24yo neet

If I'm neet why do I even have a checking account? I haven't needed it in years.

I asked for it for Christmas a year ago then asked if I could keep it again this year in December and they said I could. That way I can shitpost while I watch animu on the big screen.

Jizz soda fag you disappoint me

Jizz soda guy has responded to me twice today but I am not he.

dont lie to me

no he isnt jizz soda fag he is just responding to jizz soda fag and jizz soda fag is the guy who gave him the soda in the first place which is you

Yeah but he mistook me for jizz soda guy in the first place. I was

YOU ARE JIZZ SODA FAG I KNOW ITS YOU

100% neet

Got any plans to be successful at all in your life?

I put my money in a savings account so I don't get the fees I had when it was in my checking account
iktf

Overrated.

Not a bad idea.

You really have no plan what to do with your life? When you're parents die or kick your ass out you're going to be homeless.

When my parents die I'll be rich. For now I just spend time in the off-season vacation homes, and sometimes go on trips.

Oh so now I see, your parents are rich and you're mooching off them?

Yeah it's the ideal neetlife. I also signed over my trustfund so it's just a percentage of my dad's portfolio instead of making my own decisions. When I need cash to go somewhere or get high I just cash out some mature bonds. I decided that I'm way too much of a manchild to manage a household.

You plan on making the inheritance money last your lifetime? Have you made sure it can account for the rest of your life? Must be a shit ton of money.

Pretty sure. Both my parents have nice life-insurance policies that are locked in, some money and a few properties. Plus we're all dual-citizens of the Caymans and US so I'll probably just move in there and relinquish my rights to the properties in the US so I don't have to pay taxes and live off of interest.

Sounds like you have it set dude, to be honest if I was in your spot I'd be doing the same thing. I'd probably get a easy job though, since I would probably never go outside.

can i have some money?

I just got a college degree but I didn't really like going outside that much.

That's why I did this I have to go to a safety deposit box and get a bond to get money and by the time I think about leaving wherever I am decide it's not worth it. I really don't spend money, hence not needing a checking account.

I think a good idea for a thread would be something like a job thread. People with bitcoin come in and request, whoever delivers gets a bit of profit.

hell i'd do that.

Everyone hates this idea, but try for 2 jobs. I heard gas stations are really easy, in some states you can work at gas stations at 18 so you can buy yourself beer too.

The wagecuck is finally opening his eyes

For what purpose? I don't even want 1 job. I want to sell my car and be a NEET.

Some people are lucky enough to be able to mooch off their parents their whole life, and I don't want to mooch off the government either. Which by the way won't be happening long in the US either because if you get money from the gov they are going to start testing you to make sure your not spending the money they give you on drugs.

then dont buy drugs

everyone likes drugs tho

Yeah, those people are lucky. All of my parents never raised me and are NEET's themselves, lucky fuckers.

Sadly, despite my dysfunctional family, nothing is wrong with me so I can't get away with being a NEET

Are videogames drugs?

Sad life, I know that feel. Best you can do is try to get 2 easy jobs, I myself work at a dry cleaners and it's fairly easy, it's min wage though :(

No, but everybody wants to toke up you know? I suppose it won't be as big of a problem when weed becomes legal in more states.

Not happening.

Assuming you are out of high school, are you planning to go into college, or are you trying to aim for a good paying job with only being a high school graduate?

Not being sarcastic, I just am interested in what path you're going. I myself am going to graduate high school soon and would like to see my options.

I'm a college graduate and if you're not going to take it really fucking seriously you're better off getting a trade. Or getting a trade and then getting a degree in something you know will really advance your career later in life. I have a STEM degree and I'm thinking about getting a professional certificate in underwater welding, which I could have gotten out of highschool.

Not that person you were replying to btw.

I am
Fuck no. I'm debt free.

who tf are you you maka posting shitlord

Ayy lmao you could workpart time and still collect autism bux.

I'd prepare a noose if I were you.