It was actually my friend Donald who originally came up with a plan to eradicate the mutants

…really Fox?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Pierce
vulture.com/2017/03/logan-director-mangold-talks-x-men-and-trumps-influence.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Xmen was always such trash. The 80s homos were totally fighting crime with the power of AIDS they acquired from letting anyone willing ram their ass.

I noticed the movie conveniently forgot about all the evil mutants like Magneto and Dark Phoenix (who has the power of a nuke).

Perhaps someone should thank the US government for getting rid of those ones.

#NotAllMutants

He was talking about Donald Pierce. You know, the guy who's in the fucking film?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Pierce

Right, it wasn't written purposefully at all like that…

Just wait until Marvel's in such a toilet and so desperate to hire someone who *isn't* an SJW nutjob I get a job there.

All the power stealing/control collars and such will be framed a little bit differently. Mutant hate groups will be complaining it's "unfair" mutants powers give them advantages in combat as well as in the job market, pushing for legislation that makes it harder to get a job if you're a mutant because you have an unfair genetic advantage. Lecturing and chastizing the mutants for failing to acknowledge their "mutant privilege" holding mutants collectively responsible for shit Magneto did, describing how they need to just acknowledge their advantages and cleanse themselves of "toxic mutancy".

I'll introduce a team of villainous mutants with shitty powers who act as allies on behalf of humanity with technology to weaken mutants powers, secretly so they can feel less inferior themselves.

What did he mean by this?

Have a fat 'transmutant' with problem glasses and colored hair claim they are JUST as magnetic as Magneto.

No surprise those mutant rapefugees had to flee to Canada.

Infowars was right, the movie was anti-Trump. But what's ironic is they fail at their shitty leftist open borders oppression olympics agenda so badly that it's an excellent parable for Nationalism. These types of films always do this.
The proud little PoC mutants end up going to their own country free of hate and white - I mean, human - privilege to oppress them.
Here the director admits this agenda himself.

vulture.com/2017/03/logan-director-mangold-talks-x-men-and-trumps-influence.html

funny because he gets beaten by mexicans in beginning

this movie was horrible to watch. killing off capt picard and logan was a shit idea.

I always took it in, for example, X-men and Harry Potter that mutants and wizards were like the Ubermensch.

FAGGOT TURK GO HOME

I know you guys are so starved for attention you want everything to revolve around you, but the script and casting for Logan was done long before Trump was considered a serious candidate, so maybe try to contain your autism just this once, okay?

He was talking about this guy. His name is Donald.

Pay more attention next time.

Sounds more like he is trying (and failing) to make the story relevant than outright propaganda. I see a lot of movies insert those subjects, without actually taking a position in them.

Just because Redneck Adam Jensen's name is Donald from the comics, doesn't mean they couldn't have written the line purposefully that way so it comes off like that.

There is no border wall in the movie. The very first scene is Logan getting atacked by a bunch of mexicans. When he tries to cross the mexican border he just drives through it.

The whole plot about crossing the border is actually the Canadian one and the military wants to prevent Logan and the kids from crossing it.The movie is the exact opposite of the propgaganda the guy is suggesting.

What? The guy pointed out the idea to eradicate the mutants was from his friend, who's a psychopath. A character he calls by the name "Donald" multiple times in the movie. When he says "the idea to do this horrible thing was actually from my pyscho friend". It's not like this information was dropped out of nowhere, we already had this character name stablished and that he was a horrible person, way before in the movie. Not to mention the mutant eradication isn't similar to anything Trump is doing or promised to do. You need to really stretch things out to try to see some Trump allegory in this movie.

How stupid are you, Matt?

>w-we didn't meant that Drumpf, silly

Have you seem the movie? Donald Pierce looks and acts nothing like Donald Trump. It's like saying John Mcclane is an allegory to John Mccain.

>he doesn't look exactly like Drumpf, g-game over

Except for the fact they chose an obscure anti-mutant guy named Donald to be the villain. And one of the leading actors in the film is planning to come to America to 'fight' Donald Trump. And the director says this movie is about challenging nationalism. We're about two decades past 'j-just a coincidence, goyim!' being an effective cover for propaganda. People who say this now are delusional or in on it.