hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754155135937445888
twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754155015120515072
twitter.com/esra190794/status/754218056549892100
dw.com/en/top-stories/s-9097
bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-36811357
twitter.com/PoliticoRyan/status/754224545494659072
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-arrests-idUSKCN0ZW0BR?il=0
aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/france-closes-missions-turkey-security-fears-160713131750838.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36809083?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
twitter.com/RT_com/status/754263280047325184
twitter.com/RhonddaBryant/status/754087371252101124
rt.com/news/351583-turkey-fleet-coup-frigate/
archive.is/eom9l
archive.is/ATmYL
archive.is/1Tvop
archive.is/JnRHt
archive.is/lAjDu
archive.is/adKQo
archive.is/OjdZL
archive.is/Ad7zt
archive.is/XBPc4
archive.is/eD1ME
archive.is/58uqn
archive.is/Nu31w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_coups_in_Turkey
twitter.com/UlviYaman/status/754266911718772739/video/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Turkish_coup_d'état_attempt
twitter.com/michaelh992/status/754270999147872256
archive.is/kbtPI
liveleak.com/view?i=da3_1468636610
twitter.com/crymora/status/754279802723500032
archive.is/Il0JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST FUCK MY COUP UP

Looks like Kek has blessed this conversation

Two threads got made, let's keep it to

RT reporting coup is over…. HMM

What a bunch of amateurs

Can't even coup right

qt for lord KEK

WAR, WAR NEVER CHANGES

Thats a 'cutie'?

Point taken. I apologize.

Its alright mate, just fucking with you

Anyway, why is it that when anything like this happens they always need the US advice? Or of any other country in that matter. Is it really that hard to listen to your own people?

I suppose it's because the top jews are in the US and they need to know whether or not the mud in power still has their support.

We've been in a Unipolar world for at least 25 years, 70+ years if you consider the dynamics between the Soviets and the USA, where the USA kept bailing out the failing Soviets in the midst of the 'cold war'.

Effectively, aside from some stragglers, the USA has been basically ruling the world for a long time.

Thus, it makes sense that these vassals are waiting for their orders even today, now that the world has become more multipolar again.

What a time to be alive

ewww

Spend 5 minutes on RT:
"The USA caused this and they are real Fascism around the world! Soon Martial Law will be declared because they are literally nazis!"

This is why I gave up on RT Communist propaganda. We can get that here. It's called CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CBS

What happens to Americans president when martial law is declared? Can presidency be extended?

Just like that, president wins.

should have shot everyone out at night

nature is not kind to the weak

Fox news is in full damage control

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

OBAMA: THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT CANNOT ALLOW THE OVERTHROW OF DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED LEADERS. AS SUCH I OFFICIALLY DECLARE WAR UPON TURKEY

NAVY JOINING IN FULL CAPS FOR CRUISE CONTROL!!!

Keep it going, guys.

POL BTFO

I hate it

your going to need to backup that claim

Turkish media reports bomb fell near Erdogan's palace in Ankara

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754155135937445888

Breaking- Army tank fires at police water cannon truck on Bosporus bridge in Istanbul. Report of casualties

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754155015120515072

The U.S. probably alerted Erdogay to the attack and has been helping all along. It was brave of the military to defend their constitution against America.

reminder my bread exists

Honestly i'm opposed to making Kek an organized religion but can we at least agree that abusing the holy power of repeating integers for personal gain is heresy?

IF DUBS NUCLEAR WAR WILL HAPPEN IN OUR LIFETIMES

Fucking CNN niggers and other western media is the reason it failed

If dubs I become richer than Trump, start a yuge surveillance program, use my funds to buy you all armored tanks and boat loads of guns and we MAGA by ourselves.

Anyone know what Pennsylvania was referring to? Did Erdo mean Pennsylvania Ave?

If this whole ordeal is a sham to consolidate power, is he going to have to nuke Pennsylvania to follow through on his ruse?

hey guys where can I kill some turkroaches?

Their time will come, and they'll know it. They'll cry for mercy and they shall not have it. It's all in the bible. Gog and Mogog may be not in this time but it will be soon.

Local ghetto.

The US is rather hell bent on creating a new caliphate and fucking everything up first Europeans and western civilization

He speaks.

vid of him getting killed? just woke up

RT and Russia hate Erdogan with a passion
nice try mehmet

This, fuck me.

Anything at all these assholes will interrupt and completely fuck up. There should be international laws against this type of shit, the amount of people killed due to these fucks is probably sky high at this point.

Son, this cannot fail, for it has set in motion a chain of event far greater and more kekworthy than any happening we have been witness to in our lifetimes. This is only the beginning

Deus Vult

IF QUADS ww3

IF QUADS WW3

If quads, eternal war

QUADS WW3

if quads my balls stop itching

IF QUADS WWIII AND 4

No. He's referring to this wealthy Turk who lives in the US [Saylorsburg, PA] in self-imposed exile. The guy runs an Islamic religious sect/cult/mafia type thing and has a lot of connections to globalist kikes, US politicians/state apparatuses, and the CIA.

Fathullah Gulen.

COME ON KEK, GIMME WW3 QUADS

moar blood

THE ONLY GOOD TURKROACH IS A DEAD TURKROACH

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Can someone tell me what's going on between the military and certain VIP's politically. I have no idea what the motivations are about.

This is information wars, man. The kikes are masters of it because they control the flow of information. Which is the reason the coup wanted to shut down the media and internet access in turkey. Cut off the means of kike communication, THE KEY TO FUCKING WINNING.

IF THIS HAD TO SHOW US SOMETHING IS HOW TO WIN

INFORMATION IS EVERYTHING

FUCKING G.I. JOE CALLED IT

KNOWLEDGE IS HALF THE BATTLE

PRAISE BE KEK

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

it is kek's will that we do more digging on Gulen.

Did they cut off his balls and place them in his mouth? Poor guy.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

?

TURKROACH REBELS CONFIRMED FOR PUSSIES
THEY HAD ENOUGH TO STEAMROLL THE POLICE AND OTHER OPPONENTS BUT CHOSE TO BE DIPLOMATIC
THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST FILLED THE CITY WITH HOT BRASS

We are Gog and Magog, lad.

i really fucking hope this shit wasnt staged cuz that would mean that this isnt the end. the turkish army is big as fuck and even if they found a list with a few big wigs names, theres no way he can catch all generals thats against him.

shameless self check because nobody else was doing it

Was over even before starting

If you would have just posted a second earlier we would have got WWIII and WWIV within months of each other.

This is what happens when you believe in "muh pr"

sorry bud, but in the light of such atrociously wasted quads your get was overlooked

"Unconfirmed: Captured Coup-Soldiers claim that their commander told to them it was "Training" not a "Coup" they also claim that they had no idea what was going on untill People tried to attack them."

ALL ABOARD THE RUSE CRUISE WEW

Worst coup ever.

It's a good lesson to internalize the next time some kike starts posting "Hello FBI" when murdering our enemies is advocated.

ENOUGH!
Meme magic requires more care, it is fed by lulz. Kek does not respect he who grinds.

You know I just fucking realized that we actually fucking worship repeating integers.

Are we the first math cult to gain any import?

if dubs ww5 will start

Except that time we stole Holla Forums's 10 million get for Kek.

this man speaks great wisdom, e took kek for granted. Please kek, grant us one more global conflict

no dubs for you

I'm curious on how a successful coup would impact ISIS operations in Syria. Without Erdogan, a significant financial supply line (via ISIS oil exports) would be cut. So I'd imagine the U.S would have strong interest to either keep him in or make sure this "coup" is friendly to their interests. Is it possible this "coup" was a warning to Erdogan to keep playing ball?

Yes we are high priest, yes we are.

I was under the impression we followed the chaos of the numbers and their events rather than the numbers themselves.

GUYS

I think the bomb was blowing up a coup tank.

Does anyone remember those retards during the bush administration who pushed the idea that humanity had reached "the end of history"

God they must feel retarded because all of 2016.

They sure had the moral high ground!

HE'S A BIG GUY

UUUU

It's not even that lewd.

Under your fridge.

uuuu
u u
u u
uuuu

4U

Underrated post.

Is Jones built fat or just fat?

No, I don't think it was a warning and I certainly don't think anything like that would be originating from the US.

I'd imagine it may have something to do with what keeps happening in Europe, specifically France. Germany refused to let Erdogan land his plan. Something is up there. The Turkish population may have just signed their own death warrants as far as foreign governments are concerned.

why are turks so fucking dtupid durrr lets not kill people trying to kil us, im drink and laughing these people are so fucking retarded that they failed a coup they couldve easily won what?????.

MALE VITALITY

Hint of areola is very lewd.

WAS CRASHING TURKEY PART OF YOUR PLAN?!?

Built fat. He was built, then he got really fat, and now it's built fat.

2 lessons

1. Be careful who you mutiny with. I still believe this may have been a dragnet to root out sedition.
Hence why there seems to be such little support from high ranking military.

2. FUCK PR. If you coup, you cannot rely on the useful idiots to see that you are fighting for them

CNN saying this man was involved?

OF COURSH! MISTER ERDOGAN REFUSED TO GIVE BACK CONSTANTINOPLE IN FAVOR OF THE EU, WE ARE TO FIND OUT WHAT HE TOLD THEM

I watched something like that happen in a stream from the gendarmerie building in Ankara. Two of the guards came out and asked some protestors what was going on. They looked like they had no idea what was happening. Then, like half an hour later, the police suddenly open fire on the building.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█▀█░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓▓▀▀██████▓▄▒▒░░░█░░█░█░█░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▀░░░░░░▀▀▀████▄▒░░▀▀░▀▀▀░▀▀░█░▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀▓▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░
░░▌░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░▐█▓▒░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀▓▄▀░▄▀▒▒▒▀▄░░░░░░░░
░░▄▓▀█▌░▀██▀▒▄░░░▐▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░█▀▄▒▒▒▒▀█░▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░░░░
░░█▌░░░░░▀▒░░░▀░░░▐▓▒▒░░░░▄▀▄░▀▄▓▀▄▒▒▒▒▀▒▒▒▒▄█▄▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░░
░░▌▀▒▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▒░░▄▀▒▒▒▀▄░▀▄▓▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▓█▓▀▄▒▒▒▒▀▄░░
░░▒▄█████▌▒▒░░░░░░░▒▌▒░░█▀▄▒▒▒▒▀▄░█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█░▀▄▓▀▄▒▄▀█░░
░░░▓█████▄▒░▒▒▒░░░░░▐░░░▀▄▓▀▄▒▒▒▒▀▒▒▒▒▄█▄▒▒▒▒▀▄░▀▄▓█▓▄▀░░
░░░▒▀▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▄░░░░░▀▄▓▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▓█▓▀▄▒▒▒▒▀▄░▀█▀░░░░
░░░▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▓░░░░░░░░▀▄▓▀▄▒▄▀▓▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▄▀█░░░░░░░░
░░░████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▒░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▓█▓▄▀░▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀▓▄▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░▀██████▓▒▒▒▒▒░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀▓▄▀░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄▒▄▀▓▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▀░█▀▀░█░░░█░█▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▓█▓▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░█░█▀▀░█▄█▄█░▀▀█░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▄█░▀▀▀░░▀░▀░░▀▀▀░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Built fat thanks to brain force and super male vitality.

You know I will never not enjoy watching the world burn with you fuckers.

If we all die in the final happening I hope that we can all go to the big imageboard in the sky and shitpost together for eternity.

CONSTANTINOPLE SOON

TRIPS CONFIRM
NEVER FORGET THIS, AND REMEMBER TO BRING IT UP THE NEXT TIME PR FAGS START SHILLING ON HERE

Love you too bro
no homo

What?

is Erdogan really fleeing though or is it completely over?

The ancient Greeks were first.

WELL CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GOT YOURSELVES CAUGHT! WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

I wonder what (((kind))) of commander would do such a thing!

I'm starting to lean towards those saying this was some sort of scheme to weed out undesirables. This was so limpwristed and disappointing, that it really does seem the military was hoodwinked into something they weren't planning for. Get ready for even more media spin.

Its over. They surrendered.

REBUILDING THE BYZANNTINE EMPIRE
WITH NO TURKROACH SURVIVORS

CRASHING THIS EU WITH NO SURVIVORS

Ask the millions of ghosts from past slaughter, if honor mattered. There silence will tell you all the wisdom you'll ever need.

What does this mean?

their

Just woke up, quick update please. Did fagdogan win, did the coup win, is it civil war?

perhaps Erdogan isn't with the "program"

we don't know yet. Erdogan seems to be winning in Istanbul.

You mean the Pythagoreans?

Pythagorean cult

Muh PR does it again! At least we have the moral highground!

As stated earlier, its possible they didn't even know it was a coup.

Pic related.

But any sources on the "coup is over"?

KEK IS A BANEPOSTER

Isn't there a single turkroach with a phone in Ankara so we can know what's going on?

According to the (((media))) the coup was "over" about half an hour after it started.

All seems fucking peaceful. Either the military is incompetent/rused into staging a low energy coup OR they just lured Edrogan into a trap that is being kept a secret from everyone, even themselves.

any news on what happened to the military guys that shot themselves out of their base near the syrian border?

If dubs Erdogan gets assassinated and civil war ensues

too much kek worship to know that at this point

Go to the facebook live map and look at Ankara. It's just people wandering around abandoned tanks and crushed cars. There were soldiers holed up in the General Staff building before, but they may have surrendered to the police now.

kek says fuck you.

I wish I could peak at the bernstein universe where 1500 rebels shoot indiscriminately into a civilian crowd and see what happens next. I'm certain PR doesnt matter at all.

That's why Kikes hate us
The Information war is just another name for Meme war

fighting still reported in Malatya:

twitter.com/esra190794/status/754218056549892100

That could mean two things.
Either (((they))) were setting something up for reasons yet unknow, or the veterans were weeding out the useful idiots that would have sided with the goverment in any case, that or distraction. I don't know yet.

Kikes have some shitty memes

Why can't turks speak English? Do they google translate everything?

I feel bad for the soldiers, if they were told this was just training. I really hope that the soldiers that still are "out there" realize this was a set up and go fucking HAM and kill everyone they see.

Even if they surrendered, theres a death sentence waiting so why not kill some before you tap out?

Yes, the kikes have waves and waves of weak memes against our small number of precise and powerful memes

Interesting that so many people are concerned that this is "over". Something like this doesn't resolve immediately, even if it it was over it's only one event in a chain of events that is certainly not over.

Look at a map of Eastern Europe, the Caspian region, the pick-a-stans, middle east/arabia, and north africa. Now mark every nation that has had either a "color style" revolution, civil war, major unrest, or general war.

Yeah… it is basically a solid block from northern eastern europe down to north africa and quite far east. Turkey was a major missing puzzle piece in this map until now (although they were always central to training and distributing destabilising forces to the other nations).

Then consider the "refugee crisis" in Europe and I think it's pretty fucking obvious that one could say we're already in a world war.

Even if the coup forces admitted defeat tomorrow this is only going to accelerate with more events.

Turkey is the second largest armed force in NATO and was absolutely central to this campaign of destabilisation the past decade. Shit is getting crazy

Will the masterplan be unveiled this year?

larry king is on RT. it's basically the same thing.

Reporting

German news not reporting on this

If Erdogan wins then Turkey will become far more Islamist. This could have far reaching effects and things would get worse in the area, although it always was heading that way anyways

Question: If this is really "all over" then why hasn't Estrogen stood up and declared amnesty for any troops that lay down their arms and turn themselves in?

You gotta think there is a bunch of shit going on that we aren't being told.

i dont understand the point your making. yeah, theres been a fuckton of revolutions last years making more countries controlled by jews but what does this have to do anything with it? this is obiviously just erdogan flexing his muscles and trying to make himself a dictator. i dont see how this is related to anything you just wrote.

People in Germany aren't even allowed to speak poorly about King Roach, so why would their news report about a coup in Roachistan?

YOU FOOL
KKK
KEK NEVER WASTES REPEATING INTIGERS
KKK

Kek will make sure he gets asassinated sooner or later. Mudslime must die, period.

Coup over, but civil war soon?

More from Malatya, not looking good for pro-coup faction.

I'm not a foreign policy scholar but you would be retarded to think that the events in all of these neighboring countries are unrelated to each other

There has been live coverage all night, faggot.

I just woke up
What the fuck is going on?

tl;dr ?

Why do people keep saying this? If there was a will to fight the government, last night would have been the opportune time.

REEEEEEEEE
FUCKING CUCKS OPEN FIRE ALREADY

I'm beginning to think the elites literally want Islam to take over. I don't know why. Maybe they want a civil war to cull the herd? Maybe they've all already sold out to China? I don't understand this third-world invasion stuff. It seems to me that these third-worlders are going to be much less congenial to the NWO, and much less organized and productive workers.

I thought the NWO plan was to kill off all the "useless eaters" in the third-world? Why would you want to destroy the very nations that are holding the whole system together? Somebody help me out, bc I'm drowning here.

Coup d'état in Turkey, which barely lasted 12 hours.

How fucking strong is this miiltary if they got beat by fucking police departments, seriously, they had tanks and surrendered to police? when they also had air advantage

And if you want my point, it would be that more shit is going to happen. I'm not arguing that this isn't a play by Erdogan to gain more power but if that's what it is, he's doing it for a reason. Because he wants to do something. Turkey is already central to destabilsation in nations in that region, and as far as central europe.

I don't think they want Islam to take over, but they want to weaken all nations

Looks like Erdogan staged a coup as excuse to cleanse the military.

dw.com/en/top-stories/s-9097

Looks like they are reporting it.

Because it was a faction of the military against the majority of the military, police and civilians.

I've never seen such a low energy coup d'etat tbhfam

Turkey is done as a power in the region if Erdogan wins. Their military is the only thing keeping Turkey afloat, and if that is gone then even iran could just waltz in and kill them all.

Some reports listed "special forces" fighting along with police against the coup faction. I think it's safe to say that Erdogan has built up an islamic loyalist paramilitary which has been put to use tonight.

(checked)
Is this the whole "cause so much chaos that the world will accept a world dictator" thing? It doesn't seem to me people would accept that at this point.

And, again, it seems like weakening all nations would be very unprofitable. Why would they want to do that? I suppose war can be profitable, but not if it rips everything to shreds.

Did it work ? Because he pretends that the coup is against him, this makes no sense as tall.

But we have heard almost nothing of the non-coup military fighting the coup military. Only the retaking of the Instabul airport.

The Turkish police force numbered 50k before Erdogan, he's grown it to 500k now. They're a blue Islamist army.

I heard an F-16 blew up a coup tank at the palace.

Either staged coup or cucked coup.

No. It was squashed.

That's the point. Now, he has an excuse to get rid of officers would have engaged in a real coup against him.

they would get BTFO'd instantly because of the treaty n sheeeiiiit.

Why are they doing this if they're going to get purged?

Please. NATO lost to goatherders in afghanistan.

NATO is a hollowed out corpse.

BRAVO, MUSLIMS! BRAVO!

That's because that is what happened.

I'm certain I've watched movies with that exact premise.

The rank-and-file coupers ended up being pussies, but it seems like most of them were setup. This wasn't a real coup with real backing from the military establishment.

all checks out

Afghanistan was a destroyed craphole thanks to the Soviets long before NATO arrived.

update:In Malatya, clashes are between soldiers, so anti-coup soldiers are wearing red and white colors.

Good info, thanks user

Afghanistan has been a shit hole for thousands of years.

Ongoing coup in Turkey. There's a media blackout, so there's no indication of who's winning, although the western MSM is jumping the gun and calling it for the the regime.

Kikes are flipping the fuck out to the point where you're seeing a massive spike in Holla Forums's active users and PPH vis a vis disinfo posts like

which take advantage of the lack of information to fill in with shilling.

Of course, the fact that kikes are this worried is an indicator in itself.

But first…. KEK will blow up shit. More blood incoming. No rest for the wicked jew

The BBC have a decent summary of events.

bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-36811357

A staged coup is the perfect explanation for the lack of news from the rest of the country, and for no reports of military infighting during the night.

Nobody was fighting, because nobody knew what was going on.

Blah, who cares about that Thanksgiving Dinner of a shithole…

I just installed tonight Pokémon GO and I caught a Pikachu as my first! So excite!!!!

It's over you illiterate nog.

Nothing they have to say is reliable.

(((bf687a)))

i'm just messing with you lad

If nothing else, this coup has demonstrated how much of a shitbag the government is.

Can you imagine if a single army base in the US defected and our government told us to go and fucking attack them?

Please die.

Feel free to post your corrections, but the summary seems cogent to me. BBC editorials are cucked, but their live news is pretty unbiased.

Really? I thought they refused to eat meat?

Live New blog that is, I don't mean the TV broadcast.

Further: We are getting news from the rest of the county now, because the people there are finally awake and aware that something is happening.

Fuck off you anti-white kikeroach.

You are not doing a damned thing to make yourself flag as less of a shill.

Please provide evidence, or at least an argument.

Exactly, he wanted to create the perception of being loved by his people, and didn't give a shit that many of them ended up being mowed down. He'll just spin that as an atrocity by the coup backers. Turks are retarded though, so the rules for governing such people are different.

Then they wouldn't have taken so many of them alive if this was all a purge/staged. All of them are just gonna say "I was told it was a training exercice" There will be multiple witnesses of this, the goverment won't be able to shut down all of them. I'm thinking the coupers might have used useful idiots as accordign to their plan.

I don't think it was a false flag attack, either, because I believe in the overwhelming power of human incompetency. Just pointing out the similarities with works of fiction. But the whole "just follow orders" thing has precedent.

I figure what happened is some mid-ranking officers at just the right place threw this into motion and hoped the rest of the army would fall in line behind them before the smoke cleared.

Essentially its just a Turkisch Röhm Putsch.

* Erdogan new there was a small faction of the army still opposing him
* Lure them out of hiding and force them into a desperate coup, destined to fail
* Coup fails, remove last bastion of opposition
* Erdogan now has absolute power

Ah ok. Military surrendering on live video, but if I report that, I must hate white people. Brilliant insights from your 85 IQ negroid brain.

You are the one arguing, "No, nothing that you're seeing is real goy! Its all a ruse", which is an incredibly complex conspiracy to suggest. Burden of proof lies with you.

Lacking that, Occam's razor you hook-nosed piece of shit.

It could even be an Islamic faction that was more extreme than even Erdogan within the military.

Its an abstract kind of shill.jpg

Well the coup is still going so they had some form of succes.

Interesting read :
twitter.com/PoliticoRyan/status/754224545494659072

Basically a piece of theater.

Yeah, but you have to consider it within the context of coups in general, and coups within Turkey. If the REAL military had been behind this, it would have been over instantly. This whole thing has just (wrongly) convinced everyone the Turkish military is grossly incompetent, when what happened was one army base with maybe a few outside contacts going off the rails.

Someone is going to say I'm painting the Turk military as some crazy powerful force, I'm not, just saying any military of that size and funding with first-world-adjacent training would absolutely stomp the shit out of the government if its full force was behind a coup. I mean, fuck, this didn't even involve the special forces. It was basically one division + an airbase.

No it's not, coup is over. Islam won.

I am quite sorry guys.

I was out with the lads.

If i heard correctly, the coup failed, isnt it ? Of its still ongoing ?

Coup is over.

Even worse some of them let the civilians literally drag them out of fucking tanks and they they got the shit beat out of them. Should have just locked the hatch and drove off, teaching them the value of not standing in front of a moving tank

It's over. Done. There's a few idiots in this thread that keep denying it, but we can't see any evidence of sustained fighting.

Makeshift roadbloaks in Malatya

To be fair, successful coups rarely have sustained fighting. The airstrikes and shit were the first sign that this was a hugely amateurish attempt. (That, and the whole "Ha ha, whoops, we just totally FORGOT to shut down the media!")

So was this a false flag or not? What do we know about Gulen's connection to it?

Civil war when?

They did shut down the media. They stormed Turkish State TV, and made the presenters read a statement. Then they also shut down CNN Turkey.

The police stormed in and took back control though.

I am honored to be entitled with such.

Is there good intel on whether this was orchestrated by the underlings of the high ranks edrogan disposed off a while ago?

this coup was fucking failed the moment they couldnt lockdown king roach

and for the reason it makes me think the whole thing is a false flag

why would they do this if they couldnt confirm elimination for the prize pig

Doubtful that it's a false flag.

Zero.

So they lost? What a bunch of faggots.

Is there a bodycount yet?

Could Erdogan have staged this half-ass "coup" for the purpose of weeding out his opposition?

super male vitality

90 roaches sprayed

Who are we backing again?

that's my thought, use the chaos to take out key opposition members and consolidate your own grip on power

like any kingroach cares, you mobilize your airforce and assassins to hit key targets who are in on the plan, then tell your basic rank and file to just cause chaos, kill a few faggots who will later become martyrs. The tanks and dead people in the streets are just a flashy show for the media and the masses

who knows what/who was destroyed behind the scenes

Coup were trying to turn Turkey into a more secular state, anti-coup are Islamists. Decide for yourself.

Death

some of us were backing the military bc we think its secular. some of us were just backing whoever seemed to be losing at the time in order to promote more bloodshed

we're backing Chaos and complete destabilization anything non-white and anything that doesn't support true western values

Chaos and

You're comparing apples (Turkey) and oranges (burgerland).

And the Turk political class tamed the military. Most army chiefs are aligned with Erdogan's thinking. This rebelling faction is fucked, low-rank gullible idiots that got deceive by the Gulen squatters left lusting for power.

The government instantly rallied the population and mobilized the network it created over the years in the speed of light, that's overwhelming power that intimidated possible adventurers in the military from joining the failed coup faction. Erdogan and his clique are smart.

if you kill your enemies they win

Erdogan is a douchebag who wants to import shitskins into europe, and visa free travel to EU for turks, who I consider 3rd world trash, like the welfare seeking africans. So I guess I'm a fan of the coup.

Looks like a lot of them got arrested already though.

Even if the coup failed, Erdogan dosent seems quite to control everything.

Is Turkey spiraling into chaos and civil war ?

What is it with these fucking animals and putting people's balls in their mouth?

Looks like coupfags actually won.

Same infantile syndrome with liberals and dick jokes.

98% of Turkey is Muslim. The odds that anyone involved on any side wasn't Muslim are near zero.

COUP FAILED

MASSIVE ARREST MADE IN THE MILITARY

SOME SOLDIERS BEING DECAPITATED TO THE SOUND OF "ALLAHU AKBAR"

PRO-ERDOGAN TURKROACHES CHANTING ALLHU AKBAR

BRAVE SOLDIERS BEING HUMILIATED IN PUBLIC

It's over.
Lesson to learn from that: know your enemy. A political coup against islamists without a drop of blood is not a political coup, it's a way to reinforce the government.

Erdogan will get out of this even more popularity.

FUCK

This was covered in a screencap that I no longer have; The yids will always make short term decisions that appear to help them and harm their enemies even if the long term consequences will ultimately harm them more.

Question: why did the kikes crash the world economy?

Answer: because at the time it was profitable, and afterwards it hurt whites

That's their entire logic.

that's why coup must not be over and massive death must occur

meme it

kek wills it

what is true western values?

Will Erdogan declare absolute dictatorship now?

Stupid fucking cucks didn't open fire on crowds that began massing.

Morons.

Not to trigger anyone, but didn't Marx say something like "the bourgeoisie will create their own gravediggers"?

You weren't there, faggot. You've never had to choose between opening fire on a crowd of civilians that you -thought- you were defending, and surrendering, again, to a crowd of civilians - Your countrymen - that you thought would treat you like a human being based on the fact that, well, you're countrymen.

Just more proof that Muslims are irredeemable barbarians.

maybe those soldiers will be the sacrifice to cause the real civil war to begin

This coup was just stuck in the 80s. These poor fucks just didn't understand how far gone their country was. Must have been a terrible realisation.

"Guys gtfo i dont wanna hurt you, just erdogan, if you dont move in 1 minute i WILL flatten you with the tank". Wow so fucking hard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW. ITS LIKE A VETERANS COUP THINKING FUCKING LIBERALS WILL SHOW THEM LOVE AND TOLERANCE AHAHAHAHA.

Fucking this.

Fuck off kike. The military has imposed a media blockade. No one knows what is happening.

gonna need you to back this up

"I'm an armchair general, listen to me shitting on people in a fucked up situation that I've never had to deal with!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA GUYS I'M COOL NOW BECAUSE I'M MOCKING MEN WHO DIED FOR THEIR BELIEFS RIGHT"

Maybe this happened like this :
Erdogan knew the military is staging something huge, it's only a question of time.
He has a bunch of loyalist in the military, and decides to use them do stage a "coup" when he is far away.
Blocks all communications, so that he can manipulate what the world sees.
He then calls to people to attack that coup. Some military fire, most of them do not know what is happening.
The coup with less than a few percents of the total military gets crashed in less than a few hours.
He now has some martyrs to celebrate.
He comes back as a savior of democracy, and calls to the people he just "lead" to a victory against tyranny to remove whatever remains in it's way.

this

If this was all staged, or as shitty as people are saying, then Estrogen probably wouldn't have been flying around in a plane asking for asylum and asking people to take to the streets and protest. He would have just "disappeared" and then popped up again.

As far as we know, the military still controls the capital and possibly other large swaths of the country.

This. So much fuss over all this, as if they actually matter. I could care less what happens to them.

there was no hope for this coup to begin with just look how the turkroaches reacted in the streets screaming "allahu akbar" there was no way the military was going to change the country thats so religious

How many turkroaches needlessly died today for not staying home?

Navy has declared support for government.

Turkey needs to be kicked out of NATO and put under trade embargo, but if our overlords will happily cover up any Saudi wrong doing in order to continue trading with them I doubt they'll have the balls. Obama's govn't is particularly full of status quo obsessed yes-men.

Hopefully this along with Edrogan giving Syrians citizenship will at least make Germany think twice before letting them in the EU.

I'd have no problem mowing down a bunch of civilian cucks who got in the way of fulfilling my mission of the 14 words. If we have to burn in Hell to ensure to the continued existence of our people, then so be it.

Yeah that is a terrible idea. If it ever became a religion even the way "anonymous" is an identity symbol it would be subverted by lefties, and eventually the kikes would come around to start proselytizing the fringe believers by mixing it with the Zionist kool-aid. We can't have nice constructive religious things in the modern age without Freemasonry or its (((owners))) injecting some opposing ideas.

"Civilians" don't exist in these situations. They are either appendages of the enemy or on your side. They should have opened fire. It would be the same as Clinton/Obama supporters supported the sudden suspending of elections when Trump wins in November. They are just appendages, nothing more.

Another user said it best: No amount of gear and training will make up for a clear objective and will to fight. There was no objective, and whether that was due to incompetence or malice is the only thing really up for discussion right now.

Remember: PR means jack shit if all your enemies have eaten bullets. Just make sure the media gets the message.

You write this like its actual germans that will be voting for giving Turkey membership. Its not. Its few people behind closed doors that make that decision. One of those people is probably Merkel and we all know that she dont give a ratsass about Germany or its people.

Turkey will be accepted in to the EU, but lets hope this will create a huuuuge backlash.

I made the jpeg because I couldn't find it online.

>The west supports Erdogan because he's a democrat :^)
Well, just fuck my shit up fam. Would haven been so much better if the coup would've been a success. But hey, now Erdogan will have even more support among the citizens and will probably expand his authoritarian and anti-secular pro Islam rule .

Filterwars gives some background to possible reasons for the coup

Yes. Its called mass killings. Saddam did a fine job of that, and the military could've done it also. And, for future reference, seize and destroy the mosques. It doesn't matter if its a war crime. It doesn't matter if it will piss off muzzies. Just do it. And kill any muzzies that say otherwise.

do you think nato would of gotten involved if the coup took over?

These conspiracies are so contrived and illogical.

The sheer truth is a small band of faggots tried a coup and they failed. I'm giggling with the retards in Skynews making all kinds conclusions "muh facetime"… even here in Holla Forums

When I went to bed last night the pro-coup side seemed to be winning, and had captured the government and now I wake up and Erdogan is winning?

What the fuck is going on?

Erdogan has got no major military personell on his side, only the police. The military isn't fighting itself so that's true.

Fuck of with your disinformation kike shill. Your shit is the same as CNN and other MSM.

WE'll have to wait a couple of days for this to clear up.
Turkey's under an information black out.

What happened, did the military win?

Probably not. Who wants to have Erdogan as prime minister of Turkey, really? The military intervening with Turkish politics is nothing new. There have been some coups in recent Turkish history with last one dating back to 1979/1980. Hence I'd say that Nato would've let them do as they wish. The military seems to be much more reasonable than Erdogan after all (being pro secularity, pro democracy and anti religious extremism)

Here's my sincere wish to kek.

A million turkroaches to die in 2 days when putin gets involved to destroy Turkey for supporting ISIS.

So, it was actually Islamists after all?

There's a total information blackout at the moment.

Shit is still going on apparently.
Local (((media))) keeps going on about how the coup failed but I dont think its being bought by anyone intelligent.
Sadly anyone intelligent is a catagory that most of the people here arent a part of.
Now that I think about it local media is mostly international news networks+a few of the governments bootlickers.

Source plz.

Don't say that. Words have power

That's the point. No one knows what's happening.
And the blockade is military enforced.
So as long it holds, the military is winning.

When I say here I am talking about Turkey.
Don't bully my ass because you misunderstood something and hurt your feefees.

To my knowledge military forces are fighting the putschists. Police forces shouldn't be able to shoot down helicopters and jets.
Believe me, I'd wish for the coup to be a success but it really doesn't look good now. Turkish PM giving a speech in Ankara doesn't sound too promising.

You must have gone to bed early then.

our power lies in memes

please god let them win!

Why didnt they just remove kebab those dummies

But that helicopter attack video was pretty nice

2 things i'm really surprised about this whole event
1: if most of the military is pro coup how the fuck are they losing key battles to police and citizens
2; if the pro coup is losing why dont they just nuke istanbul to kill off the prime minster/or use nukes to hold the country hostage??? if there the military how the fuck do they not know how to acquire/fire nukes

Can you tell me why Turks come to 8pol?

Ok playing the devil's advocate here: Twitter and Youtube are full of pics and vids of soldiers surrendering at the Bosporus bridge, being dragged out of their tanks without a fight, being arrested at the airport.

What do you make of that?

Cuckchan is shit.
Having Kebab ancestry doesn't mean you are unable to recognise the worlds truths and search for others who have

I don't think most of the military is involved, though. That's the weird thing. but if there aren't huge military on military clashes, then you have to think that large parts of the military are either tacitly pro-coup or Estrogen is worried that they are and therefore won't activate them.

Globalists want Erdogan in power since he's the reason that ISIS still lives. He buys their oil.

Jews all over the MSM are shilling the military defeat.
I wonder if USA will try to do something.

Draftees. Professionals are against the government.

Please tell us more about what's currently ongoing in Turkey.

Why the hell are people including governments supporting this Daesh-backing, despotic madman Erdogan? He's violating human rights, censoring the media and being a total islamist prick in general.

Wtf?

What truth are we talking about?

How do you feel about muslims?

They're muslims.

it would be better if the military took over but the backlash massive with the public that i dont know if they can keep people in control hence if they had nukes and fired one to kill the prime minister they would instill fear into the public to control, much better plan that whatever they fucking did last night

Right now the msm is shilling that the coup is failed and Estrogenboy is in control.

1. Turkanons: Is there fighting going on? Have all the fighters surrendered?

2. Is Estothebesto actually in control?

3. Why did so many turks go and cuck out to the pm when he needed protesters?

Germany rejected asylum to Erdogan

Surprise: Erdogan actually stays in power

Erdogan will now look back on Merkel's decision

He knew the coup wasn't going to succeed. It was a test.
He is a brilliant psychopath.

Do you have the same feeling than me, that feel-good feeling down in your stomach?

He's the main kebab supplier for Europe. You don't want that Refugee crisis to fizzle out, do you?
The military will purge the ISIS invaders if they win.

Turks have an average IQ of 90, which is about 10 points lower than that of the average Western European and white American.

That feeling that Germany will be overrun with 'refugees'?

Thanks, Angela. You can go back to running Germany into the ground, now.

Globalists & merchant both use Kebab as a weapon against the goyim. Roots in masonry, kabbala, n shiett. You think I'm joking.

They're Muslims, they don't want democracy, just Islam and Sultan Erdogan

Merkel is muslim?

I figured stupidity played a part. The Turks were like sheep, unwilling to act until that psycho actually called on them to fight back - on a smartphone no less.

Not only was that a potentially dangerous piece of advice as it could've pulled the situation into a full-out civil war… but it's also fishy. Things fizzled out too quickly, too strangely.

I noticed the media keeps stressing the fact he was democratically elected.

Things have changed since then. He's not that popular anymore. Yet the media stresses it.

According to the medias 1563 soldiers have been arrested.

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-arrests-idUSKCN0ZW0BR?il=0

I just hope those are the draftees and there are many more professionals.

This, it's fucking bizarre.

Let's just hope that the brutal lynchings and purges will galvanize the army into going all out.

"Democracy wins, bigot!" I shudder to think of what they must dream of doing to us between now & November. Hope you niggas is ready to meme.

What if that was all the army that was willing to fight? If the majority is Muslim then they have no reason to take up arms

I live in a corner of Istanbul thats literally in a forrest so there isn't much action here.
There is a Gendermarie base nearby but there haven't been any gunshots coming from there.
Media is just spouting the same thing,Along with random quotes by whoever former or current offical they can get.
People over here are kinda used to coups really.The way it used to be was that if the government fucked up the military came into stabilse and then left when stuff were fixed.

Just generally not being a pozzed idiot really.There are alot of things going on in the world that are being hidden.Whether it be (((merchants)) or someone else.

My family is also Muslim but I haven't seen any of them who weren't live and let live on the topic of Religion.And the new generations mostly seem to either be Athesist or Agnostic.
The people who you usually see as examples of Muslims are slow of mind or haven't known anything else in their lives.
Sadly idiocity is kinda common.

This is the strangest thing.
A coup over in one night in the second biggest country in the NATO? According to the MSM.

I wonder if USA got involved somehow.
This is fishy.
They will certainly look bad if the military say that they've arrested Erdogan all of a sudden.

Damnit, dude, you should've rounded up a right-wing turk squad and went around slitting the throats of all pro-Erdogan people in your town while they slept.

Do you think the coup soldiers have started he fire?

Sorry gotta call bullshit on that.

You know it's kinda weird that there's been some rumors floating around that a coup could happen in my country. Sounds like bullshit but I actually would love it.

I was sleeping the last ~6 hours.

Anything positive happening?

We've seen government internet kill switch before during the arab spring. Still, it's kind of unsettling that the government can shut down access to the internet.

Fuck Germany. The one kebab they didn't want to take in was the one who was standing in the way of Making Turkey Great Again.

nope.
the turkroaches just went full alahsnackbar andstarted killing captured soldiers
its a stalemate in favor of erdogan

Also, how's your goverment right now? Parlament got hit hard right? Politically speaking, is there a lot of chaos? Are any of the other parties taking advantage of this?

tldr coup forces refuse to kill civilians and ergoan told people to go meat shield him (literally) so they're not progressing

They will keep saying it in all Media no matter what. Demoralization tactic Nr.1.
That newfags don't know about it isn't surprising, but everyone else and especially the people in the coup should know about it.

*sigh*

It's over guys

Time to go home

This

No you

Oh yeah? So what's going on right now?

I don't even know dude.The previous coups were pulled with such efficancy that by the time anyone heard anything everything was already done.There are a few theories going around here.
1)They tried a coup but fucked up majorly(not that likely to be honest)
2)It was all a false flag because Sultan Erdoğan felt that the agreements with Russia and Israel weakened his hold.
3)There was a coup plan but it got found out so the militairy activated it prematurely since they were about to get Shut Down anyways.
4) 3 but Erdoğan instigated it to root out everyone involved and 2
5)It's still going on but the media is saying it isn't to scavange shit.

Also have some Banes I have cause I replied seriously to a meme post.

My computer and the TV are in different floors of the house so I haven't been checking the news that much but the other parties seem suspiciously quiet.

gee I'm convinced

Filtered. I hope someday you are forced to watch your loved ones raped & your children butchered. You sold your soul & deserve to suffer.

The US is sitting out and supporting Erdogan on declaration, it's impossible to go against the will of the population and a political force so strong in other country that has regional power status, together with Iran and the Saudis.

If it was a shithole with strategic location, the US would intervene against the Erdogan-like figure in favor of le secular squatter.

I want to believe, but I also don't see why there wouldn't be more social media reporting on from both people and the army itself.

That feeling of full-scale war between Turkey and Europe.

Kek, it's more likely that Turkey will join them then that war will break out

But the Turkshits aren't even European.

RETARDOGAN FLYING BACK TO ANKARA

FRANCE APPARENTLY EMPTIED EMBASSY 3 DAYS AGO
(lets reckon what they had to do with it)

ARMY NOE SPLIT IN TWO ABOUT THE COUP

I'd say 5. And Russia is supporting it.

Turkey is the central piece to the globalist agenda.
Supporting ISIS and rapeugee delivery into EU.

They went full on SHUT IT DOWN NOW in the media.

Thank you brother. Why do you think the other parties are so quiet? Afraid the coup could lose and get beheaded by The Sultan? Do you think civil war is a possible outcome if the coup gains more traction?

It's over user! They have the highground!

SAUCES, FAGGOT

Army split in two? For real?

Source.

Let it be real

Obviously 大 means 'great' in this context. They didn't sub so good!

they're supporting him precisely because he supports ISIS

lurk more faggot

"If you kill your enemies, they win"

t. Turkish military

turkey better bein a full fledge civil war when i wake up.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/france-closes-missions-turkey-security-fears-160713131750838.html

the pro-retardogan troops are wearing white-red bands as indentification
couldnt get source cause facebook is fucked up and the timeline just got stormed with all the new posts

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
key military leaders taken hostage
military to resist as rebels in future
helicopter landing in greece with VIP personnel

Typical americunt pleb : ^ )

TURKROACHES HAVE THREATENED THE USA WITH WAR.

they didnt empty any other embassy.
they probably wont brag about their knowlidge of the coup over the news.
start thinking.
also not amerifat

oh boy, golden dawn wont be happy

Uh, they don't get to bring friends.

so many jews in this thread

D-don't worry guys we have total control of the situation, we'll be right back.

probably some of the coup leaders,
also greeks hate retardogan, they might give asylum to the coup planners,
but retardogan will trede them in with not opening refugee valves

hea

only way to do that would be to kill all the turks

Any update on King Roach?

kill yourself faggot

in face of retardogan victory all parties (kurd too even) "suport constitution" and reject the coup

what a buch of cucks
that or the parties feel like this might be a trap

Oh my god this thread is disappointing.

We were watching the world burn
Holla Forums, men getting ran over by tanks, helicopters shooting on protesters, and pink guy running CNN Roachistan.

Many posters were blessed with Kek's repeating digits.

The fire has risen.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36809083?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

RETARDOGAN LAST HEARD IN CONSTANTINOPLE,
PROBABLY PLANNING TO RETURN TO ANKARA

Well shit, this is going to spiral out of control soon, if not already.

Let's hope so.

Burgs are sleeping and Brits are circlejerking in their general, naturally we don't have much activity.

Listen goys. This was not a real coup attempt. This was a false flag orchestrated by Erdogan.

What does erdogan gain by this?
He gets to be a victim, a champion of democracy while getting a chance to execute and completely purge all his potential enemies in the military. He'll also get a chance to completely restructure military, the constitution, and the judiciary. He basically obtained the legitimacy for extraordinary executive powers.

Signs, contradictions, and absurdities that prove this was a carefully calculated conspiracy by erdogan – not an actual coup attempt from inside the military

1) Coup D'Etat 101: You capture the head of the state. This is non-negotiable and the absolute primary target of any non-mentally retarded coup. Get the leader, and 90% of the job is done.

Absurdity in this case: Of all the possible days to stage the coup, the faction chose a day when erdogan was away. They did not seriously attempt to capture him.

2) Coup D'Etat 101: You cut mass communications first things first. At the very least you prevent mainstream networks from broadcasting.

What happened in this so called coup: Only the state owned media was captured, all the others kept broadcasting government propaganda all throughout the night.

3) There were no identifiable leaders. There were only a handful of troops. We don't actually know who operated the helicopters and jets that were involved. A government operative inside the military could have easily duped a contingent of troops to get on the streets.

4) The targets that were first captured makes no sense. Cutting traffic of the Bosphorus Bridge? Give me break. What does that achieve? Why didn't they eliminate far more important targets (such as cabinet members, erdogan himself, city governors) first, instead of cutting off traffic on an irrelevant bridge.

5) The soldiers had virtually no will. They didn't look like they were given strict orders, they looked very confused and very reluctant to use deadly force – in a coup d'etat mind you.

6) erdogan looked and acted very calm. This is not his MO. During Gezi protests in 2013, he was absolutely terrified, you could tell it from his face. In the aftermath of the Gezi protests, he didn't even had the courage to come back to the county for several days.

7) In the middle of an ongoing coup, edogan's plane landed on the largest airport of the country. Again, this is not his MO. Unless he was absolutely sure he was safe, he wouldn't let the plane land. If the coup was actually serious, they could've easily shot down his plane.

To sum up, common sense tells us that this was a very clever but still a blatant ruse on the part of erdogan – to basically become a tyrant with unlimited powers. Sadly, even if we could prove that this was a government conspiracy, he already achieved his goal of creating a zeitgeist that will enable him to assume tyrannical powers.

retardgogan party HQ shelled
OBAMA SUPPORTS "DUMBFUCKINGLY ELECTED RETARDOGAN"

Jesus christ the media machine is in total war mode. I've never seen them go this all out.

They're already hailing the crowds blocking the military as heroes.

Source?

that or sliding it with the france happening yesterday.

How did the previous Turk coups fare?

This was strange.
Get him or kill him. They didn't even try hard to do that.
He ratted out all the opponents in the military with this.

Behold the prophet has spoken.

That's also a possibility since everyone is trying to censor that picture of the child killed in the attack.

I'm a bit concerned about it though, this whole thing screams WWIII ignition if it swings in a certain direction. Turkey's instability would result in a major geopolitical upset. That means a lot of current plans for Syria for example go down the toilet, and force more rash action to be taken. It pretty much accelerates what's been planned.

Burger here, I just woke up and checked the (((mainstream media))) to see it blow up with "ERDOGAN DECLARES COUP "QUASHED" THEY WILL BE TRIED FOR TREASON" which is the same headline they tried to run all last night. What's the real news?

To add, while it accelerates it, it doesn't necessarily means they desire something that volatile.

They all succeeded with virtually no collateral damage. Once you capture the leaders of parties, cabinet members, and governors, there's not much to resist with. That's why this fuck-up cannot be a serious coup attempt. This is beyond amateur, even an 8 year old could plan a better coup. But it doesn't matter for erdogan that it was completely unbelievable as a coup attempt. Nothing can convince the people at large that this was a false flag operation, because it was so real. So basically erdogan played everyone masterfully.

This, I have just woken up as well and I want to know.

Last night they had control over the airports, so I don't buy it that it's over already.

… Member of NATO. So, one of our precious allies.

I agree 100% with this analysis. The failed Coup was the last thing Erdrogan could do to solidify his rule in Turkey (which was not that stable in during the last two years). Now, he basically has the popular support and another decade as an unopposed ruler.

Woke up yesterday with a toothache and went back to sleep at 10 a.m., wake up some 12 hours later and BLAMO, 12 threads into a coup. Still trying to figure shit out myself.

How the fuck can this even happen? Army could either blow them the fuck out, ram into them, or use engineers to open up a different exit from the base.

They obviously refuse to actually fight.

This needs to be capped - summarizes the "coup" perfectly.

Sam Al-Haid is behind this. Wonder no more.

The coup plotters tried to kill him or his right-hand. There are pics of his official residence, it is severely damaged from an explosion it seems

The attempted coup got curbstomped. I'm sure there are some remnants but they will be removed.

Same here. Have coffee. Getting caught up.

It doesn't work that way.

Repeating digits might make your balls stop itching. Or you could just take a shower like a relatively normal person. Clean balls usually don't itch unless you just shaved or something

I just googled a bit and Erdogan was in Marmaris when the coup started. As you know, we at Holla Forums dont believe in coincidences.

Sounds predy gud 2 me

there's no good guys, but watching kebabs killing themselves is fun.

Happening?

twitter.com/RT_com/status/754263280047325184

There is no good guy, but the end of Erdogan would be a boon for us. also it's moral victory for nationalism even if it is just filthy cucked kebabs military faggots.

Ahmed pls

Just woke up, heard about the attempted coup. What's going on?

And what are the consequences of this shitstorm?

They are dragging this shit for too long..fucking kill Erdogan already.

The coup is dragging on…they have the navy now.

Been thinking, doesn't Erdogan represent the Islamic version of Trump, in a way?

I'd be happy if Turdogan was hung today, but just trying to think this out.

killing each other*

Filtered for repeating MSNBC talking points

You've been spending way too much time in the Trump threads if you can only seen the world through a Trump/NotTrump lens.

>>>/facebook/

No, not at all. Erdogan is Turkish Obama.

It didn't even have to be orchestrated completely.

He could use his people to start it, and to make it inefficient enough. Now all his enemies will jump onto it because they either see their chance or out of fear what will happen to them if he wins. Basically, he could have convinced his enemies that coup is for real and that it has a high chance to succeed, while preparing against it and making it play out to his advantage.

That could explain the actual fighting.

That's nice, but without some air power to take out Erdogan and really spice things up, this might be like watching a spider that fell in the toilet.

HAHAHA coup plotters are asking for asylum in Greece.

Holla Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

So the coup did fail after all?

Hanged. If it's an execution, they were hanged.

theh got the navy now…

Lmao

twitter.com/RhonddaBryant/status/754087371252101124

Fuck off, turkroach.

Proofs?

They did manage to take a frigate, though: rt.com/news/351583-turkey-fleet-coup-frigate/

Brexit is now the Gamergayz of the political world.

ADDENDUM

As the coup unfolded through the night, contingents inside the military that were not related to this conspiracy (by government and possibly secret service operatives) did possibly join in. This is probably part of erdogan's plan to unearth anti-erdogan groups inside the military.

The fact that this shit is still going on tells me that erdogan's conspiracy might be getting out of his control, turning into a real coup. Factions of military are probably trying to decide their next move in the heavy fog of war. They must be very confused about the botched nature of the ordeal, yet they know that this is regardless the last stand of the Kemalist faction. They either turn this false-flag into a real coup; or Ataturk's secular Turkey is gone for good.

That's some next level interdimension breaching amount of salt.

RT

ANYWAY COUP FAILED, retardogan SOLIFIED HIS POSITION

gtfo roach when the people are talking. This is not a board for you.

Well, Greeks hate Turks and I think they especially hate Erdogan, so they might accept the request just as a fuck you. But I dunno.

Exactly.

It's easy to sick your dying dog on the only vet that can cure him if the dog is stupid.

Yes, but there's loosely remnants. Some hijacked a Turkish navy frigate apparently.

Implying I ever watch that trash

top kek i've seen it all now

Surprisingly accurate.

Fuck off Jake

Sorry I didn't word it to your exact preferences, spurge fag.

There's a rising tide of Nationalism in the world, and Trump is the most recognized leader supporting it.

well you sure sound like it, faggot

This could only resutl in more dead roaches.

1. Gets some minor faction to rebel on his orders
2. Erdogan decleares "victory"
3. More and more army commanders smell blood and try to use the confusion.
4. Staged coup transform into a real one when more and more officers go balls in and fuck it.
5. More roaches self removed

PRAISE KEK FOR THE HAPPENING

And you would know that how?

I don't know. Hard to see how this turns out good for us if Erdogan wins.

Please don't fail coup-chan. I believe in you.

having to deal with you 'trump and [insert mudslime leader] are literally the same xDD!!11' retards in real life

Please kek, let this fake and gay coup turn into a real coup that removes all muzzies.

Erdogan, the guy who finances ISIS and is breaking the constitutions of his own country to gain more power and make the government muslim-centric instead of a divide between church and state, him gaining tyrannical powers sounds good to you?

GO SECULAR TURKISH ARMY GO

Blessed are your numbers!

What the heil do we have here?

Checked!

most of it is looking like the coup has either failed or stalled.

Turk parliament got some bombs dropped on it, Erdogan is safe and possibly flying back to Ankara.

Most of the government heads are reporting in as fine and dandy. Turk military has done coups in the past (i think this is number 6 or 7) and they all succeeded within 24 hours. See the Egyptian coup recently for a solid coup attempt.

This is failing miserably which means

This is failing so spectacularly

Sounds like Hell on earth, user. I hate it for you.

Can someone post a tl;dr on what is happening right now? What happened to the coup?

List of previous threads:
1. TURKEY MILITARY COUP OR ISLAMIST ATTACK RUSSIAN INVASION MAJOR HAPPENING: archive.is/eom9l
2. TURKEY COUP HAPPENING: THREAD 2 PRAISE KEK EDITION: archive.is/ATmYL
3. Turkij Thred #3 Facetime Edition: archive.is/1Tvop
4. Turkey Coup Thread #4: Praise Kek edition: archive.is/JnRHt
5. potential coup in turkey: archive.is/lAjDu
6. Turkey Coup: Thread #5 - Fuck Erdogan edition: archive.is/adKQo
7. Turkey Coup Thread #6: Kill the roach edition: archive.is/OjdZL
8. Turkey Thread #7: Fuck CNN Edition: archive.is/Ad7zt
9. Turkey Coup Thread #8: Is it ogre edition? archive.is/XBPc4
10. Turkey Coup Thread #9: Sunrise is soon and the roaches/donmeh will burn: archive.is/eD1ME
11. Turkey Coup Thread 11: THE FIRE RISES BROTHER Edition: archive.is/58uqn
12. Turkey Coup Thread 12: Counting is Hard Edition: archive.is/Nu31w

Not like i give a fuck about turkey and its people. As long as the world is unstable so a real revolution is possible in my country, it sounds good to me

Or you know…

… coups were the favorite pasttime of your military for the last century?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_coups_in_Turkey

What the hell is going on?

Is the coup over or not?

Utter waste of air power, should've bombed Istanbul airport when Erdogan landed. If we could've called orders into that plane, Erdogan would be dead now, we had him on radar, we could've finished this.

This thing has made me way more confident in our ability to successfully launch a coup or revolution, we're rather on the ball.

Damn it, I'm trying to get real info and analysis on what's happening and half the posts here are fucking kek spamming faggots.

PURGE KEK WORSHIPERS

Wow. 12 threads. I conked out at 10:00 EDT.

Woke up at 6:00 and not a lot has changed since I went to bed.

I was hoping to wake up to better news.

SOLDIERS BEING LYNCHED: twitter.com/UlviYaman/status/754266911718772739/video/1

I don't know if we're being fed lies or the coup is over!

Checked.

Go get your jimmies rustled over something real, user. You're barking through a fence.

Maymay lord with absolutely no humour detected

thats what i was hoping or actually.

Due to the turks being so ingrained in the EU now and being one of its major security lynch pins, i was hoping that this would embolden some highers in the euro militaries that not only is it possible to take control of a modern country, but here is a play-by-play of how its done.

Demoralisation , first thing you spread. I seriously hope you people don't fall for "the coup is over" crap.

This was supposed to be a shitpost.

I'm not trying to spread it. I am just trying to keep hopes up. Drudge isn't exactly helping.

Remember kids, a balanced Trump breakfast will give you the energy you need to shitpost through happening-filled day!

Same. I'm still not sure what the fuck is going on right now. Mass media is filled with "it's over goyim :^)" shit, this thread is nothing but shitposts.

Fucking roaches.

Quads confirm shitposting

I wouldn't trust anything that Erdogan says unfortunately, even these reports of 3000 soldiers being arrested could be complete bullshit and if he was himself so certain the coup had failed he would be making a speech from a conference centre surrounded by media from any where in the country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Turkish_coup_d'état_attempt
Coup failed . . . Sad

Shit. "Trips"

Quads, the Army is actually winning.

thanks fam, I just am having some black coffee with oats and greek yogurt w/ fruit.

The first thing you spread was meant for that's what you are supposed to do if you are dealing with a coup and you are the one getting couped. I didn't mean you as (You).

Why did i have to explain this

This faggot was captured and told his underlings to surrender because he was afraid of death?

wow it's fucking nothing

Welcome to the fog of war and trips, user

Should serve as a strong reminder that once you go coup, it's full coup or death. In other words don't surrender, don't relent. Die fighting.

Well however this ends I have to say watching happenings happen in real time with Holla Forums is comfy.

Classical Turkish cowardice. No wonder they got their asses kicked even when they were outnumbering 100:1

true.

however, if the coup was successful, they would have have him giving speeches with a rifle to his head.

Honestly, i would not be surprised if NATO/euro forces stationed in Turkey were ordered to help roachking. That by itself could stall the coup. Best damn insurance policy to keep him alive and in power.

This. The coup was weak from the start.

France is blushing right now

If I war breaks out in Europe or North America, remember to show no mercy to these muds. They will kill you the moment you let your guard down.

They have been reporting the coup failed since the moment it started, ill just wait and see.

We must continue to praise kek. I hope someone screenshotted all the trips across all 13 threads

From today's highlights of trips that I remember

1) Putin will be awakened
2) Nuclear war will happen
3) Shitposting happens when there's fog of war.

Definitely.

Not just muds: race traitor whites, too.

Surrendering is suicide.

Why give up?

IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE YOU FUCKING NIGGER KIKE CUNT

GO. AND. FUCKING. HANG. YOUR. SELF!

When you go down
When you go down…
When you go down…
You go down fighting

He's right about Turkey being a threat to Europe though.

A really good thing to all this is that now there is a certain rupture in the Turkish military, the military is now weakened. We don't know the full extend of the damage and probably we can only speculate but definitely the Turkish military is weakened to a certain extend now. Erdogan can no longer play "tough guy". Still we don't even know if the coup is over. Let's let the dust settle in.

I just had a long conversation with a Turk, and he was telling exactly this. There have been many successful military coups in Turkey, and he told that this time it was completely different. The coup-army didn't conquer local administration buildings, nor executed enemies they caught. Suddenly just some hundred confused soldiers appeared to some visible places in cities with millions inhabitants, and now when they have naturally surrender, some military leaders have been caught and killed – and many of them have been home sleeping during the "coup". Erdogan has been praised in TV as a savior of democracy and Turkey. All mosques have started praising Erdogan after his recent television-speech, and his supporters are encouraged to go to streets to celebrate him and to show their support to AKP. No-one in Turkey is talking anymore about the problems with economy and Syrian migrants, because Turks now have common enemy – or at least that is what Turkish media has been telling.

Don't try to convince people that you're the good guys after something starts. They've already made their minds up by then.

At that point just do whats best to complete your objective.

In other words, if a mob starts blocking your tanks, don't be afraid to fuck them up. They have decided to be your enemy at this crucial time. They are stepping in harms way unprepared, and harm will find them.

Whatever, jebab king can just fold his police militia into the military to fully take it over.

Nice quads

Nice dubs

Kek hasn't been with us today.
Word has it he was celebrating Bastille Day in Southern France.

Let's hope the dipshits in the military realize what's happening and go full on real coup, hopefully they have foresight enough to realize they need to do that or their throats are all cut.

This. Army has the necessary equipment and information to shut down nearly all means of communication in a country. Either this a conspiracy or turks are absurdly stupid.

I wouldn't rule out the second one.

Блять

G'day Schlomo

I think I know what is kek's will. I think this trips tells us our rage should be focused here

Sheeit

It's a third world country, they don't have proper schools there. That's why they are so retarded.

Coup remains ongoing. (((Western media))) outlets insist it's been defeated (despite only having good goy Erdogan's say so). There have also been pictures of a dozen soldiers being killed by the savages they were protecting, which of course means the many tens of thousands of military men in Turkey have obviously been repelled.

I just hope alot of kebaps remove themselfs.

Videos of the executions, and is the coup still going on, has it been quenched? - and if yes was it really a falseflag? - did the coup done get be successful or is it still going on I NEED INFORMATION I WENT TO BED TOO EARLY WHEN IT ALL GOT BORING LAST NIGHT

The only complication I see though is that if they go full-on coup, it may leave their border defense with Syria weakened. That means spill over can occur.

A common thought is that middle eastern militarise are stupid.
This is false, they are just incompetent due to how chain of command works. Turkey however does not have that chain of command, they're the only one with a semi western style military.

However, one thing that is true of them is that they are cowards.
Both turks, arabs all the dune variants.
That's why a few islamists with aks can take over a quarter of iraq. They are not afraid of death whereas the people they are fighting, though far more equipped, are cowards and will run when put against a foe that won't stop biting until dead.

Dubs for Turks to pull themselves together and fuck Erdogans shit up.

SLANDEROUS HERECY

Damn this Erdogan turkroach gangster is forcing me to respect him.

Sure he is, Moishe.

You really overestimate the Turks.

Also people tend to forget that our the ideal scenario is a long-dragged conflict that will tear Turkey apart.

Does this mean I should lose hope?

That ain't gonna happen bro, Turkroaches have united behind Erdogan.

Not going to happen. The majority of that country is extremely religious and on top of that has also bad education.

I just woke up. Did it really fail?!

Why not? The dude is surrounded by people who hate him and he's still pulling power plays. A while ago he was threatening merkel and even Putin is a little afraid of him.

Nigger, you better start caring.

YFW all of the West's governments unanimously support Erdogan.

Turk Army is French confirmed.

No. But the Western media really seems to rout for teyyip for (((some reason))).

Rolling trips to bail us out.

AGAIN

#Breaking former commander of the Turkish Air Force, General Okin Ozturk, said to be behind coup attempt in #Turkey
twitter.com/michaelh992/status/754270999147872256
archive.is/kbtPI

THIS MAN DID NOTHING WRONG.

RIP

Why us it always airforce generals?

Just woke up, so fake or real coup?
Makes easier for Erdogan to get more power but on the other hand tourism and their currency have suffered due to this coup.

If you exclude the neglectable fact that he's providing military and logistic support for iSIS he really is the lesser evil, especially since there's a better chance that Turkey will be ruined and balkanized under his rule than under kemalists' rule.

they're braver than any of us will ever be

rip bros

WITNESSED!

Fantastic.

Soldier guy almost looks Greek.

Don't ever call a roach a bro again, you stupid mud faggot.

It's too bad more kebab wasn't ended.

If only they mowed down every last civilian when they had the chance.

Look at the psycho crazes of those protestors.

It's kind of like feminist or tumblr face. Just this typical… crazy, inane look.

I assume many of those guys had no other choice but to go with them. Also they are only brave because they think they have god on their side.

They have Syrian blood in them.

Dude is just asking for Vampires with that neck vein of his.

Pic is real ? ?

liveleak.com/view?i=da3_1468636610

they tried

May God accept them as heroes, these poor dumb fucks. Surrendering to islamists.

What do they have to gain from telling non-Turk people that the coup lost when it's still up in the air? What if in 10 days time the coup wins?

The media is saying it's over

I have never liked turks but I must recognize the bravery of what these guys tried to pull off, respect

lol no, we wouldn't be too scared to fire on hostile civvies.

Demoralization. They're trying to show you that goyim rebellion is doomed no matter how brave or armed are the rebels.

The (((media))) you mean. Half the country could be burning right now and they'll still bullshit until something leaks.

qt tbh lads

IT AIN'T ME

Neither have I but at least you had never been a Greek soldier.

media communications are still up, which means roaches may be getting news from outside sources

Ooops. Misread "liked" as "killed".

Here is what happend: A ton of mid and low level officers and a couple generals were gonna get purged from the military two days from now because they were associated woth Gulen. So they ordered their grunts to do stupid shit like sit in the middle of traffic on a training exercise and shutdown state media etc under pretexts that were false. Then they used the good hardware to carry out the assualt on the interior ministry, parliament, police headquarters, etc and fucked up Erogyns supporters. Then their retard grunts figured out they were getting played hard and surrendered. There are still high level Gulen people who now have to flee or fight to the death with whatever equipment they have. They were relying on the coup succeding because they assumed the military would join in on their side but that didnt happen because they didnt kill erogyn in the first few hours.

These men need your energy, boys.

It's not over yet…

If anything I'm more moralized: our military is even more pozzed up and faggoty than turkroaches, I mean if turks won't fire on hostile islamists, do you think white faggots recruited under Obama are going to fire on anybody? Police got easily sniper recently, too.

This was a lesson for us in what stupid things not to do and it moralized us because we're all pretty sure we could've had this coup wrapped up when erdogan landed last night.

twitter.com/crymora/status/754279802723500032
Bastards killed them all

And never fall for muh murals/muh PR. Enemies are enemies, shoot them down.

BREAKING: Turkey’s top judicial body HSYK lays off 2,745 judges after extraordinary meeting - @DailySabah

Oh look what I did. Such a shame.

you know very well what would happen if the fired on civilians, islamists or not, another excuse for america to bomb the shit out of another country with the backing of every western government

kek will punish you for this faggotry

Really makes you think.

Fuck consequences, faggot islamists will kill me anyway, may as well go down destroying half a city block with a tank.

Your uneven numbers confirms that you're wrong.
Kek was there, but he did not die. But he was there!

Based entirely on Erdogan's say-so.

Really seems like a power grab by Erdogan or worst coup ever in history.

RIP

You can't blame footsoldiers for not disobeyin orders, and the commanders did the right thing to order the military not to open fire. The military has completed many coups since Turkey became a demoracy, and every time they form a temporary military government, purge the system of Islam, and then restore the system of governance. If they handle the situation without attacking civilians, the people will know what to expect, and everything will go smoothly, whereas if they open fire the people will become hostile to the transition government and more will side with the government during future coups.

Defeat is not dishonor and of honor not bereft.

kek.

Look at how brave she is.
We should really let her live and have more wonderful children.

Kemalists had been doing these for ages against Kurds and Cypriots and none gave a fuck.

The only reason the (((media))) picked Erdoghan's side is because (((they))) still need ISIS destabilizing the region since Assad hasn't fallen.

KEK IS DEAD, LONG LIVE YHWH

You fool!

Actually, all the liberal tears during the election will be more than enough to revive him.

He accepts foreskins instead of memes, right?

"Russian paid shill"/"RIDF" here.

Putin DID chicken out a bit. If I was in charge of Russia and Turkey had killed a combatjet and two pilots of mine my reaction would be shooting down at least three of their shit.

yes, these people should have visa free travel into EU!

Thats not being scared of turkey, thats being scared of a fuckton of countries coming for you at once.

Anonymous using twitter and speaking turkish. This is why I hate anonymous.

Functionally the same.

Let me guess, they support Erdogan and the "Democratically Elected People's Representatives"?

Cuckchan is reeking with roaches.

Nobody gives a shit about twatter links, newfag. ALWAYS post videos/webms while they are still available.
Also daily reminder to archive all sensitive information.

Never surrender to a kebab, takeout as many as you can.

Better the possibility for something bad happening later than getting your head cut off right now.

No, archive
everything

It's better to be safe than sorry.

oakis are better right??

I don't think mr Farage can really laugh freely until the UKuck is out. It's far from certain at this point.

**pakis

Any turkish soldier with a shred of honour in his body, will become anti-Erdogan when watching this clip.

If dubs real coup is just about to begin.

let me try

The Guardian saying 250 people were killed

You mean the same guys who get themselves arrested by police and lynched by civilians?

Deus Vult

nigga please

besides, from the accounts I've seen most of them pussied out when it came to confronting opposition

Kikepedia is listing protester casualties as "Civilian" casualties instead of on Erdogan's side.

well those soldiers used in the "coup" was just idiots that got tricked by their commanders. im talking about the soldiers that wasnt involved or was on the fence when the heard shit was going down.

we should spread clips like this, making turks mad at erdogan. meme another coup

:^)

I find it hard to believe it is that little. I bet the executions done by Erdogan will be in the thousands alone, but no one will say a thing here.

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED? ALL THOSE REROLLS AND PEOPLE TRYING TO FORCE DUBS ANGERED KEK, AND NOW THE ROACH IS STILL ALIVE.
GOOD JOB, IDIOTS

The Pythagorian cult did it too.

But having to shit outside the door before they let you in and being kicked out for coughing too loudly isn't any fun.

Nigger ba'al is pretty much the Hitler of ancient gods, he dindu nothing but kikes, christcucks and mudslimes wanted the non-converts to worship their god instead of their pagan shit and decided to associate him with the devil

BAAL DINDU NUFFIN

1. Worship Baphomet
2. ???
3. Profit!

It's because we haven't been checking… isn't it? OH GOD KEK DON'T DIE YET

that's what you get for being a dumb fuck, they had fucking tanks and they let themselves be killed by unarmed civilians

Don't die and leave us with the jew God kek

This isn't over yet, boys.

I think the (((coup))) failing might mean real happenings soon. The Islamist president might invade Syria soon and who knows how fast the war will spread then.

Is the internet still online in Turkey?

If he had a gun and was threatened by the unwashed masses he has every right to open fire.
He could have been disamred and then beaten up, that could have been another outcome.

they are a bunch of idiots, they are going to get executed anyway, should have shut themselves in the tanks and just drove thorough the crowds

They probably thought the people would be on their side but then oops, our country is full of radical islamists.
Turkey is going full Iraq now.

and what exactly have the followers of your nigger tier idol accomplished compared to christian europe?

Can't argue with those dubs.

Praise kek

I didn't read enough to figure that out. My point is whenever user does something people always say that even if it's not good, they at least do something so it is good that they exist.

But in the end user today is not the user from back then. user is not a bunch of people that to shit because they can, it is now a bunch of faggots guided by weird ideology. They are not any different then sjw's, feminists or all the other cancer.

Most of them are muslims themselves that would gladly die for their country.

How is it going?

Also all the "democracy defender" cucks who betrayed the coup won't be so happy when they're having their balls cut off in a few months.

Not even the UK advocated Pakistan to be part of the EU.

That's bullshit. It's real. It was run by the US and it has failed.

In three days Kek will spawn again. Until then you still have the rest of the chan pantheon.

Not bad, Dolan.

14/88, brother

that guy is fucking trash

This must be spread and quick!

Why did they surrender in the first place? They do have guns right? Did they really think they could get out of there alive?

Obama: All parties in Turkey should support Erdogan gov't

archive.is/Il0JM

this guy gets it. 100% this was done by NATO. Turkey has been an issue when they shot down that fighter jet. Looks like nato sucks ass at everything they do however.

I hope the outcome worth giving my meme energy to kemalist dogs.

Half true. That is why they are shit but the reason for it is that they see it as they only take orders from their sandshit god and maybe a general.. They have a complete inability to function as small units. This worked alright for them when war was just zerg rushing with melee weapons but it doesn't work in modern warfare. Now turkey has a quasi western military but they still have this problem with small unit coordination. As was seen last night.

I call upon Kek to bless this post.

by this logic we should give up on education, since that too has been subverted by communists and jews

I will not give up the faith of my forefathers simply because some churches have become cucked and spread communist interpretations of scripture

IF THIS WAS A NATO COUP THEN RUSSIA WOULDN'T BE SUPPORTING THE COUP

Your logic is disorganized

They didn't want to shoot the civilians as they slowly walked towards them. They didn't have any spine for their movement.

no

Obama's an islamist himself, it's only natural he would support Erdoogan dergogan

Obama knows it failed. srs, read up on turkey mate. Turkey is becoming like iran, and thats not good for NATO.

WHY DIDNT THE FUCKING RUSKIES |NTERVENE

WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS

Russia knows that this is an coup by NATO… Ask yourself.. why not make moves in syria now? Must have members of the SVR in nato for sure.

Kek is dead

and we killed him.

What is Saudi-Arabia?

Obama hates Saudi Arabia.

he is still right.

Sounds like what I suspected, Erdogan is overstepping the boundaries his benefactors set.

What was going through their heads? Useful idiots for turdogan to slaughter and then use to his advantage. He will go full dictator mode now, and it won't be the good kind, but the mudslime shit dystopia kind.

Who the fuck surrenders in the middle of a coup? Especially around fucking muslims! You know those fuckers are not real people so your fate will be WORSE if you surrender than go out like a hero.

This smells false flag all the way.

THIS!

And this too!

Obama hates his own employers?

NATO fucks up everything but a full on war. They should have taken off the reins and let the turkey army do it themselves. Turkey has a history of gud coups.

As was replied in the juden and their (((Elites))) almost always makes decisions based on immediate needs/wants.

This is compounded by the fact they are using planning styles, propaganda methods, and other political/economic tools built around a pre-internet civilization Or even better yet the Zionists/Marxists/Banksters are using the same tricks that worked for them when we were still puttering around with steamships.

It's probably the biggest reason (((they))) seem to be pushing so fast and hard. (((They))) know that these methods worked before, so assuredly they will work again. I mean how much could a world wide tool for delivering text/audio/video at near light speeds around the globe ever effect (((their))) ever perfect plans?

I pity you.

I would jsut GTFO as quick as I could with my gun.
They should've know that Islamists aren't the most merciful.

Fucking disgusting that EU wants these animals into the union.

And his name is Kek

I just woke up, can someone get me a sitrep?

Why would we not be happy if had a way to cause further bloodlemphspilling and turmoil in Cockroachistan?

King Roach organized a fake coup to make himself more like King Nigger.

King Nigger approved.

You're probably a newfag. There are no elites, only jews, jews who want to weaken countries by flooding them with uneducated shitskins and niggers to eventually reach the goal of creating a NWO where a race of mixed mud people without any cultural or racial identity are ruled by a small clique of spiritual leaders: the jews.

I doubt that, because regardless if the coup was a ruse or is real, it only happened because Erdogan and by proxy Turkey is weak.

If Erdogan survives the coup, he has to deal with the same shit Stalin had to deal after he purged Russias Officer Corps.

Turkey is today one of the best Mudslime Nations and survived as a Nation the fall of the Ottoman Empire, because their Officers before and during World War One were trained by the German Empire. Kemal Atatürk would have never succeeded in building a strong Turkey, if he didn't have these German trained Officers.

If these Officers are now getting purged and replaced with loyal Islamist, the Turkish Military will be massively weakened from the lost knowledge and experience.

The glory of him beating the coup down will only last a short time, in the end he will stand with a destabilized Nation and become more dependent on NATO and partners in the EU to keep him afloat.

Merkel knows this.

It is not dead which can eternal lie.

EU approved as well.

Is Russia really supporting the coup? I thought they hated kamalists almost as much as Greeks do unless it was just an excuse to make kebab remove kebab.

Russia is bsing. If this coup is done NATO will be stronger in syria and moar nukes near russia

Blackout, huh? Must have finally cut off internet.

US involvement suspected? Possibly due to the schism in the FBI and other high ranking officials that wanted to see an indictment?

It's official. Now I have to wear one of those in support of the coup.

THEOS FUCKING DAMMIT!

No one knows, they must of cut off every single net cable to turkey. We will know who wins in a few days. Lots of BSING in media right now.

All Muslims must hang

I just woke up. Can some one do me a tl:dr of the last 8 hours? Did the military win? Was Ankara nuked?

What the hell man

This is why the coup MUST fail but only after killing millions of fellow cockroaches and destroying billions of worth of military equipment and infrastructure.

Gotcha, TOTAL blackout.

Interesting times, my friend.

Aside from that, islam is very much like communism when you think about it: muslims don't care about the nationality of race of other muslims, if they share the same faith, they're their brothers. So maybe this could also be used by the kikes to destroy racial identity even further.

Ongoing. Unknown whos winning.
Its media propaganda war. The army has most of the turkey stations. In a coup, capturing a media station is HUGE

Do we have any footage of civilians AT THE MOMENT of getting killed? We have some chopper firing at the ground next to people, some tank running on top of someone without hitting him, and that video of people turned into mush by hmg fire but only the aftermath

Meh atleast we got some dank memes from all this and again FUCK GERMANY.

Nigger, there are plenty of race traitors and shabbos goy, our enemies aren't all Jews. Just killing Jews isn't going to fix everything.

fuck so the coup might be still going on? The government didn't recover Ankara yet? I tought it was over when I went to bed

I'll make a thread #14 once this one gets filled.

See

What a naive little thing you are

Western (((Media))) keeps saying that Erdogan won and its over, but fighting is still going on. Presidential Palace and Parliament Building have both been bombed, Erdogan has returned to Ankara from Constantinople last I heard, also heard one of the military coup leaders has landed in Greece.

Just woke up, so the mudslimes won?

#not_all_elites_only_large_amount_are_jews

Different names, same cancer

What type of mudslime do you speak of?

Why?
They told Erdogan to fuck off

The Erdogan type that want to enforce Islam and Sharia Law.

This coup seems fucking retarded, if the military got on the media and said, "Hey, we are in control and imposing a 24 curfew to sort out who is and is not loyal to the tyrant Ergodong. If you are found on the streets 1 hour after this message, you will be shot on site." Soldiers should not be surrendering, they should be lighting up anyone they see on the street; when you are in a coup, you cannot worry about shooting your own countrymen, if you had that apprehension you should have never left the barracks. After the curfew is imposed, you have to assume everyone out on the street supports the tyrant and should be killed or at least ordered to GTFO in 5 minutes or else.

There is a large enough portion of non-jew elites that one day we'll be able to d&c them on that lines.

Thats not how a coup works. You need the people on your side.. so you take over

If they took Ankara and Constantinople is coup free, as well as the coup leaders are in flight, they coup is over.

The coup would have been successful if Erdoshit escaped turkey.

How the fuck did the not kill Erdoğan and Yıldırım first? Why did they let them escape? Didn't Erdoğan touch down at the airport?

Assuming makes an ass of you and me

They ARE WINNING. They hold most of the city's.

This
They should have started the coup with an assasination attempt