After after Nice how likely is it that the iron ladies of France will seize power and uncuck their country?

After after Nice how likely is it that the iron ladies of France will seize power and uncuck their country?

Sure they've moderated but apparently Marion is full on Redpilled under the influence of Jean-Marie and Marine and her dad are probably pulling a ruse.

Will 1848 start again in France this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

tribunejuive.info/france/marine-le-pen-et-les-juifs-de-france-par-alain-chouffan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yuri would probably imply a small percentage at best. Not until everything is rekt and they're about to be shot will the thought even cross their mind.
I'm not a betting man, but even if the froggers wanted to uncuck themselves greater powers would see that fail.

Tl;dr: invaders are just flaunting it now, unchecked. gg no re.

Marine lepen is a traitor to his own father.

Marion lepen husband is jew

zilch

Even if they somehow did it, you'd have a US funded color revolution within a month or two

It will once they realize the election is rigged.

They'll be a US color revolution with a Trump presidency?

Nope, but Marine's husband is a kike.

Oh shit I'm sorry her father .

Are there any notable politicians against leftism in France that AREN'T women?

Post Marion

marion is a qt tbh fam

Its like what Milo says, if you are one of the lefts protected people then you can say the Emperor has no clothes.

Also Marion a qt.

French are almost certainly a minority amount the youth of the country and there is a deep leftist pull. So very little honestly, everyone talks about Sweden but I think the French will be the first Europeans to die out.

That's a meme m8

Still, pretty cute

She needs two more children. Politics will stop that.

sucks for you lad, you're stuck with theresa may

Marion a cute

Every fucking time.

Lots of qt french girls tbh.

Just need to find one, would even let the kids be Catholic.

White families in general are cute.

It is her companion grand-father that is Jewish.

tribunejuive.info/france/marine-le-pen-et-les-juifs-de-france-par-alain-chouffan

zero

I'd vote for her for President of Europe.

#MEGA

Trump has two children who willingly converted to talmudism. That is even worse

The center parties of both left and right coales to prevent them from winning any elections. Highly unlikely France will be able to pull itself out of this.

She's definitely going to the 2nd round. If she gets 30-35% of the vote in the 1st round then she's got chances to win with maybe 51-52%. It all depends of the turnout %.

The media propaganda machine will be working overtime. If you guys thought media propaganda was bad in the US you have no idea how bad it is in France.

Expect massive riots if she becomes president.

The FPO guy in Austria will probably become president in September or October.

Just like the Brexit referendum was supposed to fixed?

If you think you can't win then you'll never win. The defeatist mindset is gayer than AIDS.