Tfw banned from 4chan for a month

wat gives buds?

you have to go back

didnt u read the post you fuckin autist

you need to go back

get out autist

You have 2 go back

go back

Not OP here, I'm banned from 4chan atm. I can't be arsed to go to the effort of evading.

go to reddit

hi fellow banned kun

oh how about um no

lol wtf dude ahaha

what did ya do faggot?

Posted this

Nobody here seems to know how to ban evade 'cause they never say it. Holla Forums would be cool if it weren't so dead. say what you want about "cuckchan" but it is alive and kicking why Holla Forums moves at a snail's pace

WHY IS BO SO INCOMPETENT

I enjoy it when it's so slow. Makes it easier to follow multiple threads and I can take my time to reply.

yea he got cucked eh, right right?

lie. thats literally nothing

dude u kiddin? 4chan rules without question. im just sayin that for whatever reason im stuck here. its probably my fixated autism u know?

MODS

i guess that's a plus if you're mentally slow but for the normal people it is too slow

Also more of girl

I have one more webm of her. But then the FBO would come nocking on my door.

mods for what? she isn't "sexualised".

I have been searching for how to ban evade. I tried Oracle VPN but that proved a pain in the ass so I aborted mission

I hate you all so much.

You're all unbearable losers, who only reside on the very fringes of society because you are losers. Losers who have been forced here by your autistic behavior.

No one left on this damned site came here voluntarily. We are left with the shit stains who are just too lazy to evade their bans on 4chan.

This is no longer Holla Forums this is now the overflow sewer for 4chan. I'm somehow an oldfag even though I've only been here two years, because everyone else had the common sense to vacate this putrid shithole.

Tl;Dr Go back to 4chan you cocksucking faggots, or better yet kill yourselves, because no one likes you, and no one ever will.

Try cyberghost

got some too (not of her, I don't think)

You know what to do faggot. sauce!

lmao

sauce on the music in webm 2?

When you're in a bar and the bartender's closing and says "shows over go home" you don't reply "joke's on you I don't have a home to go to so I get to stay here" you leave and sleep on the street.
You don't have to go back to cuckchan but you can't stay here.

you're a pedo

MOAR MOAR MOAR

GET ON A IRC OR SOME SHIT QUICCK

Where? Shit I didn't get it

[email protected]

mail it through yahoo or some shit, the file can be DLed from cockli inboxes, no?

guys can you not talk between yourselves. im here

ps OP

He's probably telling the truth. I got permabanned too for a similar picture.

Do you feel in power?

she is

didnt read

damn you mods

only when i get enough attention

Some girl sucking her mom's purple dildo is beyond degenerate, that's borderline incest.

Some people truly are fucked in the head.

reeee

The sad part is that this shit can spread like a virus. I've been corrupted already.

get mental help at your local police station

No, that's fine. I don't want to act on this disease that I have been infected with. Such an experience would be traumatizing not only for the victim but also for me.

You'll learn to love the slow pace on 8ch. I did.
Also, there's no banana here, so enjoy that.
Also, webms with sound. Rediscover all the shitty stale webms you know and love with quality audio, for the first time, here.
Great threads will not start and end in under 30 minutes here, either. Which always pissed me off about halfchan.
Also, no influx of salty warning-coloration hair leftist idiots shitting up every thread here.

Why do you think he couldn't have been banned from 4chan for literally nothing? I got banned like 5 times in a row from 4chan for literally nothing before I left in the exodus.

wembs with sound is a problem actually