Brit/pol/ #1078: Helmer's unquenched bloodthirst Edition

COUP ONGOING IN TURKEY
LOOKING DIRE ATM

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/nice-terror-attack-driver-who-killed-84-on-french-riviera-was-cr/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36798992

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07ldrbk

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/07/15/ralph-peters-god-bless-people-staging-coup-in-turkey-theyre-good-guys-obama-taking-side-of-islamist-fundamentalist-authoritarian/
twitter.com/talafar9393/status/754134603535945728
katehon.com/news/alexander-dugin-gave-press-conference-ankara
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691692/Drug-addicts-Philippines-surrender-authorities-president-Rodrigo-Duterte-urges-citizens-ahead-kill-drug-users-dealers.html?ito=social-facebook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Singer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-uk-leaves-the-eu-36802756
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36800536
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991
metro.co.uk/2016/07/16/people-are-summing-up-2016-and-its-proving-how-out-of-control-this-year-really-is-6009922/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/15/theresa-may-nicola-sturgeon-holyrood-article-50-decision
4publicpurity.org
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-virginia-hale-may-3-2016
telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/four-weeks-on-from-jo-coxs-killing-why-are-people-still-threaten/
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754242879015546880
moss.co.uk/sale
youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
bambuser.com/v/6370068
religiousreader.org/is-the-for-public-purity-campaign-a-hoax/
big-lies.org/
8ch.net/politics/res/38014.html#38101
twitter.com/AlfGarnettTil/status/754307794082340864
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693271/Fury-Scotland-s-Brexit-veto-MPs-react-angrily-Prime-Minister-Theresa-promises-not-trigger-Article-50-Scots-signed-up.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/curious/201003/science-shows-you-can-die-boredom-literally
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3052545/Sturgeon-attacks-sexist-questions-hasn-t-children-Minister-says-s-just-different-woman.html
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee
radixjournal.com/journal/2015/7/19/enoch-powells-nietzschean-christianity
counter-currents.com/2016/04/de-gaulles-failure/
heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/
express.co.uk/news/world/690145/Islamic-State-ISIS-propaganda-video-UK-Europe-US-Australia-France-Nice
archive.is/U3wQB
rt.com/news/351611-turkey-us-friend-coup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B A S E D N A

Can the devilish BASED NA pepe content creator make OC of BASED NA gang-raping Jack Cuckby while gassing the Jew Christcuck Peter Hitchens?

Fuck off.

4tht for based Turkish Islamic caliphate

TBH

7th for are rog

breitbart.com/video/2016/07/15/ralph-peters-god-bless-people-staging-coup-in-turkey-theyre-good-guys-obama-taking-side-of-islamist-fundamentalist-authoritarian/

Ralph Peters: ‘God Bless’ People Staging Coup In Turkey, They’re ‘Good Guys,’ Obama Taking Side of ‘Islamist Fundamentalist Authoritarian’

I rekon the coup was an EU funded effort to soften up Islamic nationalist Turkey for accession. I wish we had religous nationalism again.

The difference between the EU and US is only marginal at the top layer so yeah. It totally makes sense to secularise Turkey to get them in the EU. I think Erdogan's Ottoman style leanings is a real worry for the Sand Pirates and their masters too.

Andrew Neal's put on weight.

Some people with their heads missing from the Turk coup

twitter.com/talafar9393/status/754134603535945728

Fucking hell. I hope this willl redpill Europe on Islam as Turkey is widely considered one of the most peaceful Muslim countries.

Anyone /bloodalcohol/ here? Getting going on a good PBR session myself. Smoking Du Maurier red, they're ok.

What I cannot believe is why the rest of Holla Forums is shilling for a fucking liberal revolution.

I stopped drinking and smoking. I'm fully moral now. I don't even have sex any more, I also pray for 6hours a day until the cosmic fire incinerates me.

I don't see the Christian Congolese, or Jamaicans, being any better tbh. Bosniaks, some Chechen tribes and other white Muslims are all good with me famalam

Erdogan is an Islamist, I think people just want secularism back in Turkey is nothing else, either that or they just want that country as unstable as possible, as they've been doing to us with allowing in the millions of "refugees"

Drinking tonight because I was expecting race riots in America, got a an attempted coup in Turkey instead but still drink worthy.

I smoked 30 Marlboro Reds a day for 12 years but quite a few years back with the help if Snus.

Never tried a Du Maurier, do they sell them over here?

quit*

checking the cosmic fire

The "it's Islam" argument is essentially cucked, because they cannot discuss the racial element to the whole thing. Like it would make a difference if Arab beasts converted to Christianity, and wouldn't start some radical protestant bloodthirsty warfare.

There will be mostly middle-class types that want secularism back, with US and internationalist cultural help through the universities. It's only a modern phenomenon though. If I was a Turk, and reactionary like I am, I'd want the Sunni caliphate back. It's a lot more stable than wahhabism which is beginning to creep.

If this helps Turkey stay out of the EU it's a good thing.

I think they must only be sold in Californada. Reds are a great smoke. We can't buy them up here. I'd smoke Marlboro golds if I could get them for 6 bucks a pack (or at all) like you lucky burgers can.

I'm fortunate enough to be able to only smoke while I'm drinking, so I don't care about quitting.

As for race riots, Dallas was pretty unreal. That's next level chimpout and I hate to say it, but what we saw was nogs having agency and actually throwing down. Fuck everything they stand for but it's impressive that a few of them did that.

==Oh, they feast in their hallowed halls
Ghostly warriors ashen and pale
Shadows dance in the light of the flame
Gold and majesty, glory and fame==

Worst post I've ever seen on Brit/pol/. Also pro-tip, if you like things in which skulls are depicted, it means you have pleb taste.

fuck off wanker

Autists need to go to bed tbh

Fresh OC.

Why the fuck do I need to go to bed? I'm not going to bed. I woke up at 6pm earlier because I was so bored I went to sleep in the afternoon after going to sleep early the previous night. I have no reason to go to bed now, so fuck off.

Purge your autism though.

Turkish troops who occupied the Istanbul bridge surrender live on TV.

katehon.com/news/alexander-dugin-gave-press-conference-ankara

Future rapprochement between Ankara and Moscow on the Syrian issue and other issues directly destroys Washington's plans for the reconfiguration of the region and its transformation into a zone of chaos and instability, like Libya and Iraq.

Alexander Dugin stated: "Turkey and Russia have the same enemy - first of all it is US hegemony and radical islamic terrorism as its intsrument"

wew lad.

repost not at 5am pls.

A U T I S M

Sort yourself out for Christ's sake.

Can't

No

Does this mean Gordon's boyfriend has sent him packing?

wew, och aye the jew.

What is your problem? Why are you so socially incapable?

What's the outlook for Turkey joining hte EU now?

Now you have the audacity to embarrass other graveyard shift posting Americans by using the word "wanker" which you think is a word that Brits use.

smh.

I am English you fucking tosspot

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691692/Drug-addicts-Philippines-surrender-authorities-president-Rodrigo-Duterte-urges-citizens-ahead-kill-drug-users-dealers.html?ito=social-facebook

Drug addicts in jail cells and dealers' bodies littering the streets: 60,000 people turn themselves in to authorities in the Philippines after the president tells citizens to 'go ahead and kill' drug users

Now that's what I call a big deterrent

Autism and anxiety

damn…

I take it the /politics/ cretins weren't banned, then?

We had a recent influx of cuckchanners

Are they going to bury that nigger with a flat screen?

I don't know how such antiquated burial practices are still legal. The idea of burying a body in a fancy coffin surrounded by concrete in a cemetary is fucking bizarre to me.

It's so strange that people still want to be buried like the Kings of centuries past. What a waste of land, not to mention the potential for contamination of the water table that a rotting body pumped full of formaldehyde has.

lol

I hope he was mugged after this.

They crowd funded his burial and money fo hiz kidz.

No the problem is being subhuman flips, something they can never change.
Go ahead and purge all the druggies, someone worse will take their place.

Lads, give me a brief update on what's been popping off in Turkey? Too many happenings and I wanted to sleep properly for once.

I saw roaches get mullered by a tank into red paste because the driver went full retard and that's about it.

see

I can't blame them for abandoning 4cuck, but it begs the question - why would you leave that shit-hole just to continue shit posting?

ttpw is a man's man btw.

It's over?

Huh, GG.

What do you drive Brit/pol/?

Pic unrelated but I should've hooned one in my early twenties when I had the chance to.

it was never about the quality of posts, but freedom

Then why visit a politics board?

anxiety's a cunt mate.

but i hate autists.

lads one of my ex-best mates unfriended me because I voted UKIP in 2015. Is it immoral wank to her rb pics for revenge?

Nice I drive a 1998 R34 GT at the moment they are very fast and nice driving cars. If you had a GTR it'd be worth quite a bit. Those cars only go up in value.

What country lad? UK? In North Amercia there's rules about import cars.

In the US you can only import cars that are 25 years old. In Canada it's 15 years.

R34 is a beautiful car. What does your insurance cost?

This is a really good watch.

Post them here

no youll dox her

Most of the people on Brit/pol/ are too lazy for that

Is he redpilled?

"He who seeks revenge should lube up twice"

True, most people on here have already doxxed themselves anyway.

>tfw I want to post pics of myself to awe you all with how white, tall and handsome I genuinely am.

You'll do it because of your ego and end up getting called ugly I reckon.

deserves this tbh

sjws are fucking toxic cancer

ok, body now

Don't wank to that, m8. Have some fucking standards if you're gonna wank to pictures at all.

She looks like a chipmunk lad.

It has been mentioned on numerous occassions before. She's a cunt who ruined my only friendship at uni because she's so absorbed in her refugee-cucking left-wing diarrhoea. REEEEE

Looks like a pole

How's that even possible?
It's the >>>currentYear m8, how is that even possible at this point?

She was your only mate or there's three of you who are mates and you've been cucked by the eternal semen demon?

Just shave your head, buy half a year's worth of test and go lifting you poofta.

My testosterone levels are within normal male range, lad.

Within "normal ranges", yet your brain is acting a tad silly. You need to go beyond normal ranges to reconfigure your noggin'.

Rate my lass lads

Looks like Miliband.

kek lad

Read that as "rate my ass", seemed like an average poo-hole, but was shocked to see it was instead "lass".

Kekworthy Hyde video. Can anyone ID the music from 0:11 to 0:27?

Needs a star of david on Paul Goulding and Fransen

They need a strong hand to guide them BECAUSE they're undermen. Hopefully there's enough virtue in their leadership to guide them well.

That video would have been incredible if they actually encountered the protestors they were expecting but alas they didn't.

There were some pro abortion people that they encounter.

nice Facebook stalking

I came home just for the expocted chimpocalypse, so drinking a bunch of coors, but I quit smoking a few years ago.

Had a guy working with me smoking 5 feet from me yesterday and I never even noticed until he said something. Quitting feels good man. I wish I still chewed though.

Maybe testosterone isn't the panacea Brit/pol/ thinks it is?

Nah, I'm sure NEETs know better than trained professionals

Keep your opinions to yourself, T.

Brit/pol/ is an island of sanity in a sickening world.

You're still a freak of nature.

fuck you tripfag

Lads how long until illegal "hate speech" turns into the belief that anyone thinking "hate thoughts" is mentally ill and a threat to society? At that point we'll start getting black-bagged and drugged up.

"Xenophobia" is already characterized as a mental illness and I've heard jews describe antisemitism as a mental defect before.

Just keep snorting steroid powder until something happens lad.

based Northern chappie speaks

Why can't things just be simple?

Lads I want make rare pepes, does anyone have a good template?

Giga-Jew and abortion fanatic Peter Singer also believes that we should genetically engineer children to have no in-group loyalty which means being utterly deracinated with no ability to sense external threats. The final solution to the antisemitism problem, if you will.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Singer

So nothing came out of the happening in Turkey?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gods way of preserving your generic purity

Yuck.

Maybe google search "pepe frog" and filter for PNGs only.

Kek

Doesn't this mean Erdogan will inevitably clamp down on opposition? We neo-Sultanate now.

Russia will be mad.

Sounds like you're using it as an excuse

Reminder that the small block v8 is the white man's motor. Sorry you britcucks have to drive around in 4 cylinders. It aint right.

I like these things.

It'll all be ok tbh. Don't let race mixing bother you so much. Immigration is the problem.

By "these things" I meant these comics.

Lads, does this failed Turkish coup mean that it is proven that secularism can't stand against Islam?

Crusade when?

Yes

David Davis: Trigger Brexit by start of 2017
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-uk-leaves-the-eu-36802756

PM is 'willing to listen to options' on Scotland
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36800536

PM Theresa May starts ministerial appointments
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991

Yeah it was the Islam that helped the Turkish government, not the weapons created by godless scientists.

But it's the ideology turning the gears in the Turkroach mind.

Not that I'm implying they'd be fine without Islam. It just makes them worse.

S A L T

People are summing up 2016 and it’s proving how out of control this year really is
metro.co.uk/2016/07/16/people-are-summing-up-2016-and-its-proving-how-out-of-control-this-year-really-is-6009922/

We're NEVER EVER leaving the EU lads, we have been stitched up:

PM says she will not trigger article 50 to start Brexit until UK-wide approach on negotiations has been agreed

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/15/theresa-may-nicola-sturgeon-holyrood-article-50-decision

Why can't they just speak in plain unambiguous English?

Did anything happen in America?

Why is your dad doing housework lad?

The Fire Monkey is both exciting and frightening.

because he's been cucked by mummy my entire life.
smh. Can't have been good for me. SMH

alt-righters are shit tier people though. just look at PJW

Sillyband got BTFO by Paul Chuckle

the thing is he could be right, but they just didn't rig it enough

He looks so weird. Looks more mixed than Virginia.

hahaha

Why does she look like this?

if only God punished all cunts this way. smh. Then again it's not like she's going to have a hard time finding a boyfriend.

Inbreeding and poor diet.

I don't mind him except for his tone of voice

They are getting out of control, need to remove all mudslims.

4publicpurity.org

That's all I have to say. Nepotism is legitimate and makes for stronger communities, don't fight it, you're destined to become your Father.

Didn't know this was happening

k

Muslims aren't as big problem, as polish scum, get out anti-muslim shit. There will be raining dogs soon.

can't get enough, lads

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-virginia-hale-may-3-2016

Bit sad about the coup failure tbqh lads.

Get out Paki, you're not welcome here.

why? It was a kosher operation in order to make it easier for Turkey to join the EU.

Do it lad. It will be liberating…No, I'm kidding. Never do that shit here.

Can't think of anything more likely to finish off the EU than Turkey attempting to join.

Erdogan also supports ISIS who are hardly Israel's enemies and opposes our greatest ally Assad.

Hi Ginnie

Why /civicweapons/ here?

That's enough of Yankee talk, lads. Perhaps open up a board for that nonsense. /brityanklove/. For now, get it out of my face. It's intolerable tbh…

I wish I was Ginnie tbh.

Curved swords.

CURVED SWORDS

Ohhhhh Hi TTPW

Why lad?

Erdogan is also the reason the EU will be unable to accelerate their bid, because of the bad PR across the continent.

If suddenly le evil dicatator is removed and le progressive democracy puppet-du-jour is put there instead, you can say hello to a lot more shitskins.

WEW, LAD
What are you referring to, lad?

She's so cute. I love her, and then I'd be able to make her have kids before it's too late.

smh, lad. Obviously it's not possible.

Because he's a stupid cunt

BASED CIVIC SWORDS

Eat a dick. Graveyard shift used to be active on 4chan, if Burgers want to shitpost on Brit/pol/ between 3 and 9 GMT they're welcome to.

Why do autists love swords?

probably because of my tiny dick tbh smh.

tbh katanas are the worst civic sword tbh

kek

Katanas look really cool, it's just a shame about the poor quality metal.

Le based Sikhs meme.

If only you faggots knew what cancer those brown cunts are.

They also overwhelmingly vote Labour.

I like the free food they give out at their churches though.

are you really that surprised?

They're going to get thrown in the bin soon smh tbh fam

How does it look cool, lad?

Based Sikhbros wouldn't be using shamshirs, lad.

At least sell them to a weeabo, lad.

The decorative pommel and lightweight appearance along with the nice metalworking patterns on the blade.

Surrey BC used to be a beautiful Vancouver suburb, Canada is 10 years behind Britain in terms of diversity, but the idea that East Indian shitskins hold any sort of virtue over other immigrants is bullshit and I know it.

Kill yourselves Britcucks, we don't want either and we know how bad your "sacred sikhs" are.

Fuck off and die.

Just unlucky

Epic meme lads but I clearly shitposted with the proper red ensign flag. I want Britain to save us from the Chinese. I don't want to hate, believe me.

Deceiving appearance tbh. I admit that the blades can look nice, that wavy part.

Isn't your based defence minister a based sikhbro?

He had such a comfy voice

"Four weeks on from Jo Cox's killing, why are people still threatened with 'being coxed'?"
telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/four-weeks-on-from-jo-coxs-killing-why-are-people-still-threaten/

They sell them in Kent I drank one last night

While civic swords are based, European ones aren't bad either tbh. It's bad if you only like European swords.

L-lewd

so sick of their shit. smh

Did he survive, lads?

who?

What did she die for again?

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

That's true lad, that'd be cultural supremacism. We can't think that our culture is better than anyone else's tbh. African clubs are just as good as European basket hilts.

This tbh

Anyone can call themselves "alt-right" and many self-serving people or plants call themselves alt-right; that doesn't mean they define it. unless they win It's supposed to mean anyone on the right who isn't a cuck and/or kosher; although some like Jared Taylor are racialists who are still kosher but they're accepted as a stepping stone as long as they aren't so kosher it becomes a liability.

This is the problem with labels and e-celebs who attach themselves to them. It's an anchoring point for subversion.

Good brew amirite?

OH SHIT
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754242879015546880

Parliament needs to lose sovereignty.

The fuck you talking about? Those things are of inferior material, made using cruder methods and lack any kind of hand protection or the control a western sword would offer.

BREXIT DUN DID IT!

top kek.

i think he was being sarcastic

I'll lop your cock off, lad

That shit would fit as top of a halberd or something like that. What's the point of having a retarded ass weapon like that if it needs you to be in licking distance from your enemy?

I prefer Henry VIII's based civic sword tbh

It's a throwing weapon so the range is good tbh.

Jesus, the hunga munga is a top tier retard weapon. Literal much dick weapon.

Some sources say that it's a throwing weapon.

Off-topic, but figured it may be useful for some of you lads.
moss.co.uk/sale

What? That's pretty damn inefficient use of metal and more than likely either flies like shit or has weak af rotation speed meaning any shield makes this shit useless. Would not civic with it.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

When will we get something new lads?

lefties smh

Besides, Turkey's troubles are far from over.

Short range, sure, but a lot of weight and it would dig into you, and pulling out something curved like that seems like it'd just do more damage tbh. They didn't really have armor or shields, did they?

They did in Zulu like.

But against a Western force it wouldn't do much.

Against warring tribes, different story I imagine.

kek just stumbled on this video from six years ago

Sun's coming up here. mfw.

he's right tbh

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP????

The Welsh aren't blond.

ol' Brillo pad puts him in his place

MUMMY
Then again I doubt people consider dirty blond to be blond tbh.

Yes they are. They're more celtic(tm) than the English.

What a fucking joke.

All the lefty weasels are supporting the coup in hushed tones.

but its 2016, coups aren't supposed to be happening in the world

m8

Thank Yahweh

She dyes her hair.

hungover as fuck

i never learn

Finland is WHITE!!!

When will based May impose alcohol prohibition? It would also reflect a modern diverse Britain in that prohibition is Halal.

Does Peter support deterrents against the wicked poisons?

Banning alcohol might actually start a revo

Pissheads would sober up and go mental.

Wew tbh lads

They are tattooing their kids in some places in america.

Finns are cro-magnon tundra hunter-gathers like the Nordics who are the same but a different variety. That trying environment creates individualistic intelligent people. Aryan horsemen branched from them in the steppe.

will u get paid?

bambuser.com/v/6370068
#NoMoreAusterity #NoToRacism #ToriesMustGo @PeoplesSELondon #OLSX

religiousreader.org/is-the-for-public-purity-campaign-a-hoax/

Not confirmed this yet.

dog peepee poopoo is pretty impure tbh

so is human shit from wiping your ass with your bare hands

CAN'T WAKE UP

Not for a trial shift but it's only 2 hours and I really haven't got anything better to do

Was this Brass Eye or The Day Today?

You're asking to get cucked, faggot. Clubs are for single people looking to fuck, you idiot.

Brass Eye

Brass Eye

So when will Isis be recognized as the police of Europe Brits?

Labour loses again

Can confirm

t. pisshead

I love these

Those two early teen girls look ready tbh.

Thanks faggot, I had no idea. I'll be sure to stay home in the name of multiculturalism.

post these :DD

Fugg xDDD

where are they from?

Brit/pol/

Wait for it…

That's a very liberal picture.

Shame the Indian Mutiny happened before cameraphones.

Here's what they really think.

Good thing that all of these pictures and videos are being suppressed by twitter/facebook/msm so goyim won't commit hate crimes against peaceful Muslims

I really wish the conspiracy faggots and woowoo idiots would leave the right tbh

It's even more maddening because there are actual "conspiracies" that it's basically impossible to discuss in any serious way because a certain element of mentally ill gullible retards are making us look bad

Can't show graphic images, lad.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

If it was liberal they'd all be holding hands and they'd be in a European country. Instead it's mudpeople in awe of unique shining whiteness.

Is he saying something in French there or "my daughter"?

Poor French tbh. So many kebab have fucked their shit up hard this year. I'd like to say if that was happening in the UK we'd rise up but I think we're about as cucked as them.

WEW, LAD

cute animals are ashamed of how racist evil humans are

My daughter.

What are you alluding to in this thread? Cba reading every post. Don't see anything tinfoily though.

wew

I don't care what you faggots say, we will meet under the oak as the church bells ring.

kek, this.

t. conspiracy theorist

however, you're a >(1) fag so disregarded.

Either he's saying "my daugther" or "attentat" which means a terrorist attack in french.

liberal fantasies. they're basically children, what do you expect

Anyone want to start a white salafist neo-nazi group to scare the normies?

Hello GCHQ

It wasn't in this thread lad, it was the comments to the Frost/Powell interview on Youtube where some nutty sperg called Powell dumb and linked to a timecube site

big-lies.org/

Isn't salafist an Islamic movement? How would it fit together with neo-nazis?

On social media in France are they calling for mass kebab removal or is it as cucked as anglo saxons? The French always strike me as people who don't suffer in silence and if they don't like you make it abundantly clear.

I heard he changed his mind later. Can't exactly deny that Islam is a strong religion tbh.

cmon, plenty of virgins.

There is plenty of Islamic symbolism that fits with Indo-European symbolism, like the Qutb (or pole) for example, that has the same celestial function as a swastika.

This is what happens when yanks only source of culture is directly dictated by the media. Not talking about your webm btw incase you thought I was.

That's exactly my point. Liberals still think we're a colonial power and that Jemadar-wallah thinks 50 Bao must have their heads piled up in revenge for the death of Walsh-Sahib.

Rotherham is what they think of us now.

I don't want to be a Muslim, lad.

Lads how do I eat more? I don't want to be a spooky skeleton any more tbh

racist

Eat in meals not snacking, you'll gradually increase your portion sizes

Eat fatty foods?

If they had taken Europe when the caliphate was expanding then the entire world today would be Islamic. Unless their doctrines made scientific achievement impossible and/or stifled our will to explore the world.

I'm only taking the piss, a bit. It would be pretty funny if a bunch of white Islamists rocked up with swastika flags and Mujahideen/ISIS style uniform.

Who made these videos? I remember kekking so hard.

dont listen to
eat constantly, it will stretch your stomach out and let you fit more in. after a few days of this you'll be able to eat bigger meals.

t. ex spoopy skelington

It was Farage edited in tho.

smh, lads

Bit bigoted of you, lad. You should be more open-minded to other cultures

Make one yourself.

Eating more is hard
Aim to drink 2 litres of milk a day along with what you usually eat (aim for protein foods)
Your appetite will go up from there

I don't think it was ever possible tbh, their civilisations suffered vital exhaustion after one or two generations and probably would've petered out a thousand years earlier if it wasn't for the perfidious Turkroach

Don't listen to him lad, you want to bulk up not become a slovenly fat cunt

Not sure I'm gunna make it lads.

I fucking love being white

Only whites can hack it lad
I heard if Indians try and drink that much milk they will die.

Fucking love this feel tbh

We really are the pimps of the national world tbqh. We've either owned or dominated every important country on Earth.

SOON

Boo-hoo.

Whenever I feel depressed or hopeless I just repeat this to myself and the sky brightens

Who /patrioticSaturday/ here?

Did we not invade Thailand? I'ts blue, but I thought it was left as a buffer between India and French Siam.

Thinking of learning German lads, anyone have any advice?

whats the point learning a dead language?

I'm actually pretty critical of "empire" and "spreading civilisation" tbh lad, just fun to gloat every so often tbh

It shows we're the master race

that map is wrong about a number of things. some British soldiers may have entered Thailand in WW2, so they add it to make Britain look like the big bad evil empire invading everyone.

This.
JUST

Isn't that Russia or Lithuania or some eastern shithole?

Thanks for le (You). I'm also critical of Greenland and Elesmere Island (although the latter could be considered Canada)

I'm all for shitposting about how the British got around during the colonial era but that map is bullshit.

ffs tbh ngl

Might as well learn Durka Durka at this point tbh.

Fucking (((Dina Rickman)))

Tbqh can't think of any other language that's much better
already have to some extent French, Spanish and Italian

Don't feel bad lad. Language isn't simply about how many people speak it. For what it's worth I've heard Welsh is a great language for poetry.

learn a programming language and make some £££

Agreed lad.

Sorry I can't help but banter

iktf
tbh I don't even care that these faggots won't exist in 5 years time

I fucking hate this so much.

Maybe that's why so many street names in Wales are named after poets.

I have to stop looking at hashtags and normie twitter. The I'm-so-certain-of-myself-when-I-in-fact-know-nothing-punditry that comes from the lefty middle-class really irritates the hell out of me.

Going out for a smoke. I'm so fucking destroyed, I have far more in common with Brit/pol/ than I do my workmates. They're good people but it's a chore to hide my autism from them. I expect a (You) when I get back.

Why are you destroyed, mate? Share your woes with us.

At least screencap some examples for us lad.

Wagecucks work on Saturday?

here's your (you) lad. ignore the normies, you're one of us now

What is this, Japan?

Wait. Are you supposed to work 6 days a week when you get a job? I kind of wanted to unNEET myself, but this is a bit much.

see attached.

I've closed all the tabs now and I cannot be arsed.

You really know fucking nothing don't you?

Not always lad, depends on shift rotation sometimes, and also if you're doing overtime or not.
Also KEK at you clearly never having had a job.

THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING, LAD. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GIVE ME THE ANSWER

technically you're supposed to work seven, with a half-day on sunday for church and lunch.

kek

My parents enabled me to be an eternal NEET, lad, and they are leaving me no inheritance. It's as if they want me to die a slow and painful death after they die.

Depends on the job lad. Some are 5 day 9-5s, some are shift based

Same

Are you over 30 lad?
If so then my previous picture applies, also good on them for chucking you in the deep end now that they're dying.
You should have been getting a job ten plus years ago or atleast went in to education.
My advice is use what little neetbux you have to get in to tradeschool and get a trade, I suggest electrician.

I thought Sunday was supposed to be completely about rest, lad? Didn't God say that?

Alright, lad. Mummy has suggested working in a warehouse, what kind of job is that, lads?

And the eternal Brit/pol/ war between NEETs and wageslaves continues, kek.

where are the waifus? where's the activity? where's the fun?

Stock management m80 literally moving boxes around and counting stuff.

Not in northern Europe.

So I noticed the utter disrespect British anons have for American anons on brit/pol/, so here I am as an American user here to give you my 2 cents on what you brits can do to be more inclusive to us "yanks"

1.) Stop posting this BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM meme everywhere. Its counter productive to our movement and, the culture differences between American and even other European anons in relation to british anons leave the rest of us confused as to your sense of humor (which isn't very funny imo)

2.) Whenever an user from another country comes to your thread please be respectful of their presence and refrain from posting that "yank spray" image its very hurtful to other members of this forum

3.) When you make threads please refrain from posting this "bomber Harris" character as it is hurtful to anons of German descent and will cause them to have second thoughts about returning

4.) Whenever an user from another country doesn't understand your humor please explain to them in a respectable manner instead of saying "lol yanks don't get da banter XDDDD"

Follow this guideline and we could make brit/pol/ a place for all nationalists of all nations feel welcome here with their white brothers

t.American "yank"

Head to /politics/ lad.

Hahaha fuck off lad.

T. Carswell

Ben Shapiro is really shilling hard for removal of Erdogoat.

twitter.com/AlfGarnettTil/status/754307794082340864

please stop you're making my sides hurt

sounds like the kind of work I can do. What is required?

My parents only work on weekdays though.

What the fuck is that user smoking, a cuban? He's been ages.

An excellent first job. Pays quite well as its manual labour (~7.50/hr), the type of people who work there will do you good, as will the work. If you can, go for nights, as the pay is better (~9/hr) and you get an excuse to go to the pub at 8 in the morning with the lads.

FUCK OFF.
STOP PUSHING THIS WHOLE WHITE THING.
I AM ENGLISH NOT "WHITE" LIKE YOU YANKS
JUST BECAUSE YOU YANKEES ARE SO MIXED DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO FORCE IT ON THE REST OF US.

Please read the guideline or else I will report you

Kind of agree with him on some points tbh. Treating foreigners nicely. Mostly because then they won't feel like they have to bully us back, making innocent anti-bullies like myself target of bullying.

KILL YOURSELF

thanks for the info, lad. Can't I just do that kind of job my entire life though?

Then they need to be cast down the well for not being WASP enough fam.

Reported.

Please find another forum to take your business to after you are banned

Pick one yank.

YANKS OUT

Reported for offensive language for other anons of different cultures

you too

But I am of their stock, lad.

Not being a lazy cunt, the ability to read and to count.
That's about it tbh, also you're going to be their bitch and be ordered around a lot.
Your back will probably get fucked because you're stupid and wont lift with your legs but will instead use your lower back like a retard.

Americans always come in here with their >(1)s and insult us so they can fuck off.

I've injured myself a lot, lad. I will lift properly tbh

YANKS OUT
A
N
K
S

O
U
T

How does a NEET injure himself?

We must learn to be inclusive of other White cultures and nationalities on this forum

Who /English, not "white"/ here?

I'm both English and white you civic D and C yid

Chronic masturbation probably.

Good, cry harder.

I used to lift lad. I was the strongest kid in school tbh, so I had to pick up lifting so nobody could overthrow me. It kept the physical bullies away, but I could do nothing against the verbal bullies. smh

Fair enough. I hate the whole "white race" thing pushed by Yanks to make us all seem them same. Ethnicity means nothing to them because they're mongrel filth.

We're civic, lad

Too much wanking lad?
Seriously though you're going to ache at first but you'll get stronger, seriously lift with your hips and legs do not use your lower back like a spaz.

I'm not white, I'm British. Moulded by God, in his own image. So fuck off.

FUCK OFF

You could, but once you have a family working 10 hour nights 4/5 times a week can become quite unappealing; my colleagues obviously don't mind, but it isn't for everyone.

Alright, lad. Do you know if working in a warehouse gives you some kind of experience that enables you to work a better job more fit for family life later?

injured myself lifting. smh. I'll do that, lad.

some nasty bullies will verbally target you if you're a big lad just because they feel insecure about being smaller

kind of like why the Jew attacks us because he's insecure that our race might be more noble than his own; which is against his religious beliefs

Nigel is on LBC tomorrow from 10am. Let's think
of some things to ask him.

Good, honestly though I'd recommend you just get some cash doing warehouse work for experience maybe get your forklift driving license so you can work at a trade depot for better cash.
Electricians get paid a fuckload mind.

I wish there was some form of study if whether bullies have some sort of Yid blood in their genetic line.

Reported for being exclusive to other whites

I don't know, man. They cannot be delusional enough to think of themselves as noble, common filth videos pale in comparison to the Jews and their fetishes.

I'm not confident or smart enough to be an electrician tbh.

reported for being a smelly dego-wop taig-beaner yank.

You will get sacked if you can't hack it or don't work hard enough, so it should help lost the NEET mindset. Do it for a year or two, get some money and find your feet, then learn a trade or get into another industry where you can earn a proper living.

HI lads, It's your favorite multicultural minarchist Dougie C, Bringing you the Carswell code.

==C==ampaigning
==A==gainst
==R==acial
==S==upremacy
==W==elcoming
==E==conomic
==L==iteracy and
==L==iberty

Then become smart enough tbh, it's literally working out voltages and resistances.
Read up on it and keep trying till you get it tbh.
Anyone can become smarter, plus you'll get more confident actually working as you'll have a semblance of self worth.

Dago is the same thing as a wop lad.

No mention of Jerry? Really?

This would be amazing

Alright, lads. First things first: become a warehouse worker

Reported for making a post made of nothing but buzzwords. Leave this forum now many other brits do not appreciate your disrespect to other nationalities like

Carswell more like "coons are swell" lmfao

YANKS OUT

Good lad, maybe it's time to get rid of all those sad pepes too.

There is no magic bullet, mate, you have to start somewhere. If you are honest with yourself, you aren't starting from the best place. That doesn't mean with a little a hard work you can't get a better life. Have a nige

They know they aren't as noble. That's why they hate us; our morality, our achievements, our beauty, our religion and why they want to debase, enslave and destroy us. lad.

Time to get D E V I L I S H

You're a good lad m8, good on you for helping encourage the lost neet user.

I'll have you know I spent all night trying to make this guideline as typo free as possible for your reading pleasure

Thanks, based lad.

smh. They are doing pretty well at destroying it all though. smh. Kind of wish our countries could just balkanise into a cucked and a non-cucked part.

This American is kind of cute tbh.

I read the first line and just laughed tbh.

goodnight lads

I think it's more that it's time to get happy tbh.

On the contrary. it is well known jews get bullied consistently more than any other group besides gingers as children. this can be down to their fril frames, appearance or just a aura of jewiness.

Bullying is a natural response to the undesirable elements in others. its supposed to discourage traits. for example

this points out the flaw in an attempt to make the fat basterd lose weight. modern cucks use the term "fat shaming" but is essentially the same thing.

How can you get happy in these times, lad?

STOP FUCKING PATRONISING ME YOU FUCKING YELLOW TEETH FUCKS
I HAVE TRIED TO BE RESPECTFUL TO YOU IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE AND YOU REPAY ME IN INSULTS.

YOU ARE NOT TRUE WHITES, YOU ARE NIGGERS IN WHITE FACE. FUCK YOU

ill have you know that we are nothing like argentina

We all need help from time to time. The more of us do God's work, the easier it is.

Wew. Smelly cunts tbh.

Lad I'm in tears, keep it coming you're too fucking funny.

I train, I store food longterm so my food bills are cheap, I read and I play snooker in my spare time.
I'm just enjoying life atm because I can see civilisation will collapse one day, it's like squeezing every last drop of water from a sponge, but the water is joy and the sponge is civilisation
.>>6742342
TOP BANTZ

Too right lad.

What more could be said? You are all horrible, you disrespect me for making a guideline for you to follow so other nationalities can feel welcome here, then you patronize me as though I were a child. You are the worst nation in Europe as of now, even France is leagues ahead of were you faggots are and they haven't even left the EU yet you haven't either btw and they just had a terrorist attack

FUCK YOU

Fuck off yank, nobody wants your shitty brand of 'white' nationalism.

that's interesting, lad. I'd like to do that too once I find my own place. How do you store your food?

LAD LAD LAD LAD LAD

LAD

Kek, nice file name.

Keep going mate, you're hilarious.

I love how easily these yank shills get triggered.
You know we have plenty of aussies and yanks come in here and banter with us and they don't get triggered nearly as easy as you do m88.

Vacuum sealer and mylar with oxygen absorbers.
Keep em cool then and the dry food will last years, 10+.
Wet foods not so much but I generally keep those frozen, meats and the like, also I freeze soup portions and vacuumpack those, then simply defrost them for a meal tbh.
I keep the dry stuff in boxes stacked in a cupboard and the wet food usually either frozen in stacks or in the fridge if I plan on having it later.

Forgot to add, if you vacuum seal pasta line it with cardboard or it'll shatter and poke holes in the bag unsealing it.

Fresh banter exchange between a Labour MP and a Twitter user, coupled with some classic Helmer in recognition of this thread.

nah I'm bored now

Didn't Andy tan his arse for this? Basically told him to prove it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693271/Fury-Scotland-s-Brexit-veto-MPs-react-angrily-Prime-Minister-Theresa-promises-not-trigger-Article-50-Scots-signed-up.html

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh dear.

Stay mad bong

It's fine m8 you've given us all a good chuckle tbh, come again sometime.

She's probably sympathizing with fish wife because "muh vaginas"

Needs to tell the little womanlet mongoloid to fuck off for eternity tbh.

Kek.

Scotland was a mistake.

I think I'll stay. I like it here

Sure thing m80 so how's those riots treating ya?
I hear they're trying to get martial law enacted to Obama can stay in power or some such stupid shit that'll never work.

Just nigs nogging, Hows Theresa May working for you bongs?

Think she's terrible tbh, but on the upside if she does a terrible job she'll once again make the case for not having women in politics.

How does it feel to know that burgers and BBQ are your highest expression of culture?

Yank bully thread at…

look at these picks. she moves like a strange alien with no style. and look at fishwomans gut pop out

C'mon lad, agreed though.

Well atleast she's going to go through with brexit r-right?

feels good mane

I'm honored tbh

coach owens approves

allow me to make amends by checking those sweet dubs.

Who is she lads

burgers are from Germany lad

How did humans survive for so many years before we became civic? Isn't death by boredom a thing?

Who is this fine young civic negress?

Is Fishwoman childless too? Childless women ruling a society must be one of the most dysfunctional situations possible for a civilization.

Quick OC. Spread it if you like it.

This wasn't what we fucking voted for.

And people wonder why we're against the term "white". smh

Is it that Polish-American Michelle?

yep, they're probs both witches or something

good one

That kid is some child actor jew.

No problem lad, I've done it before posting here, sometimes the shared 'tism gets a bit too high energy.

Checked

It is actually lad

psychologytoday.com/blog/curious/201003/science-shows-you-can-die-boredom-literally

Think she is lad.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3052545/Sturgeon-attacks-sexist-questions-hasn-t-children-Minister-says-s-just-different-woman.html

Checking them dubs too.

Also fresh Helmer in honour of the thread title.

hue

correct

Ey lads, apparently some alt-right bird was ousted as a tranny recently and it became a meme on twitter? Who was it?

aye, really? or are you taking this piss?

No they're not. They were invented in New Haven, Connecticut.

fuck off with that shite.

good Lord she is hideous

this?

kek. Nice.

The guy from the fatherland said so last TDS. The meme became tradition girl or traditional wife or some shit.
It's the real deal, I was just hoping one of you knew the name :'^(

To further expand on my earlier post, for this interview she decided to dress up as noel edmunds

I hate the double standard more than anything tbh.

KEK

She looks so fucking spergy.

Why are the yanks the only Anglospherekin who can't do the /bantz/ lads?

They need some Aussie admixture tbh

agreed

yanks need to stay out of here

They have a genetic condition which makes them unable to detect sarcasm or irony

case in point, that Top Gear episode where they go to Alabama

Oh by the way, checked and I appreciate the Helmer lad.

tbh anglokikes are ultimate good goys throughout history

some of them can, but that's just it. Thing to remember is that a lot of them aren't anglo and so they aren't capable of comprehending the banter.

The average American is a Mulatto at this point. I hate it when leftists say this shit and pretend it only applies to white Americans.

same thing smg tqbh fam

QED

The situation is the same for obesity, crime rate etc…

Are Finns the master race?

they're half gook so they were always gonna be good at maths

Why haven't we been thrown out yet?

Aryans branched from European cro-magnon hunter-gatherers (Nordics are proto-Aryans) and Finns were the same type of people (cold climate hunter gatherer) but Siberian. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That environment forged great men.

Lad…

saw this earlier. keked in the street and got a few strange looks. worth it tbh

I'm glad you like my high quality thread, lad.

That's a fair shout tbh.

You should take some of those home if you see them lad, since nobody's keeping them and they represent a historical epoch they'll be priceless antiques in a few decades.

There was a funny yank a few threads back but since we're all anons you never really know, could've just been a dingo posting through five layers of ironic shitposting

On here I'd agree but on cuckchan the leafs are S-tier tbh they're like the new Aus

Feel bad for them tbqh. Canada is the most cucked nation on earth

Molyneux is Canadian. Maybe he'll lead their uncuckening one day.

Trudeau is such a meme minister I can't help laughing at him tbh

I remember that guy. Seemed to be an anglophile. But I am also always weary of funny yanks.

probably grew up watching le monty python

pls repsond BASED NA devilish pepe content creator

I wouldn't know but perhaps because trudeau the canadians have lost hope and in such a state, they discovered the secret to shitposting

He's getting rather ethno-centric these days, who knows what the Polyjew will be like in five years.

Why would anyone want that lads?

Stop trying to summon the autist demons.

It's all part of God's plan.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee

These yanks sure like compromise don't they?

Is it theologically incorrect to claim that the body of your child was corrupted by demonic assault? or is it always the direct doing of God?

ttpw's mum?

smh tbf fam

lads, do toenails go well with beer?

Did he cuck you as well?

smh. not been able to do that for years

Why not both?
radixjournal.com/journal/2015/7/19/enoch-powells-nietzschean-christianity

Phyletist heretic tbqh.

Filtered and Reported.

cheers lads

Anecdotally speaking I seem to find dixie posters less spergy, and more in-tune with British banter and outlook than the average yank poster. But that's only the impression I get from these threads, not sure if that pans out irl.

These great men were willing to be tortured to death by other Jews for the truth of the Resurrection. Some 'conspirators against the white race' they were.

What's the problem here?

What an incredibly bleak situation we find ourselves born into.

stopped doing that when I was10

I just come here for shits and giggles. I don't usually pretend to be a sperg

I was reading that a few days ago lad, I remain unconvinced tbh, I'm pretty critical of Christianity I think good people made an alien faith great rather than vice versa. I think with Christianity it just introduces far more problems than it solves.

I do think any society needs a religion of some kind but I really have no clue what that could be for us now tbh.

Totally unrelated but you might like this as well: counter-currents.com/2016/04/de-gaulles-failure/

How do you do, fellow Brit/pol/ers?

99% sure he's a jewish plant

lad..

You got me good, lad!

I'm a crypto-Canadian
please don't pogrom me

That's fine m8, Canucks who don't complain about Britain are more than welcome here.

What's it like coming from the same nation as Stan Rogers?

What do you think it being slid/shilled lads?

you can tell it from his eyes

The Nice and Turkey shit just happened, plus Trump's VP.

I didn't even recognize his name. That's what it feels like.

Pretty sure the popes an atheist.

Hes at least calling Jesus a liar.

Someone give me the basics on Theresa May please, I haven't been following recently.

She thinks Sharia Law is great, that we should accomodate it and campaigned to stay in the EU. She is also very authoritarian and is directly responsible for all sorts of government spying on ordinary people.

She's a rancid cunt.

I'm almost certain she had something to do with a paedophile rights group in the 70's/80's

She needs to meet with some sort of accident tbqh

GCHQ that was *not* a threat stop bullying me you fuckers

She won't invoke article 50 until Queen Scot allows her to

Is she 5?

MUMMY

Is that that evalion girl?

Peter Hitchens on BBC Impartiality

He's very Christian on immigration, worship of the slave, etc

The Vatican seems so weak in comparison to opposing groups like international Masonry or Jewry. The Jesuits seem like their most influential agency but Holla Forums calls them a subversive group too. It seems entirely possible that they could get their controlled pope into power.

Looks like 8/pol/ is getting over-saturated with bullshit and the useful idiots.
Time to find a new site.

Seriously tbh fam it's 2016

Where in that image does it mention immigration?

This applies to muslims.

That passage is beautiful. No wonder it pisses off Nazis.

Remember when your "Might makes right" ideology lost the war it started? :^)

Thanks lads, pretty much what I expected from a female PM.

Are you retarded?

Saw this comment & gave me a chuckle thought I'd share: BLM "The Klan with a tan."

Just filter them, I usually have four to five shitcunts filtered per thread.

Did he deliberately write that instead of the correct "linch", or was it a Freudian slip due to cuckold preoccupation with black history?

I for one, am so glad that we saved Britain and preserved the Christian values of tolerance and diversity.

If we hadn't then we might be a boring homogenous white country today, instead of a vibrant, diverse o

Typical NA bitching about Britain winning the war. Of course you'd rather Germany had bombed London out of existence and then started raping British girls en masse like they did to the Russians.

Incidentally, learn to actually finish your shitposts before submitting them.

REMINDER

1/4 of the posters on Holla Forums are shills here to disrupt who weren't here last week, filter, report and ignore.

I'd have preferred us not to have entered a war that resulted in thousands of British people dying, the destruction of the British empire and (possibly) the destruction of our people tbqh

Ahahaha, nice find lad.

yes

There's a lot happening right now, France, Theresa, Turkey, Trump and intelligence releases.

Considering that the average ID count for Brit/pol/ is 60, I'd say we're looking at around 1/3rd of the thread consisting of shills.

Aren't the Tower Kebab papers all censored though?

Very good tbh

We'll be fine just as long as we can Brexit in time and the country starts abandoning the major parties. But even if that weren't the case, it's no use dwelling on the past, especially when the Germans wanted to turn us into a puppet state.

It also doesn't help that we have posters such as the "woe is me" overweight NEET who'll join in the shit posting because they've literally nothing better to do in their lives.

This is grim, the Bataclan massacre was a lot more brutal than was let on and the frogs have been covering it up.

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

At least give me a (you), lad.

Can't reveal that shit, lad. Might actually trigger some survival instincts.

express.co.uk/news/world/690145/Islamic-State-ISIS-propaganda-video-UK-Europe-US-Australia-France-Nice

Starting to get nervous lads, how much longer will they refrain from attacking Britain?

RELIGION
OF

Foreigners NOT WELCOME in Brit/Pol/

Fuck off.

Really surprised that we haven't had one yet tbqh. Maybe pakis are just less inclined to lone wolf attacks than arabs

Religion of lopping off balls and making people eat them. How progressive.

it will be good if they overplay their hand at this early stage

SATAN

wew

Almost like they're trying their hardest to entice the armies of Europe into the Middle East. Who might that serve?

Our security and intelligence services are better than most of Europe, I'm sure we foiled 15 major attacks last year.

she's lovely isn't she

oh and

There's no proof of that. It could just be propaganda.
Anti-Jew memes have been spreading like wildfire since the start of this year and Je,ws are starting to sweat, especially since many Cryptos arw being forcibly outed by use of "the brackets" on social media
.Result: Jews as a collective, are desperate to switch the focus back on to Muslim invaders (who are here and unable to be removed because of Jews).
Now these details came out of nowhere, the day or two before the truck incident.
It's tempting to pretend that the mainstream media is trustworthy when it suits us, I.e when they report negatively on someone we dislike but if you want to base your beliefs on evidence run you should wait until you see some.

Except for the several outlets reporting on it and the multitude of sources claiming the same thing?

Filtered, fuckwit.

sounds like a good reason to avoid immigration

It's not fair i just want a one world communist government, why is it always ruined by nationalists

These fucking liberals don't understand that they are supporting the boss while claiming the opposite.

the fact she's speaking in french makes it better

This is indeed a worry, though recently the US and Russia have been making noises about a ceasefire and working together, not sure how it'll pan out or whether the push by those who want 'regime change' will be postponed.

Mainstream media sources yes.
All citing the same primary source, or one another.
No evidence has been presented, but continue to sperg out when your Kike media sources are questioned.
Theres more evidence for the existence of Nazi gas chambers than there is for this event.

Christ Gordon is cunt.

I hope you nationalists are all going to be happy reaping the consequences of your vote. I'm disgusted to know that so many people I know have voted to leave the EU and leave the future of our country in the incompetent hands of our conservative government. You didn't know what the hell you were voting for, you just wanted to leave for the sake of it. You've well and truly fucked us over. Well done.

kek

Please stop posting that cunt.

I drive a 1991 MX5 tbh.

Tbh I do think their schizophrenic repression of Pisslam criticism and their constant Muzzie shilling (which is really more like a weird incoherent civic shilling) in tandem with their glamourising, rage porn inducing coverage of Islamic terror/muds chimping out is going to cause a lot of people to understandably lose reason and act emotionally.

Or to put it another way, a lot of people are channeling their frustration into calls to "fight ISIS" when our priority should be getting all these minorities out of our countries tbh

I'm starting to feel very worried and pessimistic about our near future tbh

Why? His dad sounds like a complete nut. Do you think Gordon is the way he is because of someone other than his parents? Parents raise a child to be a worthless autistic weirdo with no prospects then they should reap what they sow.

Moreover if you bother checking the source, it contradicts police evidence and is itself nothing more than hearsay, one man claims a father claimed his son's balls were cut off and stuffed in his mouth.
Sounds like the typical Jewish fairytale.

Typically no, they go out of their way to defend their pets but if a distraction is needed or removal of liberty needs to be justified, they will wheel out a story like this to do the job.

"French law-enforcement officials who also testified for investigators insisted, meanwhile, that there was no evidence that victim injuries were caused by anything other than gunfire and shrapnel.

One official, Michel Cadot, the prefect of police in Paris, stressed that no knives were recovered from the scene.

“Some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were extremely mutilated by the explosions and weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies,” said investigator Christian Saint."

Check the details, it's hearsay and carries the vibe of Jewish fairytale.
There's no reason to believe it actually happened, especially without evidence.
archive.is/U3wQB

But that is basically the average uni students argument, that we can't look after ourselves. Which is the same argument they make for increased social spending and for not having guns or freedom of speech.

Though calling it an argument is giving them far too much credit, whinging is a more accurate term.

I'm a NEET and your post makes me sick, yes parent have some blame in raising their children into NEETs, but gordon is just a cunt.

I didn't think NEETdom is so coplex

rt.com/news/351611-turkey-us-friend-coup/

Turkey says US is 'no friend' for harboring 'coup planner' Gulen

This is the best thing that has happened in international relations for a while. Turkey, driven straight into the arms of Russia.

WEW LAD

Lads, just seen rustle Howard in bath. I called him a wanker and made sure he heard. He looks like he is in his mid thirties irl. It's almost as if the (((MEDIA))) is false. Leads me to believe that Owen Jones looks his age off camera

Was he rustled lad?

Why are we so good at fooling ourselves, lads?

Because you're 22stone and your brain knows the small amount of exercise would kill you tbh.

Turkey isolated actually.

Russia and Turkey always hated eachother, especially now.

Good one lad

They probably pile on the makeup before his shows to make him appear young tbh.

should have recorded a video

Why you in Bath, lad?

Why do you keep saying that, lad?

To take a break from the shitposting. But this was too good of a chance to pass up

I'd be more worried about his midget feet tbh lad.

True enough, but things can always change, especially when they find more common ground than before. Like both of them having shared policy in the mid-east and with respect to Kurdish separatism. Similarly when both view the coup as an American assault to drive the two nations apart. There have been talks recently, and it is all pointing towards a significant change in Turkish-Russian relations.

Jesus Christ.

YOU-KEEP???

Not trying to seem like a tinfoil lad, but to me it seems like a plot by Erdogan, he can now purge the military (the last thorn in his side) and seize a lot more power.

Tbh lad the more you stare at the picture the more off proportions I see.
>The bulge.

I'll write a fanfic about that

Dreams into memes.

When we gonna build a Bagger288 to remove kebab lads?

Shall I start a go fund me?

Lad let me have my theories, we all do.

smh. I just enjoy the style of clothing tbh

Really makes ya think huh?

Be aware lads. You don't wanna die in no ghetto by negro

Same lad, shame the painter didn't give a fuck about proportions, although it may have been the style at the time to paint proportions like this.

What did he mean by this?

There are a few possibilities:

An US-CIA coup (CIA have deep involvement with Gulen movement). Reasons for this are quite strong, Gulen being pro-Israeli, secularist, neo-liberal etc.

Erdogan drew the coup out to fail by feeding false information about support for the coup. In order to strengthen himself. So he can continue Ottomanisation, fuck the US off over Kurdist separatism etc.

Russia drew the coup out to fail in order place a wedge in between Turkey and the US. Gaining a significant ally in the mid-east.

░████░█████░█░░░█░█████░░████
█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░
█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░
█░░░░░░░█░░░░█░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░
░████░█████░░░█░░░█████░░████

More like FREE THUGS tbh.

It's actually a tough job to be a good painter. The things you listed are all things artists often struggle with (along with hands and ears forms).

t. artist

There is also the possibility that the US wanted it to fail as well, but for what reason? I really can't see it tbh. Turkey isn't really playing ball with the US.

You did well though lad

Thank you for that information artist.

You're welcome any time my lad

Is that girl blind or something? She looks like she cannot open her eyes.

I really want an ice cream but all the shops are shut.

Hours every day of makeup, hair, eyebrow plucking and she still looks worse than a 4/10 white women. Not even with a borrowed penis.

surely you're joking

I can't be the only one who thinks this is dodgy as fuck.

find a recipe to make some yourself

tbh

Never seen a chink before m8?

Fuck off Milo

>he can't accept the truth all non-whites without makeup look disgusting still do even with tbh

Self-interest you mong.

draw/paint for us, lad.

Look at the cunts face m8. You think niggers naturally have white features?

But I draw like a 12-year old anime obsessed girl

No I mean because you're a homosexual.

You ever seen a white woman m8?

Are you a 12 year old girl, lad?

This. Non whites have no value in anyway, shape or form.

right because overthrowing syria with "rebels" is of no interest to the US, and obama really meant it when he said he refused to bomb isis oil convoys out of concern for the safety of the drivers.

seriously fucking kill yourself.

Who's kid is that? Did Biden have a go on her afterwards?

That doesn't mean what you think it means. Nigger fucking faggots cannot produce offspring.

no I'm 17

Reminder: This is the man who sells BBC on a shirt.

Hes an advocate for race mixing. Women listen to queers.

But seriously lad, take your bestiality fetish to people who might be open to it, reddit maybe.

you're literally dumb as fuck, are you a yank? can't you tell when self-interest colludes with external interests? honestly, just go away you dumb smelly yank. Turkish-US relations have been crumbling for some time.

Show us some work lad, I'm curious now.

NEW THREAD

right wait I'll get my camera

I saw the (1) and feared it was another barth thread or some shit, you're alright lad.

Fags do go for boys not girls though

REPORTED FOR CULTURAL APPROPRIATION,
KEYAUNT