How would you annex Poland? What parts of this country should be given to who?

How would you annex Poland? What parts of this country should be given to who?

Wow. That's Russia? How is anyone afraid of such a small country?

No dumbass, Russia only looks small because that map uses a Equirectangular map projection!

where is america on that map?

That tiny island in the Baltic Sea. World sure is big isn't it?

The best thing about Poland

Give 4/5ths of it to Germany, and give that southeastern chunk to Ukraine.

Sure are a lot of kurwas in here.

If Poland has to be divided then this is the best way to do it, although it may be better to have a small Polish buffer state between Russia and muh Großdeutschland.

Don't ever stop.

an islamic caliphat stretching from the baltic sea to the the banks of the vistula. anything east of there, a jewish homeland.

On the contrary, op, I would give back the area that Stalin took. Dumb snownigger.

I think poland right now gets carved up in exchange for giving the polish all of russia.

remember how that ended last time? They stopped communism and took their country back

how is it a buffer state if they still have a direct land border with each other?

Give it to muslims as a containment state.

My grandparents property was in that area. Now its in fucking Ukraine so we can't get compensation from the Polish government.

That sucks. Do you still have any related documents? You could try fucking around with the Ukrainian government to see if they can't give you anything.

If they don't give you shit, mail the holohoax museum, a bunch of Nazi camps, etc. and ask for some support. If they promote your cause perhaps they might give you your property, or equivalent in cash, due to pressure.
Masterful trolling, no?

I'm planning on trying something like that in the future, I'm not exactly in a position to do so at the moment. I'd like to at least travel there someday. I found the actual property on google earth by comparing with old maps. Discoloration of the ground is visible where the house once stood before the Russians demolished it. I figure if I sent the Ukraine government this 'evidence' they might be more lenient. The real evidence however is buried at the property. When my granddad was a child his father buried ownership documents and birth certificates in a sealed pot near a bridge. That's all I know.

Just give it all to Russia and watch the Poles flip their shit something fierce.

Shit man, that sounds like an adventure. I'd love to join you hear the tale, definitely write a book about it later or something.

"A bridge" is vague, and unless it's in a rural area they might have already removed it as part of renovations. You might want to look around for bridges relatively close in vicinity on Maps and pinpoint them. Then you should contact the commune and ask if any have been dug up or renovated since the property was taken.

how convenient

Maybe you'll see me promoting it on this site in a few years. If Holla Forums is still around, that is.
The bridge is indicated on old maps, so I know exactly where it should be. The trouble is the maps are way too blurry to see any detail and streetview only goes up to the road before it. I'd attempt to contact the local area but I wouldn't have the faintest idea how.

So you are gonna post it on /r/4chan or something?

They'd probably be able to tell it's an Holla Forums screenshot and IIRC they don't allow non-4chan screens

I just kind of wish we did take more screenshots of threads and shit. Not for retarded reddit e-peen. But just as a simple callback to the old days before the exodus before imageboards went to shit

Meant to reply to

Because the shared border is significantly smaller because of Poland's existence.