Choose wisely

Choose wisely

American Dad and Robot Chicken have their moments. I'd say Sausage Party.

Family Guy all the way! Robot Chicken is actually funny and Sausage Party will never be as overexposed as Family Guy has.

Seth Rogan.

Robot Chicken may suck but it was okay in it's earlier seasons.

Family Guy gave us American Dad, nuff said

Rogan must be stopped, no matter the cost

Seth Macfarlane works best writing things for other people (I recall him being a writer for Johnny Bravo) but Family Guy's horrors aren't his fault and I remember him saying the show should've stayed canceled

Seth Green's much the same and better working within the constraints of other projects but he's okay left to his own devices

I don't think Seth Rogan's ever been funny, spearheading his own projects or working in other people's

Seth McFarlane. He's done nothing but help continue the "adult cartoons have to be explicit and edgy stigma" and he created one of Fox's cashcows that isn't The Simpsons.

Seth Green barely does much besides Robot Chicken, I don't even know why you put him in the same league as Rogen and McFarlane.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. Seth Rogan's filmography retroactively justifies the holocaust, if it ever happened. No contest.

everyone's going to pick the jew

Why do 14 year olds think it's cool to be edgy?

fuck off you contrarian

none

let it burn

WEW LAD

Rogen.
Hands down.

Macfaglin created American Dad ehich is actually pretty okay, and Robot Chicken has some pretty good moments (though most of it is trash).
Rogen on the other hand has never improved anything he's gotten involved with.

Will you faggots go make out in a gas chamber already?
Your weak banter makes me want to gas you both, just for the good of the site.

Seth Green works on both shows

[citation needed]

It's not like he's really involved with Family Guy anymore…it seems he just uses it to fund his many side projects

seth macfarlane is a hack but he has the ability to be funny
seth green is just a nerd who got his own show on adult swim
seth rogan is a retarded weed-smoking manchild with billions of dollars to throw around

it should be clear who the real menace is here

Seth Rogan should be forced to smoke the lethal dose of weed (which I think is several pounds) then have all his money used to make unique, inventive TV shows and movies.
What do you do if the captcha has more letters than you can fill in?

Seth Rogan.

I can still get a laugh out of Robot Chicken, and Family Guy is a containment mechanism for liberal arts college douchebags.

Family Guy and Robot Chicken can have their moments. MacFarlane and Green have been involved in projects other than their own that were good. Most importantly, even at their worst they mostly stay within their own self contained bubble and don't harm anything else. It's very very easy to ignore them if you want to.

Rogen is pretty much the definition of Maximum Overkike. Despite being a fat, repugnant, unfunny goon, he is pushed to the forefront of popular culture constantly, wields considerable influence over the industry, and is used to push a multitude of obnoxious, hamfisted, Hollywood political agendas.

Pic related is enough to single handedly guarantee he is the best choice.

fuck what you all think, I'm going for Seth Green

Family Goy wasn't that bad 1st and 2nd season, and is really only guilty of being the catalyst for Fox to corporate itself with a formula that works (like Nick with Spongebob)

Sausage Party may not be the next Akira but I can get enjoyment out of how far they went with the opportunity they were granted. Plus, if i'm not mistaken, Rogan did have a hand with Superbad, which was pretty funny

i've never once got any sort of enjoyment with Robot Chicken, and Green doesn't have anything else (that mech show was shit, don't try to deny it), so he can fuck right off.

That's only because all the other Simpsons wannabes bombed

You can't lose!

Family Guy is merely tryhard unfunny.
RC is reasonably funny.
Sausage Party is a fucking abomination.

wat
I only ever get six letters.

If we didn't have RC, celebrities wouldn't be able to do Seth Green solids