Operation "Triggered"

Operation "Triggered"

Despite our differences with halfchan, if we can come together to make history against tumblrfags. Thy will be one hell of a day.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/278644037211258881/278644037211258881
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pls go back to cuckchan.

You don't think that I knew this was going to get hate? I was talking with the leader of the attack and they have almost 100 people recruited on the first day. This could actually lead somewhere

Is the "leader" from cuckchan?

dunno, and if he is then fuck it. What are we doing ?

Why is it called D-Day? Are you trying to ruse me again?

Why can't you faggots get the fuck over yourselves and actually do something? No wonder this place is has become so fucking shitty.

XD I know, I didn't make that pic. I think they were just trying to get the point through

Where are you guys meeting up?

is the main link, and if they trust you then they'll give you the real link (just ask for it in the chat)

Thanks a whole lot dude.

Try to ignore the people on here who shit your thread up. These retarded goons show up on every goddamn raid thread. They've been hard at work trying to destroy this place.

lol I think a decent portion of halfchan is tumblrfags at this point

I'm surprised halfchan is even able to orchestrate a raid on tumblr anymore. I'm actually proud of them for their persistence.

But that website still needs a whole lot of work to be done before they can be called "The Internet Hate Machine" again.

;v True, but some of the cucks don't join in not from fagland

I think the exact same, but the only reason why I'm even apart of the raid is mostly because of manpower, they may be stupid cucks but they sure do have a lot of stupid cucks that are willing to raid anyone. So combining that with 8ch will pretty much destroy tumblr or create history.

Because as I said, we do have superior knowledge compared to the average shit user of 4ch, but we don't have enough manpower.

I would also be surprised if I saw evidence that that's actually happening. Last time I checked halfchan is nothing but trap threads and normie shit

There is no hope

> I would also be surprised if I saw evidence that that's actually happening. Last time I checked halfchan is nothing but trap threads and normie shit

Your probs right on that, but they have to start somewhere right ?

No

I've never used discord before. I made an account and clicked the link. It brought me to pic related. Am I doing something wrong

Go away cuckchan. I like to be depressed on this shitty site with 20 other people who all hate each other

yes, this place used to be better than 4chan, but now, it's not ,sadly.
bootlickers,mods,normie cancer…etc
anyways, I am willing to join 4chan if they suggest a lulzy raid, after all we are all Anons and brothers.

sad truth.

actual lol

What problems have mods caused and what normie presence is there on this board

You're the only normie presence here

In what sense am I a normie?

now the mods turned on the /r9k/ robot again.

in every sense you are a normie. Normie

lol idk I wouldn't mind being a normie if I was one but I tell people to get sun on their nads and wear chastity devices. I'm somewhat of a fucking oddball

reddit doesn't have pictures

Hey retard your tumblr needs to be active for like two months before it can populate on other peoples.