IT'S OKAY FRENCHMEN

IT'S OKAY FRENCHMEN

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

JUST LET IT HAPPEN

Fuck off this is like the 3rd thread with that article as topic annoying slide thread.
SAGE
also mods: DELETE THIS

kek

First reply in every fucking thread - can't make this shit up

not a shill but sick of seeing the same fucking thread over and over again with the same article

not everyone is here 24/7 you know..

maybe go outside for a while?

The fact that Europe isn't killing the kikes and politicians in the street like dogs over not just the polices, but also statements like this is astounding to me.

Back in the day, it would be the easiest thing in the world to get a band of 15 men and kick in this faggot's shit in. Europe needs a continental French Revolution where they mass-murder these people.

How cucked can you be? These people are so coddled that they think they can live in comfort. It's do or die cucks!

Either way, they win.

They can't win if they're dead user.

If the jew robs and your home and rapes your family because you left the door unlocked despite being warned over and over about the jew doing this shit, then the jew isn't the only one at fault.

Oh, I think this will increase the nationalist movement massively. This a declaration of war by the state on the people.

this is*

France needs to remember what they were celebrating yesterday.

wew lad

A proto-communist judeo-negro takeover of their country?

I was thinking less specific a revolution than that.

Oh hello there, Kike.

tbh I don't think the french can do anything. Isis picked the perfect pussified country.

French PM manuel valls should die with "terrorism."

Hol up. Is you sayin we wuz Jacobins and shit?

DAS RITE

kek

top kuk