Steven Universe Supports Terror Apology

For those of you who haven't seen or heard of Steven Universe, I'll give you a quick summary;

So, a long-ass time before the events of the show, this planet referred to as "Homeworld," inhabited by creatures known as Gems, plans to take over Earth and destroy it. The Crystal Gems, a rebel army made to protect the Earth, successfully (for the most part) stop Homeworld from taking over. Around six thousand years later, three (really four, but…) leftover Gems now live on Earth with this Steven kid who's the son of their leader and they all protect the place from monsters and shit. All well and good so far, right? Well, there's a slight problem with that; the inclusion of Homeworld's perspective on things.

Near the beginning of season two, the character Peridot is introduced, starting off as a villain and later becoming a member of the team. I'm going to intentionally give shit away, because it was at this point I said, "Fuck this show." In the episodes "It Could Have Been Great" and "Message Received," she is shown praising the efforts of Homeworld and her leader Yellow Diamond. She talks at length about all the good that colonizing Earth would've brought for the Gem race, draining life from it, hollowing it out and using it like a sort of communication and rest point. Of course, our heroes are horrified and disgusted by how enthusiastically she talk of all this, except for one; Steven. At the end of "It Could Have," Steven jumps at Peridot's defense after she talks about Homeworld's plan. He didn't exactly say, "Wait a minute, let's hear what she has to say," it was more of an, "Oh, would you look at the time," as he pulled at his collar, protecting her from being rightfully pummeled and shunned. In the next episode, "Message Received," Steven is the first one to talk to her after the events of the previous episode. You know how most world leaders say, "We don't negotiate with terrorists," or words of that effect? There's a reason for that. Instead of chewing her out or trying to "poof" her, he asks her about Homeworld and Yellow Diamond! I can't talk about the rest, because I turned the thing off and promised to never touch the show again. The only message I could piece from that moment, as well as smaller moments throughout the series, is that even if you plan on destroying the world, your views matter and are valid. It's pure terror apology, the same mindset that makes people defend a mass murderer, so long as they're part of a protected group.

I can't even bring myself to watch the older episodes that I enjoyed, because once Rebecca Sugar made her views clear, it made every memory of the show impossible to stomach. The last episode I watched was "Hit the Diamond," which only further proved my point to myself. Granted, with the right amount of antacid, I was able to watch the episode to completion, but it was still a chore to sit through. It was clear from then on that Steven Universe is nothing but a piece of cultural Marxist propaganda on the exact same level as East Germany's Sandmännchen. How anyone can say that this filth should not be banned is beyond my comprehension.

Also, unrelated, but good on the UK for their localization of the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/warning-to-parents-pro-gay-cartoons-are-on-the-rise
youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at least this time it's Holla Forums related.
have fun with this shit, and keep Holla Forums and Holla Forums seperate.

Excuse me for caring about the world in run, and what agendas they might someday be run on.

I meant that little spat you're having with some vindictive SJW, letting people know what's up with marxist westacuck cartoons is perfectly Holla Forums related and absolutely welcomed.

sounds like divide and conquer shill

Sage

This but also JESUS FUCK, DUDE, IT'S TALMUDVISION, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT

Anyone can literally watch that show for a minute before dismissing it as brainwashing slop. It is pure weaponized autism to fuck kids up just like that MLP show.

Have your ideas been in alignment since half/co/ fell?
You don't seem very united, Holla Forums is mostly tumblr both on here and cuckchan.
I just hate Holla Forumstards with a passion because I used to be one
MUH Holla Forums IS LOVE, COLLECTIVELY GAS YOURSELVES

Care to explain what happened in that episode?

Also, IIRC, didn't Steven's own mother fight against Homeworld and disagree with them? It seems very strange how Steven sympathizes with something that his own mother abhorred and fought against, which is funny because if you compare it to real life, many leftists are fighting for authoritarianism, which is something many of their own ancestors have opposed. I may be wrong since I don't watch the show, but I've heard enough about it to get a sort of gist about some of the stuff going on in it.

This is no surprise user. I'd be surprised if they didn't do this.

Also, I really hope you don't actually watch the show and are just baiting us.

all western animation, with the exception of pre-80's disney, is jewed as fuck

That's not fair to MLP at all. It's a perfectly good little girl's show, even had an anti social marxism episode. The flak it gets is entirely the fault of the autistic human waste (even by furry standards, and this a community where they have to remind people to shower and have problems with people shitting in hallways) that is "bronies".

And /mlp/ horsefuckers.

there are actually active divide and conquer shills on Holla Forums

there is a bugs bunny poster that wont shut up with the "I wan't Holla Forums to leave" despite the persistent assault on comics by SJW

also I just realized there are TWO fucking steven universe threads on Holla Forums right now

this cannot be coincidence

You really should read it.

That's kind of a shallow way to see it. I was all on board for the show until the episodes I talked about in the OP. That's when it all became apparent for me. It was the major cipher key that made me understand.

I'll just let these gifs explain.

Yes, I did watch the show. I couldn't watch it past the episode "Message Received," and it took me a near-overdose of Tums to get through "Hit the Diamond," which I only found to be a mistake. If you want to pirate the show and see what I'm talking about, go ahead, because there is no way I can support it anymore.

Go be faggot somewhere else OP. You're just pissy because you can't ignore and make excuses for the tumblr that this show is rife with.

Because creating shows centred around little girls is totally un-jewed, right?

this. Holla Forums is cancer, /a/ is chemo

So it's a children's cartoon about a red turtle and blue monster? And they're farmers?

You could say I've atoned for my sins.

user, Steven has the mind of a child, and it would only be natural for him to assume that a character dead set on conquering his planet could be reformed. He has not seen war the way the other gems did, so you can't really blame him for fucking trying. In the end, he basically earned himself a new ally though (Peridot is now a traitor to her homeworld and helped him end their colonization attempts).

As for "Hit the Diamond", it was a bit cringy with Ruby and Sapphire acting like fucking retards, but it doesn't really have much in the way of cultural marxist nonsense if you think about it.

Gems don't have genitalia. They are sentient rock people.

Children's shows are little more than moral allegories for real life situations, you know that.

That's Ruby and Sapphire. They're both Gems, which is a race of all women, and they're in love so much that they form the main character Garnet through a process called fusion. I had no qualms with this until that major cipher key I talked about.

Have you forgotten that Garnet, one of the main characters of the show, is literally a walking love-letter between these two?

There's no reason any self-respecting adult male should watch Western cartoons and read Western comics. Anime and manga, sure.

Jew shit for jew.

And what moral allegories do you disagree with from Steven Universe? You mentioned the fact that he spares Peridot despite her trying to destroy his planet. Have you considered the fact that the man most people in this country look to for moral guidance told us to love our enemies and pray for them?

And what exactly is the marxist shit about that? It's an interesting plot point, but I fail to see what exactly this is encouraging.

BREAKING NEWS
STEVEN JEWNIVERSE IS CUCKED

"Some Jewy show" that is being used to deceive millions.

It's a form of cultural Marxism, building non-heterosexuality as better and greater than heterosexuality.

You remember that part I mentioned about them having no genitalia? Alien biology, kind of relevant here. Put into context, even if you don't like homosexuality in the slightest, there is nothing wrong here.

Is he that principia discordia faggot?
they are all goons and/or Holla Forums

no problem, OP, seeing as I'm not at NEET sitting at home watching cartoons.

Anyone who looks at (((Rebecca Sugar))) shouldn't watch her show.

What a disgusting kike.

You are about 40 years too late to stop pozzed television kids shows. 1990 was when it was real bad. The programming sucks now.

wew lad, the love Christ talked about wasn't "bend over and be pals with the guy stabbing you" bullshit. it was meet your enemies on their turf.
Need I remind you how he treated the pharisees?

Why didn't Jesus just kill them?

she looks like she came straight out of an a wyatt mann cartoon

Whatever. Stop shitting up this board with your girl cartoons.

Raspy hair check
Mishaped eyes
Big ears
Dat nose

That's an obvious looking jew, she looks like a goblin.

As far as I'm concerned, people that genuinely watch and agree with this stuff are essentially a lost cause to begin with.

Time for you to upgrade to anime, faget.

But they are shown as women. They are portrayed as women, they are played by women, and most young children and first-time viewers will see them as women.

See

What about children, the primary market for the entire network?

I don't know how people can watch the shitty cartoons being made in the last 20 or so years. Cartoons in the west basically ended by the early 90s.

Bad parents deserve bad children.

So, we should just let their propaganda flow, not giving a good goddamn about who it reaches or the harm it will cause?

to compare that disgusting kike to goblins is an insult to proud goblins like azog

There will be many losses, like past plagues.

UK censors shit.

Also, water is wet.

Cute girls doing cute things is as pure as it gets. If you think it's anything but that, it's only you that's been poisoned.

Agreed. Western animation has some strong highlights, Rocky's Modern Life, early Simpsons, Ren & Stimpy - but even then, it's purely in terms of comedy, sharp political satire at best.

Anime has transcended into something far beyond that, pitching modern myths with archetypal male heroes, and refined idealistic depictions of feminine beauty and charm in its female characters.

The classics, of course, will always be the best, but when it comes to wholesome light entertainment? Nothing beats anime. I'd love to raise my future children on it alongside traditional folklore and a good selection of children's picture books, but leave it to the modern-day West to not even be able to pick up the slack with decent voice actors even in the most well funded dubs.

This popped up in another thread awhile back, guy gives a good run-down on this show. But if nothing else, watch it for the ending. A real gem.

Translation: "I wholeheartedly accept out future social justice overlords!"

Trying to halt a harmful agenda in its tracks in not censorship.

*our and *is. Fuck, it's late.

And if you truly need to teach your child not to be a homosexual, you can teach your children to watch cartoons with a sharper eye.

You mean right when cartoons started getting depth and actual plot?

I'll add, the one exception I can think of for a genuinely recommendable contemporary western animation is Morel Orel.

Samurai Jack isn't bad either

She fucks niggers too.

I watched a couple episodes to see what the big deal is. It's basically Tumblr: The Cartoon

It's not my children I'm worried about, it's the mere fact that the show's agenda is spreading with no-one batting an eye. I mean, people were up in arms about fucking Pokemon and saying it was Satanic, but a show with an actual agenda that does more harm than good, if any good at all, gets a free pass?

What animu? This is hilarious

Prison School

Pretty sure he ends fucking them anyways you nigger.

Don't worry. There are plenty of people up in arms about Steven Universe.

See: This thread.

what's more worrying, OP, is the fact that you're watching children's shows on the cartoon network

Okay let me explain a little more since watching all those shitty cartoons appears to have turned you into a dullard.

Cultural Marxism is a pathology. The way to fight a pathogen/disease is to combat the disease, but one needs to be mindful that not everyone's resistance to diseases are the same because we're not equal. Combating a social disease that is far more influential than any one of us needs to be done in succession on a personal level, this means: curing the disease on a familial level by explaining to the afflicted why it's a disease, offering them alternatives (which I did in this thread) which they can then compare to the shit form of media and also broaden their horizons, and producing one's own media that is bereft of the cultmarx pathology.

Expect losses but also expect higher levels of immunity and vaccines, like any epidemic event. Dealing with any form of semitism is a matter of hygiene but it's virulent and will continue to claim lives. Do whatever you can for those within your reach and stop being gay.

1. Avoid Commie subs.
2. Do not watch the dub.

Is this the one where the localization team shoehorned in a GamerGate reference just because they were that butthurt?

Yeah, like that agenda where the super powerful stronk womyn gets it on with a *MAN* and then has to completely destroy herself to become a *BOY WHO WILL BECOME A MAN* …

Doesn't really sound all that bad. Get the benefit of your bro-son to chill with and play guitar and hang out and not have a shrieking woman around? I'll take it.

Do not watch the dub.

Prison School. The manga is superior though.

Yes, this thread. And nowhere else.

Children's shows aren't made solely for children, just primarily. I can enjoy something, regardless of who it was made for.

I was thinking more along the lines of, "People who want to kill everyone and everything are still people and their views matter."

Oh, shit, wrong image. I deleted the other one.

Okay, this is the one I was talking about. It's the OP of the thread in Holla Forums. God, not being able to delete posts makes things awkward.

You should look beyond Holla Forums. There is a lot of outrage against SU out there. The Pokemon thing didn't get more attention, it's just that the internet didn't really exist and all information came from way smaller sources.

1996 was a much, much smaller world.

Just go to Jewgle and search "outrage steven universe" and you'll find a whole mess of folks - though like the Pokemon outrage, it's mostly from hardliner Protestants.

lifesitenews.com/news/warning-to-parents-pro-gay-cartoons-are-on-the-rise

Here's a nice article from last year about it.

It show to show

This show is utter shit op.
Its tumblr incarnate, what did you expect?
What a waste of a thread.

It means choose your battles wisely and show respect for your enemies, destroy them, but show mercy when applicable.

Yeah, one article that only focuses on a single aspect of the agenda.

Did you really expect the show would delve into terror apology? I mean, I heard the complaint and thought it was just a meme, though I could see how it could be twisted in a way to say that. I never thought, when I first got into it, that it would be horrifyingly genuine and that it needed to be stopped.

No, I expected it to be a steaming load of sjw shite.
Which it is.
Stop wasting your time with it.

What modern cartoon isn't pozzed or disgusting anymore? Vid absolutely related, I hate to think kids actually believe the shit this show puts out, its so moronic.

well at least you dont watch it anymore

It's far more than that, and far more dangerous. Your average YouTube video about how Anita Sarkeesian isn't as bad as everyone says doesn't support terrorism, at least not primarily. This show, however, does. It needs to be removed from television, or at least given a massive creative overhaul, essentially the cable television equivalent of a military coup.

Obligatory: youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ

E;R already covered this. Theres no reason to even begin watching this tumblrtard failed abortion of a show.

Yes, a joking video that only glosses over the surface problems of the show.

But theyre not really women

Except that its a highly sexualized process and incredibly suggestive and is pure shit that doesnt belong in a tv show for fucking children. At least rick and morty know their audience rather than pander to children and throw in some sex buxx to get gold out of you.

Gtfo you tumblr faggot.

Why are there so many tumblr tards in the animation business?

What happened to the old fucks that created Mickey Mouse and Tom & Jerry?

You kidding? Dude even delves into the (((John Money)) shit and how the show creator means to play with gender identity in kids.

Your point on terror is just par for the course with this show's Marxist agenda. You're not revealing anything new.

You implying that because its humorous its untrue? You implying that hes wrong in stating theres no fucking story to this thing at all and every episode is the same? You implying fusion isnt highly sexualized? You imlplying this isnt tumblr: the tv series?

Strawman.

Pozzed faggots giving their pozzed faggoty friends hook ups. Combine that with execs who want cheap, easily produced shit and you get this mess.

What the fuck?

Kill yourself with a fork pls.

Fixed.

It staggers me how every single one of you self-reportedly apathetic retards always manages to summon the willpower to type out the report.

This filth is aired on channels aimed at children, specifically to brainwash them with liberal bullshit. It's not enough to say "well durr, people ought not to watch T.V. anyway hurr" because being concerned with what ought to be without understanding what is is self-defeating.

We must keep abreast of leftard subversive efforts, we must understand them, and we must counter them whenever possible. It's not enough to surround yourself with beautiful art and music and literature and be content either, because that denies the basis of what we're trying to do here. The struggle is to find ourselves as a race without retreating into hyper-individuality.

Weeeeew that tumblr mentality is coming out real hard.

But go ahead, tell me what part of that joke video is wrong. I am fucking waiting.

Steven Jewniverse is pure kike propaganda, and tumblr loves it, so of course it's fucking cancerous filth. Everyone knows this. Why are you so surprised? Virtually every (((Western))) cartoon is completely pozzed these days.

I never said any part of it was wrong. Have you not been following my arguments? For perspective, I'm OP.

Why the fuck are grown-ass adults watching cartoons?

You called it a joke video and seeningly dismissed it. Then when called out on it when i ask for clarification you go "HURR DURR LE STRAWMAN". Quick question, how much of a fucking nigger are you to go through such leaps just to defend a fucking kids show?

Yes.

Such convincing 1 sentence arguments there mate. Real nigger tier.

For perspective you're still a kike who goes "well its just a joke vid. Now you're strawman because i didnt reply fully. MAN ARE YOU NOT FOLLOWING MY ARGUMENTS DIDNT U KNOW I'M OP?"

Fellate a shotgun until you get a nice lead surprise faggot.

Mother-ass-fucker, I want the show dead and gone. My problem with that video was that it took the whole situation in a joking manner, and less people would take it seriously because of that.

/THREAD

Except you claimed to not have a problem with anything until some cipher key shit or whatever it was came out. That is defense of a show, especially because even you pointed out that shit like fusion was still present there. Therefore the only conclusion that can be drawn is that you're ok with children being exposed to highly sexualized tumblr shit up until the point where you stopped liking it. You're crying now because of some bullshit reason but the fact is you supported a show and all of its degeneracy up until X point. The question then becomes "why did you quit supporting it if the structure didn't change and the marxist undertones didnt change?" Your muh terror acceptance argument isnt even an argument because its really just a personal limit for you, you also cant claim its because marxism since you were ok with lesbian sex on a tv show for children up until you stopped liking it.

MUH PR! IT WORKED FOR GAYMERGOYS SO SURELY IT WILL WORK FOR E;R!!!! Do you even know where you are? Theres no fucking way you're a Holla Forumstard if you cannot see just how far not giving a shit about muh serious adult appeal has taken us and hiw much control weve gained over the media narrative.

Yeah, a diehard fan is gonna totally stop watching because someone on the internet told them its a bad show. They won't just denial themselves into thinking this guy is just stupid or autistic for actually putting out an opinion in a joking or serious manner.

I think Rick and Morty is a quality show with both comedy and political satire.

Even that show can be pozzed up far more often than I like.

Never said 'shut up,' I implied that all tv is more or less exactly this

So it's worthless to point it out of try to change it?

Rick and Morty would be ten times better if they limited the dad and the mom's screen-time. Any episode giving them a larger role just ends up suffering because of their faggotry. They're why I stopped watching after the first season.

I can agree there. I think Jerry is pretty well established as a full fledged loser cuck. He doesn't need to be around much more than being the butt of a joke. Thats truly the fate of all cucks.

Are you a faggot or something?

Bump

Thing about these two is they're used mostly to fill up time and social commentary. Sometimes they do progress the story though, a full on inception episode is kinda boring but jerrys presence lets the intelligent dog story build which was actually useful.

Marriage commentary is also there but a bit weird. It realizes there's faults in marriage but ultimately even when the best marriage counseling in the universe tells them theyre extremely disfunctional they decide to stay together and that its just bad counseling. Same with the previous episode on marriage, a fulfilled life meant shit to both of them to the point where being a hedonistic celebrity wasnt fulfilling at all, the career woman found herself alone, loveless and slowly waiting to die in a house full of birds.

The jerry and beth side stories are simply useful lessons for the audience, and despite the lib/pozzed bias the result is somewhat good (especially since you know many teens will watch it). The main takeaway is to stop giving a shit about consequences and going for it, which is actually far more masculine than the avg libcuck we see today. Hell, I'd love it if some Germans did go for a merkel assasination and disregarded consequences. Kind of like the guy who stabbed that pro rapefugee politician and sadly failed. Its infinitely better than steven rapeyverse and the go be a fucking pussy that all the women will laugh at and ignore message it sends out.

Yassan best girl

Didn't anime and manga have it's roots in western cartoons and comics?

When Walt Disney was the only source of inspiration, sure.

What a shock, meanwhile nintendo might actually support spying on bad goyim and israel might in fact not be the US's greatest ally.

I've seen one episode, some alien brain in a vat "mindfuck" but I was extremely unimpressed with the writing. Very juvenile and uncomplicated sense of humor and any satire would only work if you had the worldview of a VICE-fed manchild.

The animation & art design was terrible too, and not in any charming way - I don't care about budget, but uninspired and untalented aesthetic sense reflects on the overall team.

These days I assume the hype for that kind of trash is due to flouride and estrogen in the waters destroying my peers. There's no way you can look at any of the other shows I listed and say it's comparable.

No, manga has its origins in Japanese illustrated scrolls and woodblock prints with sequential visual narratives (aka comics). The choju giga from the 13th century is Japan's equivalent to the bayeux tapestry

Some dispute ancient origins having any relevance to modern comics in both the east and the west, but the Japan's meiji-era kibyoshi actually has claim to the first modern comics. Playing the "first" game doesn't really have any relevance though, it's a question of cross-cultural pollination or carcination (independent evolution).

Manga was definitely very heavily influenced by American comics in the post-war period - so were Paris' streets and New York's galleries - but it carries its own tradition from long before. It's pointless to try and trace it now, but there are more distinct anime/manga you can see closely following their national lineage - Mononoke comes to mind.

carcinisation*

Obligatory.