ITT: shit tier restaurants

ITT: shit tier restaurants

chilis is great although they have removed some of my favorite items from the menu, like the salsi-fied rice they used to have

i ate a chili's the other day. i had steak fajitas and they were actually excellent. my only complaint would be they give you 3 tiny tortillas. they should provide 4.

what the fuck you think you're too good for chilis? you post here so i find that hard to believe.

that was rude

A complete shit tier restaurant: >>/ck/

Decent menu but designed like its for children and lower class

get these pleb restaurants out of my suburb

easy answer is kfc. any place that serves something like the famous bowl defines shit tier. it looks like some employee goes around the store every hour, sweeps up the floor into a bucket, pours gravy over it, then they serve it. absolutely stomach turning to even look at. i can't believe there is a person on the planet that would eat that garbage.

Just kill me now.

nigga those colours are some comet pingpong colours right there

EVERY fucking trendy overpriced restaurant that has the arrogance to charge you $25 for a goddamn turkey sandwich and greasy french fries because every ingredient is "organic" and "cruelty free" or some shit.

You can get a sandwich for half the price at a chain like Applebees.

thats a shoop right

KFC is fucking great you faggot you dont have any good taste

Every chinese restaurant on the face of the planet. Chinese are dirty, filthy fucks and they use the lowest quality meat they can find, even if its cat, rodent, roadkill or whatever. I'm amazed they don't kill more people because Chinese are even dirtier than Vietnamese people and thats saying a lot.

have you ever been to a denny's or are you just repeating what you've heard from every stand up (((comedian)))

I went to a Denny's several times not by my choice and it was one of the worst experiences of my life.

Denny's isn't as bad as people say. I go there atleast a few times a month and its actually pretty good.

Denny's doesn't serve niggers, thats a plus in my book

Maybe it has gotten better. I haven't gone in years.

I just remember the waitresses being angry, the eggs were terrible, all the other food was disgusting and dried up. You'd get a very tiny glass of orange juice. It made me want to die.

all restaurants do that. They serve you a 4 ounce glass of OJ for $1.99 with no refills, knowing full well you can buy a half gallon of it for the same price.

Wait, what?

Chicken is for niggers.

no

Denny's is the only restauraunt I've seen do that.

Eating out is for normie trash.

that's not what your sister said when I ate her out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

was she a mexican? any restaurant north of the rio grande is worse than the lowliest pig trough south of the river.
same for the women

So

What's the deal with your post? What do you mean? You have seriously piqued my interests