Lefty pol is literally fucking cancer. How can people be that fucking retarded.Free helicopter rides await for you all

Lefty pol is literally fucking cancer. How can people be that fucking retarded.Free helicopter rides await for you all.

How can Holla Forums defend pedophiles? They're literally the same Hollywood kikes running the media trying to get LGBT to be accepted. Pedos are SJW kikes.

Did I defend a pedo? I think not.

pretty much yea you did

I assume your lefty pol. How do you live with yourself?When will that liberal uprising start so I can test out my new gun?

But what does his lefty pol do? What about his righty pol?

Excuse me *you're *

I'm what? Spit it out.

Inproper grammar doesn't change the fact that you are the scum of the earth.

Oh my feelings! I can't take this! Those leftists got me in a box now!

Yeah that's funny that that sounds just like something that the lefty pawl would say.

t. not pawl

Son of a Submariner! You'll pay for this!

Keep crying stormfag lol

hahahaha you Holla Forumstards make me laugh by how stupid and sheeplike you act.

I'll just wait for the tanks to turn up and blow them to bits tbh.

Just take the pills, Holla Forums

You mean the shitty made infographs/propaganda that pol churns out all the time that is full of lies and shit. Nah im good.

You know religions aren't a hivemind, Holla Forums advocates for killing everyone currently in power regardless of race, religion or gender. Join the red jihad.

Pinochecked.

leftypol mad

Lies? Then why do you propose the jews have been expelled from every location they visit? Why is it that other foreign traders/merchants such as the ancient Phoenicians and Armenians were met with no hostility across most of their existence?

typical Holla Forums user.

commies and nazis get off my board

I just want lgf and good country, I don't want to live like present day Brazil or WW2 Nazi Germany, ok? Fucking fags.

Too bad those are your only choices due to the left running the show for so long and making things get worse all the time they essentially created the new nazis.

In reality it's more of a choice between Nazi germany and Somalia/Iraq so take your pick.

Sorry chaim. You've accidentally posted a pic of one of your inbred relatives. Easy to understand, what with you fat, hook-nosed Israelis having average IQs of 90.

THIS is what a white nationalist looks like. OUR GODDAMN PRESIDENT. HA-HA-HA! Look at this smug, victorious German-British heritage man who assrapes your world every day! Suck it up, cuntball!

WELCOME TO:
8 years of everything you believe in being flushed down the shitter! Every fucking DAY!
FEMINISM IS DEAD, HA-HA-HA!
Permanent Republican majority for a generation, because all the Dem-supporting Mexicunts have been deported, and we won't let the niggers vote!
President Trump refusing to back Israeli settlements and Israeli expansion! It's in Haaretz today – read it and weep, chaim! (Whoops! He played you suckers – after taking Sheldon Adelson's million$! HA-HA! You sad cunts! Trump is FAMOUS for ripping off kikes, and you fucking fell for his soft-sell anyway!)
Sanctuary cities being defunded!
Transexual bathrooms being overturned!
Gay marriage being overturned!
The toughest goddamn police action against niggers! Prison for anything we cn pin on the monkeys!
The NRA writing the goddamn firearms laws! Concealed carry in EVERY state! Stuff your gun-free zone up your flaccid non-white ass!
CHRISTIANITY BACK IN PUBLIC LIFE - BIGLY!
Israel's ISIS mercenaries being BLOWN THE FUCK UP by Russia and America cooperating! Try getting the oil under the Golan Heights when the Golan is HANDED BACK TO SYRIA! PWNED!
Russia-US Alliance. Mother-fucking YEAH!!! Kikes BTFO!
The EPA being told to SUCK A FUCKING DICK!
The Department of Education being MOTHER FUCKING ABOLISHED
Every mother fucking liberal college being defunded of Federal funds! Ha-Ha!
Affirmative Action being overturned by Jeff KKK Sesions! Booyah!

KIKES, NIGGERS, SPICS, TRANNIES, FAGGOTS BTFO! THERE IS NOTHING YOU SUBHUMANS CAN DO ABOUT IT! WE CIA NAO! WE DHS NAO! WE DEPT OF JUSTICE NAO! WE MILITARY NAO! WE'LL HAVE YOU SUBHUMAN PIGS IN FEMA CAMPS IF YOU STEP OUT OF LINE FOR A FUCKING FEMTOSECOND

THE WHITE MAN MOTHER FUCKING MARCHES ON, LOSERS!

EAT. MY. SHIT.

Right wing kiddies a cringey bunch eh?

Коммунизм Впред!

top kek

I see Spock has joined the populist nationalist movement.

I see more quality shit on regular Holla Forums here than halfchan but still has it's autists. I can find 1 quality thread in lefty pol if I'm lucky.

"Oh Baby, your tumor is sooo tight!"

Go back to reddit