Synthetic meat? And their Kickstarter said it could be accomplished with a simple $100K lab?

Synthetic meat? And their Kickstarter said it could be accomplished with a simple $100K lab?

Vegans are literally mentally ill.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/supermeat-real-meat-without-harming-animals#/
foxnews.com/tech/2011/06/17/japanese-scientists-create-meat-from-poop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOTALLY NOT A SCAM GUISE.

The best part was where they genuinely claimed their "SuperMeat" was literally the greatest discovery since people figured the Earth was round.

You can drink milk and eat eggs without killing animals, and Vegans are still weird about it.

Hitler was a vegan. It's not insane to improve our massive meat complex, it's poisonous and cruel to animals when we should be cruel to Jews

its an advantageous invention for occupying places in space like the Moon and Mars, shipping cattle into space and building giant domes space ranches would be ridiculously expensive

Where's the fun in that?

Are you white?

He was a vegetarian that didn't go around reminding everyone about it every 10minutes.

Wasn't there some jap lab that can turn shit into edible "meat"?

Should we be eating kikes?

He means we should slaughter animals as kindly as possible, allowing them dignity in death.

I imagine kike meat would be more supple than nigger meat.

So what happens to all the cattle when we don't need them for meat anymore? I guess we'd want to build on all of that now useless farm land, so the animals would have to be disposed of somehow.

Thank you Holla Forums, for proving that racism truly is retarded. Thank you for proving that being born white does not magically make one moral. You've done me a great service.

fuck off nigger

>>>/reddit/

Holy shit, how stupid are you.

God that fucking video, 99% Stupid hipster bitch trying to be cool and 1% "Yeah we're growing cells in a lab".

If they can make it cost effective fine. They'll probably fuck it up like GMOs and go nuts with intellectual property and anti-labeling laws and turn all the hippies into paleo-diet fags.

We have enough food already, we just need less niggers.

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Only Mila Kunis

Jesus, last time I saw this sci-fi idea (besides reading in books and Fallout) was from the movie Hardware (1990). It's basically as this:

> Humanity continuing to fight a pointless war at this point with extinction in sight

> Literally about to discover the singularity and set AI to kill all humans in our quest to continue to fight each other

I guess now that synth-meat is ready… you what even will be next in this story… ( ° ʖ °)

ITS MADE BY JEWS AHAHAHA THIS SHIT WRITES ITSELF

PRAISE KEK

The mental gymnastics these people go through is astonishing. Because "cows have feels" bullshit they want to spend way too much to fix a "problem" that doesn't exist.
They want to make lab grown meat when there is literally nothing wrong in killing your food. My ancestors did it and it got us here and Ill make sure it's not undone.
Plus I don't see how this will be any cheaper than raising a cow for a long ass time.

I'd give synthetic meat a try to be honest.
Would not use my money to fund research on it however.

It's obviously a scam to steal money then.

I thought the scientist and that announcer lady looked jewish as fuck. Thought I was just being paranoid.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

Holy shit.

Pure fucking (((COINCIDENCE)))!

JEWS RUN IT DO NOT TRUST IT

Holla Forums is always right!

In principle there is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Whether this particular Kickstarter would actually succeed is a different matter.

/the presentation video is really fucking annoying.

You would not have evolved the fucking brain capacity you have now if it wasnt for meat. Go fuck yourself. Believe it or not it possible to kill animals ethically

Veganism is for fags and women

So what do i need to grow lab meat. I have access to a stocked biomedical lab and plenty of funds

JEWS ARE GROSS

As if anyone would eat fake meat anyway.

Saw a few Vegan outlets pushing this, their userbase are having none of this because "IT'S STILL MEAT" as well.

No-one wants it on either side.

They might get the money but they can't succeed, the lab required to make even a SMALL amount of this meat would be minimum $300K.

There's no way they can afford it with $100K, let alone make this as a product.

But why not go the extra step and use the lab grown stuff as as a base mixed with beef fat for flavor. That seems to make the most sense as huge chunks of fat are discarded during the butchering process.

But Quorn already exists.

Synthetic meat for $100,000? Kickstarter can't even make a video game for $3.3m

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Why eat meat without killing animal? It's the best part of it.

Anything involving space is ridiculously expensive and will likely be fruitless from here on out. Exploration and investigation of Jupiter's moon, Europa, is the only thing I can think of that might be worth the effort.

why call it 'meat' if there's no meat in it? its like calling a fake pussy flesh.. oh wait

Their claim to end world hunger is nonsense. Hunger is not caused by a lack of resources, or from too many people. It is caused by a lack of transportation infrastructure, too much poverty, and war.

thing is, human brain loves calories, and it evolved from the calories in meat, thus meat made the brain thats saying dont eat meat

fucked up if you ask me

Idea is that it's supposed to be the same molecularly. Like you're growing cow muscle tissue without the rest of the cow, so there isn't an ability for it to feel pain, or even "live" for that matter. Since it was never "alive," you can't "kill" it.

Think lab grown diamonds applied to protein instead of rocks. I'd want to support this, since I think humans being able to artificially create whatever we want is some pretty cool tech, but I honestly can't see this Kickstarter going very far.

They're not even trying now.

indiegogo.com/projects/supermeat-real-meat-without-harming-animals#/

$71k raised out of $100k

I want to eat meat from animals , live with babies from women and drink water from natural sources , I don't want everything to be made in a fucking lab , who knows hoe (((they))) will use this to even more deform the genetic structure of the common man .

Who cares?
Anyone stupid enough to eat this is genetic trash anyway. Let them have their DNA warped to uselessness.

all that newspeak, using SUPERmeat, like they improved the meat, like they made something better.

And that virtue signalling from the youtube video: "global warming", "world hunger" , "not hurting animals".

You realize the quality of industrially farmed meat is so horrible that lab grown meat would probably be an improve in every single way

This shit is still a scam though

This shit will get big if they receive the funding. Don't know if it's a good thing or not, in the video they say something about world hunger and point at Africa. In one way, all the cancer and infertility caused by this synthetic shit would be good to happen to the African niggers.

But, they could use this on the EU & USA market too. I'm certain with a few techniques they could make the meat look real, and it would be cheap enough any white blue collar will buy it.

Well, do you realise you're a fucking moron?
I bet you do.

Luddite. Meat farming is unsustainable with population rates rising as they are. Either you eat lab meat or you eat insects.

It is better. You can manufacture it to be denser in protein and remove carbohydrates.

As if this will take off.
Even if it works it'll taste like shit and is completely retarded anyway. It sounds fucking nasty. People don't wanna eat fucking nasty.

they are going to drop soon , hopefully

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Have fun pretending I'm the moron, user

That's one of the point they made in the video. Again, I don't mind if they would use it in Africa.

It's not better in any way. The long term effects will rek the niggers.

Are you guys actually serious?
Would you eat this "meat"?

it doesn't really matter, think of all the uses for land you would have if you removed cattle farming. It's just a really inefficient means of producing protein

I don't plan on beta testing but I would gratefully eat higher protein steaks without the cholesterol and carbs, that cost 1/10th the price.

Wait. Now I am convinced you are a shill. That's another point they made in the video.

Fucking retards, why would you need more land for? More niggers to eat your shit meat?

Tasty SuperMeat.

Enjoy Your Cancer.

I didn't watch the video, this is common knowledge to biologists working in this field. Land can be used to build homes, to grow crops, to mine minerals, for solar panels, anything

can someone add a jew nose to that?

and some hands too

But your body needs cholesterol user. And these aren't higher protein steaks. It's synthetic meat substitute. Also what's this shit about carbohydrate meat?

lel you eat "meat" that's literal garbage, science meat can only be a step up

Also imagine having a meatlab in the basement of your happening bunker. If you can't image that then get the fuck off Holla Forums.

Their version may not be lower in cholesterol but its conceivable that once you control the generation process you can control those parameters. And yes, red meat contains ample amounts of carbs. Sorry to spoil the myth that its good for people trying to lose weight

Also, you can get cholesterol from egg yolks if required, theres no need to take it from every dietary source.

already too many homes. earth is overpopulated with non-whites.

enough land for that already.

lol, every mineral deposit is already exploited.

nuclear energy is more efficient and takes less space.

I simply don't agree with you that there is enough land to grow crops, I live in Ireland and everywhere is used to rear cattle. If that land was used for crops this country would be a booming exporter of things like flax and hemp, and wouldn't be in the shitter like it is now.

Muh gf had these fags do a guest talk at her UNI. She thought it was pretty interesting..but just seemed impossible. She couldn't explain how it worked either, so I'm going to assume they fed the students a bunch of BS.

If you're a fucking vegan and care so much about animals, then why would you want to simulate eating them? Thats like a liberal eating a synthetic refugee.
Not to mention, this shit will probably give you cancer and make you grow vaginas all over your body for being such a pussy.

Either suck it up and just eat veggies or eat meat like a real man/human.

I just did research, you're full of shit. Meat doesn't contain any significant level of carbohydrate. It's virtually zero.

Really? Look at a pack of pork sausages or a steak at your supermarket then tell me I'm full of shit.

And what would you eat?

Lab grown meat, obviously.

You're full of shit. Sausages? You're fucking stupid.

they put corn based filers in those products to make more money

Check out the names of the commenters and backers. Smells like a synagogue.

Wouldn't have to if meat was cheaper to produce

You don't have to be a vegan to think that in vitro meat is a good idea (whose time has perhaps not yet come — I certainly don't trust kikestarter projects)

they don't have to, they do it for profit and use their influence to hide it.

Holla Forums needs a "Starve the World" Moon Man-type redo of the Michael Jackson song.

The world owes no allegiance to your love of efficiency fwiw.

How many stomachs does a cow have? Did you have to google?

The real solution is raising the kind of children who grow-up already knowing. You're wrong on both counts.

There is also a 97% consensus amongst climatologists concerning "global warming" as I've been told by folks like yourself in the past. "Settled science," they say.

That's what the antebellum American South said about cotton. The long and short of that story: They were wrong.

You're fucking retarded. There is a difference between being vegan and eating fake meat made by (((them))).

Reactionary vegans are based. (I'm not even one)
Progressive vegan have to go back.to >>>Holla Forums

Sounds like they're growing tumors in a lab and calling it supermeat. The irony of leftist vegans bitching about GMOs, but then turning around and starting a company to grow "supermeat" is not lost on me.

I'll die before this cancerous shit ever touches my mouth.

Thats because they are all marxists and taking the products of the animals is exploiting the poor animal proletariat.

So which is it? Are vegans against meat because of the cruelty of killing animals or is it because they believe our bodies can't process it?
Are you two vegan factions? Can we cause a vegan civil war?

its an ideology, the reasoning comes post-hoc.
The lunacy of an ideology that supports it doesn't negate the fact that lab-grown beef would be beneficial for everyone. It would be like condemning mustaches because Hitler had one.

If it's safe to eat and has all the same macro and mico nutrients as real meat then I'd probably eat it. Is there a link anywhere to the actualy process they are using? Because it doesn't seem like you will get the micro nutrients just by stimulating the cells to grow.

This is a great idea I just donated $200, really interested in see how it will go

It's probably this shit.
foxnews.com/tech/2011/06/17/japanese-scientists-create-meat-from-poop.html

it's the same as saying that every german is a nazi

No you didn't.

nigger go

You lied.

nigger fucking go cotton is waiting

I really don't understand why vegans want to eat stuff that taste like meat.
If you think eating meat is murder, isn't eating simulated meat something like simulated murder.
Vegans are just sadistic.

I don't think eating meat is murder I think that what humans make to animals in order to get meat is fucking absurd and disgusting

Making enough lab meat for a burger costs around 20$ and that's not counting the costs of lab equipment. There is no way that lab meat is cost effective to feed niggers.

I think you're jewish.

shut up nigger

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah

holy fuck man

Decent idea, tbqh. Veganism is retarded though.

Synthetic meat already exists in several forms, it's not a bad idea at all but let's not pretend that not killing animals is why it's a good idea. That's stupid.

Kill yourself nigger

t. not an animal

top cuck

WEW

We should do a competing kickstarter where you can eat veg while killing animals.

Like every time we sell a bunch of bananas we promise to kill a sparrow.

LETS MAKE VEGETABLES OUT OF MEAT

Jews have special dietary requirements that would make them undesirable to breed as a food source. They mix dried human blood in with their ceremonial breads, thus to eat Jews would be to engage to second-hand cannibalism.

Yes, because:
-they care more about not killing animals than their diets,
-this will cost more than regular meat,
-this may be less safe than GMO meat.

To be fair, in many years, such as when we are all dead, real meat that's artificially grown may become a reality.

Calling it now.

Indian streets turn into open buffets.

Mmm, lab meat. Let's eat brainless animals genetically engineered by a scientist!

The Buddha ate meat. It's not a big deal.

He was a vegetarian, not a vegan.

Well.

Could be done. But not on an economically self sustaining scale.
Right now even the large corps can't get it done in an economically viable manner. Else they'd already be pushing it.

The worst part is that it's going to take decades after the commercialization of synthetic meat until the kike propaganda starts breaking and we find out whether it's actually good for you or not.

Why do you need "a study shows" to know this isn't good for you?

Well right now. Should be fine.
They're not even genetically modifying the meat. Just cloning it and cloned meat has been eaten for ages.

The issue they're having is making it have the same sort of texture and taste as real meat. Since right now their efforts consist of rubbery masses of unexercised muscle.
Then doing all this on a large scale.

Television already does that.

Because how else will you know.

I'm going to assume you're one of those "science is the creation of the devil" guys who reject anything new just because it's "unnatural", no matter how many actual benefits it has.

You don't need to call me that.
I just love good food and you can tell how good food will taste by seeing how it's grown.

I'm going to assume you're the kind of guy who would cut off his own dick if a scientist said it was a good idea?

I'm sure you have a lot of basis for comparison.

I do.

Everyone be forgettin bought dinos.

I think it's been established that we're just a tad more extreme than Uncle Adolf. If you want to look like the people we'll putting in camps, fine, but when youre anemic and starving you might reconsider.

There is nothing wrong with eating meat if you do not do so frivolously and wastefully. The savages of yesteryear got it right by using as much of an animal as possible and appreciated its life as a gift

IIRC he had a disease that pretty much forced him to have a vegetarian diet.

test