DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE, IT SUCKED!!!!!!!

DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE, IT SUCKED!!!!!!!

Its bad, like 2014 godzilla bad.

no shit i could tell you that easily

His fur looks like there's shit smeared in it.

It IS an ape…

There, saved you all $10

Kongzilla

Directed by Michael Bay

Excuse you, they prefer to be called niggers. Please leave your privelege at the door.

I had my fill of obama I'm not about to pay to watch him act in this movie.

Not bad but I wouldn't really call it a Kong film. It's a blockbuster upgraded B-movie that happened to have Kong in it and it's set in Vietnam and it has the cliche music you'd expect it to play. It was just a stopping point movie to set up the Godzilla crossover, just like the movies before Avengers happened.

I wouldn't write it off as completely bad. I just had different expectations for it when the Kong name is attached to it and it went in a different direction that I'm not really sure needed the license Kong to accomplish. It's at least better than King Kong Lives.

So you guys watched the last Godzilla Japanese kino?

…and the whole thing is a set up because there's supposed to be a tie-in with Pacific Rim some time in the not-too-distant future. The sequel to that is due out this time next year, so look for the big mashup around 2020 - '21.

I liked Godzilla '14. Design wise, maybe even my favourite.

/thread

Dammit they're rushing the Godzilla cinematic universe, King Ghidora shouldn't even be referenced until after Varan's origin movie fuck this shit

It was just as bad, in it's own way.

Godzilla 2014 had some real high points, the biggest problem with it was that Bryan Cranston gets offed early for no reason, so 70% of the runtime is spent following his boring son around as he walks through rubble and occasionally looks at a tv report that shows a second of Godzilla
There's some really nice shots like the guys with the flares jumping off the bridge, and Godzilla as well as the MUTOs look ace, and their final battle was great, the only thing is that the satisfaction you get out of the climax comes at the expense of not really getting too much Godzilla up to that point
One thing's for sure, someone on that production staff fucking loves flares and colored smoke, since that shit's everywhere in Skull Island

Skulled the Kong with Naomi Watts

Godzilla 2014 was good tho. don't compare kong trash to kino.

2014 godzilla was good though

that hasn't been confirmed to happen though, that's just GDT's dream boner

The Godzilla part of Godzilla 2014 was good unfortunately it had a concretion of bland shit caked around it.

It has a great main theme.

Post credits scene. Turn your head 90 degrees.

I think you meant to say
"Pleb Leddit Memeia the post"

It's way better than recent Godzilla, including chinese one. It's actually pretty entertaining, characters didn't sucked, action is good and was pretty funny at times. grenade scene alone worth the whole price of admission.

how the fuck can I watch it when it still hasn't been properly released for english audiences?

Jesus.

So will King Ghidorah be an alien in this version?

That edit looks great fam.

Just generic shit. Would have been funnier if they were talking about YAKUB to fit the whole Kangz shit.

somebody's single :'^) **

No that's the price of the SA membership, I copied the synopsis from there.

You shouldn't watch it, because the entire thing is a racist allegory. It was always an anti-miscegenation story in which a giant ape (i.e. racist caricature of African-American men) kidnaps a blonde white woman. It was meant to instill fear in white men about the natural attraction all women have to strong African-American males.

Let me guess you'll go see the remake of Godzilla vs. King Kong a.k.a "Japan prevents strong proud Black men from rebuilding the population".

If my wife's son ever saw those movies I would be upset.

How can we even compete when pic related is literally the beauty standard of white so-called "men"?

Well at least Kong is not a fucking manlet anymore.

JESUS Christ. I saw this movie and it did suck. It didn't help that there was an annoying black family behind me. I didn't really like the script, the movie had so many pointless characters and the movie focused a bit on one character then suddenly killed him in a meaningless way.

Also, literally all the helicopters had to do was fly higher or turn around.

Some of the commentary of the annoying black family behind us:

There was more, they talked nonstop throughout the movie. People told them to shut up, but they just got louder. Those were just some of the quotes I remember.

Those are some dank commentary bro. Shoulda been thankful.

I'm sure in reality that sucked, but I keep imagining it was like pic related.

lol
better you than me

HI REDDITPOL

It wasn't the worst, but you've really got to suspend disbelief

Like at the beginning when the guy catches the samurai blade with his bare hands, obviously it would have just cut his fingers off.

Not to mention all the times Kong sneaks up on people without making a sound, or how he freefalls right next to Sam Jackson and doesn't knock him off his feet.

It was a good acrion monster movie. It showed that Samuel L Jackson's character was disillusioned by Vietnam and more than likey wanted a Lt Dan ending. His hatred and the way the war was handled drove him to the extreme and got most of his men killed. Kong was shown to be dangerous, but he was also necessary to keep reptilians from swarming the island. My main issue with the final fight is that the big one should have been a bit bigger. It was stated to have killed the other Kongs. I also would liked to see the ants and some more creatures. The bug scene in the Jackson movie can still make your skin crawl and the cook's ending was something else. The wall bug scenes were unnerving as well in the Jackson film, which they seemed to bring back with the giant spider scene. I would have liked a beach scene as well where we can get a glimpse of the terrors both on the beach and slightly off shore.

If I had the software to do it on this shitstain computer I'd edit the end scene of Kong 76 where he gets shot down by the helicopters to this.