Hollywood heavyweights Steven Spielberg and J.J...

archive.is/WoZ8b

HAPPENING

Oh, that's nice. A little propaganda piece to make the Washington Post seem like an actual journalistic outlet.

The women in the background are doing those faces because there's not enough oxygen. Those kikes in the front are sucking all the goddamn air with those schnozzes.

Why hasn't George gassed this kike yet?

Well I guess we can finally close the book on Spielberg. When you team up with an utter hack like Abrams that's a final admission that you have no talent left in yourself. Time to retire. It was fun… In the '80s and '90s.

Spielberg is a Jew who rode on the coattails of others, everything he made was either pro-Jew propaganda or it was schlock.

Except for Catch Me If You Can, that was great.

Because he's a good (((friend)))

it was okay.

Duel was pretty great too

So was ET, Jaws, Hook and the Indiana Jones movies.

He's really made a lot of good movies.

Munich, War Horse, Minority Report………

WHAT ABOUT SMEE?!

Smee, Maggie, Jack here….

BUT NOT YOU PAN!

Why the fuck are there two threads on the exact same thing.

This movie is so damn fun

IT AIN'T SMEE

Gonna hand you Jaws
The rest were heeb bait scum

Yeah, nah, you're letting Holla Forums blind you to quality moviemaking.

Indiana is a well made trilogy which has a ton of flaws in its main character, flaws as in consistent personality. I have to say my ideas blind me a little, but no one can deny Jones is a complete yid in his attitude. Romance and drama are very thin too, might as well not include them. Very biased views too.
ET was a very charming title that didn't show anything special in its execution, might say the polar opposite of Indiana.
Hook is a steaming pile of crap, although it can stick to some people.
Munich plays too much with its ambiguous characters, which ultimately tries to justify even when they are basically the most horrid terrorists around, and while the action sequences are very well made, the drama was badly made and no one can forget its shit-tier climax when Banana was in climax with his frigid wife. Only high point are the bombings and the strong implication Mossad was related with 9/11.
War Horse and Minority Deport are average flicks who play with visuals but cannot reach a solid anything.
Saving Private Ryan was an american wet dream, a lot of sequences were lifted from books and past movies (Iron Cross, Stalingrad, that one nam movie with a zipperhead takig one in the eye). This one was made as a punishment because Spielberg made a ton of germans sympathetic in Schindler's List
Talking about that one, a complete wreck of a black and white movie, seeme slike they just moved the saturation bar to 0 in the editing phase, no shadow plays, no CO, no nothing. Shallow characters too.
What else can we say

What about Smee? What about Maimen and Dr. Paveleer?