explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/google-employee-lives-in-truck-in-parking-lot-2015-10?r=US&IR=T/#-3
fallingfruit.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

expensive too small weak internet parking costs

Where is your Bucket to Take a Shit at??…

Should be a mirror or mirrors on top of van to see the moon/ moon light / stars at night

Where do you get the water at? You cannot drive a water tanker around with you everywhere you go

too wide to be road legal, boo

How & where do you get the gas and electricy from you fool or do you expect to be given this shit freely?

b-but i voted sanders

easily to steal both, the real issue is the internet. All free wifi is total trash, you could try stealing from a library. Infiltrate, run a lan cable to your van, profit???

kawaii mad max neethobo adventure

They eat their shit, user.
Reduce, reuse, recycle, remember?

It doesn't have treads user

I'd rather live in a comfy 2br apartment downtown about 15 floors up with a balcony.

A proper NEET home

The best thing is if you get caught you can just an hero!

dont do that

t.lefty

Where would you sleep?

I might buy a vw bus and make a NEETvan yo, they are cheap, reliable, easy to fix and spacious

Solar and propane powered ovens

RVs have tanks, vandwellers have planet fitness memberships ( widespread in the states ), or go onatural and never wash

can you even pringle can antenna?

walmart parking lots and other assorted
venues

No joke but with a little TLC and DiY you can turn that into a comfy living area

Go jump in a lake or river to clean yourself and you pretty much got the essentials to survive

Look its a Google STEM living like a NEET in the Google parking lot.

uk.businessinsider.com/google-employee-lives-in-truck-in-parking-lot-2015-10?r=US&IR=T/#-3

What would it take for me to use wireless from the nearest place 1/4 mile away but direct line of sight?

gas is expensive.

I thought about maybe buying a cheap camper trailer and parking it out by a river somewhere and just staying there. There's a number of issues though that I would need to deal with if I were to like electricity, internet, proper diet, weather, potential legal stuff and more.

been looking forever for this picture, thanks op

Forage/Dumpster for food.

fallingfruit.org/

Yes goy. Productive means giving most of your wealth to rent, utilities, health insurance, food and the bitch ex-wife annnnd paying your taxes. Then put the change you still have in your pocket into savings account that has a monthly banking fee.

Where do these people come from?

Fuck that. I'm gonna live innawoods and make moonshine. I'm lucky enough to live in a place where I can just go outside and vanish into the wilderness.

I Will Second This Option…

I also Live by the Woods user Where do you Live at??…

I third this notion. All you need is 2 acres, solar panels, and fruit bearing trees.

The Desert in the Southwest is your Best Bet since its the Most Least Populated Area in the Entire US… Good Luck On Finding a Well of Water & your Own Food though unless you Live By a Town

I have a plan.
Shall I share?
Is fresh greentext

Fuck you, I'll share anyways.

Congrats, You now have a wired, well ventilated, insulated, sealed all around, ac/heated and good looking box to use as a blank canvas you can resell for profit if anything.
Is waterproof inside and out, can be hosed down just so long as you don't spray the ac/heater.
Can be used for work and as a stealth camper.

Better question, why the fuck does she have a rubber ducky for a shower?
That's bathtub equipment, and highly illegal to use in anything but a bathtub.

Bare minimum for living conditions

Sleeping

Shitting

Piss

Shower

Cold food
Remember, you have solar power so you could plug in a mini fridge or something but need to know how much juice it takes from the solar shiet, you have an Ac and shit to worry about too.
Would save monies to use a minifridge if possible because who wants to buy ice everyday?

The rest
>camping gear and common sense

how would the shit be managed? If there'd need to be any managing of wastes at all it would already be fucking cancerous stupid idea

The thought of living in a box truck like this has crossed my mind once or twice, user. It seems risky, less comfortable, and more expensive than a used RV, so I personally would not go for it, but your explanation does make sense

Cucksheds are already available for construction

R8

cause I couldn't bang hot chicks in it

NEETvan ideas

Newfoundland

Does, user live in a van, down by the river?
Because I'm about to.

Sensory hammocks.
Google that shit.
Is cool

Test

I wish I couldaford a Brinks handmedown or something.
Could go into the middle of the ghetto and yell, Come At Me, Niggas!!!

I always thought that they would be rather cheap in second hand because they weigh a shittonn so their fuel economy is terable and the road tax as a private person is a lot worse than as a buisness.

Anybody know more about it?

Great idea. Makes cleanup for those awful "prostitute malfunctions" so much easier.

Since when did you people get electricity?

Check this out

work camp for amazon as a temp during holiday season

spend the rest of the year enjoying your saved shekels

I don't need one. I got a nice house, with a nice master bedroom and a 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo.

Besides…"NEETvans" are for pedos/creepers. Can't attract women with that hunk of junk.

Just live at mummy's house and when she dies don't tell anyone and keep collecting her ss checks

SHITTER WAS FULL!

So… you own a Lamborghini?…. *pouts lips* *thrusts chest forward* *arches back* *lifts ass*

I want to live innawoods or Vargstyle.

I own a copy of GTAV too!

We invented two breeds of dog! You think we can't do electricity?