Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/28-pages-released-full-text/index.html
archive.is/T2zPm
volafile.io/r/6J4Lo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/28-pages-released-full-text/index.html

bump

Here's your archive archive.is/T2zPm

Here's a zip of all the pages, they got retrieved with the following command line
curl -O "assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2994063/pages/911-Report-28pages-p[1-28]-large.gif"
volafile.io/r/6J4Lo8

can someone give me a TL'DR

at work

Not as redacted as I thought they'd be.

Conspiritards back to /x/,

Saudi Government did 9/11

Pretty much

it won't let me Find words, is there a downloadable version?

It's diabolical realpolitik genius by our high verbal-IQ friends.

I'm sure they were released as pics just to bedifficult

The best insight I have seen on 9/11 is from Christopher Bollyn. He has the most complete redpilled grasp on the matter. I was sceptical about him at first, since this topic attracts so much disinfo from idiots and shills. Bollyn is not a one of them. Holla Forums should know about him since he has deep understanding about the nose tribe, Zionism and Israel.

This couldn't be more transparent disinfo is it were made out of glass.

doubt.jpg

Framing someone isn't very difficult user.

Wow, it's nothing.

You do have reason to attack this obvious shill but he is right about it being a ritual.

Yes, this guy is the best out there.

you spelled jew wrong

Sure thing freemason. I guess we should all pretend like you don't all run this board as well.

My status as a mason is irrelevant.

This. He completely blew the Pentagon cover-up wide up with Sam Danner.

He's also responsible for redpilling more people on 9/11 than anyone else because his research was the basis for the definitely not kosher Loose Change.

Both working together

No, it is very relevant you sell out.

We talk bad about journalists everyday here. Bollyn is a real journalist, a gifted redpilled one. I can see why so many of them just don't care when the pice they pay for honesty is such marginalization. They can't do their job when truth is seen as hate or crazyness.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a freemason.

Beautifully dubbed

The Saud nobility are kikes, themselves. It's no secret.

Crashing planes into buildings is a masonic ritual???????

But…

But why tho????

Where the fuck do you think you are, newfag?

Yeah nothing fishy here folks. Meanwhile these GOD DAMNED bastards in our Government still redact things of great importance way way before 911 and that have had an even greater negative impact. I WANT EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM FUCKING BEAT AND KILLED IN THE STREETS

TEXAS DID 911. Just wait until you see the WRATH coming for Texas. Mark my words.

bet you 10 bucks the still blacked out parts contains the words MOSSAD in 90% of the cases.

They couldn't have picked a better time to release all this, with all the shit going down no one will look at this for long and only see the surface message.

and if they do, the ZOG now have a valid reason to declare war on Saudi Arabia.

maybe the kikes are so worried about trump, they now decided to pin the blame on them to save Israel.

Just watched the first hour of so.

Finally finished this after pausing and resuming all day. Definitely knowledgeable enough to make me curious about his book. Thanks for introducing me to him.