>>6734001

Are they shills?!

Hey Guys there are nukes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Why don't you care about the nukes?

beforeitsnews.com/military/2016/02/over-90-us-nukes-stored-at-turkish-incirlik-air-base-videos-2476776.html

Incirlik Air Base is the largest nuclear weapons storage site in Europe with 25 underground vaults installed inside as many protective aircraft shelters (PAS) in 1998. Each vault can hold up to four bombs for a maximum total base capacity of 100 bombs.

There were 90 B61 nuclear bombs in 2000, or 3-4 bombs per vault. This included 40 bombs earmarked for deliver by Turkish F-16 jets at Balikesir Air Base and Akinci Air Base.

There are currently an estimated 50 bombs at the base, or an average of 2-3 bombs in each of the 21 vaults inside the new security perimeter.

Strategically NATO could not ask for a better striking position for nuclear weapons or storage facility than Turkey a country that straddles the Eastern and Western portions of continental Europe. The future of Europe and Asia and Russia and the rest of the world will soon focus on the city of Constantinople and Hagia Sofya in Turkey as it takes centre stage in world events.

militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/03/29/us-military-dependents-ordered-leave-turkey/82377984/

The Defense Department on Tuesday ordered the evacuation of hundreds of military and civilian dependents from Turkey, including Incirlik Air Base, due to increased concerns about security.

The order applies to nearly 700 spouses and children at Incirlik as well as small populations in the areas of Ismir and Mugla, defense officials said.

Hey Guys there are nukes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Why don't you care about the nukes?

beforeitsnews.com/military/2016/02/over-90-us-nukes-stored-at-turkish-incirlik-air-base-videos-2476776.html

I'm imagining a fat old turk with a 30 year old forklift stealing a nuclear bomb while laughing and smoking a cigar.

Months later, two plainsclothes CIA agents show up at the fat turk's shop and attempt to buy the nuclear bomb that is now propped up in the corner for $5000 and several boxes of candy bars.

I think it leads credence to the "nukes don't exist" argument. Alternatively, Incirlik was a massive bluff. How often already have we seen things to be a 'hoax' (Although a lot of people have gone overboard with that lately just to call anything a hoax that doesn't tow the line)?

Sorry about the gore but I've asked 10 times and nobody cares. All they care is to shitpost

Didn't he just win the country back? It was a false flag then

Kek, yeah just sneaking the fuck away to go Jew small villages out of shekels by threatening to nuke them.

Apparently, Ankara is completely in the hands of the Secular faction of the military.

Any strong military response outside of the Securalist faction can only come from the Islamists or from NATO/Russia, etc.

next you will tell me the earth is a sphere

fuck off. you're the problem. People want info and all you Holla Forums posters shit post.

calm down

we are getting shilled to death right now… gather the info you can but dont get too pissed aobut how shit the board is right now… its to be expected

could be used as a cover story to give nukes to Isis in Europe

Kill yourself, cunt

Why is this allowed?

This is probably not the right place for you.

Yes it's a shit OP (OP is a fag again as usual) but the question is valid. I'd like to take this moment to welcome you to Holla Forums fucking kill urself faggot

Maximum tippage.

I implied neither that I was a weathered chan veteran nor that I was atheist. Thus, your entire
is baseless and, honestly, tiresome. You are not from here, you don't belong here, and you should probably kill yourself

keep trying harder, you're looking really good

>>>/gaschamber/ you fucking ape

This is not a quality thread. Please develop your brain before posting another.

Only shitskins like this kind of stuff. This is a biological reality.

Post dead people next time if you want to be edgy.

Thread dropped.

I'm more worried when this happens to humans, not fighting dogs you crazy liberal.

Fucking muslim filth.
sage.