggots

So it's illegal to host the BBC doco on youtube if youtubers are commenting that they are all masturbating to it?

Wrong. I have many historical photos that I collect. I just assumed photos of this nature would be more difficult to find on my own. That's why I requested them
Stupid capcha my mobile IP keeps changing even though I'm sitting in one place

Oh shit guys someone here might be under 18 I better be careful

Newfag permabanned me the other day for posting a non lewd image of a teenage girl and then removed it a few days later despite denying my appeal. He's pretty fucking retarded when it comes to bans.

,>It's still pending
Top notch job guys no really

> He's pretty fucking retarded when it comes to bans.
FTFY

The ban was given out by the new BO whoever replaced Dysnomia. Dys was never this fucking retarded

How incompetent can you be?

Alright niggers I'm going to bed. Hopefully the ban is gone by morning

You wanna get banned? Choose your next words carefully.

Ban urself please

I wouldn't get my hopes up lad