CAN WE GET SOME FUCKING OC IN THIS THREAD? I LOVE YOU ALL BUT IM SICK OF YOU ALL JUST JERKING OFF TO ANIME...

CAN WE GET SOME FUCKING OC IN THIS THREAD? I LOVE YOU ALL BUT IM SICK OF YOU ALL JUST JERKING OFF TO ANIME. IM A PAINTER NOT A DIGITAL ARTIST. I WANNA SEE SOME DANK ASS OC THAT BLOWS Holla Forums OUT OF THE WATER CUZ POL IS UP ON THEIR GAME. i hate to be the one to give Holla Forums credit. but….. Holla Forums IS UP ON THIER GAME. we need some OG DANK NUG KNOCK MY SOCKS OFF entertainment up in this bitch.

I'm a painter, poet, and musician; not a digital artist. I can make shitty memes. but that's it. Rock my socks. rock my socks so good.

socks have goosebumps in anticipation.

what the fuck is this garbage, you call this painting? promptly kill yourself for having the same skill level as a shitposting elephant with a paintbrush.

you obviously don't understand what the painting is saying metaphorically. it's a painting I made a long time ago, but applicable to what I'm trying to say in said thread. kill yourself for just jerking off to anime and shitting on my OC, piece of shit hater with nothing to top my shitty painting off with. .

no really fucking kill yourself you waste of flesh. your colored shit smear is not a painting it's an embarrassment.

WHAT IM SAYING IS, OUT-DO THIS PAINTING INSTEAD OF INSULTING ME! Fuck off. im outta here you stupid mother fuckers.

I thought a simplistic design might promote some thought or creativity. but it obviously just makes the mongoloids shine.

I literally just posted something that I did that outdoes your equivalent of diarrhea
SKILLESS NIGGER

"filename- clipboard image"

Ass mad you have no valuable skills?

what are your valuable skills?

Already posted it faggot lmao.do you have brain damage? Do you want me to take a picture of an oil painting i did when I was 8 that still shits on you?

Kill yourself

once again… it's saved as clipboard image. yes post your oil painting you did when you were 8. I'm not trying to shit on you. I WANT YOUR ART. jeezus. people take everything as a fucking confrontation.

Cry me a fucking river you insecure piece of shit.
Now you will cry about how its made in photoshop too, the industry standard for art. Go learn how to paint something that isnt complete ass.

dank AF. Don't Insult me. easy enough? huh? no? you don't want my compliments? just wanna toot your own horn all day? is that how this is gonna be? cuz if you make some dank as shit, I'll let you know "hey that's some dank ass shit."

Did an elephant paint this?

what the fuck am i looking at this time, a neaderthal caveman painting? Fuck you i will insult you when you insult what an artist is.

I would beat you unconscious with books on color theory and perspective. Your shitpostings are the most unintelligent shit around. What were you thinking when you made this mistake on the canvas? Have you ever been to an art class in your life?

ya know what, you're not fun. art is supposed to be fun. I don't know what kind of shithole you learned to avoid the real world in, but it obviously didn't teach you to look at art in a broader sense than "look how much more effort I put in" art is supposed to be the viewing of one's soul and feeling who they are. not a mechanical process you were taught. your ability to attack people is not a reflection of your soul.

in other words, You've failed at the entire point of what you pride yourself in. You can regurgitate reflections all day long. but if you're this volatile of a person. what does it matter? if you cared and loved what you do, you'd give advice and share your own personal experiences/learning, not insults

Next time you think of picking up a paintbrush just down the whole paintcan, nigger. Its people like you why modern art is literal shit put in a frame.

seriously. just stop being rude. it's not that hard. it's pretty fucking easy to express your opinion without being rude. you're allowed to not like what I've posted. but I made both of these in about an hour, not really even trying and just wanted to have FUN. YOU are the reason the artistic community is shit. YOU are the reason I won't go to art school.

go back to reddit normalfaggot.

you're still a completely talentless subhuman. bawwww i wont learn a craft because my feefees might get hurt!

I've leaned how to be a roofer, I've learned the craft of guitar, I've learned the craft of molding sounds with a synthesizer, I've learned the craft of being a genuine human, I've learned the craft of saying "you're an asshole." and I'm tryina give you FUCKING ENCOURAGEMENT. and you give me FUCKING INSULTS. you see the problem here, right? you must see the problem here. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU EVER LEARNED WITHOUT MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF DEBT or mommy and daddy paying for your loans? huh? I'm here on my own dime. no help. no support. nothing. teehee, "check yer priveledge"

by your standards and logic of art anyone who picks up a guitar and strums random notes on a whim is a muscian who should be praised because its expression. I wouldn't trust anyone like you to do a good job at roofing either and I bet you're a hipster faggot with killing cats as your main instrument to play on synth.

Meanwhile art takes skill that doesnt just fucking pop up over night, draftsmanship takes long practice, and you have to train your brain into interpreting what you see and what you know. All the shit youve posted so far could have been done by a 5 year old with finger painting, dont talk to me about soul when you dont even have enough pride as an artist to always seek improvement. No you're just one of those faggots who think being shit is being good enough. Theres countless free tutorials and cheap ones in the age of the internet that you could look up and learn from without needing to go to school, you have no excuse you are just a loser looking for praise and pity.

When you press down a key on a piano, you're a pianist, when you brush paint on a canvas you're a painter and when you add 1+1 you're a mathematician.

what part of "encouragement" did you not understand? I'm done here You arent worth my time. I'm not trying to out-do you. I just want more of your art. but you make this a fucking contest.

And this is why you will always be a nigger.

your forgot to sage.

has some dumbfuck nobody who scrawls ninja turtle comics on an i-pad just told a guy with paint and brushes to fuck off?

you've got to be kidding me.