Jenny is on Screen Junkies now

Jenny is on Screen Junkies now.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/ostomy-bag-can-t-stop-halifax-bellydancer-1.2711476
youtube.com/watch?v=IBRUtdzTf8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are they wearing condoms in the thumbnail?

She's dead Jim.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT MARGARET WON IN THE OFFICIAL POLL

THREADLY REMINDER THAT MASTER FAGGOT MADE A SECOND POLL WITH NO VOTING CAP TO FORGE A VICTORY FOR JENNNAY

THREADLY REMINDER THAT MASTER SHAKE IS AN EVIL ASSHOLE AND THE FBI ARE GOING TO GET HIM

THREADLY REMINDER THAT JENNNAY IS A FORCED MEME THAT HAS NO REAL TRACTION AMONG ACTUAL Holla Forumsiewers

THREADLY REMINDER THAT THE MODERATION AND BO COMPLETELY IGNORE THIS ABUSE OF POWER AND IN SOME CASES EVEN ENCOURAGE IT

THREADLY REMINDER THAT JENNNAY WILL NEVER BE A MEME

heh…

Reminder that this guy went to the FBI because people posted pictures of an e-celeb.

How much jewish cock did she suck to get that job?

CHILD ABUSE IS NOT A JOKE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

LAST I CHECKED IT'S SOMETHING THAT THE FBI TAKES VERY SERIOUSLY…HAVE THEY VISITED YOU YET? THEY ARE COMING!

SHE IS A FORCED MEME

SEE:

What a sellout, I don't want to waifu her anymore.

Kill yourself you disgusting colostomy scat fetishist

NO GODS OR QUEENS, ONLY MAISIE

#NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN! #NOTMYQUEEN!

This

Your time's up, OP.

MARGARET IS BETTER WAIFU MATERIAL AND SHE WON THE OFFICIAL POLL

DECEPTION AND ABUSE OF MOD POWERS WILL NEVER CHANGE THAT FACT

MARGARET IS Holla Forums'S LEGITIMATE QUEEN END OF DISCUSSION

==/THREAD**

jenny looks like a boy whos about 18 months into HRT.

any true queen of Holla Forums has to be cute and under 14.
every true Holla Forums connyisseur know this without asking. quality 3D waifus are a dream and thus they are fleeting by default.

It's all apart of her 4D chess move.

this fam

I feel like embedding that video about how studies keep finding new ways pedophiles are retarded.

By those merits, Millie should rule.

That's a boy

Thank ms colostomy bag

Girls go through puberty at 10 now.

She's the true queen and you know that she is.

That bag probably makes her reek though. And what if the bag breaks in the middle of sex?

Want to know what Hillary and Margaret have in common?
They both have colostomy bags

Jenny won, get over it.

We've discussed this before Forrest, the colostomy bag just helps to make her more approachable.

That's a risk I would be willing to take.

Want to know what Hillary Clinton and JENNAY have in common?

They both lost.

Under what metric did Jenny win? The major differences is that I can determine is that she goes on Screen Junkies, and that she's a child. Personally I'm conflicted since I don't like hurting children but I think anyone who has appeared on SJ should get a double tap to the back of the head. So, I'm conflicted, tbh.

Maisiefags have better taste than you. Think about that.

She lost, plain and simple. Abuse of mod power, rigged elections and constant samefagging is how she "won"

She lost, there's nothing more to it. Margaret trounced her on the first poll so the butthurt faggot Master Cuck made a second poll that allowed infinite votes from one person. He's a cheater, a child abuser and a fucking paedophile. He needs to be demodded ASAP.

We aren't all child molesters Faggot Cuck, remember that next time you want to post "MUH JENNAY!".

Pic related. It's a real well defined woman. If you can't deal with that it's your loss, i wont hold that against you but I'm not about to let you pretend that JENNAY won.

Real well defined women don't shit through a tube into a bag.

Confirmed for having a scat fetish.

>>>/waifu/

Margaret:

JENNAY

It's pretty clear who the real queen is. I've just taken the only aspect of Margaret that you can spin in a negative way and turned it into a positive. Can you do the same for JENNAY?

Prove it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So you're saying she's pure and not a slut like Margaret.

Margaret is much purer than JENNAY. She wouldn't want anal but she would be such a great waifu that she would let you do it anyway.

Just look at these pictures, she's way purer than JENNAY.

That's a tranny.

O RLY?

Do we really have to break out the random shapes?

Looks roughly 2 months post op.

So a slut in denial.

And supports a jewish pedo faggot too.

WHAT A SURPRISE! FAGGOT CUCK IS SAMEFAGGING AGAIN!

NEWS FLASH MASTER CUCK: THIS FALSE CONSENSUS IS ONLY REAL IN YOUR MIND!

THOSE PICTURES WERE TAKEN BEFORE MILOS PEDOSHIT AND NOTICING THAT JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH OF A FAGGOT YOU ARE!

IT'S WHATS UNDER THE SHIRT THATS IMPORTANT! NOT THAT MASTER CUCK WOULD CARE ABOUT THAT JUDGING FROM HIS WAIFU!

MORE LIEK BOYFU, AMIRITE?

You posted a man though, not a boy.

more like real well fed
shes anna nicole smith tier if im being generous

JENNAY:

Based Margaret:

She might 've a normalfag but she's a step above JENNAY.

Stay salty. JENNAY lost, Margaretwon. Deal with it.

She's not fat.

You don't know what a photoshopped pic looks like.

you can always see that tired worn out expression in a kids eye that tells you, all is not well.

boys cant be queens, sorry fago

i almost threw up as i cropped that pic of yours.
Dont you think its time to stop?

if i had to choose between the two, id rather a cute
no pedo

Oh god what the fuck is that thing coming out of her stomach?

her poop. literally

His waifu is a literal shit.

Sauce?

If I didn't know i wouldn't have called you ouI, would I? Faggot Cuck.

You're a faggot if you would let that put you off. Just admit that you are actually attracted to little boys already, get it over with.

Dude, she won, get over it.

This therad istself brings up that Margaret had a colostomy. She poops in a bag.

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/ostomy-bag-can-t-stop-halifax-bellydancer-1.2711476

Why don't you admit that you have a scat fetish? You said so yourself that you're fine with that thing breaking during sex.

That is the most degenerate shit I've read in quite a while. Only kikes could like literal shit.

It's not that bad. There's definitely waaay worse stuff around now.

Actually I said it was a risk I would be willing to take, not that I want it to happen. If you wouldn't take that risk you are a fag. Then again we already know about your penchant for young boys, dont we?

The bag is sealed off and it's not transparent. What's the big deal?

Master Cuckold has a history of forgery, paedophilia and samefagging. It's better to be safe than sorry.

the meme was meant to be an insult - not advice.

She can't be a professional dancer anymore that's why she became an eceleb, because it would make normalfags like you cry.

Beautiful, well said.

How can Maisiecucks possibly recover?

How long does it take a sloth to climb past Maise?

is this long term?

Quicker than Maisie takes to wipe the Jew cum off her deformed goblin face.

is she going to be on this every week or something?

lmao DROPPED
what a fucking sellout bitch. GO watch rlm nerd crew, based mike btfo jewtubers and dork crate

hey hey hey! shes still nice to fap to!

i can only surmise you have some masochistic tendencies - because that thing is gross. shes a miniature downy jewrat. you could lichurlay to anyone and you chose this.

i hope im being rused here.

you are living a lie user!

Sad.

isnt this just a one time thing or is she actually employed by them?

She not only has a very weak chin she also has poor posture. Her head leans forward and her shoulders sag right down.

Poor waifu.

Disgusting.

Euphemism for Israeli sex slave ring?
>>>/oven/

I also noticed she always looks tired.

Feels good man.

is she physically unable to have her mouth on the center of her face, instead of way over to the right side?

Why is she so perfect?
Seriously is there anything she can't do?

Just imagine.
You're out on a date with your girlfriend when, SUDDENLY, that hamplanet lumbers on stage, grotesquely girating her hips until the tragic moment when her shitting bag rips and sprays the audience with her disgusting waste.

We get it user, you're a faggot. You dont need to keep reminding us.

contain her bloodlust.

To be fair - as much as I dislike jenny for being a disney employee and a massive attention whore (with no personality to show for it) - her body does look really good.
She is skinny with big, round boobs.
However her face is mediocre -on a good day, that is.

Her fan happens to have moderator powers, autism (to constantly spam her) and anal sensitivity.

She's Canadian. By her own country's standards she's a redpilled thought criminal. The fact of the matter is that she is way better waifu material than JENNAY. End of discussion.

she has tits
link me vids where she discusses tarkovsky or drive, THOSE are true kino
which is why she works for them, shilling disney and now screen junkies
doubt it

this adds nothing more than canadians are shit.

was the last point supposed to be proof.

user you are lost and you need to cum to the light.

why do you say this, knowing it's not true.

yeah dude, she got a job at screen junkies by being so skilled at discussing lightsabers, nothing else

she's also a famous 25 yo non-obese brunette with blue eyes with 100k youtube subscribers, clearly a virgin

this all happend to her 8 months ago?

i don't see her throung herself to the 1st guy after all this happened to her.

*she

to prove i will give you tits

Wrong. It shows that she isn't a mindless lemming and is capable of independent thought. Unlike JENNAY who believes that the empire are "racist against aliens". SJW much?

Just compare their pictures, I think that is more than enough proof of who is superior waifu material.

Hello Faggot Cuck, I'm surprised you haven't been Imprisoned yet…It's only a matter of time now. Your deception will not go unchecked.

How appropriate for a panderer to dress like a panda.

3:43
MALE voice, "did you just hear what that guy said?"

you think she never fucked anyone? sure, she's surrounded by males 24/7 and she's 25, clearly a virgin

THE BEST WAIFU IS RANDY TAYLOR 69 AKA ROSE

For all we know the male voice is her brother, father, or a beta orbiter.

she's qt, but compared to my jenny, she is a cow.

Why im i a faggotCuck?

that is her gay friend.

Did somebody say…waifu?

She can "pander" to me any day if you know what I mean.

yes.
he was that guy in the next episodes, the other cosplayer dude.

She can shit on you through her stomach hole?

imkampfy pls go. You will never wake up as Rachel Maddow. You were not born to be a lesbian jewdyke. The sooner you get over this, the better.

(You)
That's the equivalent of walking around in an SS uniform for a Canadian.

Wrong again.

You know damn well who you are Faggot Cuck, i can spot you from a mile off. Their coming for you, you fucking paedophile, your reign of terror is coming to an end.

Its not something you'd ever have to see or interact with (unlike JENNAY's prognathism). As I've said earlier it just makes her more approachable, the looks and body of a Stacey with the personality of a homely wench. What's not to love about that?

*They're

this is literal autism. especially that third pic, jesus christ.

i hope you faggots are orgasming ironically.

stop this! no one cares!

Well i can guess what you will say nomader what i say next
"Canadian Canadian Canadian Canadian"

you make me smile user.

and on top of this you keep posting the same pics, jenny gives us plenty to fap to.

Die with honor you shitfu lover

im a cunnyisseur sir, both of these alleged queens are shit. one literally so.

also
shows how new you are lad

My waifu may shit in a bag but your waifu is literally a shit.

Let's get down to brass tacks here. Is shitting in a bag really that disgusting? If anything she's probably more concerned about cleanliness than the average person as a result of it. That's another positive trait right there. That's the only flaw you can list and I can easily so i it into a positive.

look user, i think she's qt but she not jenny, just look at these feet lad, you can't win against these.

But Margaret already did in the legitimate election, your trashfu only won the false election. As I have said this fake consensus is only real in your mind.

i can't speak to a man with no good sense. Good bye user, have fun with shit belly. We will fap to the true queen.

what about people pretending to be 14

I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not.

She's not reddit enough: hates disney, has actual breasts + the janitor here doesn't like her and that's really all that counts. Sage downvote for you, drumpflet.

Do you fantasize about fucking her stomach hole?

nobody cares about tv actresses

Really makes you think.

the only thing worse than not being pure is pretending to be.

shes worth a remorseful fap at best m8 if im being genuine.

Haven't you been BTFO'D enough for today? She is flat compared to pic related.

Flat or not she looks like don knotts in a wig

Literally shitfu

I don't even want to get entangled in your ironic waifuwar but
SHE SHITS IN A BAG

That's just something you can't talk down my man.I wouldn't want a waifu with a gaping anus in her belly that smells like shit.

Why does she wear the bag?

I'm being deadly serious here. Margaret is objectively a better waifu, there's not even any doubt about it. She's better in every single way and if someone is going to obsessively spam their waifu they should be spamming her not JENNAY.

I can easily talk the shitbag down here are a few examples:
1.She's probably more cleanly than the average woman as a result of the shitbag and i just cant picture her reeking of shit. Look at this picture, does she look like she would have a putrid stench? I don't buy it, she would smell like lavenderand roses.
2.It makes her more approachable. Like I said earlier "the face and body of a Stacey with the mind of a homely wench. What's not to love". Your getting the best of both worlds, are you really saying a shitbag would be a deal breaker here
3. Toilet usage effectively halved. No more battling over who gets to use the toilet first in the morning.

That's just 3 ways that I can talk down the shitbag and i can think of plenty more. Just face the facts, my waifu shits in a bag but your waifu is literally a shit.

You said that already.

Hi again
Really? Aren't you the same poster here?

The astroturfing pedo doesn't like a busty female, go figure.

If she pulls it off will she die?

It would be extremely shitty.

Astroturfing again are we? Margaret is the true queen. End of discussion.

Even sex with a bagshitter is shitty

Well maybe you should start, lad.A quick google shows me there are literally guides and special deodorants for internal use to remove the stink, as well as diets to decrease the potential of continous bagfarting. This is getting worse the longer i look at it.

It's a good job that she hasn't had her "rectum" removed then isn't it? Stop grasping for straws you sad little man.

I refuse to believe that pic related would walk around reeking of shit, it's just not possible. Look at how cute and full of life she is, she would smell good, I guarantee it. I'm not debating that she is more at risk of reeking than the average woman, I'm saying she wouldn't let herself get into that state in the first place. Watch vid related, do you really think that she smells like shit? I just can't accept that, there's no way it's true.

you're the only fucker posting her in this thread, the same pics, the same shit about you want her, end this user, jesus.

I sincerely regret ever coming into this shitty thread.

This was me 2hrs ago my dude, it's fucking disgusting.

A 2d youtube waifu doesn't smell like anything user. Beauty and personality are what counts, I'm sure tay farts when she drinks milk and probably takes runny baby wipe needing shits and looks at it before she flushes but nobody wants to think about that, ya know?

Your shitfu a waif.

Look at the posts I linked, retard, the image numbers give you away. Ffs go back to reddit.

>>>/eceleb/

you are so fucking dumb

JENNAY lost dude. Get over it.

You're going between an iPad and a laptop, unless you seriously expect anyone to believe these images didn't come from the same device.

Want to try again?

if it will get u to fuck off, yes

you are getting slaughtered shit stomach

JENNAY lost dude. Get over it.

tries to ignore

fuck dude i hope you die quick, what a sad life.

Why would they come from the same device? Do you know how file names work?

Why is she so fucking hot bros?

I'm not the only guy on this board who is #TeamMargaret, i don't have to create a false consensus to craft my mirage. You are talking to more than one person. By the way what happened to the "neutral/cunny lover stance that you took earlier? Your mask has slipped hasn't it? Faggot Cuck.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

this fat bitch is ded

SAD

you have been posting the same pics of this bitch dude, its easy to see you.

Sounds like queen tier behaviour to me.

Not as easy as it is to spot you, Faggot Cuck.

So are you. You still have not provided evidence that everyone against shitfu is only one guy.

KEK Let him die, You cant help this lad

this

Because they are all 13 digit numbers beginning with "14", the third numbers are even in consecutive order. If you're going to astroturf at least put some effort in it.

So you truly don't know how file names work.

this fat shit lover is getting dumber and dumber

They've always been like that here until codemonkey fucked things up in late august.

i have never seen such a sad string of posts

Why don't you explain. Explain how you're totally a different poster who just happened to also have a 13 digit image number that just happened to have the same prefix and just happened to be agreeing with """another""" anti-margaret user. Go ahead, this should be good.

The file names were always like that until late August 2016. You're new aren't you?

Reminder that Faggot Cuck wants this to be queen. Inb4 "it's just angles bro!" Try and find a shot of Queen Margaret from a "bad angle" protip: you can't.

Eeeeeeeeeew wtf!!! That's fucking gross! Faggot Cuck needs to GTFO of here ASAP! MARGARET FOR QUEEN!!!!!

What are you talking about? Filenames with the pattern you were describing used to be common here. Then last year in August codemonkey changed the file name system so that whenever a new file was saved you get random numbers and letters instead.

JENNAY HAS NO CHIN!!!!!

JENNAY IS LITERALLY LEAFY WITH A WIG!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONLY WORSE THAN A MAISIEPOSTER IS A JENNAYPOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/!!!!!!!!!!!

OG Jenny poster back after seeing this shit!

Also found this creepy shit on google
KEK

I think it's ok for a girl to have a weak chin. It's worse for a man to have it because a jaw line is extremely important for a man (to be attractive to most girls)
Also it's not as bad as leafy's thank God.

What? These are 2 diffrent people, she doesnt even try to hid her chin.

NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/
NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/

You're doing God's work user, keep up the good fight.

you did a lot of work user

Being this triggered by the Queen of Holla Forums :'^)

What you just say faggot?

Why do we have to fight user?

Shitting inside a bag is only one step away from shitting on thr streets, get this proto-poointheloo out of here, the closest she'll ever get to queen is if someone of a high caste in india gets interested in her.

How does it feel to know that your waifu is literally Leafy with a wig? :^)

Watsa matta m8? Umad? :^)

NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/! NO CHIN = NOT /MYQUEEN/!

Not going to lie, these pics made me fall in love with jennys eyes more.

i want to cum and make jennys eyes burn

Because you like trannies ;^)

How does she fold towels?

Proof of your lies! Kong knockers!

i love this pic of her

One of the worst Jenny threads I've ever seen.

Hol up…

Yeah, it had a bad start and its been off track.

After this goes down im make a new jenny thread #2 and post what iv been collecting scene Jenny thread #1 last week, got more feet and legs for the lads.

What did you think of the video, i thought it was cute but the 2 guys were trying so hard to have the same humor as Jenny, it kinda killed it for me.

JENNAY lost dude. She will NEVER be a meme and there is NOTHING that you can do about it. It's time to man up… Take the Margpill.

Yes, it does.

Sounds pretty Queen like to me.

It's not very queen like to shit inside a bag

But Jenny cares for are "needs" look at
youtube.com/watch?v=IBRUtdzTf8U

at 2:08 she pulls down her own bra strap! Yummmmmm

and the eyes, user i could never take your pill

>narrative that a professional disney fan is queen of Holla Forums continues to be pushed
Really makes you think.

Is this a shop!?!? Did they do a show together!

I look forward to it.

Samefag

It's Faggot Cuck. Don't worry he won't be posting for long, the fbi were alerted to his behaviour days ago. Just keep calm and praise Margaret.

kill all pedokikes KKK KKK KKK hang all degenerates today

First one is me asking about a shop photo.

Second one is another guy from Jenny #1 last week.

Third is me giving him a thumbs up.

Nigga why u so mad?

i will kill all pedos filthy kike degenerate

The cat eyes thing Jenny does with her make up is adorable.

thank you user

Mediocrity in anything bothers me, including forced memes.

POO
IN
THE
BAG

we just like to fap, leave us alone!

also you can not deny the cuteness of the dress.

MASTER CUCK JUST DELETES A PRO MARGARET (THE REAL QUEEN) THREAD! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! MODS ARE (JENNAY)FAGS IS CONFIRMED!!!

HOW MUCH ARE DISNEY PAYING YOU MASTER CUCK? IS IT WORTH YOUR PRIDE?!?! YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER! THIS WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED, I CAN GUARANTEE THAT MUCH!!!

based mods

It might have been the name of the thread user.

Sounds like it would have been a shit storm of Waifus shit throwing. Or a pure shit post thread.

We all know (((who))) is behind this.

Jenny is at least somewhat TV related, considering she will suck cock of any youtuber with more than 200k viewers for a spotlight.

Margaret is politics and shitbag related only.

this, jenny talks about Holla Forums shit

fuck is Margaret?

Not Jenny that's for sure… :'^)

Read the logs dude it was the motherfucking BO who did it

does she have autism? srs

Looks like it's time to remind someone this isn't reddit

Normie with autist tendencies

Margaretfags BTFO!

what does it make you feel user?

do you like the jenny lust?

Take the Margpill.

mnah

this thread needs a fucking napalm enema, almost as bad as maisiefags and chinese cartoons

Sage negated :^)

But girls in chinese cartoons are actually attractive.

You people really think you have a choice?

i want to cum in jennys eyes

bitch I am immune to your puppy eyes, ive roasted too many nips on these here boards, you better not fuck with my downboats i will report u to global mods for shitlordery

cuck

Luisposting is the radio interference of /tv you fucking green behind the ears rear echelon newfag, even bringing it up proves that you have not yet shit in this here jungle son

luisposting is like 120% humidity: its always there, oppressive, enveloping you, but you learn to live with it and do what has to be done

Oh shut the fuck up you shit eating cancer. Don't try to act like your obsession with nigger penises makes you some kind of seasoned fa/tv/irgin. It just makes you a disgusting cuck who street shits all over our otherwise perfect nice board.
t

i dont make cuckposts you fucking retard can you even read english it a jap psyop tactic I have to live this shit everyday do you think I fucking enjoy it you fucking dog you need to fuck off back to chairforce leddit you are not cut out for this shit youre losing it man

Well, I like that I'm keeping the Jenny lust alive and well. Just a little conflicted that my rare Jennys are no longer rare.

user! We are one in the same! I dont want to let them go but i love when people lust over jenny.

I have to ask, do you have the pic with her on her knees next to her bed with her feet showing?

also a rare you might like and not have

Fuck off with that chinless manlet. Off to >>>/waifuist/ with you.

I have that one!

I don't have that one :(

POOBAG

her twitter bb8 collection is adorable!

Do u think after busting a nut inside Jenny she'd let you sleep next to her or would you have to leave to make room for her BB8s :(

Do you?

Probably straight on the couch. Kek

I would do that. I would do that for her :')

me too :')

Nice rare.

Thanks b

Jenny confirmed for Al Quaeda operative.

I really wonder how dedicated some of you are…

Its something about that first pic of yours that gets me rock hard, every time.

What is it lads? Also feet and feet talk!

(((Jennay))) lost, lads. Time to wake up and take the Margpill ;^)

It's like you're trying to copy the 2 maisiefags from GoT thread but too dumb to do it right.

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON JENNAY :^)

Stay with it user, Jenny will heal you of this ailment.

you like her legs and neck?

;^)

But where is her chin?

You should stop resisting, fam. Take the Margpill. Do it.

Not to be rude, but you guys have pretty shit tastes imo.

lolnope

whats the point of an ugly boy when there are quality traps to fap to?

poo goes in the loo

You're right about that ;^)

both deserve a flush m8.

t. cunnyisseur

nein

She lost tho ;^)

>oy vey! :'^)

Yis!!

Not gonna happen, bucko. Stop trying.

Waste of good trips right there

>>>/hebe/ pls go

Checked. My nigga.

Nuked.

So it's decided

Jenny :)

JENNY! :)

Daaaawwwwwwwww

I need to fuck this girl.

Do you think she regrets giving us fap material?