ITT: we write a litter to the new Board Owner one REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID

ITT: we write a litter to the new Board Owner one REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6718025.html
@g'
8ch.net@g'else
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID

DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID DEFEND ID

i agree
remov id

REMOVE!!!!!!

DEFEND!!!!!

i agree
remove id

remove the fucking thing, woud ya?

damn straight

REMOVE ID

REMOVE ID
now

REMOVE ID

REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID

inb4 bitching about the hotpocketeers becomes against the rules

IDs limit samefaggery and nothing else. Samefaggery makes this a shill haven.

we like shill haven then. Take your bags and leave.

It doesn't even limit freedom of speech. It just makes it harder to misrepresent the facts. Why are you upset? Planning on shilling and samefagging?

No. Fuck you. Such a bunch of whining babies crying about IDs, when they have no impact on anonymity. They just make continuity of conversation more smooth. They are not the same as tripfagging. Tripfags have a persistent identity that carries between threads. IDs are still anonymous. They just make threads easier to follow and cut down on samefagging.

REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID

same retard going around with his same shit argument. YOU ARE OUTNUMBERED BITCH MAJORITY OF US DONT WANT ID
REMOVE ID

I very much doubt that. But you fags sure are good at bitching about it.

No, you're just pissed about having to change your IP to make it seem like you're the majority, when in fact, you're just one guy who probably relies on samefagging to shill. This id great. You'll get tired of it soon, and Holla Forums will be so much better.

It's still going to be shit, and just because there's ID's doesn't mean shit for quality or popularity. 4chans proves this.

I'd bet money on it being only a few butthurt faggots who are crying so much about IDs. Most people are indifferent or see them as a plus. I don't know why these fags are sperging so much about it.

it started as a mama now were here

if i was changing my ip to make these posts then why would i complain about id's. It would make no difference to me since i can switch my id at any time. Dumb shills sigh

1 top board. I also don't care about the other ones.

nope only seen your ass (and yes i know its you) trying to advocate for the addition of id's. Dont try and build it up as if samefagging is a big deal and we have been dealing with it for so long that id's are our only saving light.

REMOVE ID

wow sure got, me. Maybe we should love IDs. We should just call it mini-tripfagging just for laughs and funnies

Maybe we should. Nice rhetorics.

Because it's more work and you are lazy.

nope, nice assumptions though. Let me know when you get real arguments that can explain how id's are a good thing and worth losing in thread anonymity over.

=REMOVE ID==

remove id

THIS

THIS

REMOVE ID

fail

How is it hurting your anonymity?

once you make a post in a thread then you have in thread reputation. Rather than being anonymous in every single post you are only anonymous for one post per thread then that "reputation" carries on throughout the thread. Leaves little room for funposting.

Exactly.

No name, no IP, nothing that can be linked to you is displayed. The definition of anonymity is not covered. Everyone will know if you're just shitting up the thread, and I'm glad.

And it weeds out the new faggots and samefags like you. Don't like it? go somewhere else or go fuck yourself.

Stop pretending Holla Forums is some place that is meant for threads full of intellect and higher thinking. Its meant to be fun and having random discussions. Stop acting prudish when you are a nobody.

Nah ill stay because the way it was before was no id's so by your own logic i have no reason to leave.

Stop pretending Holla Forums is not some place that is meant for threads full of intellect and higher thinking. Its meant to be fun and having random discussions. Stop acting prudish when you are a nobody.

aww no argument. Let me know when you wanna discuss it further.

Is this all because that guy who became a mod through the Dysnomia riddle? Makes sense that he would like to dissappear and leave someone to follow his plan of messing up Holla Forums, especially since in that case it was someone new, easy to get corrupted.

8ch-downloader-script.sh' 8ch.net/b/res/6718025.html

#!/bin/bashif [ "$#" -lt 1 ];then echo "usage: ${0} thread-url";exit 1;fiurl=$1if echo $url | grep "4chan.org/";then regex1='href="//i.4cdn.org/[^"]+' subs1='s@href="//@@g' regex2='jfkdjkfdljieouroinkbvrhuiafjk' subs2='s@.@@'elif echo $url | grep "8ch.net/";then regex1='href="https://media[0-9]?.8ch.net/([^"/]+/src|file_store)/[^"]+' subs1='s@href="@@g' regex2='href="/([^"/]+/src|file_store)/[^"]+' subs2='s@href="@8ch.net@g'else exit 1fitmpname=/tmp/chandl$$wget -O $tmpname "$url"cat $tmpname | grep -o -E $regex1 | sed $subs1 | uniq > $tmpname-1cat $tmpname | grep -o -E $regex2 | sed $subs2 | uniq >> $tmpname-1cat $tmpname-1 | uniq | xargs -P 4 wget -T 5 -crm $tmpname $tmpname-1

Random discussions are exactly what is ruined by samefagging.

How so?

and if this is such a huge problem why havent i seen anyone complain about it before? Only after people started speaking out about id's did i see the "samefags are terrible and ruining this board argument"

Remove IDs and the new BO. I want Dysnomia back. I want the pony thread cycled so I can hide it and never see it again. I want a BO who posts with their trip when talking about board management.

Because you only realize how bad it is when you see it.

REMOVE NEW BOARD OWNER

Why does my semen smell like cabbage?

Probably because you're a god damn vegan.

No one is samefagging anymore now that ids are enabled so how could you have realized how bad it was when it stopped happening. Your logic is flawed, just like your brain since you seem to think ids are a good thing.

samefagging has been complained about a whole fucking lot in the past

What do you mean? I saw many examples shortly after the IDs were in place. They got called out, and now it is no longer a problem, as you pointed out, because people are aware of it. Once you remove the IDs, the samefagging and shilling will be back. You don't seem to understand the very simple logic here.

Maybe you prefer a shitty kindergarten full of childish "funposting" (that gets tired after a few years, so I'm going to assume that you are new and still all excited about Holla Forums) that makes the random discussions you mentioned impossible to have. Is that it? It's okay, but I disagree. I've seen funposting for so long that I am no longer entertained by it. Kind of like cartoons. It's for little kids.

tiring*

I think we have all the evidence we need.

well go somewhere where serious discussion is encouraged, ffs. why bring it here to this cess-pit, which in living memory hasn't had a serious discussion about anything except my little pony? and to show you how it will effect the quality of conversation, i will now filter you because you don't like what i like, so however good your argument is i will never even see it.
see?

If you're going to say something at least have it make sense you fucking mouthbreather.

post examples. Show me how samefagging is ruining this board and that the worst problem we have is samefaggers.

So you get bored of chan culture and have decided it must change now to suit your needs? Nah bud thats not how it works. You are less then a piece of dirt, just cause you get bored of it and no longer entertained doesn't mean everyone else is. The world nor this place revolves around you snowflake so either enjoy chan culture or YOU leave.

get better arguments than "i oldfag you newfag"

Your opinion doesn't mean shit either, since you're bawling to the board owner like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum. What ard you going to do, spam him until he agrees? Oh wait lol.You can't make him do shit.

Yes, that's exactly how it works:

Stop bitching because people like IDs, you enormous faggot.

You think I have nothing better to do than to screencap samefagging and keep it with me at all times?

I have a headache, so I'm going to eat something. This is pretty fruitless.

Also

Stop bitching because people dont like IDs, you enormous faggot.

No examples. Thats what i thought.

not sure why that strung out to you but yes this place has its own distinct culture from other sites on the internet. That is clear to see to anyone but an autist.

we aren't on halfchan, you shit sucker!

if you not like ID you are pedo or spammer or jewish

good day

Filtered

End your life retard
REMOVE ID

What's your first language BO?

NEWFAG WHY U DO THIS

pls no. bring back anonymous :(

Such a fucking retarded argument. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE ANONYMOUS!!!!!

Enjoy your new subreddit.

y-you shouldn't speak to the BO like that

Stop it with the redtext, samefag. It makes you look like a sperginly mad 12 year old.