Pence is a great choice for Trump...

Pence is a great choice for Trump. Pence doesn't have any real power and will ultimately affect none of the Donald's choices. However what he will do is convince some of Republican party to vote for Trump. Trump can pick up most of the Republican party, and working class or Reagan democrats by himself. He has a little bit of trouble taking Cruz's and the Tea Party vote. Pence will allow him to take the rest of the Republican Party and help Trump actually win.

Shameless self bump

I've been saying this all day, why the FUCK would the man that's been on top of every single fucker opposing him the entire race suddenly put the embodiment of cuckery as his replacement in case of assassination? HE ALREADY HAS THIS GUY COMPLETELY DOMINATED, IT'S EVEN MADE BLATANT ON THE NEW LOGO
HE'S LITERALLY FUCKING PENCE IN THE ASS AND HE'S TAKING IT WITH A SMILE

It will. Especially after Don gets popped.

Trump already is GOP nominee, for fuck sake. The only Republicans not voting will be establishment republicans. Their count is irrelevant.
When the campaign starts, people retreat in their camps.

Stop shilling. The fact that you're trying this here tells me that there is something we can do to stop this.

He seems like Trump's attempt to pander to the average dolt but it could end up a dagger in his back. I'm hoping this is some sort of brilliant 7-D chess move that us mere mortals can't see but many have doubts.

Cheeky.

Trump isn't going to get assassinated, they will try every means other than that to prevent him from accomplishing his goals.

The (((powers that be))) walk on eggshells in the shadows, they know if they reveal themselves it's game over. If Trump is assassinated a civil/racial war WILL likely break out.

It puts him in a position that could end with him being JFK'd. But hopefully Trump has thought of that and knows something I don't. Maybe that kind of thing isn't likely anymore. I know you gotta play ball with those you don't like sometimes, unless it's an autocracy. I guess we shall see.

lepenceshill.jpg

When the campaign starts, people retreat in their camps.

It doesn't matter if he has the nomination if he can't win the general election if a bunch of NeverTrump Cucks stop him.

Besides if Trump gets Popped There is no hope for whoever replaces Him

Anyone who expresses an opinion other than what I think is correct is a shill

Do think (((They))) would not be able to pull a Double JFK or use a bomb because they could Kill Trump and VP at same time so it probably won't matter who is VP

NeverTrump cucks ARE the establishment. They aren't a regular Joe. Their numbers on republican side are nothing.

Regular Joe conservative will default to Trump on the first debate (read, after the convention).

To pick this guy for to win over the rest of GOP NeverTrump camp is to win couple thousand votes. It's the shittiest deal ever.

The NeverTrump people are an example of the People who feel uneasy with Trump I know plenty of people who might feel Better about voting for him because Pence's views are familiar which will help him in the general election,

It's pretty much guaranteed that Trump will be impeached now.

Reminder that Pence supports amnesty, supports NAFTA, supports the TPP, and opposes a border wall and a moslem ban.

He's the ultimate cuckservative.

I'm seriously considering staying home now. Pence is a piece of shit and the worst possible VP pick. I am disgusted and outraged.

No he's not. Trump has spit on the face of his supporters with his choice.

Unless he picks someone else this campaign is dead. Kek will no longer smile on him.

Pence is a scumbag. The only person who would have been a worse VP pick was Christie.

Trump is now guaranteed to lose independents now too, since Pence is socially conservative.

I think this may actually cost him the election.

Its sad that you cucks think this low effort shilling will work.

I don't see Pence saying he's changed his position on amnesty. Do you?

Pence is pro-amnesty. A Trump impeachment is now guaranteed.

This right here, this is why you never want your stuff to go mainstream. You always get thrown under the bus.

fuck off shill

Prence is shit

RIP Trump. you are dead now

Does it matter what Pence wants or believes? no it doesn't because he won't do shit unless the Donald is Impeached/assassinated in which case we would be done anyway.

It's far less likely. 1. It's unprecedented and 2. If a "undocumented worker" or Islamist shoots Trump it would seem less shady than if both president and vp get killed.

Because (((Your people))) are going to murder Trump after he wins the election to get your globalist good goy in power.

Pence is a bible thumping evangelicuck. Trump has just alienated most independents and Sanders supporters. Pence is the definition of establishment neocon. He's basically a white Ted Cruz.