So now that Trump is going over the cuckvangelical vote our only strategy will be to get Bernouts and other left...

So now that Trump is going over the cuckvangelical vote our only strategy will be to get Bernouts and other left leaning independents to go for Gilf Stein. BTW do not promote Gary Johnson, he is presenting himself as the alternative to Trump and could get enough votes to make a dent so ignore that ugly "libertarian".

off to summercamp you go, shlomo
>>>/auschwitz/

they are all shit, trump included, at least with him we MAY have the wall.

She only needs enough to get Trump some key swing states, I'm not advocating supporting her non-existant hopes for the Presidency

Reported.

Good lord you idiots I'm clearly saying she needs to play a Ralph Nader role, and would get even more support actually, which will make Trump's landslide guaranteed

No, jackass, we need the Dem voters split between sHillary and Stein, and we need Johnson in the memory hole!

Anonymous could be our useful idiots.

If Johnson gets too much attention, and Stein not enough, WE get fucked with a Teddy Roosevelt instead of the Democrats!

They seem to controlled already and are full on DNC shills. Worth a shot though

Only Grammy can take care of that evil old witch Hillary

She's already been the left's Plan B for awhile.

how? if anything happens to Hillary, they're going with Biden or Warren

Fuck off Holla Forums

what else is ne?w

Jill Stein is there worst nightmare, a much more composed and attractive woman with better policies, who can eat away over 5 percent of Shillary votes from Bernouts and guarantee Trump's victory.

I guess I meant alt-left or white-left.

REPORTED!

>>>/oven/

Low energy shill! REEthetic!

It's worth a shot, some will be turned off by Pence. Even if it was Rand, Jill is an easier sell than Trump to many and non-votes are almost as good as Trump votes.

It's perfect. You know the Clintons are behind Gary Johnson and the takeover by the Libertarian party by the cucks just for this reason, yet Jill Stein is way more likable than Gary Johnson and would be a much heavier counterweight

Even on the big Bernie Sanders Reddit group I saw many comments saying I lived under Bush for 8 years, I can live with Trump and things like that. Capitulating to Hillary Clinton is worse for them than Donald Trump. Remember, Bernie endorsed Clinton without getting any concessions from her.

half of those people are us, at the end of the day Jill Stein is more in-line with Bernie than Hillary and Trump and no one voting for Trump will even think of going to Stein