Operation "Triggered" Despite our differences with halfchan, if we can come...

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

Operation "Triggered"

Despite our differences with halfchan, if we can come together to make history against tumblrfags. Thy will be one hell of a day.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/278644037211258881/278644037211258881

Henry King
Henry King

Pls go back to cuckchan.

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

You don't think that I knew this was going to get hate? I was talking with the leader of the attack and they have almost 100 people recruited on the first day. This could actually lead somewhere

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

Is the "leader" from cuckchan?

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

dunno, and if he is then fuck it. What are we doing ?

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

Invasion of pooland
D-Day
Why is it called D-Day? Are you trying to ruse me again?

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

Why can't you faggots get the fuck over yourselves and actually do something? No wonder this place is has become so fucking shitty.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

XD I know, I didn't make that pic. I think they were just trying to get the point through

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

Where are you guys meeting up?

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

is the main link, and if they trust you then they'll give you the real link (just ask for it in the chat)

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Thanks a whole lot dude.

Try to ignore the people on here who shit your thread up. These retarded goons show up on every goddamn raid thread. They've been hard at work trying to destroy this place.

William Stewart
William Stewart

lol I think a decent portion of halfchan is tumblrfags at this point

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

I'm surprised halfchan is even able to orchestrate a raid on tumblr anymore. I'm actually proud of them for their persistence.

But that website still needs a whole lot of work to be done before they can be called "The Internet Hate Machine" again.

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

;v True, but some of the cucks don't join in not from fagland

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

I think the exact same, but the only reason why I'm even apart of the raid is mostly because of manpower, they may be stupid cucks but they sure do have a lot of stupid cucks that are willing to raid anyone. So combining that with 8ch will pretty much destroy tumblr or create history.

Why don't you just start a *8ch* raid on tumblr?

Because as I said, we do have superior knowledge compared to the average shit user of 4ch, but we don't have enough manpower.

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

I'm surprised halfchan is even able to orchestrate a raid on tumblr anymore

I would also be surprised if I saw evidence that that's actually happening. Last time I checked halfchan is nothing but trap threads and normie shit

But that website still needs a whole lot of work to be done before they can be called "The Internet Hate Machine" again

There is no hope

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

> I would also be surprised if I saw evidence that that's actually happening. Last time I checked halfchan is nothing but trap threads and normie shit

There is no hope

Your probs right on that, but they have to start somewhere right ?

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

but they have to start somewhere right ?

No

I've never used discord before. I made an account and clicked the link. It brought me to pic related. Am I doing something wrong

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

reenter the link and if that doesn't work than I dunno cause the link worked for me and over 100+ people

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

Go away cuckchan. I like to be depressed on this shitty site with 20 other people who all hate each other

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

yes, this place used to be better than 4chan, but now, it's not ,sadly.
bootlickers,mods,normie cancer…etc
anyways, I am willing to join 4chan if they suggest a lulzy raid, after all we are all Anons and brothers.

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

sad truth.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

actual lol

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

bootlickers,mods,normie cancer…etc

What problems have mods caused and what normie presence is there on this board

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

You're the only normie presence here

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

In what sense am I a normie?

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

now the mods turned on the /r9k/ robot again.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

in every sense you are a normie. Normie

James Wood
James Wood

lol idk I wouldn't mind being a normie if I was one but I tell people to get sun on their nads and wear chastity devices. I'm somewhat of a fucking oddball

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

I wouldn't mind being a normie

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

reddit doesn't have pictures

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Hey retard your tumblr needs to be active for like two months before it can populate on other peoples.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit