Nature has given to the woman's physical appearance to sexually can attract as many men as you like; and he gave man...

Nature has given to the woman's physical appearance to sexually can attract as many men as you like; and he gave man physical strength so that it can force many deposits as fucking want to have sex with him.

Thus, the nature, in its wisdom, has provided to both sexes in equal proportion, the means to enable them to perform their function in order to make everyone happy. This is the ecological balance.

However, in our matriarcal society, the male attribute obtaining sex (physical force) become prohibited by law, while the female attribute (appearance) is increasingly released, so that deposits may leave almost peeled street . This creates an unfair gender imbalance, because it removes man, and only him, his means of action.

In this current scenario, it can be concluded that the rapist is not just practicing an act of selfish pleasure, but performing an act of cosmic justice, restoring the balance of the universe. Rape became then not only a human right but a duty of every good man.

I would be traumatized if gay rape victim who is wrong, now I would enjoy heterosexual rape, and the bitch should feel the same.

Single trauma that the woman carries to be raped is the fact that she ate it without gaining anything in return, even more than women have the natural instinct of prostitution, always wants to leave cashing equal to Gerson law.

Why many falsely denounce his enemies rape, cashing out in order to see the man is fucking, like marry for interest and divorce to earn pension and half of property.

So rape is an attitude to combat prostitution because boycotting payment for sex by force, rape is only wrong if it's with a married woman (who is another man's property) but if single has nothing more if more is showing its beauty (giving soup).

No, it's an anti-white society. The women you see in government are only running cover for the anti-whites who give them ideological support.

You're a polarized Feminist.

Its almost like not every race is a mudshit or nigger rapist and can actually have a functional community.

what

lol didnt read

You have to go back, Ahmed

lmao

i love a good mgtow/libertarian rape thread

have a bump, i might clean up your oc into something even more hilarious

Ah, the poetry of disorganized schizophrenia

You are wrong in many ways OP.

Women are given beauty to attract men, true. But the reason men are given strength is not to force women to breed with them, but to protect, provide and lead the nation or tribe.

Nature enforces eugenics by default. The more beautiful a woman is, the stronger and more successful men she can get and vice versa.
This is why all throughout the history, men competed in sports to show women which one of them is the strongest, Olympic games in Ancient Greece for example. And women always competed which one of them is more beautiful, like beauty contests.
We see this in many ancient festivals, like May King and Queen. By your logic, the weakest man can impregnate the most beautiful woman. This goes against natural selection.

We don't have a matriarchal system, we have a system that is run by financial power of international Jewry. They were the ones who started gender wars, which made men weak and women sterilized.

Men used to earn enough to support the whole family. So women could raise children and took care of the house and the only ones that needed to work to support the family were men.
So kikes started the propaganda of gender equality to get women to work too. When they succeded, they basically got twice the work force for the same price. Now both men and women need to work in order to support their family.
Women have lost their option of staying at home and raising thier children as their natural gender role commands which results in our people having much less children and our children are usually being raised by the system.

If you need to rape a woman to get laid, you should probably kill yourself, my little mgtow friend.

I think this people are the future race traitors and will join Muslims when STHF. Which is a good thing imo, it'll make it easier to purge cowards and weaklings from our race.

>>>/islam/

Wut? That wasn't what motivated the Olympics at all

It doesn't help.

Holla Forums is fedora-tier regarding women.

It's either lel let rape them all or m'lady they dun nuffin wrong.

Natura is cruel and violent I hope it dies

MIDF is at it again.

It's exactly what motivated the Olympics. It was about which man is the best. They also competed naked, to show how well built they are. The victor became famous, statues of him were built and songs were sang about his achievement.
He was desirable to every woman. May festival has the same purpose.

Let me add:
"Married women were not allowed to participate in, or to watch, the ancient Olympic Games. However, unmarried women could attend the competition, and the priestess of Demeter, goddess of fertility, was given a privileged position next to the Stadium altar."

That's why 2D was created, OP, when you start watching anime and hentai you will realise that 3D is not even worth raping.
Masturbating to anime is rape for the enlightened man.

Nice pasta I give it really made me think/10

kill yourself, I agree with OP but his stuff has nothing to do with Islam you are just sliding.

ugh.

It's an incredibly cucked view, to say that every great men did is for the dumb bitches.

ugh

Nah mate, it's you who's dumb.

But real rape isn't sex. It's a brutal act with blood and great pain that is a deeper invasion of the mind and body that you want to accept because youre fapping too much.
It's like if I just stuck something up your ass, not for sex but to kick your ass because you're a stupid motherfucker who writes stupid threads. So I literally shoved a boot up your ass…. It wouldn't be cosmic, it wouldnt be anything. It would be torture
You're not a male. You're a NuMale degenerate who has mommy issues. And the only difference is you've never experience anal pleasure if you don't see that rape is rape.

Nigger what?

You are basically saying every great men's deeds are made so that they can engage in fertility rituals.

This is a cucked view, literally putting bitches onto a pedestal.

No, men do things for their own satisfaction.

M'lady.

Not bad. As someone who is REALLY into biastophilia, I agree.

The fuck is wrong with you? It's you who's putting these words in my mouth you dumb faggot, besides, you said that every man's great deed was in a fucking fertilitiy ritual. Every man could participate in it btw.

I described a fertility ritual in Ancient Greece. It's how it happened. And I don't see how is it cucked. It's essentially eugenics.
Man who performed the best could pretty much choose any woman he wanted. Naturally, he would choose the best looking one. Ugly women were forced to satisfy with weak men. Can you tell me what's cucked about that you beta weakling?

Are you implying the Olympics is a fertility ritual?

The Olympics wasn't made so that the strongest men can fuck some bitches, they can already do that in their own cities where whores exist.

The Olympics was a test between men to honor the Gods of Olympus.

It's cucked because it puts sex onto a pedestal.

Why are you arguing about things you don't know shit about?

Here, for starters.
Only unmarried women were allowed to attend and watch men perform and the priestess of fertility godess had a privileged position. It was the main point of this event. Just like with the May Queen and May King festival.
Every pre-Christian festival or ritual had a practical purpose behind it.

Again, it wasn't about sex, it was about getting the best man, unmarried women were observing the performance and the victor could get the best woman.

Now fuck off back to your containment board >>>/mgtow/

It's not because men can't rape that women own the society, it's because women can vote money out of mens' wallets without offering up pussy payments in exchange. They accomplish this using the tools of welfare, child support, alimony and so forth.

Destroy those tools and then women will realize they can't use men in the plural as their support mechanism. Men made the mistake of building a community nest for women to fuck around in, their second mistake was giving women in power in how it is governed - even though they directly contributed nothing to its construction.

Is this the new meme?

Just a friendly piece of advice: read the label on the prescription bottle. You want the meds to correct the imbalance so you can get off them a soon as possible

No, it’s matriarchal.

This, stormderps.

This right here.

This is exactly why all manpigs need to die. Every last one, wiped from the face of the Earth.

Womyn can survive without you, can thrive without you, can invent and build and dream and create without you, but you can do none of those things without us.

Womyn are superior to manpigs in every way. It's time we take another great leap forward and purge the evolutionary dead-end that is the male gyndyr from our species.

Wherever learnicode goes, he must also be a fucking faggot

Reported for dyke

LARPagans are truly cancer.
You deserve all the curses bestowed upon you.

now now you don't need to encourage rape

you should just remove all power given to women over men by the government and make it extremely hard for rape accusations, false or, not, to be believed by the courtand put the minorities and the ghetto somewhere else so that women cannot falsely accuse a man, or even a teenage boy, of rape and as far as the legal system is concerned be the victim of rape, and then not be punished when shes found out to have lied about the accusation
brian banks comes to mind

women should no longer be able to do the following:

receive alimony, so that they aren't compelled to marry a guy just so she can divorce him and get alimony for the rest of his or her life

make the guy pay child support; if he doesn't wanna do it, he doesn't have to and either the stat can do it, or she can find child support by a means other than making the presumed fatherwho might actually not be the father while the woman secretly knows it pay child support

falsely accuse a guy of rape and expect something bad to happen to him; with this weapon almost any female can probably make you do just about anything she wants, or else

removing those three powers from women would, I believe, greatly increase the amount of people that get married, as men are no longer going to be afraid to do it because of the legal system, and furthermore, they won't be afraid to get a girlfriend for such sorts of reasons either

I'd just like to know how to take away that power of false rape accusations without increasing the prevalence of rape

also i sort of changed my mind as i was posting that and didnt bother to rewrite the start

rape master race reporting in

when i was a little kid, around ten years old, i got accused of rape by a stranger and only got off the hook after the police investigation and medical reports revealed the entire thing was a fraud

it had the effect of completely desensitizing me to women's bullshit. mama raised me to be a white knight but i ended up saying "m'bitch" instead of m'lady

inshallah rape the whores.

women deserve rape. give them what they are due

I never heard of unmarried women being allowed to attend the Olympics.

Danish survivor surely indicated towards the opposite.

Good thing you were a shill. I was losing hope on the goyim.

>>>/r9k/

How the weakest man got the most beautiful woman IS the trait that is most desirable by natural selection and if he proliferates then that trait will be copied.
Guess who scores with the constraint of society?

What the fuck is up with the language in OP?

Kindly fuck your "safe topic" spamming ass back to 4kike

Fix'd.

nice one, achmed.

Really? It's pretty common knowledge, I meant attend as in allowed to watch, not participate in the games in case you thought that.

Kek, whatever faggot.

Besides, autists usually don't really do sports or any other physically intense activity. Also, by stronger men I didn't mean only physical strength.

And you're using today's degenerate society to validate my posts ITT, you missed my point.

Congratulations, you just made the worst post I've read on this board.

I was thinking earlier, could it be inherent in European psyche to be attracted/fuck your family member? I mean, most of our ancestors lived in rural communities with low populations, often you had no other choice.

OK, show me the evidence from the Danish version of Survivor that supports your claim.

how the hell is this mgtow

MGTOW virgin gtfo