What's a movie that accurately depicts the gap between races?

What's a movie that accurately depicts the gap between races?

/thread

lmao

lmao

Holla Forums: The Movie

Spear chuckers sure suck at war.

But 343 were African natives, and 133 were from other Colonies.
Sounds like the real numbers were 900 British and 1400 not-British.

Planet of the Apes

Chimps are dangerous.
Her parents should be jailed.

WE

Better off dead.

source?

Your mom's honeymoon tape.

D-Fens did nothing wrong.

In some ways, this movie reminds me a lot of Starship Troopers in that the filmmakers tried to make a mockery of something (angry white males in Falling Down, fascism in Starship Troopers), but inadvertently made said thing look good. Typical kike failure by (((Joel Schumacher))) and (((Michael Douglas))).

blonde girl is tiffany watson, if I had to guess the movie has something to do with cuckoldry

Worldstarhiphop.

OP whats the source?

George Soros.

Was there ever any follow up on this? Did he kill the guy? That one shot at the end where the dude is already on the ground…that isn't even a nail hammer, that's a damn 3lbs iron headed mallet.

Thanks, user

Did he not see the hammer in the dude's hand? Fuck, man.

Hammer nigger went to jail hammered nigger didnt die

Source? How the fuck he didn't die?

Thanks. But how about the victim? He was hammered more than 5 times with a lot of force in the head.

I aint a fucken doctor I dont know how the nigger survived and I dont care

I care because I wonder how it's possible to not get brain damage that leaves you disabled or die from loss of blood.

Pretty sure going up to an angry person who has a hammer without a gun isn't going to help.

Who said he doesn't have brain damage?
It's almost guaranteed he does after that.

Especially when the fucker is literally twice your size.
That cunt is a giganigga.

yee haw another thinly veiled Holla Forums thread!

His arrest report says he's only 5'8". How much of a manlet are you?

Thanks for that.

(checked)
News article posted said he was taken in "temporary serious condition" but was later released.

You're assuming there is brain in there.

That shit falls squarely under "not my fucking job". Call the po-lice, nigga.

Holla Forums is the largest board on this site and basically is 8ch (Holla Forums has a huge presence too, thanks to gamergate). GTFO if you don't like race realism.

still trying to force this meme?

Hitler dubs confirm self-interest is the best.

Checked, brain damage confirmed.

No brain to damage.

This is how we know you're shilling, please leave.

A lot of scenes taken out of context are really good but the main character is just a self-hating jew.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums tier discussion is really the only reason site like this has users tho
anything else here could be discussed on a million different places online
what's more normalfag than movies and tv?

Don't be misled, Holla Forums distances itself from the type of (((nazis))) portrayed in that movie.

I wouldn't completely write them off
neo-nazis could be useful the same way antifa is to (((them)))

Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums make up a huge portion of this site as well, besides, political discussions can be discussed a million places too.
Whats more normalfag than politics?

antifa attacks right-wingers/nationalists/etc

neo-nazis do drugs, sell drugs, make drugs, transport drugs, and attack other (mostly white) people who sell drugs. they also form prison gangs. for the most part they jerk each other off.
I wouldn't call those equivalent

At least a third of Holla Forums is just Holla Forums fags stirring shit up with the commies, and Holla Forums is also full of Holla Forums.
Holla Forums is just a mishmash of faggots that don't really care about politics as much as the Holla Forumss.
Holla Forumsyps come here and try to stir shit up because they think they're sticking it to Holla Forumsyps by shitposting on what is essentially Holla Forums but with occasional Holla Forums discussion.
Nobody else here really gives a shit and will post whatever they think will get the most possible (you)s, which is why you see some of the most ridiculous shitposting from Holla Forums on this board.
If a show or movie comes out that is worth talking about (and that's a huge fucking if nowadays) you'll see the politics fall by the wayside for the most part as Holla Forums anons shift their focus to shitposting about it.

if only

or maybe it's for the better they don't

I would love to believe that, but the current shill tactic is to inject politics into threads that don't involve it, then lob shitty opinions at each other to bait the normal board lurkers. Shit is annoying as fuck.

naive blind fool

That was always an effective way to derail any thread on any board on sight on any imageboard, even since the earliest cuckchan days before /int/ and Holla Forums even existed.

Yeah if everyone is on board. But this is targeted shilling by the same small team of faggots. If it was board wide bantz and shitposting no one would be whining.

Eat shit

Shows how much you know.
Threads being derailed by singular faggots with a political boner is nothing new at all.
Old Holla Forums (and I mean pre-chanology Holla Forums) would have that shit happen frequently.
It's like you don't remember threads being completely derailed into America vs Europe shit over minor political differences.

How would he remember it if he wasn't there?

CUMSKINS BTFO YET AGAIN

i am laffin

get your shit white supremacism meme outta here whiteboi, you're not needed nor wanted