You guys ready for one of the biggest raids in a long time...

You guys ready for one of the biggest raids in a long time? Recently a glitch was uncovered on youtube where if you unsunscribe to a youtube channel, that channel will lose 2 subscribers instead of 1. That way you can keep spamming the subscriber button and make a youtuber lose 100s of subs in minutes. This has big potential if we all target the same person. We are currently targeting that bitch Tana Mongeau and she has already lost over 1 million subs. After we are done with her we can decide a different target and fuck over channels that are cancer. Please pitch in and feel free to join our raiding discord as well.

Discord link: discord.gg/6YXBxKq
Youtube link: youtube.com/channel/UClWD8su9Sk6GzZDwy9zs3_w

LETS DO THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UClWD8su9Sk6GzZDwy9zs3_w/realtime
youtube.com/watch?v=sk3Cp22WQPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im on it boss

BUMP, this will be legendary.

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UClWD8su9Sk6GzZDwy9zs3_w/realtime

Her socialblade if you guys wanna keep track of her subs.

tfw you lose all of your subscribers

It fixed itself for me. She just got over a million subs back

Youtube doesnt update in real time, but socialblade does. Next time they update her subs will drop to whatever it is on socialblade

kind of like the 300 views glitch where it doesnt update until later

Learn to use an irc discord isn't a place to coordinate raids.

This'll be fixed before the day is out, although no doubt that retard Tana would get rustled over it since she probably can't put 2 and 2 together both literally and figuratively.

Yeah, but when i refreshed the page the first few times it actually said 1.7mil, but after a while, it stopped letting me sub, so i refreshed, and now it says 2.4mil. Might just be me, but i'm not sure.
When you think about it though, since we aren't actually unsubbing people from her channel, she probably still does have 2.4mil subs. The most we are actually doing is fucking with the display number

Judging that you have to use a third party site to view the sub count I think it's probably just a glitch on their end

Its another failtastic raid even if its working they'll fix it and reset it for the major youtubers.

No it's a glitch on youtube. As these third party sites are in direct contact with youtube and when someone subscribers or unsubscribes the site gets notified and the counter either drops or goes up. It's not just one third party site as well, it's multiple that keeps track, and all of them are showing subs going down.

youtube.com/watch?v=sk3Cp22WQPw

This guy confirmed it. He went from 22k subs to 0 subs in a day. Youtube say he has 0 subs, so its a youtube glitch. They might fix the subs again, but then again its youtube.

If they reset the major youtubers subs Kek is gonna get isis to bomb youtube hq

IT'S A YOUTUBE HOLOCAUST!

Make it happen.

Agreed; she's really retarded.

831K now; good job you glorious faggots

she looks like a tranny

Why don't we meme Pewdiepie into irrelevancy?

Who dis?

Any nudes of this cunt?

go back to cuckchan