Do you remember when this image was funny rather than relatable?

Do you remember when this image was funny rather than relatable?

stop

I wish to cry

I'm at the point where it's funny BECAUSE it's relatable. My life is actually worse than that, though.

I didn't laugh, I felt sorry for him and I still do.

I know that will be me soon and there is nothing I can do to stop it, its the inevitable. I can't afford to move out due to being a student and the housing market being massively overpriced due to the fucking chinks

Ooh my OP you certainty have posted something thoughtful which made me really reflect on my whole life.

l-livin the dream.

That's me right now. Only I'm older.

You're playing yourself

Remember when you thought life would be rewarding?

I don't deny that one bit.

Where is this place?

Do you live in New Zealand too?

I don't think anyone actually lives there.

nah, I'm from australia

No. It was always relatable to me.

I live in New Zealand

Oh hey, our neighbours from over the ditch. Come try shagging a sheep instead of a kangaroo for a change, great fun.

they always have the same look , or should I say "we"?

maybe china or russia/ukraine

The guy in the OP pic would probably be in his late twenties by now. Do you think he's still living with mummy?

I think it's okay as long as he has some one that truly loves him and care for him ,by this i mean his mother

He should be happy and grateful that someone baked him a cake. No one living on this planet would care to do that for me. So no, I can't even relate in that way.

I purposely spent every last dollar in my bank account to leave the country for a week and explore south-east Asia to avoid being this guy.

Best decision I've ever made.

How many child prostitutes have you fucked?

None. I typically roamed around Northern Thailand alone until I met up with my AirBnB host at his bar. We got smashed. I hopped in a TukTuk and the guy drove like a mad man. He was doing wheelies in the middle of road and running people off the fucking street (special treat of course). I finally asked where we were going and turns out we were heading off to a gay bar. We watched a Lady Boy show and afterwards one of the dancers came up and made out with me.

Best night of my life.

I'm sorry that you can't relate to that

i miss her

you make me sad user. I'd be in a shitstorm if it weren't for my mom. praying for you user

it was never funny

fuck

Jesus Christ

I once moved to a state where I didn't know anybody. I was about 8 years old. I invited a bunch of kids I didn't know to my party….they showed up. It was then I learned that kids can't turn down free cake.

I'm 31 and the only reason I don't live in my mom's storage closet is that we recently moved into her boyfriend's new house. :|

Sounds like the beginning of some dude's story on Locked Up Abroad

I'm sorry user, I love my mom more than anything in this world. she is the only person who likes having me around, and I don't ever want to know what it will be like without her…I'm sorry you know what that feels like

so what methods of murder do you have planned?

Lel my birthday is approching, it's going to be like this and I'm gonna be a virgin for one more year

Fred come back… ;_;

No.

Honestly the further away from this place he is the better. I like Firetires and all for making this place but he would have killed it by trying to welcome in Redditfugees. If shit ever actually hit the fan we have the fork and other anons have already made better 8chans.