How do we make Holla Forums stop shitting up the site?

How do we make Holla Forums stop shitting up the site?

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the same thing we did with /int/. or best yet. Lets bring /baphomet/ back in full force.

Can Holla Forums even be saved? Many of the mods are too shitty.

Someday Hotwheels will arise unscathed from his grave under the pig farm and restore Holla Forums's former glory.

suppose you learn to live with them?
the narrower the worldview on Holla Forums becomes, the less attractive the site gets. losing more users at this stage is not good for anyone.

trump is doing really well. his immigration diktat thrown out by the courts twice and now a national security advisor caught lying about contacts with moscow. no signs of the as yet unfunded impenetrable barrier, either. 10/10 for lulz. he should be a reality tv star when he retires…i see him in a combo with burlusconi and blatter called 'who lies wins'

What happened to him anyhow? I was taking a break when he left. I don't know much about Jim either, aside from that people think he's a faggot.

he broke his wrist while fapping and had to retire from computer hacking

He wanted to go fuck a bunch of ladyboys in SE Asia, and now he's riding around on a boat. Also I'm pretty sure he tweeted recently that he was done with chans altogether, so the likelihood of him coming back to deliver us from Jim is pretty low.

Did he died?

Any particular reason for being done with chans, or just because he wanted more time with ladyboys? I suppose since he doesn't want to pass on his genes, it's best for him not to be tempted by girls with functional vaginas.

We must seize the memes of production.

raid them

Have you seen their shitty memes? It's fucking pathetic. Every big thread is bound to have 5 or more of the "Hades MS Paint edit" meme.

Their weak spot is their shitty OC.

We need to get rid of Holla Forums first. I was saying it for more than a year, Holla Forums is bringing in normalfags who try too hard to look like autists. Holla Forums is bullied enough to not shit every other board often, which is good, and we should take similiar approach even with Holla Forums.
Try for example make joke that would imply that Hitler was genocidal machine, you'd get gang raped by pack of wild Holla Forumsacks just for implying that Hitler would dare to not be same as they echochamber suggest.
Thing were much nicer when Holla Forums had about 2k users

tl;dr get a life

SAGE

t. libshit who gets easily triggered

Holla Forums is doomed to crash and burn for the same reason liberalism the world over is on its way out, OP. There's nothing to be done, just sit back and enjoy the show.

ASS MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE MAEK SUM NOIZE *BLOWS HORN LOUDLY*

MAEK SUM NOIZE

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

—–

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

Man, filters sure are useful.

i say keep both lefty and righty Holla Forums. they make even a fool like me feel clever.

The mods are good, its the pedos who are shitty.

I hope we lose users till faglords like you are gone.

Pedos are by far the most patrician posters on the board. You're just too much of a pleb to appreciate the wonders of loli pussy.

Pedos cant even get older pussy. What makes you think they could ever get loli pussy? You are simply gay and settle for men.

The fact that CP exists in large quantities.

Those are criminal third worlders, not basement dwelling, neckbeard perma virgins.

what number

They were obviously referring to their 9.

i look really hard but i can't see dubs

/b has become such shit its sliding down the rankings and if it wasn't for the horse fuckers it would drop further. Blame the fucked moderation. Say what you like about the pedos but at least they have interesting threads.

user, quick! have you seen the dubs?
they're somewhere here but i lost them !!

t. Holla Forums