How would you adapt Shadow of the Colossus into a film?

How would you adapt Shadow of the Colossus into a film?

By not doing it.

/thread

/thread
video game movie, movie video game
just say no

What's with all of the Holla Forumsniggers swarming Holla Forums lately? I know we're a shitposting board but at least we have standards.

Why do you lie to yourself?

Best answer, next thread.

Well more than Holla Forums tbh fam

Except Holla Forums stays on topic for the most part.

Why do you lie to yourself?

kek, they got even more of an issue with Holla Forums and Holla Forums derailing shit all the time there than we do. and then there's the console wars and denuvo shit derailing all the time, like in the NieR: Automata threads.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums with video games, always has been

Out of their entire catalog I can guarantee you at least 80% of it will be about video games, which is more than Holla Forums can say.

It's about the same when it comes to politics tbh, but I'll tell you to fuck yourself on the console war shit since Mark the kike actually does something good and bans that shit on sight.

I will not deny this. Still more on topic than Holla Forums - politics, more politics, something something kino, and cuckposting

sure thing :^) just like all the times he said he was going to do something about /4am/ and then goes back on it. four times that's happened at least kek.

Lmao just lmao

4am threads are currently banned on Holla Forums.
When was the last time you visited?

I'm breddy ebin :DDD

Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8.

they're banned? you got me!

oh wait what's this here >>>Holla Forums12102279

when was the last time you visited?

Nigger I don't care if you live in denial about how terrible this board is, I'm just here to shitpost and gain (you)s

It'll be gone when the kike wakes up.

Lmao just lmao here's a (you)

sure, just like he was going to ban ritsu :^)

Thanks buddy

He did that too though.
Still does.
Even kike rats need sleep.

i'm surprised you didn't say ritsu ban evades by using proxies and vpns, but you must've known he uses the same id throughout the thread :^)

And then gets banned, only to use a different ID in another thread.
Thus proving that IDcucks are the biggest retards on the planet for thinking it improves board quality.

he hasn't been banned for a month, i talk to ritsu regularly in the irc :^)

That's just what the proletariat wants you to think.

this

No you don't, I do :^)

I used to post under this name. Before it was a dead meme

what game did ritsu buy at the gamestop when i hung out with him then, go ask him :^)

oops, forgot to mention this is yozanon, so yeah go ask him :^)

Fez 2 :^)

gib proofs :^)

my proof is that i know something about ritsu no one else would, are you retarded :^)

Heard my name mentioned.

ritsu masturbates on my face daily, you're a retard for not knowing this :^)

Too far user, no degeneracy here. Thanks.

Not even a ":^)" for me?
;_;

Not for gays. You no longer deserve it. I only use :^) for heteros.

It was clear I'm a faggot from the start according to you though. Did I touch a nerve but denied it its orgasm?

ruined orgasms are my fetish tbh.

also i derailed this thread long enough, i'm going back to watching my movie. Mark's still a lazy faggot.

/thread

Nigger shut up.

The thread was meant to be derailed, and I don't give a shit about Mark or Holla Forums.
I haven't posted on that board since December 2015.
Thanks for the (you) session though.

sure thing, right back at you fam. I've only been posting on Holla Forums lately due to NieR, I don't really go to it either. Holla Forums and /mu/ are the only good boards left tbh.

I haven't been to full/mu/ in ages. Forgot it existed on this site tbh.
I think I'll check it out again.

It's good to find some new tunes and shit, and I try to upload stuff for the share threads when I can.

Thanks for your efforts fam, stay fun

likewise. you are free to edge me to cumming and then deny it anytime.

Do a blind lets play of it and montage the failures and improvments per fight.

the game is already pure kino

Louis CK and some large black men.

shitposting is a constant issue for any board - the main problem here is faggots Always take the bait.

text i dont agree with doesnt trigger me - but those hideous pics of maisie are pure cancer.

But it wouldnt be a chan without losers like them.

so learn to deal or fuck off back to whatever commie hellhole you came from faggot.

You're wrong, user.

Mark said they would bumplock them all and ban Ritsu, then the mods deleted the threads and didn't ban Ritsu, so Ritsu spammed a 4AM thread every 2 seconds for a couple hours. There was literally 20 up at one point.

Then the mods finally started bumplocking properly, and then Mark unbanned Ritsu because apparently Ritsu was totally in the right for bumping off 40-something threads.

Ritsu is a degenerate and my only hope is that the new job they got makes them keep a proper sleeping schedule so my shitposting at 8PM local time isn't interrupted by the niggers that come to the board for 4am.

Anyone that makes a thread at exactly 04:00:00 every day for months is ripe for purging.