Bataclan Hostages Tortured To Death By Muslims And Government Covered It Up To Protect Muslim

Hostages had their balls cut off and stuffed in their mouth, their eyes gouged, their stomachs sliced open. The French government covered this up to protect the same muslims who danced in the street while these people died. Spread this everywhere. Let normies see muslims for what they really are.

infowars.com/report-french-government-covered-up-torture-of-bataclan-victims-to-avoid-offending-muslims/

Archive: archive.is/ClA1C

Original Article (in French): breizatao.com/2016/07/14/bataclan-testicules-coupees-et-mises-dans-la-bouche-decapitations-pour-proteger-les-musulmans-le-gouvernement-francais-censure-les-tortures-infligees-aux-victimes/

Archive: archive.is/dKVCX

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/
assemblee-nationale.fr/14/pdf/rap-enq/r3922-t1.pdf
assemblee-nationale.fr/14/pdf/rap-enq/r3922-t2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is it, I can feel it
this is what will awake the normies

After yesterday, every single meme and stereotype about Frenchies being pussies and surrender monkeys came alive and true. These faggots don't deserve the moniker of "frog"

bumping for posterity and spread it

apparently one guy was flayed living

right

I am almost in tears reading this.

spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this
spread this

I can't even describe how fucking angry this makes me

Spread this link everywhere

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

( everyone knows that Infowars is shit and people wont believe what they read there )

God damnit I want to fucking kill these mudslime scum

Fucking bump, this should be stickied

Along with the dead girl at Nice spread this everywhere

So when are Whites going to fight back?

You WIIL have to meet up in real life for any activism.

I was just wanting to post this. No one trusts infowars, better to use this source instead, or another translation of the original.

Join your local Nazis and exercise works along with faith

wouldn't be the first time the cumskins had dick in their mouth

never u stupid cumskin
ur women are too busy sucking down every last drop my my arab seed, and your men and watching wishing they were women

lol
ever wonder why whites are so prone to it ?
cuz u cumskins just want a real cock

It's a duplicate thread.

Wake who? They know Muslims are scumbags.

What you mean is when are they going to fight them while I sit on the internets. Don't complain no one does anything while you White Nationalists do nothing.

Between this shit, Nice , and the 28 pages today I would actually join the military if I thought they would fucking do anything to stop mudslimes

It says they took video to release for ISIS propaganda

Someone in the French GOV needs to leak that shit

It would be the ultimate redpill

Would you sniff that koran page when she was done?

i'd eat it tbh fam

I have no words. All muslims need to be removed from western countries FUCKING YESTERDAY. The ones that refuse to leave peacefully back to their shithole countries need to be slaughtered. Their women, children, elderly, all of them.

KILL THEM ALL

I will destroy ISIS.

pls be the new sword guy

bump

LET'S SPREAD THIS SHIT FAR AND WIDE

twitter, reddit, fucking 9gag, whatever, everyone needs to know this

Anybody got webms of the videos so I can tweet them at cucks?

Am i supposed to be surprised? The french government covers up everything. Even national demographics. "republique"

That is a better link than mine. Meme it. Spread it.

Actually, does the Heat street article link back to the original french article?

To be fair, expecting human morals and behavior from sub-humans like the muds is a tall order for anyone.

Shit's symbolic of the cuckery.

lol mudshits are mad because they're still third world tier in current year

They have accomplished literally nothing and contributed nothing to humanity. By this standard, we should wipe out Africa, Central and South America, and the Middle East. I can't think of a logical reason why these areas shouldn't be purged from humanity.

Will this finally be enough to convince people they NEED to murder every last muslim on the planet?

muh mathematics discovery

Bumping because this needs to be spread. Don't let this get memory holed.

checked the digits.

Jesus wept…

These savages do this shit in the homeland of a people called "frogs"…

Blood sacrifice is a helluva drug.

They will summon a angry KEK and we will wash this filth from the planet!

yeah, checked, heil'd and enough is fucking enough…

has the video been leaked yet? my fap folder got shoahed recently

holy shit you actually edited this pic

kill yourself

aww butthurt

Doesn't know these Mongols converted to Islam.

I'm not even surprised. Can any frogs report on the situation on the ground? Are the French finally getting pissed?

Never surrender to Mudslimes, lads.

Did you get lost on your way to Reddit?

source? i'm pretty sure most of those mongols were tengrists

(checked and heiled)
This. There can't be a single one left. Any means necessary.

Islamic crescent moon is descended from mongols

Fucking mudslimes need tire necklaced.

turks barely have any mongol DNA left in them, they're mostly sandnigger/southern european now

Poo poo, pee pee, praise Al-Aziz.

It's true that the cursades failed spectacularly but there were some among them that genuinely fought muslims and were useful.

assemblee-nationale.fr/14/pdf/rap-enq/r3922-t1.pdf

pdf of the rapport, for Frenchies.

At least give the right report.
assemblee-nationale.fr/14/pdf/rap-enq/r3922-t2.pdf

did a quick edit based on my shit-tier french and google translate.

seems there were torture and that one may have gotten away.
What are the odds he became a truck driver?

bumping for hate flow.

Holla Forums need to know this.

SPREAD IT TO NORMIES

calling all frenchies, calling all frenchies.

make a better version of this pic for easy spreading

And you think the mainstream media is better and more credible than infowars how?

The most fucked up part about all of this is that the government lied to the family members of the victims and denied that torture even took place.

If some newspaper had to break the news to me, I'd go fucking postal.

French neutron bomb in 5… 4… 3…

they will get some retard to play john lennon songs and then post on twitter in "solidarity" while the shitskins continue to rape and loot their country

The typical Ramadanfag who thinks that because he is a Muslim, then he absolutely has to be in solidarity with Palestinians aka muh opressed Arabs, and then because Nazis took some real action against Jews then he also has to identify with the Nazi ideology. Go kill yourself - both Jews and Arabs are filth. Arabs arguably even more so, because their cancerous culture masquerading as a religion has infected (and victimized) every race.

Alex Jewones is just another fucking jew warmongering and misleading everyone, discard that fat pig jew.
The chivalry code wasnt applied to mozlems for a reason, this is nothing new. Nuke Israel.

H E
H A S
S P O K E N

everyone has a breaking point, read the thread, French security police is terrified about the population doing a Guilliotine time 2.0 and all out race war in the streets.
(PLEASE KEK, MAKE IT SO)

European immigrants brought with them knowledge and improved every country they move to. :3 nice bait mate

this

Everyone of your points can be quickly refuted, don't fall for ridiculous infographs and look up the events for yourselves. I don't want to address all the points because it will take to long, but the dates alone are all over the place.
took place 300 years before the first crusade. Same with the Saxon Wars
Didn't relate to the Crusades in the slightest. The last Crusader state in the Levant (Tripoli) had fallen 350 years before the 30 years war.

This retard lumps any and all Christian wars against others as somehow relating to the Crusades.

that's because brainwashed liberals equates jihad with crusades.