Guys i cant use 4chan now it seems so serious. like here is more bottom than 4chan. is this possible? if so...

guys i cant use 4chan now it seems so serious. like here is more bottom than 4chan. is this possible? if so, are there any more bottom sites around?

you might rememebr me from previous threads. im the user that cant go back to 4chan

Best start learning the culture kid, this is a dangerous place and you don't want to get hurt, heh

you put too much effort in it so its not funny. sorry but you have my sympathy. wanna ruck?

i meant fuck. as in having sex. typo

Try reddit that place has a lot of bottoms

like your father were?

Huh

oh cmon dude dont be like that. im tryin to be freindly here. now what do u say? wanna sex huh? huh? ;)

yea feel that burn

now go show your father the joke that you laughed. take the computer, go beside him and show this so you two can have a chuckle and look to each other in the eyes and have some father son quality time

family is important

My father died from the controled demolition on 9/11

my dad is dead though

Why do I got nigga tryna be me?

Why do I got nigga tryna be me?

do they pay you for this?

oh im sorry dude. what happened? tell us the story

yeah it was really tragic, he died from the controled demolition on 9/11

UR MUM

i agree with this guy, u might get hurt kid, i dont wanna be resposible for ur actions or wat ppl might do to u

solid

I only came here after permab& on 4chan for trolling the populace

some cunt or male fem mod got really mad

You're welcome here, but Librechan was even better than here, nazi pedos and ancom gay pedos would battle to the death and all would laugh at the absurdity

so everyone is at least pedo?
such a pleasant place im in

ur shitposting by just posting that

i prefer to call it sweet talk and banter, actually

u dont realize that u did the same do u?

like shitposting?