Cassie Jaye's "The Red Pill" documentary is currently #2 on iTunes and #6 on Amazon DVD

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c29f5d0c6cf0bb3dfbbe90f454cc2a76983125f5&dn=The+Red+Pill-HD.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Get it now

shill get out

Oh please.

>>>Holla Forums pls go

Isn't this about the reddit pill, not the real red pill?

wew

does it bring up holohoax, zog or racial differences?
if not it has absolutely nothing to do with the "red pill"
and since it's up on iTunes I'm just going to answer my own question and say no

Friendly reminder that the phrase "red pill" comes from modern gnostic fable The Matrix, which was made by the Wachowski brothers (now "sisters"). Neo-Nazis have no claim to the phrase

Prove otherwise you dumb nigger.

The only pill in Brave New World is Soma, which does the opposite of the red pill metaphor.

idgaf where it came from, it's our phrase now

You aren't very smart, are you?

You don't really have an argument, do you? All you can do is make vague insinuations, pretending to be enlightened.

you sure showed those subhuman vermin, you aryan god you.

cry more

The Red Pill reveals the truth in the film, so those who know the truth may claim it.

Men's right's groups are merely a tool to discourage white breeding.

Watched it yesterday, it's an alright documentary if you want to know what MRAs are and what they care about.

doesn't it start with "I went to r/theredpill but discovered how oppressed men really are?"

oh god, that turbocuck Paul Elam is in this