**Breaking** U.S. SKYKING channel (8.992 MHz USB) sending in the 56.6 waves (((NUKE))

It looks like a data stream in the 56.6 kBs range and has been going for an hour, at least which is only used in aerial attacks from the United States.The SKYKING channel (8.992 MHz USB) that normally carries voice transmissions is sending a constant narrow-band signal on its carrier wave.

Listen To - websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ ( 500, set your XB settings to Low Frequency and open your ports to CW)

There is already a huge thread on it on 4CHAN and on Reddit. According to the CND Channel, multiple reports are claiming the US is going to deliver an airstrikes near the Turkey region if you pay attention to the CND Benx codes. DEFCON has been on CODE BLUE

vocaroo.com/i/s17v0SAHK8zg

[View Image]
2nd TACAMO (callsign: SHADO02) just popped up headed northbound from Tinker while Nightwatch is headed Northeast in close proximity. This is the 2nd TACAMO (LINE97) currently airborne, the last seen about 15 min. ago heading in gen. direction of Instanbul, Turkey. This 2nd TACAMO took off some 15 minutes after an E3 Sentry (SNTRY31H) took off from Tinker.

The TACAMO planes used for tactical nukes are showing up but they'll come and go. FWIW, the E6's have generally been flying on the North/South axis all day and in the middle of the country from North Dakota as far south as Oklahoma. Nightwatch (when on radar and airborne) has been flying similarly, sticking to the central U.S. and usually flying longitudinally. The E3's that have been up have been flying somewhat perpendicular as seen here, screen grab approx. 5:50PM EDT; the E6 is seen flying southbound to north of the E3. A second Sentry (E3) is currently flying a racetrack pattern to the East of Columbia, SC; currently heading to Turkey.
Here is audio from the orders : vocaroo.com/i/s0E6MBDSN8XP

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vwcA8NGwuE
vocaroo.com/i/s0yrpxZjXreu
vocaroo.com/i/s0XvYPU6KsWc
vocaroo.com/i/s1j5seiAwuPL
vocaroo.com/i/s1cwlSPOS7HV
vocaroo.com/i/s0YkgVXS54iN
vocaroo.com/i/s0uUo64qfLvq
veteranstoday.com/2016/07/15/turkish-parliament-nuked-during-coup-attempt/
github.com/rdp/virtual-audio-capture-grabber-device
vocaroo.com/i/s0buvhYque2w
vocaroo.com/i/s1OPKOhgVnYM
vocaroo.com/i/s1dB6xxuNxao
vocaroo.com/i/s1eMjplXM7fi
vocaroo.com/i/s0F65vGqv6rh
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y0yh36J290
vocaroo.com/i/s0RxDwQusgw5
nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Weapons/B61.html
nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Weapons/W80.html
archive.is/y0fIg
globalsecurity.org/wmd/intro/safe.htm
ucsusa.org/nuclear-weapons/us-nuclear-weapons-policy/how-nuclear-weapons-work
archive.is/ncTen
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
youtu.be/zhwqjrjaeNs
youtu.be/c0MytMHwzAM
vocaroo.com/i/s0Gj6ltsgQ3D
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/wspr/
rt.com/news/351639-turkish-soldiers-coup-exercise/
skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0E6MBDSN8XP
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
rt.com/news/351694-incirlik-base-commender-detained/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one knows anything about skyking codes especially nuclear, fuck off troll

I don't know shit about any of this, I just copied the thread from 4/k/ hoping someone here would.

So you don't even know what you're talking about, brilliant. You should be banned.

They are evacuating the nukes from Turkey.

Reported. Fuck off.

Fuggg u

"No one knows anything about the lone bomber over hiroshima especially bombings, fuck off troll"

t. 1945 jap

(WWII was workplace violence. WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT IT???)

This. Turkey is about to leave NATO.

7 proxies… yeh… I'm guessing your not even using one.

Aww sorry bud. Im sure skyking has been very active, just when the nuke signals go out no one will know

I'm already banned, so guess again faggot.

I'm supposed to be banned 90% of the time, and I'm still posting, and there's nothing you can do about it but cry.

DELETE THIS

OP, I have no fucking clue about how that page works or what you're talking about. Could you be a bit more "dumbed down"?

Not versed in this at all, what I do know:

1. The channel usually just voices repeats of the word "Skyking"
2. After the Turkey shit kicked off its been broadcasting constant signals

You see the big number, it's usually set to 14589.80? Change it to 8992 kHz
Change the bandwidth to USB (2.49 kHz)

Why would there by SKYKING EAMs over the workplace violence happening in Turkey?

Holy shit user, we can say the Holohoax was just workplace violence. Top Kek

Summer can't end soon enough.

I got banned for potty language in the chat.

Here's my collection over the last night.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vwcA8NGwuE
vocaroo.com/i/s0yrpxZjXreu
vocaroo.com/i/s0XvYPU6KsWc
vocaroo.com/i/s1j5seiAwuPL
vocaroo.com/i/s1cwlSPOS7HV
vocaroo.com/i/s0YkgVXS54iN
vocaroo.com/i/s0uUo64qfLvq

This is some weird stuff all right. You hardly ever get a message change on a numbers station. Dollars to donuts the message is about the Turkish nukes.

I posted this shit to my normie book account.

I'm p sure since we have nukes in turkey this is authorization to lock down nukes and what not.

We got 50-90 nukes in country. There is no way we would give turks the nukes… this is to prevent any broken arrows/ empty quiver events. Incirlik launches spy planes for us and holds nukes.

Incirlik

I'm guessing the EAM was a warning that workplace violence might breakout in the region.

Disgruntled employees.

I'll just leave this here.

veteranstoday.com/2016/07/15/turkish-parliament-nuked-during-coup-attempt/

Where? Targeting who?

"""""""nuked"""""""

WHY THE FUCK THEY USED A NUKE
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ROACHES HAVE RADIATION RESISTENCE

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE

this faggotry is borderline larp

no dude i used l0phcrack and broke their OTP cipher lol

This sounds strategically sound.

I just heard a Skyking message come through but I could barely make it out. Some French people were broadcasting on the same frequency and at times it overlapped the Skyking.

The initial "Skyking, do not answer" I didn't hear because of the French. No idea how many.
PGMCXV repeated five times.
Then "Message follows", and I think something else before the next message. I heard a Lima in there, possibly.
Then a longer message, 4PGMCXV5CGRFMCDLT6LXDTNGXNNHGQW, repeated twice.
Sounded like he said "Heatray" a few times, hard to make out.

There was a shitload of static, much more than the broadcasts I heard yesterday. If I turned on squelch it didn't even come through.

Learn how to record shit without pointing a mic at your speakers, or at least don't fucking type dumb bullshit while you're recording. For fuck's sake.

CIA?

You could at least try to be helpfull.

This works from windows 7 to 10

github.com/rdp/virtual-audio-capture-grabber-device

Come the fuck on…….got anything that's actually legit?

Your housing of our nukes was important…til now

Nigga, stop stealing my rhymes!

Unless you're the new successor to the Eternally Banned?

If so, have fun with that. I'll go back to posting like I always have.

Ashes and Echoes no more

So the US and it's (((greatest ally))) have gotten tired of Turkey's bad goyim military and planning to set off WW3?

Romeo Mike October Victor Echo
Kilo Echo Bravo Alpha Bravo

Is what I heard.

Romeo Echo Mike October Victor Echo
Kilo Echo Bravo Alpha Bravo
Is what I heard.

Another one just came in, calling "all stations" instead of "Skyking". Does that happen often?

Is this a bait thread? Is it bug out time?

This was followed shortly after by a series of buzzing tones, decreasing in pitch, then a series of beeps. Sounded sort of like a retro video game sound effect, and rather foreboding at that.
These are the beeps, didn't record the tones in time: vocaroo.com/i/s0buvhYque2w

No user, workplace violence actually happens

To bad europe is deaf.

A couple more transmissions, both starting "all stations, all station, do not answer". The second came only seconds after the first.

vocaroo.com/i/s1OPKOhgVnYM
vocaroo.com/i/s1dB6xxuNxao

And beeping again vocaroo.com/i/s1eMjplXM7fi

bump

JESUS CHRIST!

THEY ARE WEIGHING IN THEIR OPTIONS! OBAMA IS ON THE LINE RIGHT NOW WITH THE LEADERS OF THE BASE!

this shit it getting slid have another bump

Might be a data burst.

Is it me or is the station getting jammed?

vocaroo.com/i/s0F65vGqv6rh
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y0yh36J290
Two more.

Important info before you people sperg:

ALL Skyking transmissions as the recipients not to answer

There's nothing spooky about this. Answering would put bombers at risk of revealing their location.

1 or 2 repetitions constitute routine messages

The priority of a Skyking message can be roughly determined by how often the phrase "Skyking, Skyking" is repeated. 1 or 2 repetitions are just test messages. If you hear 3 in a row, bombers are likely on their way. If you hear 4, we're fucked.

proof?
sage for autism

Why, let me just scan this Top Secret DOD manual on the matter I have lying on my table right here!

There is no proof. But have this guide.

Triggered

I love me a good EAM thread.

Any recent activity or has 8992 died down some?

I don't think there's too many people left on here that even know who you are Ashes. Most of the older anons left for greener pastures once the Trumptrain rolled into town and the plebbit fags took over.

Message going out.

I just wish I knew where those greener pastures were.

Hyperborea, the land whence Mighty Kek was sent to enlighten us, and bring us into the knowledge of the Truth. Come home, White man.

Honestly, there isn't any. Omega chan is decent but ultra fucking slow. This place really had a number done on it and it just fucking sucks now. Which is sad because it use to be absolutely amazing. Now it's all just normie-tier political discussion and faggots posting about magical frogs.

n/m. non skyking.

Opinion discarded

Yeah, I hang out at Omega chan when I can, but sometimes it's hard to discuss stuff there, even when it's not slow. The community's really smug.

how exactly is it better?
I like 8/tg/ but it too is plagued by the slow death

It's cozier, discussions tend to be more in-depth since you're not encouraged to fire off a quick response before the post gets slid. Also, the moderation tends to be more open with its user base, though a lot of that's because of how small and intimate the site is.

What is Omega's address?

endchan.xyz

Thanks a lot.

I almost don't want to tell you because of the chance that you are a legitimate alphabet tier or other shill and are looking for ways to ruin that place too, but fuck it. Mainly it's better because it's seriously lacking in the normie department. I recently just came back to this place after a several month hiatus and it's fucking awful. The threads read like I'm browsing reddit in all honesty. The whole place just reeks of newfag at this point. I blame Trump and I blame the ads firetires put up on reddit.

There's just a certain vibe that a good board gives off. The vibe comes from the userbase. I don't really know how to explain it better than just the feeling that you get from the posts and stuff. This place doesn't feel like it use to. Endchan kinda has that old feeling though, but it seems to almost have a darker element to it.

I'm legitimately looking for another source of good discussion. the slower boards here are nice, but I agree that Holla Forums and Holla Forums took a massive dive in quality after the normied and shills came out in full force.

Das it

4 sky kings? It happened?!

I cant hear it, pls no fibbing

Nah, ain't shit son. Pull it up yourself and listen.

That's Morse. Someone get on that. I'm not good enough

sauce please

Cant, on the phone, need what little data I have left for monitoring Holla Forums

Thank god its not it

Why would Obama nuke Turkey anyway? And even if he did, it wouldn't mean that everybody else would immediately unleash his entire nuclear arsenal.

Did this current message use "PERFORATE" instead of TEETRAY like the past few?

the sound is ramping the fuck up now

sounds like sirens behind the voice

Yes. That's what i heard

Yes they said "PERFORATE" twice at the start then the rest is a string of random-to-me NATO Phonetic alphabet stuff and then ended with "PERFORATE- OUT"

Thought I heard it to. Probably have that base on high alert but there was some distortion around it too.

I dont expect him to nuke Turkey

I do expect him to bomb the shit out of our NATO ally

An attack on NATO is an attack on all of NATO

This has great implications, Russia is worried, so is USA, world tension is higher then the Cuban missile crisis

I heard something about turks raiding a place in Turkey that held american nukes. Could this be related?

Sorry what?

Message as follows:

ALL STATIONS ALL STATIONS THIS IS PERFORATE PERFORATE BREAK BREAK 424CEQ STAND BY 424CEQ STAND BY 424CEQ STAND BY MESSAGE FOLLOWS 424CEQKJXHADJXQZCNMHT5JGBTIIB7 I SAY AGAIN 424CEQKJXHADJXQZCNMHT5JGBTIIB7 THIS IS PERFORATE OUT

vocaroo.com/i/s0RxDwQusgw5

ANY ideas what that string may be?

Poo in the loo. I repeat, Poo in the loo. Do not respond.

Stop sniffing glue, you're making no sense.

(checked)
Confirming that code. Typed up the same thing.

I've monitored this frequency for awhile, this is weird. Usually nothing just the carrier wave and a few EAM's and Skykings saying hello.

There are UNSUBSTANTIATED reports that the Turks have cordoned off the airbase (thereby denying us our delicious nukes), but again nothing substantiated enough to freak out you fine autists.

I do not like those dubs of yours… is this really the end?

nobody knows

Roomers are going around that the US base is under attack, it has 50-100 nukes at any given time.

This is scary as shit

Nice knowing you eurobros.

These are foreboding dubs.

Always fun to watch really. Honestly they could be sending planes out to just pick dudes up off there or something. This is just entertainment for a boring Saturday!

CITATION MOTHERFUCKER

Well, not QUITE accurate, a minimum of 2 people know:

the transmitter and the skykings

Uh oh.

I think I've been hanging on to this place too long too. It's like… that guy you know who used to be cool, but now he's on his second year of depression… and you're just waiting for him to snap out of it.

The Trump retards certainly is a part of the problem. They have a no discussion allowed attitude, and their naive faith in the establishment screams idiot. It's funny watching them rationalize the newest developments tho. That's what you get for putting your faith in messiahs… you get to desperately defend them and look like a moron.

Secondly the christcucks. When their raid began I thought it would blow over soon. But that's fucking two years ago now. They even seem to be increasing in numbers. You just know that if you have a thread about something that can be in any way connected to their bible, they come along to shit it up and scream about pagans and fedoras. There's a fucking thread about famines going now… and what happens after a couple of posts? The bible thumpers come to post their retarded passages. They are even more bluepilled than the Trump-tards.

I guess, as a place like this grows, and the lower intellects come like moths to flame, it all slowly turns to shit. But where to go. What to do? How does one solve this eternal problem? Are we destined to be slash and burn nomads across shitty chans for eternity?

Endchan seems very stagnant, but maybe I'll give it a real shot.

Well that turns into a pretty large war pretty fast.

It's not the end. It's the beginning.

The question is, would we nuke our nukes to keep the nukes from being snakbar items?

Probably bullshit, I have contact with some of the Germans stationed on that base, I think I'd know if it came under attack

THE MADMAN

I fucked up but what I was going to say was that you just migrate and keep an eye on the old one till a large mass moves over to the new one. It's happened MANY times before and will keep happening.

Well fuck.

Even if the fundamendalists get the nukes won't they need some Doctor Pavel tier nuke tech to make them functional? Also what is the risk of them accidentally nuking themselves ?

I would assume the MOMENT they get close to getting nukes we will glass them pretty fast. That's not something that we take lightly.

Roomers, like I said.

Cant confirm or deny, does not mean I am not scared at the thought of ISIS taking this opportunity to strike

So no plane crashes ? with no survivors

Wait, what?

This, holy shit,and the worst thing is that you aren't even "allowed" to criticise them because you'll always get called a shill if you do that.
I wouldn't be suprised if like 90% of the christcucks on this board are just shitposters from Holla Forums that know exactly how fucking annoying they are but that's probably not the case.

Nuclear bombs are not easy to set off per se, but who knows how it is with tactical nukes, especially if they take the entire base, planes and all? For all we know, they might gain access to the launch codes as well?

Come to think of it, I think the launch codes rest with the government of Turkey, so that would not be a problem for the Islamists. As for Erdogan: he could claim that they fell into the hands of Islamists during the unrest as well.

I'm sure our Muslim President will treat the security of the United States very seriously.

Gonna make a second post just so no one replies to my previous post with (1)

Crashing the plane was part of the plan!

But all that aside I don't see this going anywhere until something BIG happens and we WILL hear about that.

One note, many of those planes do carry conventional Tomahawks.

Sorry, it's a burger expression. It pretty much means it's one guys word against another and their only sources is "my guy I know". Not saying either side is wrong but we should sort the facts from the rumors. The faster we can get hard facts the sooner we can see the bigger picture.

You have a lot more faith in King Tranny-Nigger in Chief than I do.

Here's what we are talking about:

"Design Features

Two stage radiation implosion thermonuclear weapon.

The W80 is based on the W61 design, so the exterior appearance of the two warheads is probably very similar (if not identical). This is also true of other B61 derivatives: the W84 (in the inactive stockpile), the W81 (no longer in existence), and the W85 (converted to the B61).

The 5 kiloton low yield option presumably represents the boosted primary yield alone, while the high yield adds the full secondary yield . The lowest yield option available for the B61, 0.3 kt, is not available with the W80, presumably because a yield this low is of no strategic interest.

Arming and fuzing system weighs 10 pounds."

nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Weapons/B61.html
nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Weapons/W80.html

Sheeeeeeiiit

Can i get like a small manual on when i should worry. Certainly i won't worry with ahmed's having nukes if they can't use them. Hell trying to figure out how to use them they might glass themselves

I don't know if it's glorifying the past, but I remember much more fun back in the day. That's ebbing away. Or am I getting more cynical?

I think a problem is that back on cuckchan years and years ago we had this sort of symbiosis between Holla Forums and Holla Forums. In some strange way they held each-other in check and fed each-other creatively.

That's gone here. The spirit was still remaining a bit, carried on by oldfags up until maybe 1-2 years ago.

Now I just live for the rare post where someone says something worthwhile, in a sea of retards.

I shudder to think what this board will be like in a couple of years. Maybe it's just a bible quoting message board then.

True, dear god that is true. I looked over that part

Ah, now I understand

>MFW I am a burger and forgot that expression

the minute it looks like they'll get nukes the us will light one off and blame it on whoever was trying to grab one fucking with it and setting it off

I don't think it works that way, remote detonation of the things would be an incredibly bad idea. If they get one, we won't know it until it is a new menu item on the snakbar

this

remote triggers

Remote triggers

That would be funny as fuck!

At least we old hats can congregate and reminisce about the golden age of yore in Skyking threads. I remember the same happening last time.

I can't get into it anymore, but it warms my bones to see people having fun for a short while without all our newfriends crapping in the pool.

Likely a one time pad, only people that need to know, know

Good article on the subject- tl:dr is:

Arming Placing the nuclear warhead in a ready operational state, such that it can be initiated under specified firing conditions. Arming generally involves mechanical restoration of the safing interrupts in response to conditions that are unique to the operational environment (launch or deployment) of the system. A further feature is that the environment typically provides the energy source to drive the arming action. If a weapon is safed by inserting mechanical devices into the pit (e.g., chains, coils of wire, bearing balls) to prevent complete implosion, arming involves removal of those devices. It may not always be possible to safe a mechanically armed device once the physical barrier to implosion has been removed.

My concern is Turkey may know the required procedures to take of the safing mechanism

Archive: archive.is/y0fIg
Source: globalsecurity.org/wmd/intro/safe.htm

This would result in another brave hashtag blitz

#NOTALLNUKES

Yeah this is probably the worst. Where the fuck did these people come from?

#BANNUKES
#NOTALLEXTREMISTS

No, it's the nukes' fault. Those detonating them have nothing to do with it. The real solution is to ban assault nukes.

I'm actually ok with this.

I get it, was just a fun thought.

RIP

Yeah, maybe not the most effective iteration of that meme.

True true :^) touche

Well, for what I can gather it's some sort of small fringe church somewhere out in the US sticks. Some degenerate and inbred remnant cult. Many of them certainly seem to know each-other and act in a co-ordinated manner.

Combined with some westboro baptist propaganda appearing now and then I've often suspected that it's actually those buffoons or some outlier connected to them.

They certainly have the mission spirit up, doing what christcucks always do… annoy people until they get a few converts before everyone with a grain of sense leaves.

Soldiers for Jeeeeeesus.

What is the possibility of ISIS constructing their own nukes without any outside help ?

literally zero
if fucking Iran hasn't done it yet, a bunch of bumbling desert monkeys can't.

Yeah probably will end up like that African NASA program

Abu hajaar can't even light a fuse.

The more you know-

"Essentially, the destructive energy produced by such weapons is the result of three separate but nearly simultaneous explosions. The first is the detonation of chemical explosives that surround a hollow sphere (or "pit") of plutonium-239 metal. The force from this blast is directed inward, compressing the pit and bringing its atoms closer together. When the plutonium pit becomes dense enough to sustain a fission chain reaction (a condition termed "supercritical"), a neutron generator injects neutrons into the pit to initi­ate the fission chain reaction. Together, these chemical and fission explosions are known as the nuclear "primary.""

Original: ucsusa.org/nuclear-weapons/us-nuclear-weapons-policy/how-nuclear-weapons-work
Archive: archive.is/ncTen

I agree, but Christcucks are just regular anons, imo, I don't really think they're a problem. Just par for the course like pagans or fedoras, all of them are equally retarded.

When you get higher post numbers, autism comes with it. That's the price you pay, and we're back up to a regular 3k users at this point. Honestly this place would be ok again if the mods got their heads out of their asses.

something achmed COULD build (had he a source of radioactive material) is a dirty bomb, which is essentially just a regular bomb that makes fallout. in a city it would be a blood(less)bath

No… seriously no. Have you ever been in a thread about something completely unrelated to religion… and a pagan comes in to post 20 posts about what Thor would say on the matter?

No, that's because… pagans and fedoras are both too few, and not nearly as insane.

I do agree that the majority of christcucks are just regular anons, but the hard raid core riles the more placid ones up with the electronic equivalent to gospel music and waffle raffles.

But maybe you are right in that there is hope for this place. I'm still here. I'd like to see a bit lessening on the "no fun allowed" rules. We don't have a Holla Forums to lean on for fun like in the old days.

And always remember to tell christcucks and trumpfags how new and stupid they are.

You have to acquire uranium U235 (

That is the opposite of what has been happening though. Neo-pagan fags and possibly Holla Forums had been shitting up Holla Forums for months. The same old "hurt sure ebil Semitic religion" shit gets old fast. The summerfags have been eating it up, but now we are starting to see people push back against this faggotry.

all of that would be greatly improved by a massive banning purge

how about people stop fucking talking about religion on a fucking politics board.

Hopefully after the election, the quality here will raise again. I miss it, to be honest.

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Then go to window that I circled in red and type in 8992, then click USB to the right of that. Click on squelch if you don't want to listen to constant static. Although right now there's some kind of annoying electrical tone sound that is constantly going on and causing the radio to break squelch.

That's the background info user mentioned in OP, if you play with it enough it almost sounds like morse code

mods won't even update the banners, do you really expect them to ban retards?

lulz

Well shit, thread theme

I don't think Islamists would nuke Muslims countries.

Rather paltry actually. Probably used a few 250's

youtu.be/zhwqjrjaeNs

Nah, we had a good possibility of uncucking our shit through brexit

Baby Nuke:
15kT

youtu.be/c0MytMHwzAM

That's the same scale as Hiroshima.
The parliament building is still standing. It wasn't a nuke.

Guess nukes weren't used right?

"It seemed to me that a careful examination of the room and the lawn might possibly reveal some traces of this mysterious individual. You know my methods, Watson. There was not one of them which I did not apply to the inquiry. And it ended by my discovering traces, but very different ones from those which I had expected."
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes (1893)
Sherlock Holmes in "The Crooked Man" (Doubleday p. 416)

See

even alex jones is a more reliable source

Switch to 9734.15

I don't have anything against my bong friends, but I'm afraid you have that quite wrong. Brexit was never meant to save Britain; it was meant to save the continent. With Britain out, a major (((liberal))) voice in the EU has become silent, leaving latently nationalist powers like France and Germany (trust me on that one: the Germans will go utterly nuts if/once they uncuck themselves) to steer the institution. In addition, Britain leaving has made the globalist Eurocucks panic, causing them to enact ever-more-unpopular measures that will only hasten the failure of their plans.

For you, on the other hand, it's business as usual. The leave campaign was headed by cucks who advertized their cause with "the EU are the real racists!", not by nationalists. There is no nationalist party of note in the UK and there won't be one in the foreseeable future.

I won't say that it's ogre because I'm not willing to consign any European country to death, but Brexit wasn't a victory for you in and of itself. If there's one thing you don't have to worry about, though, it's the Euros punishing you. They have no power. Their shitshow of a union is falling to pieces around them as we speak and if they try to flex their muscle, they will realize that very fast.

Just Spanish music. It's AM, which is why it sounds odd in USB.

I hear a woman speaking Frog

Brexit on its own isn't going to save the UK no, but it is a good step in the right direction, we do have a lot to do to fix our shit but so does every country but we have a chance to fix it and with more terror attacks happening it is going to wake a lot of britfags up.

Here user, I saw your post on that site. This may help:

- Start on monitoring 8992 (USComs) or 11175 (USComs) Skyking on both
- Don't forget 6685 which is RuMil
- Read about 6998 which is "the Buzzer" online and don't believe it (but be aware)
- and learn how to read a waterfall pattern, it is actually fun.

When anons here have theme music, I'm listening to Dead military frequencies… just… hoping

They all have their special kind of autism, Pagans are larping high horse retards, fedoras are like that too, but just more high horse faggotry.

Yeah, I miss it too. I only came around Holla Forums during September, but shit's been pretty gay lately.

Looks more like pyrotechnics display for propaganda effect.

Brexit will mean nothing if the Brits don't start deporting all non-Europeans.

you really think the usa is on your side?

THEY WANT THIS TO HAPPEN

THEY WANT WHITEY GONE

can you imagine the fear if the news reports isis has its hands on nukes and they have them in europe?

this may well have been what erdogan wanted with his false-flag coup that allowed him to purge the army and thousand of judges

but the second isis threatens to obtain these nukes, china, usa, russia and all of europe declare war and attack turkey with everything they have, with the goals to regain ownership of all the nukes, to incinerate erdogan and his whole extended family, to anihilate all form of islamic army in turkey and to cut what was turkey into slices given to their neighbors for the promise to never let asia minor re-form in a single country ever again

Yeah I know, as I said we have a lot to do.

I see no downsides to this

what the fuck is this alien beaner music

vocaroo.com/i/s0Gj6ltsgQ3D

Sounds like only one man can solve this for us.

It is why We will never know one way or the other and listen to obscure military channels.

See

9770.00 AM

What language is this? Can't tell.

I agree, but I doubt your situation will be solved politically. Building up parties takes a lot of time and effort, especially in the UK, where shires (or whatever the fuck you have) are winner-take-all and thus exclude smaller parties.

There won't be an AfD or a Jobbik in Britain, that's just a fact. Any effective resistance will have to be extra-political and local. I know some people don't like them, but National Action is doing good grassroots work on that front.

Sounded Russian, but now it's playing some weird fucking music. Was speaking about Turkey.>>6749548

This sounds a lot like Turkish/Mudslime music

Friendly reminder to you autists. This is a valuable resource.

If you are listening to shortwave you'll get stations from everywhere. The ones it looks like most of /pol is on is a very good one and been around for awhile with a good community.

Turkish. It's called "The voice of Turkey".

Maybe I'll hear some explosions out of this one

Ty for the hint lad

unrelated but shortly after I posted I've been hearing machine gun fire into the air here…I live in Portugal

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/wspr/

Take up arms and slaughter the Moors.

fire back

Thanks for understanding young man

What the are all of these waves in the Netherlands?

What's really fun is you can hear how they talk overseas. I remember talking to my Grandfather and listening to SW when I got home on an old dial radio.

Love this Digital thing

Finally, my time is now

rt.com/news/351639-turkish-soldiers-coup-exercise/

A Coup? An Exercise? Staged?

Turkroaches confirmed for slinging horse shit.
Plz stop eating it.

As the other auspicious Anons in this Thread may agree, we are afraid they are gonna use the nukes and seeing if we will nuke them first.

Yeah, our situation is pretty fucked I agree, but fuck it I ain't giving up on my homeland, especially if there is a small chance of fixing it.

7335 and click AM. I just scared the shit out of myself.

Scared? Of what? This shit is my jam.

If you zoom in (on the websdr) you can see where the broadcasts come from.

Yes friend, it is still out there

It's all true.

You are listening to Romanian Radio BTW… On AM. Bit better than talk radio? :^) Almost, Civilized

Lol

Hit 6998 on USB to really scare the shit out of yourself. That RuBuzz… supposedly their nuclear code system

Listen user to the glory of the Russians either about to nuke/not nuke us… or just fucking with us

Don't forget, you're here forever.

4625 khz.

Tune to 5865

408.6 khz
Apparently this is used by Bane's mortal enemies, curious sounds

If you Anons are playing around it is appreciated but please don't make log entries like:

20160717 01:34 8992.5 EUGENE all niggers should die ::ffff:104.36.87.166

It simply isn't polite and aren't we as the representation of the white race better than that?

Now if you are a nigger or jew- I'd expect it but fucking behave yourself Untermensch

that chatroom has been a clusterfuck for years user

kek

kek

true true
One can hope to do their part for the LOGS right

238.00 AM

Any frogs or Belgians? They keep going HON HON HON.

When WAS the last skyking on 8992 or 11175?

Did they hear a bunch of autists from /pol were listening?

morse code

/k/ here, they're talking to american troops in turkey, because the landline has been cut, sattelite, cellular and shortwave coms are being jammed by erdrogan.

Longwave is harder to jam because US and Russia have the biggest emitters.

Longwave is also used by subs, so it's possible they're talking to a sub in the region.

This troubles me /k/ how are you fuckers doing over there?

Time to summon the horde:

Let me load this clip into my 9MM glock

To bump and to Worry a bit more… HAS ANYONE HEARD A FUCKING THING?

I'm about to bug out nukes are not cool rather haute actually

What's there to be worried about?

Nothing aside from sandnigger and beaner music. A weather forecast here and there.

As for all these beeps and boops I don't really know what the fuck I'm looking for. I wish I got into radio waves and shit autistically when I was a kid.

WEW LAD

Fucking hell, I literally got banned for making that post man. The mods are retarded as fuck.

Ain't that the fucking truth.

The one thing that is pushing me to bug out is the over carry on the Buzzer. 6998. That's what's making me drink my Gin. I'm not worried about us. If the Russian's can retake Constantinople… while Turkey is still Nato?

Glorious FIRE!

I will never understand how furious you have to be to dedicate your entire life to trying to piss people off on an anti-mongolian wall building cork board, and still doing it so fucking poorly.

Do you honestly think that what you're doing is working?

subs use VLF. You can't even transmit voice on it because it is very low bandwidth

Shits all fucked, I got banned for
""""shitposting""" (AKA calling out the mods) and got canned for 6 hours, yet rampant anime and troll shitposting is permitted.

Sad what has happened to this board.

ban me again for ban evasion you cum buckets, I'm behind 6000 proxies

Oh shit. What's your bandwidth? I'm getting something.

I wish every post for which a user got banned displayed the red (User was banned for this post).

Listening on 8992 and the background morse has gone for an hour, what are you listening on?

All I'm getting is carrier wave.

I don't know why they don't do that anymore, probably because they rarely ban anyone that deserves it enough to use it, mods are compromised as fuck.

Italics level triggered christcuck detected.

Is it supposed to be doing this that often?

That's normal, what is the flight time from the airbase to Germany?

I'm in NC and I've been seeing some really weird lights in the sky. Definitely not normal air traffic. Has to be military (or aliums)

Sorry wrong thread

Has anyone been monitoring German ATC?

There would have been EAM on the evacuation of the nukes, and there would have been EAM if they landed (and skykings)

There was nothing sent, not even carrier wave.

Help me here or tell me I'm a Jude.

Those nukes are still in Turkey in an airbase if we aren't even sure aren't being attacked (or controlled) by Sand Niggers

can ANYONE tell me ANYTHING too tell me I'm just an autist on this?

It has to be atleast Defcon 3 before you have my attention, that's basically the state of alert where the military closely watches and gathers intelligence of the relevant areas aka Turkey.

I appreciate the humor user, what Info? This is a very interesting situation that causes many white people concern.

Imagine if you will, Turkroaches getting Nukes (being a Nato member) and handing them over to Sand Nigger (who wants to kill you).

If you are an accellerationist, that's Grand! If you are an Alphabet soup that's (Interesting). For me I have a Family and I'm worried about White People and want to know when I need to grab the bag and run.

Help us White people Ok?

Wondering if someone is trying to jam it.

we wuz skykangs.

EAM as follows:

ALL CHANNELS CHANNEL THIS IS METHAL. 42WYJV STANDBY 42WYJV STANDBY. MESSAGE FOLLOW 42WYJVWISYYQIQYDKEFRIREE2GJHV3. THIS IS METHAL, OUT

CORRECTION: CALLSIGN IS METHYL.

SKYKING was a good boy, he dindu noffrin

SIOP is workplace violence

Another EAM:

ALL STATIONS ALL STATIONS, THIS IS MESSHALL. 42PSSG STANDBY 42PSSG STANDBY 42PSSG STANDBY MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS 42PSSG4VIPWO7PZGZGQLBCIFDCNG7D SAY AGAIN 42PSSG4VIPMO7PZGZGQLBCIFDCNG7D THIS IS MESSHALL, OUT.

Just got these, one immediately after the other:

"4 2 whiskey yankee juliet victor whiskey india sierra yankee yankee quebec india quebec yankee delta kilo echo foxtrot romeo india romeo echo echo 2 golf juliet hotel victor 3

42 papa sierra sierra golf 4 victor mike papa whiskey oscar 7 papa zulu golf zulu golf quebec lima bravo charlie india foxtrot delta charlie november golf 7 delta

This is ?? Out.”

Callsign sounded kind of like “Mess hall”.

I thought it was Methyl at first, but it turned out to be MESSHALL. FIrst guy sounded like he needed to blow his nose.

Some foreign language (sounds slavic) being spoken on 8992, any idea?

"French language voices. They show up on 8992. It's the French Navy chatting close to the WebSDR antenna. "

skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html

Thanks for the info, here's the latest:

vocaroo.com/i/s0E6MBDSN8XP

Now it sounds like the aliens from Signs are talking

Crusade when?

Fucking mass report that homo.

People like you deserve a bullet through their skulls.

Contribute or get cancer and die.

Broadcasting has always been a meme in Watergermany.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums.

Correct me if I'm wrong but skyking sort of works like this…

Also, bare in mind the US was on Defcon 3 a couple of weeks ago, they are definitely doing something out of our knowledge…

Sauce?

bump

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: motorcade

Vice president Joe Biden: Mr. President, about 35 minutes ago, General Bekir Ercan Van, the commanding general of Incirlik airbase, issued an forcefully order to the 39th Air Base Wing, which were airborne at the time as part of a special exercise we were holding called Operation Butt-Kick. Now, it appears that the order called for the planes to attack their targets inside Russia. The planes are fully armed with 90 B61 nuclear weapons with an average load of 340 kilotons each. The aircrafts will begin penetrating Russian radar cover within 25 minutes.

President Barack Obama: Mr. Biden, I find this very difficult to understand. I was under the impression that I was the only one in authority to order the use of nuclear weapons.

Vice president Joe Biden: That's right, sir, you are the only person authorized to do so. And although I, uh, hate to judge before all the facts are in, it's beginning to look like General Bekir Ercan Van exceeded his authority.

Vice president Joe Biden: General Bekir Ercan Van called Strategic Air Command headquarters shortly after he issued the go code. I have a portion of the transcript of that conversation if you'd like me to to read it.

President Barack Obama: Yo, read it!

Vice president Joe Biden: Ahem… The Duty Officer asked Vice president Joe Biden to confirm the fact that he *had* issued the go code, and he said, uh, "Yes gentlemen, they are on their way in, and no one can bring them back. For the sake of Turkey, and our roachy way of life, I suggest you get the rest of SAC in after them. Otherwise, we will be totally destroyed by Putin retaliation. Uh, my roaches will give you the best kind of start, 3060 megatons worth, and you sure as hell won't stop them now, uhuh. Uh, so let's get going, there's no other choice. Allahu Akbar, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our natural… roaches. Allah bless you all (pbuh)" and he hung up.

Vice president Joe Biden: Uh, we're, still trying to figure out the meaning of that last phrase, sir.
President Barack Obama: There's nothing to figure out, mr.Biden. This man is obviously a roach.
Vice president Joe Biden: We-he-ell, uh, I'd like to hold off judgement on a thing like that, sir, until all the facts are in.
President Barack Obama: Mr.Biden! When you instituted the human reliability tests, you *assured* me there was *no* possibility of such a thing *ever* occurring!
Vice president Joe Biden: Well, I, uh, don't think it's quite fair to condemn a whole program because of a single slip-up, sir. After all, the man is obviously an insect!

SAUCE: rt.com/news/351694-incirlik-base-commender-detained/

nothing ballistic though right ?

WTF IS GOING ON ARE YOU STILL SKYKING SKYKING?

But unlike your shitposts, some people actually value anime

If anything ballistic you'd know in about 30 minutes