TRUMP IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING THE LEFT CARES ABOUT – AND KIKES, NIGGERS, SPICS...

TRUMP IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING THE LEFT CARES ABOUT – AND KIKES, NIGGERS, SPICS, VAGINAKIN AND FAGGOTS CAN ONLY WEEP IMPOTENT TEARS

White Republican here. I want to remind the subhumans of some home truths that Trump is ALREADY delivering on:

Of course, Trump has gone back on a few promises:

GET USED TO WHITE PEOPLE CRACKING THE WHIP, LOSERS! HA HA HA HA HA!

There's a method to the madness. Deports ALL mexicans, suddenly there are 30 million jobs for black people.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

Trump promises to deliver the worst presidency ever. Glad he's keeping up on that one.

Personaly I do not like the religious nutcases he caters too. However Trump makes me smile every day he is in the news. And he isn't even my president because I'm Europoor. But he gives me hope to uncuck Europe

Compared to what, 7 years ot total war, debt, dead cops and riots under Obama?

All of that is only getting worse.

Trump is bad for the country.

Nope. Believe it or not it's possible to not like an idiot being put in charge of your country without being a liberal.

UNIFIED UNDER ONE BANNER! THE AMERICAN STANDARD BEARER TRUMP!

The bitch lost, and lost HARD

Not that either.

Seriously, the guy just makes stupid decisions and acts like a manchild. I don't like him being my president.

fake map

Trump will destroy the glorious American empire, and it will be nobody's fault but the fools who supported him.

Any concealed carry laws being introduced.

well tough shit faggot because hes still your president

sorry but I have bad news for you. USA is only 60% white of today and Interracial marriage is already making up 16% of US marriages. Unless you start genociding shitskins in near future you will not get any whiter because your blood will be dilluted by another few percent with each generation until nowthing white is left anymore.

Germany is cucked as fuck but they are still 80+% white overall.
I also do not believe that it is necessary for us to have that much people to uncuck out countries. Boers were a minority and they were able to control south africa for decades without problems. Niggers are just too retarded for warfare

GAS GAS GAS (the jews)

Just to remind you that in 1917 the USA was already talking about keeping the Nazis out, and I don't think some faggot came to the president to tell him how inappropriate and racist it was to the Germans.

Trump will unite christian russia and christian USA and the leftist world will tremble.

yup let's not forget Trump's inauguration speech literally vowed to wipe Islam off the face of the earth.

hngggggggggggg

Implying that a president's job is to do what is good for the country rather than do what the majority of the people tell him to do.

Try reading the Constitution once.

Stop supporting Trump

What a dumbshit you are. Trump's daughter is a religious jew and his grandchildren are jewish. No wonder white people are on their way out with low IQ stuipid assholes like you around.

er, no.

not become president, for example? that was the first thing the majority told him to do, uh?

M E G A
Make
Europe
Great
Again