Was Marlon Brando the true founder of the JUST club?

Was Marlon Brando the true founder of the JUST club?

He was a fucking legend.

If by "just" you mean he did absolutely nothing wrong, then yes.

fat or not, sounds like the nig enjoyed his life

This, I can't really hate him for it tbh.
The only person he ever harmed with his hedonism was himself, which is more than a lot of wanton faggots can say.

Didn't Brando speak out against Hollywood jewish clique?

who are you calling nig, nigger?

He had balls so big said it in Larry (((King's))) face.

Not sure about that but Brando was a cuck for muh injuns.

Jesus what a pig.

He did not enjoy eating any of this food, he enjoyed it the same way a meth head enjoys meth. It's a compulsion that makes a man into a savage and a stranger to himself. If any of this is true it is tragic and I guarantee he was not happy at any point during this.

More likely the Breakfast Club.

That would be Orson Welles

It's more likely he had an eating disorder.

This is…. surprisingly accurate actually.

Brando really shot to fame doing A Streetcar named Desire, playing Stanley Kowalski, a violent, antagonistic bum. Brando Hated the character, and became depressed when he found that women wanted to fuck him as Stanley. The fact that the character was a violent rapist meant nothing.

This led to his discovery that women are basically retarded, and that acting is meaningless. It's not an art form, what matters is how good looking you are. So, he piled on the pounds, trolled everyone at every opportunity, and got away with it because he was one of the greatest actors alive.

Brando was fucking bad ass.

This is what happens to the body of elderly meatcucks.

Pic related is an elderly vegan

I'd eat his banana if you know what I mean.

I'd cuck him with my meat if you know what I mean.

I'd MEAT his MEAT with my MEAT if you MEAT what I MEAT

Weird. His hair style is a lot different than I remember.

Hahah nice le jojo reference xDDD

His acting was worse than Keanu Reeves

Is that a fucking "is that a fucking jojo reference" reference?

Sounds kinda hypocrite
What's true is that Brando was a massive homosexual, Freddie Mercury style at one point
He banged young Paul Newman, who was also a massive gay heeb

Man was a kang until his last day

What's the point of living a long depressing vegan life?

It's like someone boasting about he's 200 years old but spent 180 years in zimbabwe prison.

This is your mind on meat.

What's stopping meat eaters to eat healthy fruits and vegetables?

Whites actually inhabited the Americas before injuns came in and wrecked everything. If you want to play who came first at least keep up with the latest info. Turns out Indian Burial Grounds were secretly harboring the remains of whites and that's why they didn't want people going there. Also why injuns kept myths of white skinned blue eyed people and why mummies found are always testing positive for white DNA. Now it makes sense how ruins in central and south america don't seem to belong to the people that presumably built them.

That's exactly how it works, dummy. A country reserves the right to dictate who goes in. Even if muh poor injuns were there first, they actually butchered themselves faster than anything european settlers did. If the european settlers arrived a few hundred years later, barely any tribes and game meat like the buffalo would have remained anyway. They were so busy wiping themselves out and living unstable nomadic lives that they forgot or just plain aren't capable of creating a sustainable community. So much for being in touch with nature like what the hippies like to say.

All seemingly successful vegans rely on unnatural regiments of pills and constant supplementation, and that's just the ones that aren't cheating. It's extremely expensive to get the results of a vegan bodybuilder. It's also extremely risky and dangerous to fuckup and miss a part of your diet that included something essential that you would have acquired through meat and animal products. Even vegan spokespeople keep warning others from doing veganism because it's the epitome of a designer diet. But that doesn't stop idiots and moronic lefists from trying it and doing it out of wayward conscience. They wear their bodies out and addle their minds as it struggles to receive important nutrients that their blended veggie and fruit shakes are missing, but all the while insist they're healthy.

WE
I know your kind, nordicist
You need proofs for that, you will pull 5 shows which i can predict for you
The white-skinned lads, the moon people for the Mississippi tribes, which were white and blue eyed, had the sun as their symbol
Turns out they were albinos who thought albinos were superior, there's a descendand tribe in Panama or Guatemala. The sun as their flag too

The DNA denial, Mexico had tests years ago (1992) and turns out the Aztec elites, the blonde-red haired mommies are Arid-american aka Uto genes aka desert natives, hair decoloration does that to you. Controversial because Mexico basically confirmed the old Aztec elites, their most valuable pride, were originally from the tribes they helped demolish in the late 19th century, which ultimately were the majority of the military that retook the country in its revolution back in 1910-15 (their Northwest division composed of desert redskins and navarre descendands)

The red-haired giants, the gingers, the Maneaters for the Mount Temple tribes who claim these fellas were the real Mount Temple builders. Turns out they are one of those stories about giants that seem to hold water, as mommies and tools have been found out. They indeed were giants, problem for you is that they were red-skinned, giant injuns who ate injuns, and injuns themselves genocided to avoid being eaten. Main reason when the bongs came to check and live they were surprised the indians had a blood alliance in case of a "happening", indeed because it happened before, giants or nords. These fellas are very similar to the original Patagonian tribes in the first stories

The Anasazi, the "foreigners" for the Uto tribes, supposedly the fellas with the swastika as their symbol, made tons of significant works which stand today as native american's buildings of importance. Unknown origins, the natives feared them but they were well known/described as lightly red skinned but much more flatter faces, and seemingly very small eyes. Probably chinks or highly chinker natives, basically red mongols. Probably one of the original civilizations before the great flood

And this one, which probably is the one i have to hand it to you, problem is this one is back in Peru. The wheat-haired gods, the blue-eyed masters of the tribes pre-inca, spaniards were referred to as their sucessors when the natives met them, as they were extremely similar to them, except whiter (spaniards' moorish looks didnt help here). Build the big cities until they were betrayed by their inner circles, kicked by outsider rebellions but ultimately saved and given exile by the locals due to their benevolence. Sailed west, which doesn't make sense taking into acount this zone is in the Pacific

Face it, Sven, not even the europeans like your style and i'm seen it first hand
Americas, or at the very least the U.S., is prairie nigger zone, and not even the germans will give an inch to exhume their brave men. Maybe the swedecucks thou

Tribalism.
also maybe this:
i struggle with getting the ppl in my family to eat more veggies. ive noted in myself the weak memory, low energy, constant passing out, etc that i suffer from without veggies.

i think for them, subconsciously they are avoiding them because they like forgetting, because if they cant do anything, if they're weak - then its ok to be a failure. Maybe also probably enjoy the reduced mental activity: no racing thoughts, your mind isnt constantly replaying your failures, no making important connections between your choices and your situation. You reduce down to basic primal considerations. God did it or it was some force outside myself.. it isnt my fault!

just my theory.

Your family just dumb, normal people eat both meat and veggie.

Fixed. They were gladly killing each other long before whites brought civilization to them

Fuck off injun nigger
>>>Holla Forums

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LE IT WUZ MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIIIIIIIIO MAY MAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UPBOATED

Obviously, even he can't spell and he's supposedly the "smart one".

Not an argument, race-traitor