Post movies that were filmed entirely within one location/room

post movies that were filmed entirely within one location/room

Doesn't count, because they go outside at the end.

muh concrete

ebin

Clerks

Howard did nothing wrong.

there was this movie with the ghost riders actor, the whole movie was a monologue by him but not a normal one, he was reading a movie plot

he's in a room and says stuff like "I will now stand up, I feel pain in my back from the bed"

he did, his methods were weird and fucked up. he could have just told her "look, there's an apocalypse out there, I can give you shelter" instead of tying her up and almost killing her and then killing the other guy

t. didnt watch

Cube.

I didn't watch this movie, does he ever try to fuck her? Because it's really not believable if he doesn't.

Stale meme. It would have been funny back in the early 00's when people generally still didn't now about the extensive on location shooting Lucas did.

I can't be bothered to get a picture, but Phonebooth was quite good.

then what the hell good are you? beat it, you hippie

There's a movie with Charlie Sheen and some bimbo that takes place like 95% inside of a car while they are being chased.

Does anyone remember the title?

He explained the situation to her, and she even saw another woman dieing at the doorsteps of the bunker. She just didn't feel safe and wanted to escape, because he wasn't a very nice guy ;_; and might have killed his daughter or something like that, but it's never made clear or proven.

He sees her like a daughter more than a lover, but gets extremely angry when she flirts with another guy, but again it's more because she is his little princess and doesn't want her purity to be stolen by some random low-life. I did watch the movie, and I don't think he would have ever have had sexual intercourse with her.

Oh, yeah! That was a good one.

I wanted to be the one to say it, fucka you.

Not sure if this counts.

after keeping her tied to the wall inside a tiny room until she nearly died from smoke and then nearly killed him with a makeshift wooden spear

that was my point, he was weird and fucked up, a literal creep even by h8chan standards

Carnage dir. by Polanski.

Pretty good film.

Beat me to it
Shining example that a good screenplay and at least 3 actors to pull it is all you need for a movie

you might need a video camera too

and no, the shining example of that is the found footage of the forrest witch

kek

hilariously bad

wew lad

=NIGGER GANGBANG SLUTS #6
Starring OP's Mom

You are one cheeky cunt

The Blair Witch was literally the first major found footage film.
That was its entire appeal. Hell, they even had one of the first ARGs going on to promote the film where people were spreading rumors about it.

what is Holla Forums opinion on this movie? I liked it

You mean on the Man from Earth? I like it. Very good film and good acting. Its basically like an episode of the twilight zone that got turned into a movie.

producers:
ok, maybe eastern europoor
wew

trailer:
hehehehe, goyim'd again!

The Prequels used a great deal of on location shooting along with countless sets and miniature backdrops that were built. No dice.

Genuine Kino.

The found footage genre, i though you implied that it was indeed found footage
It wasn't the first one but i agree with you, still i think 12 Angry Men is more "pure" in that concept of minimal things for a great work
Blair Witch is not that good, and while its screenplay is minimal, the camera work and sets are somewhat tough (camera work as in movement and batshit insane routes)

The first ones i remember, and better work of found footage was the much dreaded UFO Abduction/Incident in Lake County (The Abduction Tapes), made in the 80's and 1998
Famous for being placed before softcore movies so kids had to turn off the TV due to cheer fear

no, I was indeed being a cheeky cunt. I was, as some may call it, baiting

It's very degenerate but in a lulzy way. It's worth a watch if you've not got anything better to do.

What, no, even the most basic of imbeciles could tell that shit was staged.
It was the ARG and it generally being one of the first of its genre that drove it into mass popularity.

There was this one movie called ATM, where the guys are trapped in an ATM thing and then the murderer makes them do shit. It's shit, but it fits the criteria.

When the wind blows is another one, but it belongs on Holla Forums.

The Chase! Featuring Kristy Swanson as the bimbo and Henry Rollins as a cop, IIRC.

Phone Booth
My Dinner With Andre

The second one is more newage hippie-sh.