Trolling camwhores

I propose to troll chaturbate.com/rileyvega/
She is a SJW and looks very dykey. Lulz can be had easily

Oh fuck, she has blocked not only guests but even registered members from the chat. FUCK THIS SJW DYKE. She's too disgusting to not fuck with though. How can we do it? I reported her for abuse as being the wrong gender, hopefully it is enough but I doubt we'll get any reaction from her this way. Maybe some other bitch? Any ideas?

you seem to be the one getting your jimmies rustled in this situation OP

yeah beacuse she's a whore and doesn't want to act like that at all and is from fucking california and I hate califronia it's th worst place in the world and she has the stereotypical cali sjw accent and can't talk even properly and fuck I HATE THIS SHIT AND THIS WHORE FUCKED MY LIFE FUCKING SJW BITCH I HATE THIS SHIT AND FCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK thankfully some of the faggots in the chat are probably gettin her to fuck something or idk but FUCK this bitch cunt I like her face but FUCK i had that kind of style when iw was 12 and she looks 12 and SHIT she's a fucking bitch dyke nigger fucker and can't stop talking about food if she even ate at all she wouldn't be so anorexic ugly fucking bitch whore slut cunt of a bitch whore nigger shit fuck cock nigger slobber fuck child whore like a bitch i hate shit bitch fuck nigger fucking bitch whore she cant suck shit i want to see her spasm on the cam and bleed out her fucking smug nose or shit but nope never gonna happen FUCK RILEY SHIT BITCH SJW NIGGER WHORE SHITTTT

I was trying to record her stream, I was even doing my thing with fucking with her from the "astral plane" and sunk my dick in her head but all she did was take her hood off and rub her head. Fuck this bitch. She has protective hippie energy.

FUCK HER

Lol

Camwhores are the worst people in the world and should all be forced to become sex slaves. This Riley bitch, I'd fuck her if she was my slave. I'd keep her in a cage in the basement and beat the living shit out of her every day until she stopped having a California accent. Then I'd let her out of the cage but still keep her in the basement, for fucking. Bitch. I hate camwhores and this bitch just takes the cake. California hippies are the embodiment of cancer and this bitch is the worst of the worst. I can't stand to look at her any longer, she's too cute and just knowing I can never actually fuck her makes my eyes water with RAGE. I want to beat her face until she isn't that cute, or choke her with my cock until she can't speak in that DISGUSTING voice and accent. Fuck this fucking slut and I hope she chokes on her own smugness. If she does, please somebody for the love of God, record it and share it because that would be the best thing I could see today…

You think it's funny? She should be taking a cock right in a hole drilled just for fucking. Bitch cunt, I hate niggers and jews but Riley is the worst of the worst because she's a cock teasing little girl looking smug piece of shit and has no understanding of anything. Worst is she would be nice and cute if she wasn't such a fucking slut hypocrite who flashes her tits but only if you pay her

FUCK RILEY

Anyone that can provide an OC video with audio of a camwhore being trolled, I'll post the coordinates to a basement full of sex slaves waiting for human trafficking.

By basement I mean a container buried underground. It's locked but it'll be easy to break from the outside so y'all don't have to worry about that. There is a hidden camera triggered by movement but that's no problem if you wear a mask or anything or just don't look in its direction.

So i can get killed by the guards or one of those untrained heathens? No thank you

There's no guards, it's out in the middle of nowhere so they're 10 mins away.

The offer's only up for an hour, if you don't reply in an hour I'll grow a conscience and no deal.

Shitholestan connection,

I can only record like 10 second clips. I'm obsessed with Riley. Now she's talking about music but I had to close the tab or I wouldn't be able to save the previous recording.

Anyone with a decent connection care to record Riley? Please. I love her. I love her right now, she is so cute and I don't even think she's hot but hnnng…

PLEASE HELP
DELIVER, user

SHE WENT TO THE BATHROOM
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE

AWWWWWWWWGH SHE WAS SO CUTE SHE PRESSED HER HANDS ON HER CHEEKS AND HER TITS JIGGLED

BUT I WASN'T RECORDING

CAN SOMEBODY UNDERSTAND MY AGONY AND WANT TO HELP

RILEYYYYYYYY OMFG

HER SMILE AND LAUGH

FUCK I DIDN'T RECORD HER DOUBLE NIPSLIP

she's so comfy

why is she talking about clothes

WHY IS SHE NOT TALKING ABOUT COCKS

OR THE HOLOCAUST

IF ANYONE HAS AN ACCOUNT, ASK HER ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST AND RECORD IT OMFG HAHAHHAHAHAH

aw she told about her cat in a tree

FAGGOTS

GO ON CAM SITES, TALK TO CAMWHORES ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST
POST RESULTS

It's a guarantee that she thinks she's a ten. Ugly as fuck.

TALK TO CAMWHORES ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST
POST RESULTS
POST RESULTS
POST RESULTS
POST RESULTS
POST RESULTS
POST RESULTS
POST RESULTS
POST RESULTS

SphynxLions on MFC is damn hot

LET'S ORGANIZE THIS SHIT

SphynxLions on MFC is clearly down to do kinky shit, so we could organize to first get her softened by telling her how pretty she is and tips are not an issue because everyone is already tipping her constantly, so we could then ride on that tide and ask her about the jews and shit but escalate it so at first we'd ask what she thinks about jew roleplay etc but then ask her if she thinks the holocaust happened and start saying Hitelr did nothing wrong etc when she spanks herself or whatever

it would be glorious, if recorded and made into a webm with epic music

AHH SHIT THIS SPHYNXLIONS BITCH HAS MUTED EVEN MEMBERS FROM CHATTING, EXCEPT THOSE WHO TIP HER

FUCKING WHORE

How the FUCK do you keep videos small?

I accidentally got 20 GB of tiny fucking clips, how the fuck… I… WHAT THE FUCK

I was explaining to a few girls about child marriage and the fucked up things that happen in third world countries. They don't like it.

why are there so many salty lads here

I have sex with corpses

Camera pronograohpy

I think Riley is legit autistic tbh, or ADHD