The real reason Trump is the Holla Forums candidate

For those saying that you will be voting for Hillary in order to usher in the destruction of the US:
Here is why you are wrong, although I completely agree with the logic behind what you are saying. Let me preface by saying that I do beleive the world is heading towards ever increasing degeneracy and chaos which will culminate in some kind of collapse, and that from that collapse a new order will emerge. This is an inevitable process, it's only a question of when. I don't believe Hillary will help bring this about. She's too mediocre. She will just help continue the SLOW process of increasing government control and enabling a hedonistic society. Trump WILL help to hasten this process. Want proof? Look what happens at Trump rallies. Open violence. Libshits, self described hippy types, get VIOLENT at the prospect of a Trump in power. Ever heard of violent riots at a Hillary event? A Trump presidency is as close as you will get to open civil war, race war, and chimpouts the likes of which the world has never seen. At the least, a Trump presidency will be exciting. Shit is going to hit the fan, fellas. You know this as well as I do. There is a reason Kek, the God of chaos chose Trump. It's not because he "likes" Trump. Kek is above likes and dislikes. It's because Kek is the God of chaos, and it is only through an intensification of chaos that order will be possible.

TL;DR VOTE TRUMP GET CHAOS

I apologize of this doesn't merit its own thread. If you feel that way, then feel free to sage/report. It's just some thoughts I thoight worth sharing because I have seen the view that voting for Hillary will somehow further our interests being increasedly voice, and I completely disagree with the conclusion while I agree with the reasoning. Let this thread be a platform for those who have voiced that point of view and those who disagree with them to discuss. Non Amerifats are also encouraged to participate as they will likely be faced with similar choices and opportunities with increasing frequency as we move forward.

Hill Shill - the thread.

Saged and reported.

Order = Null & Void.

the economy is dead no matter what happens. they will have to orchestrate a currency swap and debt default to stave off the happening, which will resort in a civil war when people realize the dollar has been dogshit for decades and we've been lied to. if trump is kosher he is the jackboots will have more loyalty to him when he carries out the zogs agenda. no way hillary will be president. no fucking way. even the pozzed military would turn on her.

OUT! OUT! OUT!

Au contraire, a Shillary win would be utterly demoralising to everyone and faith in the current order would crash; while a Trump win, rightly causing nigger butthurt as you mention, would by this very fact give justification to the suppression of niggers, bringing a false dawn's hope to the White man.

Either way, though, it doesn't mean much. The real political battle is being fought right now in the mind of the White man, over whether he believes a future of increasing foreign domination is safe, or whether it is not. Politics is secondary to this and matters far less than the arbitrary niggings and akbarings.

Nah, he's going to be the temporary relief valve to stop us from jumping out of the boiling oil

bottom line, m8s Trump events attract violence like a bowl of fruit attracts flies. If you want to make a case that a Hillary win will cause more chaos you're going to have to make a very strong case―strong enough for me to deny the evidence provided by my senses. I judge by what I see.

I'm writing in for Cruz, my conscious just can't let me vote for a jewish warmonger like Drumpf.

fuck off applied memetics

Anyone who wants chaos is going to want to see the six weeks in between Trump getting elected and being inaugurated. Or just election night alone! It will be glorious

Chimpout of the century.

I'm voting for Trump because I want a political incorrect president. Ever since he started running, he's pushed the Overton window so far to the right (in certain aspects) that it's cool now to say far-right things in public and tell all naysayers to fuck off when they try to shame you.

The Overton window has shifted more dramatically over the past year of Trump's campaign than I expected to see in decades. Whether you like Trump the candidate or not, people on both sides of the aisle are projecting white nationalist views to his campaign so the more success he has, the more mainstream white nationalism is becoming.

I don't know where this train ends but I've never been more optimistic about our future. Trump's success, instead of Hillary's, will pave the most promising outlook for the true right wing even if he's not 100% a Holla Forums purist.

But in practice he's a moderate, so would it not be more effective that he loose and let that momentum continue building and feeding into more extreme candidates.

If Trump wins and his presidency is successful (builds wall, brings back clock on cultural filth by BTFOing leftists and SJW's, puts America First, etc) then those extreme candidates will come.

*turns back clock

All of this. I never thought I'd see a SERIOUS candidate in my lifetime unapologetically tell Mexicans the truth about their garbage country, tell Muslims to fuck off, tell Israel that they're going to have to pay their fair share, tell the world that we're done being World Police, call his top rival a "pussy" during a campaign rally, etc.

Ask Rhodesia and South Africa how accelerationism worked for them.

What we need is for the right-wing to secure victories and build momentum. Trump winning will pave the way for further right candidates to enter the mainstream

Look at American history. 1968, the Left’s sperging has gone too far, race riots across the land, Nixon comes along, rides the fears of white America to the white house on a platform of implicit race realism and resurgence of national pride. A few years in, everythings comfy and based – Nixon gets jewed, the Left realign themselves as the edgy party of opposition and soon are back in power.

Next, Reagan, same old story, make America great again. America’s great again for a decade. Decade’s over, suddenly nasty old reality is back – third wave feminists, race riots and snotty leftist academics are back. They put Clinton in. Culture wars, etc. Bush gets in but he was so cucked he doesn’t really count as conservative. The Left once more retreats to the media, can portray itself as the party of change rather than the establishment (which they are) again, and come back with SJWs, HopenChange and BLM in the person of Obongo.

The point is we’ve seen Trumps before, less radical, more timid – yes, but still fundamentally the same old formula. And every time it delivers only a temporary palliative to a dying West. Make no mistakes about it, I admire the magnificent bastard. But he won’t stop the rot.

Its partly to do with the organisational structure of the Left and Right. The Right need great individuals to manipulate the masses to push inherently elitist and unpopular ideals to power. The Left on the other hand is a Party, a deep state, it can afford to slink back to its fortresses of media and academia from which it rebrands itself for the next power grab. The moment they become even slightly less hegemonic they can reclaim the clothes of the 60s and posit themselves as edgy radicals and ‘moderates’, to the ‘conservative establishment’ and ‘right wing extremists’. And with each wave it gets worse and worse. MLK turns to Black Panthers, Hippies turn to Marxists, Fags turn to Trannies and Feminism to Feminism.

Ideas are attractive to the extent they can portray themselves as fringe and rebellious, as having the theoretical momentum to change – for humans inherently are unsatisfied with the present and tempted by futures which need not be realised by clever politicians. A Trump victory would be used by the media to paint us as the “establishment”, those figures you mentioned won’t be able to rise; because it will no longer be kewl to be right-wing. The Left will sink back into the role they were built for – constant critique.

I mean, practically speaking you must remember we will most likely be hit by the mother of all economic crashes before a single brick of the wall is laid. But this is not about the practical feasibility of Trump's claims.

What do Trump and his predecessors show? That opinion is turning against the Left, that resentment is building. Trump wins, that resentment is sated and is no longer a tool for radical change. Trump looses, that resentment keeps building, all the people he mobilised and to whom Trump is their only experience of politics will be open to influence from more right-wing, Holla Forums-tier ideas, the fire will continue to rise. If Trump wins the fire gets put out until the Progressives dance back to power in 2025.

Accept since nationalists were the government there its a poor comparison. South Africa and Rhodesia were brought down by Western governments stabbing them in the back. Accelerationism worked fine for the blacks who were the outsider party there to which such a comparison applied.

Good post. Dubs checked.

You're making a whole lot of assumptions there, user. I heard similiar rheotric from people in 2008 and 2012…"let Obama win then we'll get our real candidate so will kick leftist ass!" Yeah, well he finally have him and you want to kike out for more leftism because muh accelerationism ….

TL;DR:
Accelerationism is best goy-tier. Kill yourself.

They're shills who are going full force now that they think they've got a little foothold with the VP pick. They're dumb as hell…

And how were they wrong? You got more extreme candidates, started off with Paulberg - whose merit was to get people thinking about left/right beyond the traditional two parties. But still a lolberg. Now you have Trump, uses nationalist rhetoric, but offers no long term change - Trump looses the fury keeps simmering.

I disagree. The fury whose flames you want to stoke above all else is that of the left. You want to show America what they really are. Their sense of self righteousness will lead them to act like animals, and that is what will wake Americans up. The better Trump does, the more the leftists lose their shit, the more Americans wake up. Let the left start the coming civil war, and let us be the ones to finish it.

we all know that trump isn't hitler, if anything, he's mussolini: he may not be as anti-jew as we hoped, but he's leading up to somebody that will be

STOP

And the brown hordes grow larger, government influence in education grows stronger, and four more years of Marxist filth are of voting age, and we never vote a Right-wing leader again because we're so outnumbered, and eventually devolve into South Africa. This is literally our only shot. The brown and black hordes are increasing dramatically. They want amnesty for tens of millions of illegals. Anyone who wants to push this another four years is either a shill, or absolutely fucking suicidal.

Yes goy Trump loses and the brown hordes get poured in by the millions and granted citizenship. 4 years later it is democratically impossible for whites to ever win again.

Oh and your funs get taken away too.

you sound like a 13 year old.

Trump is a successful business man with heavy investment in the US, he's not going to burn it down chaos XD like some edgy anarchist/marxist who has no investment in the system. Just because the Lefties say "trump's crazy!!! and stupid!!!" doesn't make it true. Trump is trying to save the American system from the chaos and insanity of Marxism.

Stop defining yourself by leftism, stop conceding the high ground to the Left.

At least read the OP.

Trump was never going to fix the economy. He's a civic nationalist, not opposed to affirmative action, and without killing affirmative action he's not going to get factories to want to open up in this country.

His cuckservative running mate is a fossil from the old days.

Electing him and watching him fail will do the same thing for us as electing Obama and watching Obama fail did. It will drive more polarization, and polarization is good for nationalists.

If he builds the fucking wall I consider him successful. He will be a redpill while in office if he does well or does poorly.