My cat caught a mouse so I broke it's legs and drowned it in boiling water. Am I going to hell for this?

My cat caught a mouse so I broke it's legs and drowned it in boiling water. Am I going to hell for this?

The mouse I mean not the cat. I don't have a pot large enough to boil a cat in.

don't feel bad
I caught rats and snakes, beat them until they couldn't move, then cut them open
there isn't that much blood with snakes

as long as the catto is ok, you're good

killing is fine and necessary but causing pain is not

1-Did you wet your bed past the normal acceptable age?

2-Did you perform cruelty on animals during your youth/do you still do it now regularly?

3-Do you enjoy lightning things on fire, do you have pyro tendencies?

If the answer to all 3 of these is yes, then you're officially on the verge of becoming a serial killer, or otherwise a dangerous sociopath that might hurt others in the future.

Yes, unless you confess your sins and buy an absolution.

but that's the fun part

When I die I hope my soul is transubstantiated into a meme and I live on Holla Forums forever.

pain is also necessary.

it teaches animals to not do things that they shouldn't do.

humans are animals, of course.

spam bump

The rush man the kill rush.

YOU COLD-BLOODED MURDERING BASTARD!!!

Yes. You're going to mouse hell, op. I hope you're okay with only grilled cheese for eternity.

You're sick, the only way to when ever I catch a mice in my sticky trap, I put them in the microwave next to my daughter's plate, in hope she dies from vermin.

and you didn't video this and post it here? DISAPPOINT

I fucking hope so

If you feel the need to torture helpless animals, you are obviously already in Hell.

It was fairly disappointing actually. It freaked out for a few seconds when I first poured water on it, but it seemed to die after just a few seconds. It's not an execution method I'll be using in the future.

No but your cat is.

No, you did the right thing user. Cats are assholes and deserve it.

Is this Muslim hell?

This is USA hell, thanks to Trump