What're some of your hobbies? One of mine would include kayaking. Pic is of me in the water yesterday

What're some of your hobbies? One of mine would include kayaking. Pic is of me in the water yesterday.

My hobbies mainly consist of shitposting and shitposting related hobbies. Such at watching anime and masturbating constantly.

it's more like an addiction

Reading, lurking, and occasional piano

one of my favorite hobbies is datamining. Kinda like what you are doing right now

I dabble with guitar and banjo. But I never got "good"at them.

Another one of mine would be hunting. I like muh guns

I don't think everybody has what it takes to play at an expert level realistically, but I do have a theory that the people that don't get good enough to play their favorite songs have poor focus and practice habits

What kind of music do you play

CCR,some metallica, a little dualin banjos, and a bunch of different jingles. I just haven't had a guitar in a while when I could've been adding more songs to my playlist. I would like to learn to play some harder metal tho.

I love Creedence. This is a band that can always put me in a good mood

What harder metal are you interested in playing?

Ripping all my optical media I can find to my HTPC because fuck plastic disks

Dethklok and Amon Amarth. And my favorite song to play of theirs is run through the jungle. It gets my nam era grandfather all riled up when he here's it.

I also like to grow hella good cannabis. Would very much like to win the cannabis cup someday.

Sweeping is the hardest technique you can learn on guitar. It's gonna be a motherfucker to practice but once you get it you're gonna look a guitar god to everyone that doesn't know about guitar lol

I don't have a hobby unfortunately (unless you count vidya as one), but I would like to get into boxing or even better, knife fighting.

I raise spiders.I have a chilean copper named scruffy and an orange baboon named Chula

That's a pretty hardcore hobby. Knife fighting at least. Me and my buddy get drunk as fuck off moonshine and end up having knife fights from time to time.

Yo my nigga! fellow tarantula owner! i got a Brazilian red and white that just molted today,beautiful thing.

Hell yeah! I don't know much about Brazilians but my orange baboons are evil devils. Scruffy is hella chill tho.

Yeah he looks nice and fuzzy,how old your guys?

Hiking, photography, Quad-copter flying, raising pigeons

Scruffy is only a few years old and Chula is about 6

Congrats on having your baboon last that long.

Doodle

That's yours? it's very nice.

Yeah. I draw anime once in a while. I do western comic style mainly.

Keep doing what you're doing,it's good,and you're good.

That is really nice. Got anymore?

Thanks dude. Not trying to shill or anything but i got a patreon if you are interested in helping me out.

Sorry buddy,i think patreon is a piece of shit,but i'm happy to support you morally and as a viewer.

Reading about history, learning a language, shooting (would like to expand into hunting and also fishing at some point so I can harvest my own meat) and working out (not as of late, however).
And of course vidya.

Wat. Who this?

Thanks anons. Working on this one. Posted some of my other drawings in other threads.

He was impersonating you? that's real scummy

My hobbies include eating, sleeping, video games and not going outside.

Samefag fuck off no one is donating anything to your fucking patreon for garbage tier pictures

we'll probably see more of it as the idfags try to prove what a terrible idea getting rid of them was

I just donated $700 from my mom's credit card.

haha so funny samefag. Stop trying to turn this into a joke when you are literally coming onto Holla Forums to shill for your shit tier patreon. GET A REAL JOB YOU LOSER.

Samefag? I think not.

Changing ip's to try and scam sheckles for your "art". Damn jew you sure are commited ill give you that. And thats all you get faggot i better not see you promoting any shit tier patreon on Holla Forums again.

Now that we are past the b8 let's discuss some more hobbies. Ed Edd Eddy is one of my favorite cartoons.

My only hobby is getting drunk, listening to old country music and seeing my bleak, dismal future.

check them.

you didnt get anything…

well shit

I DID IT! I FINALLY GOT THE DOUBLE NUMBERS! WHO SHALL BE FIRST TO CHECK THEM, Holla ForumsROTHER!?!??!

oh better luck next time then! tehehehe

oh shit nvm fucked up. Damn being a newfag is hard.

Why does anyone commit suicide by hanging themselves? There's so much room for error, it seems like such an uncomfortable way to go compared to a myriad of other ways; anyone able to explain it?

ask dolly

are you dollyfag?

she did it purely for the attention

I think I'll be waiting a while for a response tbh.

because it always works. hanging is a 1-way trip, unlike pills or jumping off a building. Trauma ER's are good at fixing up busted bodies or stomach pumping, but when it comes to something that breaks your neck and strangles you at the same time, not a lot they can do.

All i do is watch anime, drink, and play vidya

dolly is the type of person you wouldn't mind hanging out with at a park together

Checked

THANK YOU!

Pretty sure if the building was high enough, it'll do the trick.

Newfags make me sick

Holy shit I wish I had some bud. I need to find a job right now, so it's probably a good thing I don't have a steady connect, but I miss having my dude literally right down the street.

This is an obvious datamining thread, but I'll bite. My hobby is working on cars, as well as metal working. I love to make things out of raw material. I also like to write, but I haven't done that in a while. I'm going to start writing a book soon, though.

We all gotta start somewhere dont we my fellong Holla Forums Holla Forumsro

right? fookin hate those newfags they can never get double numbers. are you femanon by chance? if so, im not like other anons. im interested in your heart and mind :) theres a starbucks by my aunt's house if you feel comfortable meeting up? they have a great white chocolate mocha. my treat

Holy shit who's hobby is that? This thread is getting a little derailed.

I imagine the impact killed him, but that still looked painful as fuck.

Faggot

I feel ya mane. I live in bfe so that's why I have been growing. And maybe your right about not smoking while unemployed but as I like to say I don't smoke anymore but I don't smoke any less

Standard post

I'm sorry I'm so cliche

I enjoy masturbating to poorly drawn japanese cartoons.

Me too

Dem dubz.

I have no idea what that means.

All the jobs that aren't working in a restaurant near me require a piss test. I'd love to smoke, but getting paid is pretty important. I can't wait to burn some bud. I'm just not going to do it before I get a job.

Bfe=Bum fuck Egypt aka the middle of nowhere. And keep it up. Weed will be around after you get hired.

Do you grow for hash or smoking the buds? I had no idea anyone actually grew in egypt. I assume you're doing indoor?

He actually thinks he's from Egypt

Dang ole delta basin mane. But don't mistake me for a shitskin. I'm white and love Murica.

AY YO HOL UP

If you're actually white, what the fuck are you doing in Egypt?

But i grow for both. To smoke and make hash (that I smoke)

I was under the impression that you were a dealer or something. You grow for personal? Guess I'm thinking of Qatar or something, but isn't that a pretty hefty sentence for growing if you get caught? I had a buddy of mine stationed over there and I know you can't really drink much, if any, but maybe Egypt is different.

I'm drunk as fuck tbh

It all started over personal. Sell enough to smoke more turned into grow more to sell more to smoke more to grow a fuck ton. And I will let you in on a secret. I'm not in Egypt. I'm in the states

You fucking nigger. Had me going there. Guess you're a CO or WA fag or just doing it underground like we all had to do years back. Wish my state would just legalize the shit already.

I live in a place where it's hella illegal.

HEY! BALDIE!