What fuck is this shit? I can't read a goddamn thing on here!

What fuck is this shit? I can't read a goddamn thing on here!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/dgNKlFI.jpg
mega.nz/#F!pcAVAQDK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a reference to current events.

we all post with it so you can too

enlighten us o elderfaggot

no

please?

LoL I didn't even know this shit's happening, lol truly a lot of new faggs those days…

You must like it.

squirm for me newfag SQUIRM

no
btfo

ITT: hurrrrr durrrrr let's all act like elitist pricks because we know something that someone else hasn't had the opportunity to learn yet.

Also, I'm not a newfag when it comes to chans. Just this shithole.

Even halfchan isn't this full of retarded assholes.

newfag

The newfag is still salty

Since no one else will help, here's how to fix it.

Only because of the immaturity I see here. Jesus Christ, I thought 4chan was a shithole, but this place is far worse. Don't worry "oldfag." I'm never coming back to this cesspool.

Fuck off newfag enabler

just lurk more dude

Also, this newfag is the only one to post help. Fuck you trolling faggots. So salty right now….

Ok, you seem to be really fucking new so I'll be helpfull here. Lurk until you understand that asking anons to spoonfeed you everything is cancerous

Ok, you seem to be really fucking retarded, so I'll be helpful here.

Being a dick to everyone for no reason is cancerous.

Also, I've been on chans since 04, so I guess I am "really fucking new."

You dumb underage cunt. Maybe you shouldn't try to fit in so hard with a community that's slowly dying because it's full of assholes, autists, and elitists.

If you don't share our love, and commitment, to elitist shitposting, get out.

BB and don't come back!

Using reddit meme words… you have to go back.

And then

Well there is perfect place for you then, go to 4cucks, that change for the "better" already happened there.

You see that's why the exodus happend, that's why we're here.
On 4cuck you have large community!
The problem is, that, that community is mostly cancer, tumblr and reddit.

So I prefer this place to stay elitist shithole than another reddit.

this turd doesn't speak for anyone but himself

I didn't read his reddit spacing but I want these newfags to lurk more or get out.

Bu…t but annon…
I though we're all one happy family!
How could you…

What's reddit spacing?

I think

That I'll stay.

I kinda like this place more.

le epic bait my friend, you made the right choice

Great!

Now, would you mind coming a little bit closer?

Then go back there where you feel more welcome. We don't like redshit or halfchan shit like you here.

So whats deal with the new Holla Forumsackground?

No fucking clue, probably dysnomia is bored, or smth…
They change it to some shit on regular basis, but I don't even notice it mostly.

Add i.imgur.com/dgNKlFI.jpg to your ublock filter or change the theme as other anons have suggested.

check this everyone who doesn't like this bullshit and doesn't know how to change it

I do feel kind of bad though…when people explain things to newfags on this board, it takes away the only hint of authority and superiority that these basement sitting virgins have

You implying that you aren't
Are you?

I'm fine with that assessment and it's accurate. Now stop explaining thigns to newfags.

great b8 mait

yotsuba a best u fag

leave

we were all from 4chan once mate
check this epic meme

Photon is the best option.

I like the cyberpunk one. It makes it look like I'm doing really important stuff while I shitpoast in a starbucks with a trench-coat and sunglasses on.

fuck off and leave

why

no you fuck off and leave, or gas urself, or do anything useful. this place belongs to nobody.
pic related and fuck ur grandma with a gatepost.

because you're a cuck faggot

this isn't 'murica. this place belongs to its devotees. cuckchanners chose to get fucked in the ass, we didn't. they chose to do it for free, we didn't. they chose to belong to moot, we chose hotwheels. i put effort, time, work into hatechan, they didn't. so fuck you, motherfucker. leave, now, you cross-posting faggot

holy shit you are pathetic

you aren't smart.
>>>/cuckchan/

stop sperging out mate

ok have a good one

pedos and nazis?
never, ever will you overcome. your attempt at usurping the radical soul of Holla Forums in favor of a narrow and exclusive weltanshauung is bound to fail.

you think a place that has two groups of people who really hate each other isn't the (((melting pot))) of the internet, you're retarded. people from all over are here, but not cuckchanners

Just fuck off already, you won't find to much of moralfaggs here that will give any shits about your fate.
Sure as hell don't expect a warm welcome here.

Most pedos moved to masterhoneypot while nazis sit in their safe space on Holla Forums unless that place died already.
So I dunno wtf you're even talking about faggot

this should be the background image

you're just rambling like a fucking autist about nothing important, shutting up is about the best thing you can accomplish right now

Make me.

with no cheese on the pizzas, yeah.

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

Don't mind me, boys.

Props to the user who helped the OP, elitism is cancer.
Hope you enjoy 8ch/b/ newfriend! Feel free to advertise it from wherever it is you found it so we can grow our dwindling userbase!

wherever it is you came from*

Let's make a new 4chan!

tbh everyanon here misses 4cock. even if they're too young to have been there, they miss it. so, stfu?

You know yall can go into options and change it

Do you think I don't miss it?
Yet, I miss what it was, not what it become.

Thanks

get out

dysnomia being a faggot again, just go to options and change the css theme to anything you like

tfw no figuring to pour hotglue on

Everyone's a newfag once. Cut OP some slack.

fuckin newfag

you can disable it in options under theme you faggit.

I was bored, so I made a Chrome extension to remove the background image from Holla Forums.

mega.nz/#F!pcAVAQDK

If you ever wanted to learn how to make a super super simple Chrome plugin, this would serve as a good example.

Virus beware

Yes goyim my friends use the plugin to remove the background

to those who are worried this might be a virus. You can look at the code for the files before downloading. If you can't understand the code, perhaps your too stupid to need them!

if anyone would like any additional design changes to be made to Holla Forums with this extension just let me know!

I bet you say that to all the girls.

Don't tell him how to do it. Nice webm though

He already told him you idiot

Why are you so mad, dude?

Why are you so gay, dude?

resorting to spam like the child you are huh

Why are you so gAy, dude?

cringe.exe

relax, i'm only doing it ironically. Pretty sure the other guy is actually unironically autistic though

forgot the image you failure

no I meant to not post an image you dumb-dumb

Die.

Is that the memeteor?

its pepe

hard mode
1. b.css, delete background-image
2. ?????
3. profit