ICLEAND'S BIGGEST VOLCANO EYJAFJALLAJöKULL IS ABOUT TO ERUPT

ALL HAIL KEK WHO HAS BROUGHT US THIS DAY THE FINEST HARVEST OF OF HAPPENINGS WE HAVE EVER SEEN

Seismologist working in iceland has noticed a huge uptick in tremors not seen since before the 2011 eruptions:
twitter.com/alpahufa/status/754029318964125696

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyjafjallajökull
antoineenislande.com/comment-une-info-sest-transformee-en-hoax/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit is this the week of the happening?

God this year is amazing

holy shit whats next

Have reached revelations?

Any other sources?

The Friday of Happenings.

yeah it's really something

so busy I decided I had to read the 9/11 report

intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

the digital world is burning the fog

PRAISE KEK

FUUGGG I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THESE HAPPENINGS

TIME TO SHARPEN THE AXE

I just got my wisdom teeth pulled
fuck this frog

Not sure how accurate it is but translating that tweet suggests it's not Eyjafjallajökull, but 2 volcanoes 10 times more powerful than Eyjafjallajökull.

"Otherwise, two volcanoes have returned alert monitoring close in #Islande. They are 10 x more powerful than #Eyjafjallajökull."

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

I'm glad I live in America in Washington state, happening will come here last and I will be prepared!

The Old Gods are waking the fuck back up.

Islam is going to have to deal with Christians and Heathens at the same fucking time.

I can't afford watching all these habbening threads, what the fuck is going on?

wew.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This better happen Holla Forums, it's not like someone has made a prediction on here before and has been totally wrong.

CHAOS WILL REIGN AND CHAOS IS A LADDER!!!

PRAISE KEK!!!!!!

WHO OGDOAD HERE

Oh no!!! Don't care… If it was happening next to a South American village or something I'd give a shit, because then it'd be funny.

Hail Vulcan

Well that fucking settles it.

We're fucking wizards with vast reality warping powers.

I no longer have any doubt.

PRAISE KEK!!!!!

DO IT WOTAN, PURGE THE SANDNIGGERS AND LEFTISTS PLAGUING THE ARYAN ISLAND

Matthew 24:7 King James Version (KJV)

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.'

This is magick, user.

WE DID IT Holla Forums
WE HAVE AWAKEND AN ANCIENT GOD AND NOW THE WORLD LIES IN RUINS

…fucking comic frogs man… why did he had to draw a frog back then?!…

When has all of that NOT been happening?

Iceland is pretty isolated. I would expect this to be a more local happening unless it's a yuge volcano capable of spreading ash into Europe. Any anons know of the potential impact?

oh my god

Yeah? Then make me rich.

Says nothing about volcanoes.

Yahweh confirmed for low energy kike.

Make me rich too, you magic bitch!

Read the fucking tweet user.

PRAISED BE THE ALLVATER BROTHER!
SOON WE WILL CLEANSE THE EARTH AND SETTLE ALL GRUDGES!

MAY THE HIGHEST OF THEM ALL PROTECT US

If digits, this escalates up until the rise of Pucci to Heaven and Made In Heaven is activated

jew magic not allowed

I did but I'm not sure what "They are 10x more powerful that # Eyjafjallajökull" means. Sounds like a good happening but I'm no expert on volcanoes and their effects

Holy fuck lads the happensing keep happening and happening and happening.

Are we approaching some sort of memetic event horizon?

Why did it have to be the last remaining white country though?

Good luck Ice Age Chan?

Shit man, Iceland is like the last white ethnostate on the planet. Can't have this.

Attachment and intense desire to material values first step in not being able to magic

No wonder you faggots can't do it.

CONSUME THE WEAK!

LET THEIR BLOOD WATER OUR EARTH!

'''Kom Austre
Kom gryande dag
kom fedre og mødre av
Høgtimbra ætter
Kom hanar i heimar tri

Kom allfader Odin
Kom moder min Frigg
Kom vise vanar
Kom utgamle thursar
Om frøa er ber
syng den song
som i fordums liv avla

Ask standande
heitir Yggdrasil
Tronar eviggrøn
yvir Urdarbrønn

Høyr meg alle
Søner åt Heimdall

Statt upp or svevna
Gjev kraft til rota
kvasst den eldest
av ormar som
gneg i grunna

Tri nornar eg ber
at liv skal du spinne
Tri nornar eg ber
at liv skal du tvinne
Tri norner eg ber
at liv skal du binde
…binde til rota…

Æsir nornir
visa vanir
thursamøyir
thrá valkyrjur
alvar dvergar
disir völvur
vordar vergar
Yggdrasil'''

Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

We're going to hit terminal velocity before the end of the year.

Okay nigga but does that actually mean anything?

Guys I am starting to think we are making a huge mistake and its to late.

The thing about large volcano eruptions is that if the ash plume reaches high enough, it can affect the amount of sunlight reaching the surface and cool the entire planet for a year or two. See also global temperatures following the Pinatubo eruption in 1991.

Natural geoengineering.

sauce on that image plz

I cant be the only one

You're probably right. But it's fun, isn't it.

Do you think ice age chan was memed into reality? Is kek going to freeze rapefugees in Europe?

Well shit, hopefully it will wait a week

We're not going to overthrow the current order without a little chaos user.

Unfortunately yes. A lot actually

Teaching Feeling
TLDR: You turn an abused broken slave girl into a human bean.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyjafjallajökull

Will be nice to watch, but it is rather harmless on the habbening scale.

If Kek is on our side, then we have a real god with us and we are FUCKING INVINCIBLE. If Kek was just manipulating us, then it was still the most fun thing a large chunk of us ever got to partake in our lives and then we can embrace armaggedon knowing it was the best ride we could have asked for.
We already won user.

Teaching Feeling.

We were fucked anyways, atleast we'll take the bastards with us by awakening Kek

All of these calamities except the one that really matters, the financial one.

It can cause heavy damage, though. I remember a few years ago the smoke shut down all flights in western Europe for a week or something.

Don't forget about the headpats.

This was the best ride ever guys. Even if it all returns to nothing.

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down

Controlled chaos would be better.

Well shit can't argue with that. Hope kek makes us all lesser Gods if he is on our side.

Dubs confirm

True. And this thing is 10x as big? PRAISE KEK!

thanks my niggas

BLOW THE HORN

ITS…TIME…..

Soon, user. Soon.

>>>/hgg/15740

It's not an intense desire, it'd just be nice to live a comfy, rich life. I literally made all my furniture because I can't afford to buy shit. Albeit it's still nice looking stuff, because I'm a wood worker…

last time this happened all plane traffic for europe was grounded because of the ash

All these happenings are exhausting me.

Nevermind, those links are dead.
Scroll down to post 18580 and use the nyaa link, or ask them to reupload to mega.

You have seen NOTHING yet.

There'd have to be multiple volcanic eruptions in a fairly short period of time (or something on the scale of the Yellowstone supervolcano blowing up) for it to start a real "ice age", but a single event like this could still give the world a temporary respite from Global Warming.

Did we meme for habbenings too hard guys?

drinking from my great great grandfather's stein right now, perfect for a habbening like this

I haven't heard anything about the rage chimps today, did they give up and go home already?

I hope there will be a terrorist attack with 1000+ casualties in Europe. It will start a series of coups everywhere.

That's heresy.

Hell is forever!

No, lets meme harder.

EPIC LEVELS OF HEBBENINGS
YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY
insanity ensues the year 2016 will go down the history books boys as year of habbenings.

Yes, abrahamic religions are jewish heresy thank you for pointing it out friend

ice age 2017

The return to nothing was the goal all along.

WOTAN IS CLEANSING THE ISLAND OF LEFTISTS AND SANDNIGGERS, WHAT HAS YOUR HEBREW PROPHET DONE FOR YOU LATELY, CHRISTCUCK?

Was just listening to this

This summer will be the summer of everything

MORE INVISIBLE WIZARD BAAAAATTLES! FUCK YEAH!

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY!

HAPPENINGS ALL THE TIME!

HELL YEAH IT IS!

The Week of Happenings will henceforth be celebrated starting on the 3rd Friday of June. Revelry will consist of shit posting, consuming many varieties of tendies and chanting gas the kikes race war now.

HA HA!

BIG ONE COMING SOONER OR LATER!

GOOD LUCK ICE AGE CHAN!

Shit sounds like a magical reawakening.

We Shadowrun now?

The world is scary.

Thank god I live in rural Virginia

NOT HARD ENOUGH!

Ha ha ha… HA HA HA HA…
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

They jelly about Turkey and other habnins

Who cares, their black lives don't matter.

Early Thanksgiving is here!

Winterchan OC from our 4chan brothers

There’s a reason the Christian side of Holla Forums has been laughing at you faggots all this time.

Why don't you get the fuck out of here you crossposting cancer kike.

Defeatist non-believer.

This thread's gets are diverted to the Turkey coup happening threads.

Reminder that you are the cucks still using that site after what moot did to you.

Just come and live here.

4chan is literally cancer

YESSSSSSSSSS

His appreciation is manifest, user.

Exactly. Last time Eyja whatever the fuck it's called erupted, it screwed up airplane travel for a while and cooled Europe.

A much huger eruption would be fucking epic.

That's actually really cool. Nice trips too.

kek. nice comic relief.

MEME IT

I've been thinking this too lately. I fear we may have accidentally summoned a demon into the world.

It's been an honor shitposting with you, gentlemen. Let's ride the final wave and meet again on the other side.

You realize many of us have twitter/facebook/google accounts for a very good reason? The further the redpill spreads, the better.

spoopy shit

Meme magick works in strange ways. Let us hope we get our Fimbulwvinter out of this.

Winter will save the white race.

We don't need a winter, we need an Ice Age lasting no less than several hundreds of thousands of years.

The only demon here is your sandnigger YHWH.

Get gassed, Semite-worshiper.

I wish with all my heart that a catastrophic Ice Age befouls the Earth for multi-generations event.

user pls. We can put ideology aside and do what's good for whites. You have to be somewhat retarded to not know (unsubverted) Christianity is anti-kike.

Cancer is still cancer. go ahead and spread info but don't bring anything back.

THE MEMES ARE MERGING

You want unity?

STOP INSULTING VOID GOD KEK

There, now we can have a unified purpose.

Don't act like this whole Kek thing didn't had a Cthulhu vibe from the beginning.

O man alive, you just found a way to empower Kek further.

MEME IT

I get the feeling we shouldn't trust you

yep, you faggots summoned a demon.
>>>/christ/ was right, guess I'll see you fuckers in the lake of fire.
it's been fun shitposting.

Deepone detected

Do not insult the purity of the Ice Age.

'catastrophic' and 'befouls' are not acceptable when referring to that which made us.

Or maybe the events depicted in SE:L are finally happening and kek is just some >>>/fringe/ fag that found out how to pull a Masami.
either way we out/x/'d /x/ and had a good deal of fun.

All of the Old Gods must reawaken to quell the demon YHWH, including the Great Old Ones.

yahweh, jehovah, allah, same fucking sandnigger god

YHWH is the demon.

Kek is the Void God of Chaos.

Egypt will have its revenge for the slander the Kikes committed. .

This is actually very interesting….

In the beginning there was nothing.

Nothing = chaos void = kek

I believe there are some psalms in the bible (that are older than genesis) that talk about the endless waters that existed before god and the Leviathan in it. Could be Kek.

"Die flut kommt." Survive the "flood" or be washed away.

But user, at the Lake of Fire we will meet Ammit Chan, who will bring us together with our Monster Waifus.

Fun fact, Lovecraft's Cthulhu was worshiped by the Deep Ones(Fish/Frog/Reptile People) Hydra and Dagon.

In real live Dagon was a semitic deity and the brother of the semitic god AI.

AI later amalgamated with other semitic deitys(but not Dagon) to become the jewish god Yahweh. Hence why God has so many names in jewish Books.

So one could say that Cthulhu and Dagons relationship reflects the powerlevel between Ancient Egypt and the Semites.

Kek isn't a demon, fuck outta here retard.

F I R E M O N K E Y

O my…

KEK = GREAT OLD ONE - CONFIRMED

just wanted to remind you guys, next week I predict a large earthquake disaster in california. i told you guys a while ago when there was a different disaster thread.

call it a hunch
I know a guy who is going there and usually ends up being in natural disasters when he travels

Massive island volcano eruption = oceanic seismic event = tsunami. RIP everyone living on the North Sea, especially the UK, the Netherlands and Denmark.

Let's hope it slides into the sea.

let's hope it slides the entire city of hymiewood into the ocean with every kike producer, actor, etc. dying which results in trump making american film and television great again

Nah

Considering Icelands position Scotland, Norway, the Faroe Islands and the Shetland Islands would be fucked and break any tsunami before it reaches the other side of the North Sea.

The Netherlands, Germany and Denmark are protected by Island Chains before their Coast.

Please do not fuck up Iceland. I want to move to that glorious land one day.

If we summoned Kek, we can summon Wotan.

It's all good.

Iceland doesn't need your impure genes shitting up their pool

How big of an eruption? We talking full blown power shart or squeaker.

But I like the cold and it has amazing scenery. And Icleandic and Old Norse are probably the greatest languages ever made.

No. This is a small fraction of the happenings to come.

It hasn't even started.

What land do you hail from, lad?

The right can only assume power in a vacuum, user. The common people flock to those who hammer order from chaos and that's us and our ilk. We brought this about through force of will and we'll bottle it up again the same way when we're done with it.

He's from the future.

America

so u be sayin we goin be ezkimoez n sheeit?

There is no need to 'bottle up' anything, because Chaos births order, and sice we will live in the order that Chaos has given us, we will not live in Chaos.

I'm not so good at explaining things, but the whhole cycle of Chaos -> Order is natural, and needs no human hands to transition things.

Here's some more mana for this thread.

I hope so. I'll take a global ice age if it drops the weather here in Florida by a 20 degree average. I might actually go outside.

you got any nigger/natam ancestry?

We Asians are built for colder climes than Whites, but we'd be glad to share our secrets.

Not that I know of.

You never went there did you?! They have tons of gooks and slavs. Besides the population is the most cucked i've seen. Men are complete faggots and women are tumblrinna feminists.

saber>ice age girl

The imagery in this thread is reminding me of how fucking hot July is.

All I want is for it to be November and gently sleeting.

Kek, like all gods, is an advanced thoughtofrm. Thought forms can't subsist if they don't have mortal worshipers.

I fucking hate all this damn heat.

Autumn is my favorite season. I miss Autumn.

Today was actually cool but goddammit August is around the corner which means heat and humidity.

Seriously though, I have sympathy for you. I grew up living in a super old house that was ungodly hot in summers and the only air conditioner was in my moms room, and it didn't really do jack shit to affect the rest of the house.

Hail multi-hued foliage. Hail crisp low-humidity evenings. Hail brisk invigorating mornings. Hail the glory of Autumn.

Used to have central air years ago so I know how great those are.

Different place now and all I got is a fan blowing 24/7.

I at least have air conditioning so I can stay comfy inside, but when I want to go outside I have to suffer in the unrelenting heat.

Don't forget about the lack of bugs. I fucking hate bugs. Autumn is the greatest season to have ever occurred.

Freeze yourself faggots

Believing in supernatural explanations for events is nigger-tier thinking.

does that mean that ancient greeks, romans and nords were niggers, then?

Welcome to the discussion, reddit.

Why not love both?

I love the cold, and autumn in general is nothing but a hype-train for me since it's a constant reminder that winter approaches.

More important than that, hunting season and harvest season.

Blustery winds driving wet snow framed above by ominous slate-gray skies and below by rolling hills covered in swaying golden grasses, broken only by dark stands of fir until they reach the foot of the mountains. If there's an afterlife, that's where I want to go.

I like all the seasons, I just hate hot or humid weather.

Winter is nice too, but nothing compares to watching multicolored foliage fall on a nice chilly Autumn evening while playing your instrument of choice.

alright fair enough, autumn is alright.

Abridged conversation with christ-insanity apologists on Holla Forums:

Cuckstian: I will point to many examples of paganism being integrated into kikestianity as evidence that it is an Aryan religion.

White: If the only good qualities of The Desert Trilogy Part 2 are those it borrows from native European spirituality, why do you need the imported Eastern aspect at all?

Cryptokike: FUCK OFF D&C RABBI HEATHEN FUCK CRUSADES WERE BASED UPON JESUS' TEACHINGS NOT PAGAN WARRIOR CULTURE OK.

Calm down nigger, Winter is a close second in my book. After all Autumn ushers in Winter. Autumn is the wizened Sherpa that prepares & guides you on your journey to the icy fortress of solitude.

forgive me - here is some oc for my penence

Get that 'Christ-chan' Semite-worship out of here.

Christians, by their very nature, HATE the Ice Age, because not only did the previous one end about 14-12000 years ago - more than twice the age of Earth itself according to the Abrahamist scum; it also is a foreign event to their YHWH's chosen sandbox, meaning they prefer sand dunes and hooked noses to snowdrifts and porcelain skin.

Who the fuck is Vulcan?

The god for whom the study of volcanoes is named.

It's still been one wild ride. And IF he does turn out to be a demon we can try to get him in the astral akin to the ending of dishonoured

It's where the word "volcano" comes from.

Sounds like some faggot shit.

Mountains will explode and halt all surrounding air travel for weeks to months

Thank you climate chan!

Fuck off with your stupid fucking names iceland. What the fuck is that? Assholes.

PRAISE KEK, LETS US GIVE OUR POWER FOR THE MILITARY, LET THEM CLEANSE TURKEY OFF ISLAMIC RULE AND TURN THEM BACK INTO A SECULAR RULE LIKE ATATURK WISHED

PRAISED BE KEK

That's… almost the exact same description of the place I want to go to, except in my case I would like a great deal of fog.

Christianity really fails to maintain the heavenly aspect of their "Heaven", all they're rewarded with is a giant supernatural Brazilian favela with 'godly' niggers and 'neither Jew or Gentile' as far as the eye can see.

Sure sucks, but they brought it on themselves what with their endless African missionary trips and all.

nice

I wish I was an elven cock sleeve. At least those don't have to get jobs and become a wage slave to survive.

source?

Just flow with it bro. The memes are all around us.
WE NEED TO MEME HARDER

feels good

Only difference between 8pol and 4pol is that 8 doesn't have flags
Disgusting

Why the hell do we need flags? This is ANONYMOUS you dumb cuckchan faggot. Do you know what that means?

flags (country flags at least) derail threads

flags only work for int boards

Not what I meant
What I mean is that there is way too much fucking memeing nowadays. I feel like I stumbled into some kik group chat named 'KEK xD'

And even better than that, he's acting as babby's first polytheism. I also honestly think that Kekism is the reason that there's started to be so much hostility towards Christians lately. Some (if not most) threads are shills, of course, but people in general seem much less receptive to Christian condescension than at earlier points in the history of Holla Forums.

4/pol/ has flags. Go check for yourself if you don't believe me.

Blame all of the happenings recently. Between the BLM chimpouts, Hillary's emails, Nice and now Turkey we've had a lot of fast-paced and important threads over the last few weeks. That said, unless international events and the election both slow to a crawl I think that we're going to be in for a good bit more kekposting until at least a few weeks after the election.

i don't see this as a problem tbh. they need to stop worshipping a kike.

I understand. I have not been on here the past few days, my apologies lads. Not trying to be a grumpy fuck, you boys are alright in my books, just damn for a second I thought this place was in full meme 4pol mode in comparison of what I saw a few days ago

Take it easy lads

Flags have no place in here, it's better off talking as anonymous, we're all anonymous here. It's how it should be. This is politics, whatever your country may be, where you're from, it doesn't matter. It kikes running the show and they want us to identify eachother.

I don't see it as a problem either, as they're even less exempt from the marketplace of ideas - as things should be. Their entitlement complex and smugness probably has as much as Kek to do with the shift in opinion, plus in arguments that didn't turn into shitfests they often came out looking pretty badly.

I've never seen it this thick either, but I also haven't seen so many happenings packed so densely together either. The last time it was even comparable was during the primaries

Technically speaking,Christ was never a kike, Judaism came after Christ died and he was from Nazareth which was ruled by Romans during the time. Jews meant being from Jerusalem but not the actual religion these kikes hijacked the work from. But I believe believe KEK is a high form of collective magic thst the same Jews rely on see the kabbalah and other forms of Jewish magic. This is using the weapons of our enemy against them.

PRAISE BE KEK

Of course Kek was never on our side. Kek is the god of chaos, he is on the side of chaos.

Holla Forums praises and calls for happenings which is basically chaos, we are on the same side with Kek as long as we want chaos and death.

You are no longer on the same side when you try to get order among your own folk or family….

Need sauce for uncensor pack. 1.16 compatible but at this point I'll take what I can get.

He is the god of darkness and chaos. What else is he?

You had your chance with trumpcoin speculation. 600% gain, fam, and you spurned kek's grace

He is, quite simply, the void. He is all things at all times at all places simultaneously. The ultimate representation of quantum superposition. Kek is not of the singularities he surrounds. He merely is the void which surrounds everything, through everything.

Praise be to Kek; it is through him we can even exist. Kek, the void which once imagined what its opposite could be like.

I just saw ice chan invoked for the first time in a solid year in the ebolachan in India thread. She heard our prayers user

Fucking jidf d&c. Every fucking thread without fail.

You just proved his point.

Containment board is over at >>>/christian/ …

Goddammit why can't an earthquake or tsunami just destroy California? It would right so many wrongs in the USA.

Hi CIA, having trouble figuring out where people are really posting from.

And of course your post was so much better and the thread would be improved so much with a shit-flinging match instead of just filtering and reporting him. Just let it go.

You too. Stop it

Well, you're wrong on both points.

Jesus was Semitic.

And we're not using an enemy's weapon.

Kabbalah is in fact the stolen magic - Jews stole it from EGYPT, meaning the Gods of Egypt (Including Kek) have every reason in the world to hate the Jews and their false 'God' YHWH.

kill yourself filthy kike

You are a fool.

Kek is not simply Chaos, Kek is specifically Chaos that ushers in Order - The Darkness the birth the Dawn.

Jews have stolen everything else that is 'theirs', why is it so hard to believe that they stole 'their' Kabbalah magic?

It's not like I'm saying that they have any real power over it, in fact they don't. Why are you calling me the Kike?

Darkness THAT BIRTHS the Dawn*

nice trips.

not an argument

O, I get it, you worship the Jewsicle.

Off yourself, Christcuck.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THESE HABBENINGS

Listen here you idiots, the abrahamic god, Yaweh, was always the enemy, it coopted the roman religion, the same as it did with every religion of every people it encountered, Yaweh is know as the great deceiver, he accended to power by BETRAYING all the other gods ( Read-ip on the rise of Judaism and Christianity in the arabian peninsula. Yaweh gathered power by betraying and slaying all the other gods. The bible, the Koran and the Torah all praise him, because they were written on his commands, by his followers, showing HIS side of the story, and excluding all he did.

The reason why the world is so fucked up today is because we have legions of idiots giving power to Yaweh.

Kek is the avenger, only the first of many old gods which are coming back.

IF DUBS EYJAFJALLAJöKULL-CHAN ASHCLOUD SHUTS DOWN AIRSPACE OVER EUROPE AND RUSSIAN TANKS EXPLOIT LACK OF AIR COVER TO SEND TANKS IN 30 MINUTES TO BRUSSELS AND FREE EUROPE

I wonder who is behind this post

Is….is….this a sign the ice age is coming true?

You need to invoke him. Let him possess you so that your eyes will opened

No it's the ice goddesses, there are some thread about that. People were begging for Ice Age.

Tell him to get out right now. It's not worthy to wait and you can tell him that you will pay him if it turns out untrue.

Tell me what this has to do with politics without using memes.

Holla Forums harvests wisdom from every happening, therefore Holla Forums is always right

(triple checked)
the images aren't what is important, only their connection is. during the boyscout jamboree of 2013 /pol discovered the blood moon calender

Always save the best for last, user. It'll be the cherry on top of the shit sundae Kek forces down the throat of Wojaks all across the world.

enjoy your stay

Any other source?
I can't speak frog.

Okay but more important, when will this happen? It would be anytime and we better be prepared for this as it would last for 1 - 3 years.

I don't know user, would you rather go in a spark or slowly and silently burn out?
If kikes are supposed to have this earth, I would rather it imploded

Why in the fuck would we want a volcano to go off in Iceland?

Sorry, why is the Whitest European nation getting buried in volcanic ash a good thing?

I would also want to know

Muslims can't handle cold. When they crossed the Pyranees to invade France they got all good and sick in time for Charles Martel to kill them

Niggers will get out of Europe. Their skin can't absorb the sun so they become Britten.

Also, cold doesnt seem to bother them when theyre collecting welfare in sweden

Holy fuck was this on Holla Forums?

Its been 4+ million posts since exactly a year ago?

Is it time time start memeing Iceage-chan again?

(CHECKED)

GOOD LUCK ICEAGE-CHAN

which animu?

Hitler dub.

I swear to Christ I'm moving Northwest when I get the funding.

Get with the mythological beings, man

Right, no, I understand that much, but again I ask: "Why is threatening the lives of the Whitest nation in Europe something to celebrate?"
And too, assuming we're cheering this on because of the oncoming ice age, what does this volcano have to do with anything? Ash clouds that blot out the sun? Ok, but doesn't this prophecy only mention the solar hibernation?

fug.

It's nature and we are not god or semi-god so there is nothing we can do for them expect telling and buying the tickets for them to get out so just enjoy the happening because the white races need to awake up.

That is for ice age and it is due in 2030 . The volcano eruption only blot the sun out for short time but some people believe that it will trigger ice age earlier though.

People who praise Kek, as a false god of destruction, are really just praising Satan by a different name.

And cursing their lives and damning themselves to hell for all eternity.

Guys… it gets better…

See this

FALSE ALARM

MODS DELETE THREAD PLS

There is no soure for this other than some french faggot on twitter, I checked the icelandic meteorology site and the biggest tremor in the last 24h was a 3, which isnt much, 2 years ago bardarbungar was getting much bigger tremors

Katla (which the tremors were around) is building up and it could explode any time this year

It's an edit of a supremely comfy manga called Dungeon Meshi. Half about dungeoncrawling, half about survivalist cuisine while doing so with no provisions and a time limit to get to the end of it. Super likable characters, creative worldbuilding, charming art, traditional Human/Elf/Halfling/Dwarf oldschool tabletop party, clever ideas all around.

It's considered a /tg/ must-read.

Most of the "north sea" at least i scandinavia, svalbard and greenland is covered by mountains, a tsunami won't do shit unless it's 500m tall

there is hostility against christians, because christians are going around telling people they will go to hell for woshiping a meme.

Sure it's possible, but don't be suprised people will sperg against you when you act autistically

how the fuck is this good

They were fine last time.

The base of the volcano (Iceland) is fine, it's the air traffic over Europe that is fucked. Just like last time.

I LOVE YOU ICE AGE CHAN

And? That is the fun of it. An old deity of chaos and the unknown. Kuaket. We need more happenings.

Didn't the author already debunk this as out of context?
antoineenislande.com/comment-une-info-sest-transformee-en-hoax/

Jews absolutely hate Jesus Christ.
The very name 'Kike' comes from that fact.
Yes the Catholic Church has been. Infiltrated by dark forces who wish to bring Europe down to its knees.
But if you follow the scripture, and the word of God, you will find that Christianity is one of the more redpill faiths out there.
No sodomy and homosexuality.
No adultery, no promiscuity.
Scripture warned us of the failure of democracy. It warned us of the Jews and their dark influence.
So if you say Christianity is Jewish, think about how Israeli children won't even draw plus signs.

I've been thinking on that, actually.

Kike = Circle

We've been having a lot of trouble with Circular Logic, for example. Many other concepts utilizing circles should be researched, as well - It's entirely possible all concepts utilizing circles have their origin in the kike's age-old rebellion against God/Nature.

Now this is next level of conspiracy.

are you sure that second image isn't a collage of Sweden pictures?

Hate to break the momentum, but no eruption apparently for now:

"Before you would retweet, all pay attention: NO ERUPTION !"
"(On top of that it's the Bárðarbunga that has already erupted last year)"

Pic related

kek if you bring me the flattening I will bring you a shrine

Romans 1 warns about what happens when you let liberals run amok.

Leviticus tells you what to do with liberals.