You're dating a girl. She's not perfect but she's great in your opinion and she's a 8/10

You're dating a girl. She's not perfect but she's great in your opinion and she's a 8/10.

All of a sudden she tells you her fetish is to be raped and brutalized.

How do you respond? What do you do?

Your answer will determine your intelligence and whether you're a sick fuck or not.

pay big black goy to rape gf

Gee, that's my fetish too.

Rape me and I'll rape you. For bonus points let's make it a game where we just dominate each other when we can get away with it.

It's either this or not act on it. There's either deep-rooted psychological issues, a low self-esteem, or she's entirely too dependent.

t. Permavirgin

turn 360 degrees and bump into her

Tell her I'm into BDSM so everything is going to be fine.

I would turn 360 degrees and walk away.

I wished her fetish would be to pretend to be BOXXY

ask her what her safeword is, then rape and brutalize her right there on the spot until she says it

tie her up and fuck her any time you want.. free sex!

fuck the safe word

Have her sign x here and here. Then rape her and brutalize her.

Won't work. Courts and white knights will use impressive gymnastics these day. They'll just say something like "he forced her to sign it" and everyone will believe it with no evidence.

Hidden camera every time I rape and brutalize her.

I shrug it off and never fulfill her rape fetish. If she can't have normal sex then there's a lot of fucking problems not worth dealing with.

Just run, dont fall for this shit ever again.

How long have I known her? If she asks a guy she's only been dating for a short while to "rape" her she's clearly not mentally stable and probably the type to cut herself/attempt suicide if I wanted to break up.

The safe word is a shit test.

This, to be honest.

Once you reveal that you've been keeping your sadism in check so as not to scare her off, you can then let her know that you will not be holding back any more.

After that, she's yours forever.

Try to figure out how this fits with my sexuality. If it's a huge thing for her that she *needs* to have fulfilled and I have no real interest in it, I give up.

All women dream of being brutally raped. They're naturally submissive, it's just how it is. Just grab her by the neck and say something cheesy and the sex starts.

Taking the usual amount of denial that you usually have about your partners faults into strong consideration - I'd most likely avoid her from that point onwards. There would clearly something pathological about the hypothetical girls kink. mentally ill girls are usually a lot more selfish than normal girls; which makes them terrible partners once their love hormones start to dull down. After that It'd only be a matter of time before she tried to fuck with me in some way because of her garbage mindset and twisted worldview.

if it makes her happy, as long as she doesnt have a fetish for becoming amputee

I actually face this situation before.

Dump her, she likely os looking for escuse to trow you in jail, and feel "empowered" by it.

like 99% of women….

When the red flags fly so to does the white

Nearly all women like rape fantasies, because it allows them to indulge in passivity and submission to a strong assertive male.

ITT newfags

rev up the ovens

i would hold her all night long telling her everything will be alright and get her into therapy.